Massage Swap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex now needed to move the towel off of Tom's torso, but again instead of stopping at the waistband of his boxers, he went a little further and folded the towel down to just below the bottom of his underwear. It looked like Tom had adjusted his cock to sit flat against his body, he'd tucked it at an angle into the waistband of his boxers.

Alex carried on with the massage, now working on Tom's top half, starting with his shoulders and moving on to his chest. As he innocently massaged over his nipples though he realised Tom was obviously very sensitive here, his nipples stood up and he could see Tom gritting his teeth and pursuing his lips involuntarily. Noticing this, Alex cheekily spent extra time here, gently ensuring his massage strokes brushed past each nipple in turn, he could see Tom's cock throbbing and growing harder still.

It gradually pushed its way out of the loose waistband of his boxers to point directly up at his bellybutton, about 2 inches of cock visible above the fabric. His cock was so big and his boxer shorts were so light and loose that they did a really bad job of containing it.

Tom moved his hand to try and adjust his cock, "uh s-s-sorry about this" he stuttered.

Alex smiled to himself though as he caught Tom's hand and set it back down by his side before he could adjust himself. He touched a finger to the boys lips to still him, "shhhh" he said quietly.

Tom lay there, face covered, cock poking out of his boxers as Alex carried on with the massage. He gently pressed on his ribs, working down and out, and then pulling back in from under the small of his back. Once he reached below the ribs to Tom's belly he made gentle rubbing motions from side to side, gradually getting lower until his hand brushed against the tip of his penis.

Tom arched his hips up slightly at the sensation of Alex's fingers brushing the tip of his cock. As Alex moved on his hands were sliding fully underneath his cock each time they went past. His precum was mixing in with the massge oil now as Alex's hands slid across his toned belly.

Alex was horny himself now and, checking the clock quickly, figured he had 10 minutes before Dani would come back in.

He slipped his finger just inside the tip of Tom's foreskin and gently explored using his precum as a lubricant. Tom's back arched again at this and Alex quickly took the opportunity to slide his boxer shorts down fully and expose him.

Both boys shared a quick intake of breath, Tom from the shock of being fully exposed by (so he thought) this beautiful slightly older masseuse and Alex from the size of Tom's thick cock. Seeing it fully exposed he guessed it was probably 9" and thick like a can of redbull, his balls were huge, they hung down deliciously while his cock strained upwards, the head now pulling out from his foreskin.

"No... Dani... please..." Tom said quietly, but he didn't resist.

Alex couldn't help himself, he was so horny now - his head went down and took as much of Tom's cock as he could fit into his mouth. He gagged at first but persisted, urgently gripping the shaft and rubbing it with his oiled right hand. It was so thick the tips of his fingers didn't touch his thumb when he held it in his grip.

Tom moaned and went to reach his left hand up to take his mask off but Alex caught it just in time and set it back down by his side for the second time.

Alex was in charge now, he slid his tongue inside Tom's foreskin sending a shudder through him as he explored the sensitive head of his cock, the taste of his precum salty in Alex's mouth. His left hand was teasing his nipples, he knew how sensitive they were for the older boy and he could tell this was driving him crazy, Tom was now so horny he was thrusting his swollen cock into Alex's mouth with gentle but powerful motions from his hips.

Alex pulled his head back to admire Tom's cock as he continued to wank him with his right hand and tease his nipples with his left.

Tom tensed his abs and pubic muscles for a second, holding himself still, not breathing, the next second a massive jet of cum shot out like a volcano erupting. It covered Alex, it went in his hair and his mouth, all over his face.

"Nnnnnnggghhhh fuuuuuuuckkkk," moaned Tom as he shot ropes of cum across his chest. Alex moved his head out of the firing line but was admiring the volume and velocity of his cum.

Tom shuddered as the last drops dribbled out and his orgasm subsided. Alex softly placed his big cock down on his abdomen, the tip reached all the way to his bellybutton now and lay on his neatly trimmed pubes. He lay there glistening with oil and cum, breathing deeply, a few beads of sweat on his forehead.

Alex glanced at the clock, quickly reaching for paper towels & wiping first his own face and then Tom's body and cock before pulling up his boxers and tucking his manhood away which was now shrinking a little back to its soft state.

A minute or so after he placed the towel over him, the door opened silently and he saw Dani's head peek through, "OK?" she mouthed.

Alex gave her a double thumbs-up and nodded as he smoothed his hands over the towels covering their shared client. He quickly slipped past her and back to reception.

"OK Tom, that's all we have time for today," Dani said warmly. "I'll just remove your mask and the facial for you. Open your eyes when you're ready. How did you find that?" she asked.

"That was uh... amazing, wow," Tom replied, "umm, that was my first massage... was that... normal?"

"Ah I'm so glad you enjoyed it," Dani replied, "Yeah that was our relaxing massage, but we do also offer sports massage or a thai inspired massage which are all a bit different. Right let me give you a few minutes to get dressed, just sit up slowly and come through to reception when you're ready. There's a glass of water on the side for you." Dani said as she stepped out.

She breathed a sigh of relief as she shut the door, Alex's massage had obviously gone well, one down and one to go she thought, stepping back in to Mrs. Sykes.

Tom dressed himself in a sort of daze, this had not been what he expected, had he just imagined it or did that really happen? How could Dani be so 'matter of fact' after what they'd just experienced together? He walked through to reception in a post ejaculation euphoria.

"How was your treatment?" Alex asked, smiling.

"It was really good, thanks," Tom replied, emphasising the word 'really'. "Dani gave a great massage... um... yeah... I'll definitely book again..." he said, blushing, "is my brother here yet?"

"He is, he's just using the bathroom if you want to wait and see him?"

"OK - no I need to head off, I'll catch him later. Thanks very much. Oh, you have something in your hair by the way, maybe gel? Hope you don't mind me saying."

"Really?" Alex replied, he reached up to his fringe. Fuck! He felt a big glob of Tom's cold spunk in between his fingers. "Ah thanks for letting me know, yeah its wax I think," he said, styling it back through his hair and wiping the excess on his white salon uniform. "Glad you liked the massage, just give us a call when you'd like to book again."

As Tom left the salon, Alex heard the toilet flush, the bathroom door unbolted and Justin walked back out to sit down. His eyes were fixed on his phone even as he walked, so he didn't notice Alex checking him out.

He was shorter than his brother, slim and more athletic looking than muscular, with floppy blond hair that was loosely styled back but fell forwards as he leant over to look at his phone. He was tanned, more so than his brother, they were very different physically, Alex thought. He could see similarities in their eyes and mouth but otherwise you'd be forgiven for thinking they were unrelated.

I wonder how they compare downstairs Alex thought, a cock like Tom's on this smaller guy would look unbelievable...

Justin looked up as Dani came through from the treatment rooms, "Hi, you must be Justin? Lovely to meet you, I know your mum well - would you like to come through?"

Alex watched them go, Justin's small ass looked amazing in his skinny jeans. He felt the anticipation of his second massage building up inside him, his cock already swelling.

A few minutes later, the phone pulsed as the text came from Dani, "he's ready, come through, he's nervous though so be gentle with him. He's also embarrassed as he isn't wearing any underwear, apparently was told by his mates that we would provide it, think they wound him up. No peeking!" she signed off with a winking emoji.

Alex's heart surged in anticipation as he read this and he quickly slipped into the treatment room, again he gave Dani a thumbs up as she walked past him in the doorway on her way back to Mrs. Sykes. He looked at the neatly folded clothes on the chair, blue jeans, gray polo shirt, socks and red basketball pumps placed side by side underneath.

Justin was lying on his chest already this time, 2 towels draped over his back, his face had a hardened beauty pack applied to it and Dani's eye mask was fitted so he couldn't see anything. She'd tied a band over his hair too to keep it from getting stuck to his face pack. Gentle spa music and scented candles completed the ambience.

Alex admired his client and gently pressed down with his hands and forearms over Justin's back before removing the top towel. He peeled it back lower to just below Justin's butt so he had a full view of his cheeks, they were smooth, pert and showed off the most amazing tanlines. He must have been on holiday recently & Alex loved that he could just help himself to see the private parts of his body that Justin had covered up from others on the beach. This was going to be a fun massage.

He gave Justin the same treatment as his brother had enjoyed. As he was a little shorter than Tom, it meant Alex's hands could reach further down his body from the same position standing behind his head. He stretched his hands down and over the his butt, enjoying the sensation of tracing his hands along the tanlines and slightly, subtly, just teasing the top of his crack a little.

He waited until he felt Justin was really relaxed though before covering his top half with the towel and moving on to his feet. He had smaller feet that Tom, petite almost with soft skin and tanlines just between the toe where his holiday flip-flops must have fitted.

After his feet, Alex folded the towel up off his legs and over his butt, slowly, like he was unwrapping an expensive gift and savouring every minute.

Justin lay there face down, his legs slightly spread and pale bum on display. His tanlines showed like he'd been wearing shorts to tan in and his butt cheeks had a fine soft hair in that got thicker as it got closer to his actual crack.

He coughed to himself and shifted his legs slightly closer in a vain attempt to salvage some modesty. Alex gently but firmly took his right leg, eased it further apart from the left and continued his massage. He had a perfect view of his balls, they looked smaller than his brothers and sat tight up underneath his butt, the hairs visible from between his cheeks looked manly and tantalisingly delicious.

Alex worked his way steadily up Justin's leg until his fingertips were just slightly kissing his balls. To Justin this would feel almost like it could be accidental and Alex noticed his balls seem to retract further up like they were trying to escape.

He completed the second leg but then instead of asking him to turn over straight away he thought he'd have some fun and try a butt massage... He took each cheek in turn and held it in both hands, his thumbs central and pressing firmly in outward circles. As he did this he let the fingers of one hand drift into his butt and just brush gently past his hole. It felt warm, hairy and masculine, moist from a combination of nervous sweat and massage oil.

To finish he pushed down with one hand on each cheek and let his hands slide outwards, this had the effect of pulling open his butt cheeks and gave Alex an incredible view of his hole, tight and pink amongst his hair. Alex leaned in to get a close-up and inhaled the scent of his young client. He'd obviously showered before he arrived and smelt beautifully of some sweet coconut shower gel and massage oil.

Alex finished Justin's back in his most professional manner, covering him with the towel and pressing down gently all over his body before tapping him on the shoulder, the agreed signal for him to turn over.

He stepped back and watched as Justin rolled over and wiggled himself flat and comfortable under his towels. He lay there, on his back, his chest gently rising with his breath. Alex could see that he'd also cupped his hands over his groin for modesty, the same as his brother had done and he couldn't wait to see what he was packing.

Alex peeled back the towel from his legs and left it to sit just above his groin, his tanned hands protectively closed over his pale genitals. Alex gently took his top hand and massaged his fingers as he set the arm down by his side, only one hand now left protecting his modesty.

As Alex reached to take the hand he heard Justin's breathing intensifying, "oh... uh... no, n-n-no... sorry Dani," he said, quietly but imploringly, he raised his head and shoulders off the couch a little in protest.

"Shhhh..." Alex soothed softly and touched a hand gently to Justin's shoulder lips to pacify him and set him back down flat on the table. He could see now the boy's heart visibly beating. He flushed so red that his tanned skin turned beetroot and Alex could see the colour extend down his neck, his face brightening even under the beauty mask.

"Oh no..." Justin said, almost to himself, he took a breath in and held it, waiting for what he knew was coming.

Alex reached down and took Justin's second hand, massaging his fingers again as he moved it gently away from his groin and leaving him fully exposed. He placed his arm down by his side and paused briefly to admire the total nakedness and vulnerability of his client.

Justin was taking quick, shallow breaths and Alex noticed he had gritted his teeth. He could see now why he was so keen to protect his modesty.

His cock was small, probably about 4" and was already fully hard. It had leapt up, pointing towards the ceiling as soon as it was released from his hand, a droplet of precum sat on top of his long foreskin like a jewel, glistening in the soft flickering light of the massage room.

Alex's eyes widened - wow, so different to his bigger twin brother! It suited him though he thought and even though his cock was small it was beautiful. As Alex massaged his way up Justin's legs his eyes were fixed on his little cock, bobbing from side to side as his body moved with the motion of his strong massage strokes.

Justin was leaking precum like a tap, Alex had never seen anything like it - it had dribbled the short distance down the shaft of his cock and pooled around the base, creating a little river up to his bellybutton. Unlike his brother Justin had totally shaved his pubes, presumably he did this to make himself look bigger but it actually made him look more boyish Alex thought.

Whenever the opportunity presented itself Alex made sure he brushed past his cock and balls which sent Justin into a little spasm of silent ecstasy, the poor boy still thought he was being massaged by Dani and had no idea whether she was offended, excited or professionally indifferent to his erection.

Alex had managed to spread precum all over him as part of the massage, by the time he'd finished his lower body he was covered in his own liquid.

Alex covered his legs and then in turn folded back the towel on his upper body, again just that bit lower than he really should, leaving his cock and balls fully exposed once more.

He could see that Justin was still hugely embarrassed, he had flushed crimson all down his neck and onto his chest. His sweet face, beautiful boyish shaved cock and his helpless embarrassment at his exposure was driving Alex crazy.

Whilst his cock may be half the size of his brother's, his nipples were equally sensitive Alex realised and by the time he had reached down to his cock Justin was whimpering and gripping the table, his knuckles almost white with the pressure and his lips pursed as he controlled his breathing.

Alex touched his cock fully for the first time, tracing his fingers down the length of his shaft and leaning in to get a closer look. At just this touch alone, Justin exploded. His cum arced up into the air with such power it was like someone had shot it out if a high-powered water pistol. Alex, who wasn't expecting him to cum so soon took the full force of impact for the second time that afternoon. Squirt after squirt of hot cum rained on him until it gradually subsided the final splashes landing on Justin's heaving chest.

Justin lay there, both exhausted and mortified by what had just happened, he couldn't believe this beautiful girl had just made him cum with a single touch.

If only he knew whose magic hands it had really been, thought Alex to himself as he towelled first himself and then Justin, taking care not to miss any cum this time...

He had a few minutes before Dani came back in and used this time to ensure Justin was fully respectable, covered and relaxed. He looked up as the door opened, Dani gave him a questioning look and he replied with a thumbs up and a grin. He slipped past her and back to reception.

When Justin walked out a few minutes later Alex asked him how he'd enjoyed his treatment as he walked past reception.

"Oh gosh, that was amazing," he replied. "I feel totally relaxed, definitely need to treat myself to this again."

"That's great," said Alex, "enjoy your afternoon and hopefully you'll cum again quickly, I mean soon, I mean... sorry... uh, h-h-hopefully we'll see you again soon." he stammered, blushing himself now at his clumsy innuendo.

By the end of the afternoon they'd had no less than 5 appointments made for the following couple of weeks from friends of Tom and Justin. "That's amazing," said Dani, "well done Alex, your massages must have been really good to get so much new business so quickly through word of mouth!"

"How did you get on with Justin not wearing any underwear, hope that didn't make you feel uncomfortable?"

"Oh no, it was all very respectable," Alex answered, his mind racing back to the explosion of cum a short while earlier.

"I wonder if we should keep with today's approach of you setting the clients up but me actually doing the massaging?" Alex suggested.

"Well it did seem to go very well today," Dani answered, "I think that could be a great idea."

12