Massage Therapy

Story Info
A good massage works wonders.
12.7k words
4.71
150.1k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,465 Followers

I'd been going to Susan for a couple of years, ever since my divorce. I had a standing appointment for every Saturday morning for some much needed stress relief. And before you go jumping to conclusions here, I went to her for nothing more than a nice relaxing massage. There was never, ever any hanky-panky so to speak. Not that I didn't get aroused on occasion. It was hard not to. Susan was well fit with a nice looking body, though I had never really seen it of course. Susan was in her late thirties to early forties, though I never asked, or ever would. Though even if she was a good ten years older than I was, she certainly didn't look it. Susan had incredible deep blue eyes with a thick mane of dark auburn hair that fell well past her shoulders. Though whenever she gave me a massage, she usually had it pinned up, so it was rare that I ever saw it down. She was tall too, easily close to six feet, a good inch or more taller than I was. Had she not chosen to become a masseuse, I am reasonably sure she'd have made it as a model. And though again I had never asked, it wouldn't have surprised me to learn that she had once done that anyway.

Over the course of two years, we had gotten fairly close, as friends. And though I never saw her outside of her studio, our conversations became more and more friendly, perhaps even intimate in a way without ever crossing that particular barrier. As I already mentioned, it was hard NOT becoming aroused around her at times, even though her massages were meant to be relaxing, stress relieving and not erotic. I couldn't help it anyway. And I am sure she noticed on more than one occasion. After all, a small towel covering my groin wasn't much of a barrier. And more than once when she lifted the towel waiting for me to roll over onto my back, I am sure she'd chanced a sneak peek here and there. Which again just added fuel to some of my still secret and private fantasies about her.

I honestly don't think that either one of us really realized the slow subtle changes that began to take place between us. And it's not like we really talked about them, or discussed them either. They just sort of seemed to happen along the way. Like the towel for example. I'd never really had a problem with nudity my entire life, so why I went with the flow of allowing her to place that small towel over my ass whenever I came for a massage, never really made much sense to me. Especially when she'd lift it and wait for me to roll over onto my back. Even not fully aroused, just doing that never failed to send shivers up and down my spine, wondering if she had looked, though I usually had my eyes closed for some reason as we did that. And then one day I climbed onto the table, naked as usual when she came in to the room. Immediately grabbing the towel and preparing to place it over my ass like she always did.

"Don't bother with that today," I announced, surprising myself. "It seems to be a little hotter than usual for some reason," I said by way of explanation, though after having said that, I almost immediately realized just how weak of an excuse that must have been. It was the exact same temperature as always. Though thankfully, Susan didn't pay much attention to it, or even comment as she dropped the towel down, picking up one of her oils instead. As she poured a small amount into the palm of her hands and began working it, she asked the usual.

"Any particular areas you want me to focus on?" She asked. A question she had asked me every time, but again...for some reason, my mind was focused elsewhere, no doubt because of the stupid white, little towel. I think I laughed, sort of. Not a big laugh, just a quiet little chuckle, but she heard it. "Wow, you seem to be in an interesting mood today," she actually laughed back, and actually smacked my ass cheek with the palm of her hand before moving up to begin work on my shoulders. "Naughty boy," she had finished, though nothing more was said, or even intimated, or suggested during the entire course of that day's massage. Even when I finally did roll over, thus fully exposing myself to her for the first time really, nothing was said, nothing was done, and nothing happened.

And to my own surprise. I didn't even get a hard on.

The following week started out in much the same way as always, with one minor exception. Susan usually wore a simple tee-shirt and shorts to work in. Something easy enough to allow her the freedom of movement she needed without constraints. Suffice it to say, Susan was rather well endowed. Not overly so, but enough so that there was more than one occasion when I'd actually felt one of her magnificent breasts pressing against me during our massage. Once more, never on purpose (as far as I knew) but enough so that I would lay there hoping for a repeat, though one usually never came. The difference today was, she was actually wearing more of a swimsuit top, though the same shorts, she usually wore. And though it was certainly far more revealing than any of her tee shirts that she wore, it wasn't too over the top there either. I'd seen bikini's that had a hell of a lot less material than her top did. It was just something about that extra hint of flesh that I hadn't seen before that seemed to do it for me for some reason.

"I think you were right last week David," she told me. "I think it was hotter in here than it's been before. I even checked the temperature as well, so maybe it's the added humidity we've been feeling as of late."

"Maybe so," I responded in kind. "We have been experiencing several thunderstorms lately, so you might be right." The fact I had actually been staring at her breasts didn't go unnoticed on her either. I had sat down on the table as I usually did, but when she turned to face me, I lay down on my back, instead of my stomach.

"You want me to start with the front first then today?" She asked quizzically, as I just then realized my error. Sheepishly I smiled at her, already rolling over. "Or are you just in a hurry to get off...the table," she'd added, though I swear there had been the briefest of pauses in her comment when she'd asked that. Was she indeed teasing with me? As I mentioned, we'd grown close, close enough over time that we could sort of flirt, and tease without getting too intimate, or too serious about it. So something like this comment wouldn't have been that out of line had it not been for the fact that as she reached up towards my shoulder blades, I felt both breasts briefly digging into my backside.

"No ah...hurry whatsoever," I responded back. "In fact, I do indeed have an area you can focus a little more on today," I informed her.

"Oh yeah? Where?" She asked enthusiastically. It was a rare thing for me to actually point out a particular area for her to concentrate on.

"Sort of in the small of my back," I indicated, actually reaching around to try and point it out to her. "Don't know what I did, or how...but it's been a little sore all week long."

I felt her hands immediately go to the area, and softly begin working on my flesh, looking for any abnormalities perhaps as she likewise added a little additional oil to my back. I felt a trickle of it actually slither down between my ass cheeks, causing me to squirm just a little involuntarily.

"Oops, sorry about that," she giggled in kind, as she went after it with her hands and fingers. She'd of course massaged my ass cheeks before, but I swear I felt her finger tips dive a little more deeply than normal down between my legs. I couldn't have sworn to it in court, as I may have very well imagined it as well, but for an instant, I thought I felt the tip of her fingers actually touch my balls as she searched out the errant extra oil she had poured on me.

And this time, when it came time for me to roll over, I had a hard on. Not just a bit more fullness from arousal, a real full-blown erection. I was hesitant to even turn over, but I knew by making a scene of it, that it would perhaps make it even more awkward than it already was. And so all I could think of to say as I turned, was..."Sorry," likewise grinning from ear to ear like an idiot, and no doubt blushing a little as I lay there. Susan couldn't help but see it of course. But the professional, which she was, she still managed to defuse the situation a little.

"No reason to apologize David. That's not the first erection I've seen when giving a massage, and I'm sure it won't be the last either."

The thought of that had actually never occurred to me, until now. Susan had appointments all week long, so I was sure she had indeed seen more than a cock or two fully erect. Hell the way she looked, and the way she gave a massage, I was surprised I didn't have one every time I came to her. Though that appeared to becoming more and more frequent for me lately. More than once, I had had to will away a hard on before turning over, though this time had been virtually impossible, though I hadn't really tried to do so either. And what did that mean? Did I subconsciously actually want her to see me like that?

"Close your eyes...relax." I tried my level best, but laying there with this thing sticking straight up in the air as she went to work on my calves wasn't easy. I didn't dare look of course, even when I was tempted to. Wondering if she periodically looked over at it as she worked.

"Sorry," I said again. "It's not going away." This time she did laugh, openly.

"Don't worry about it. Like I told you, not the first one I've seen while doing this," though she paused before actually adding. "But I will admit, it's the biggest, hardest one I think I've seen." Now my eyes did shoot open. What I had just heard her say went considerably beyond our usual joking and teasing. And...she was looking at it as she continued to work around my upper thigh now. "And don't laugh, but men aren't the only ones to get a little aroused either," she added to all this. "I've had more than one woman on my table who has gotten more than a little aroused as well."

"How could you know that?" I actually asked without really thinking about it.

"Well the most obvious of course," she said looking down at her own chest, though at the moment, her nipples remained well hidden beneath the material of her top. She almost looked disappointed upon finding that they hadn't made an appearance...yet. "But the other way," she actually smiled, "is even more telling. I have once customer that actually gets so wet, that I have to place a small towel beneath her ass because of it. We both know what's going on, we just don't talk about it. But I swear, somehow, someway, she usually has a mini-orgasm of sorts during the massage, though I never do anything to help that come about of course. She always wipes herself off afterwards, and then usually leaves me a little something extra after she leaves by way of a tip. So I usually know then that she's actually had one."

"Holy shit!" I actually exclaimed, envisioning that in my mind, which didn't help my own particular situation any, as I now looked down and saw a small droplet of pre-cum oozing from my prick-tip. I nearly went for it, though with her currently looking into my eyes, there's no way I could have safely done so without drawing further attention to it, so I just let it finally drool down the side of my cock, hoping she hadn't seen it.

"And a couple of guys have had orgasms too. But like I said, I didn't have a hand in either one of those, no pun intended. And both of them always had a towel on too, it wasn't until after I was cleaning up that I realized, and then saw...the towels had been cum-stained. So it happens. Perfectly natural she added to that as her hands seemed to glide up my thighs, just brushing past my balls, not quite touching them, but damn fucking close. She worked on my lower abdomen then, and then back down, changing sides as she worked my left upper thigh for a time, repeating the process. The problem was, I could not only see...but feel another little droplet of cum-drool seeping down the inside of my cock. And this time, though she said not a word about it, (though nor did I), I saw her hand sort of pass by, one finger seemingly gathering up that small bit of moisture as she passed, now adding it, and combining it to the rest of the body oil she was using.

"So, same time next week then yes?" She asked, again as she always did, and as was always unnecessary. Like clockwork, she knew I'd be there. I sat up on the edge of the massage table, but this time as I glanced towards her, I noticed that her nipples were straining hard and erect against the material of her top. And likewise, her eyes had followed my own as she looked down at herself. And thankfully, she giggled, though somewhat nervously. "Never said I don't get a little aroused as well," she informed me, once more looking down towards my crotch. "So it's not all that uncommon that I usually have to take care of things afterwards," she openly admitted to me. "Just as I'm sure you'll have to do."

This was indeed, the most intimate we'd ever really gotten with one another. Perhaps more than either one of us should have revealed, or even allowed. But after two years, we really were pretty comfortable with one another too.

"Yeah, I might not even make it to the car," I tried joking back with her. As she in turn joked back, or as I thought she did anyway.

"There is a bathroom right around the corner there," she reminded me. "I'd hate to see you in any pain on the way home."

"Maybe next time," I responded back, not sure what else to say as I turned to leave, once more taking a look at her before I left.

Her nipples were harder than ever.

**

I showed up again as always for my Saturday morning appointment. After undressing and laying down, face down on the table, I heard Susan's knock just before she entered. I looked up in greeting. She was again wearing her same familiar shorts, but this time the top she had on, really was a bit more revealing. I couldn't help wondering if it really was a bikini top, especially with a bit of a Hawaiian print, and a hell of a lot more cleavage than I'd ever seen.

"If this tops too revealing, just say so," she actually said. "My other one's dirty, and I didn't get a chance to wash it yet," she explained.

"No it's ah...perfect," I spoke, trying not to leer at her as I said that. Though I noticed even as I turned away, her nipples seemed to be poking against the material already. And already, as I lay there face down on the table, I could feel myself becoming aroused from the get-go. I knew then, I was going to be leaving my own little puddle of moisture on the fresh sheets long before I actually turned over.

"So...did you?" She asked as she began work on my lower back. And again, I swore I felt a slight touch of her breasts against me as she reached up towards my shoulders.

"Did I what?" I asked relishing the sensation, and not really focusing on what she'd just asked me.

"You know, take care of things before you got home. Or...did you wait?"

I realized then she was actually asking me if I masturbated. "I'll tell you, if you'll tell me," I challenged, not really thinking she'd take me up on that, which she did.

"Oh yeah, and pretty certain I was before you'd even reached your car," she giggled unashamedly. "Right here in fact," she added, and asked. "So? You?"

"Well, I didn't do it in the car no," I offered. "Though I did have to make a major adjustment before driving home. Though admittedly, I was tempted yes. But...I did wait until I got home yes, so...there you are."

"What did you think about?" She now asked as she continued to massage me, though I daresay, the way she was doing it now was far more sensual and erotic than the way she'd done it before.

I didn't know what was going on here, or what to really think about it either. But I was getting damn horny here, which would soon become quite obvious. "What do you think I thought about?" I responded back, which I soon discovered wasn't actually quite good enough.

"Specific's," she told me, adding..."and turn over."

I turned, looking up at her as I did so. The look in her eyes a bit different than I'd seen before. It was a look of pure lust and arousal the way I saw it. "Really? You want me to...."

"Yes really," she smiled back at me, and then reached around, unclasping her top. It fell away, though she caught it with her hands, still partially covering her breasts as that happened. I am sure my mouth was open. "But before you do that," she now added in a much more serious tone of voice. "I'm really pushing the envelope about what's allowed here," she stated. "So no touching, promise me. If I touch you, or allow you to touch me, and money's exchanged, this becomes something else entirely."

"I promise," I think I said, though even now I'm not really sure, because it was at that exact moment she lowered her hands, removing the rest of her top as she did so. And when two of the most gorgeous, breasts I'd ever seen before, came into view. As I mentioned, Susan had fairly large breasts. They had a wonderful, sort of a teardrop shape to them, with fairly large, tannish colored areolas, and noticeably hard, thick nipples protruding from each one. Needless to say, I spent the majority of my time on my back as opposed to on my stomach, with my eyes wide open the entire time. And more importantly, I unashamedly told her, in fairly explicit detail what I was thinking about as I jacked off only moments after arriving home. I knew with out any doubt that I'd be doing the same thing again shortly after arriving home, as I also hoped she'd be doing too. Already looking forward to next weeks appointment, especially the way things had been going of late.

Boy...was I in for a surprise.

**

Susan came into the room. Wearing what she had usually always worn way back in the beginning. A modest tee shirt, shorts, and obviously wearing an athletic bra this time so as to ensure nothing would pop out because of it. Even her demeanor seemed different...distant. Her massage once again back to specific, and professional, just as it had been that very first time. I knew then that something was wrong, different, as she reached for the small towel to place it over my groin as I made ready to turn over onto my back.

"What's wrong?" I asked instead, swinging my legs over the side of the table, sitting up. "Something's happened, so tell me. Did I do something wrong?" I asked worriedly.

"No. Not you. Me," she said simply lowering her eyes, refusing to look me in the face. "I allowed my emotions and desires to get the best of me," she stated. "And I shouldn't have...not with you anyway. Things got a little too carried away last week," she reminded me. I almost gave you your money back David. It's one thing to give someone a massage and accept money for it. It's another, to do what we nearly did last week, and take money for it."

"But we didn't do anything...not really," I attempted.

"It's the not really part that I'm talking about," she said actually sitting down in a nearby chair now. I was in the middle of having an orgasm when I looked over and saw the money you'd given me for the massage sitting on the counter when it hit me. And I felt like..."

"But you're not," I said interrupting her before she could say it.

"No...I'm not. But I felt like it," she added finally looking up into my eyes. "And I knew then, that things were only going to escalate from there if I didn't put a stop to it now. "I've already bent, perhaps even broken a few rules now as it is, and I didn't need to add this one to the list either."

Though curious as to what she had meant by that, I didn't press it. Now was not the time. But this situation between us was. "Susan, listen....you're not the only one involved here you know. I was enjoying it just as much, perhaps even more so. Hell, admittedly, I've been thinking about it all week long myself. But I hear what you're saying. And I understand. If you'd rather I not even come back, then just say so...and I'll go."

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,465 Followers