Massage Therapy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just don't stop my massage."

"Okay." He resumed. She no longer closed her eyes. She enjoyed watching her brother. She was now very curious to know what the rest of his penis looked like. The head was big and fat and shiny with pre-cum.

While she watched his face, however, she noticed that he seemed bothered by something. Every once and a while, he would grimace or even let out a slightly pained little grunt. She asked, "Are you okay, Ricky? Are your hands getting tired?"

"No, it's not that."

"Then what?"

"Well..." He trailed off. What was he to tell her? His entire being had become consumed with the powerful desire to rip his towel off, tear off his sister's panties and then rape her violently, a thought process that shocked even him. So he fought it. But in fighting it, his cock ached terribly.

"Ricky, please, what's wrong?"

Jesus, he thought, if she's going to ask then I'm going to tell her. So far she had remained calm, but the next test was coming. Through gritted teeth he said, "My body is having a hard time with this, sis."

"How so?"

"Well, you can see that I have an erection. The problem with having an erection for so long is that it can...hurt after a while."

"Really?"

He nodded.

Kristin suddenly realized something. Her eyes went wide and she even sat up slightly on an elbow. She said, "Oh my God, Ricky, when your penis grows, you get growing pains, just like my breasts!"

Rick could only respond, "Well, in a way, I suppose, yes."

"Ricky, I am so sorry! In asking you to relieve my pain, I've caused yours."

"It's okay, Kristin. Really." Though it wasn't. He could not recall ever feeling his penis throb so much without being able to relieve himself with some desperately needed masturbation. Instead, both of his hands still slowly and lovingly squeezed his sister's boobs.

Kristin said, "Well, what are you going to do about it?"

"What do you mean?"

"I don't want it to hurt, Ricky. What will make the pain go away?"

This was the moment he had waited for. As if from outside his own body, he heard himself find the courage to utter, "Perhaps...perhaps a massage would help."

He waited tensely for his little sister to realize that he was actually suggesting that she rub his penis. There was no way he was going to get away with this, he had simply bitten off more than he could chew. The fun was over—

But then she said, "I can do that."

His cock actually gave an involuntary flex when he heard that, and a fresh dose of pre-cum oozed from the tip. He said, "Really?"

Kristin smiled. "Sure, Ricky. It's only fair. My breasts feel really good now. The pain is gone. My whole body actually feels good now. Your massage was wonderful. I want to return the favor."

He smiled back. "That's very nice of you, sis."

Kristin sat up, her large breasts swaying. She said, "We should trade places. You lie down here, and I'll take care of you." Gently, she guided her brother to a lying position on the bed. He must be in real pain, she thought. He wasn't really saying much. When she got him in position, she sat in almost the same way he had been, her knees facing up toward his head. She modestly closed her legs in case he happened to tilt his head and see up her skirt. She didn't think he'd want to see her wet panties.

"Just relax now," she said soothingly. He had kept his head up, watching her. His hands had also been down at his mid-section, covering his crotch. Gently, Kristin pushed her brother's hands away, and she was amazed at the way his hard penis pushed a big tent in the towel. "We have to undo this thing," she said.

Ricky didn't protest as Kristin slowly undid his towel and pulled it away. He was now lying in full nudity on the bed, and if Kristin had been surprised at how big the head of his penis was, she was now completely awestruck by the size of the entire shaft, surely several inches long, that lead down to a sizable pair of testicles.

Rick, growing nervous, said, "Kristin, you don't have to do this."

"Shhhh," she replied. "Seriously, Ricky, it's okay. I know this is just your body reacting. And besides, I've always been curious to see what a man's penis looks like, I mean other than on the Internet. What better way to get a safe up-close look?"

Who could argue with that, Rick thought. He said, "All right, Kristin, but for the record, if you get uncomfortable with or are bothered by anything we do next, just say the word and I'll walk out of this room right now."

"Deal," she said, grinning. She reached out tentatively with one hand and let the tips of her fingers lightly touch the shaft of her brother's massive penis. When it twitched, she snapped her hand back. "Oh, did that hurt?"

"No...no," Ricky said, his voice thick. "It just, well, it tickles when you touch it lightly."

She giggled. "What should I do?"

"Just...just place your hand all the way around it. Get a good grip. That should do it."

Kristin was getting excited about what was literally hands-on learning about a man's penis. With innocent eagerness, she reached right out this time and grabbed the thing, wrapping her fingers all the way around—well, almost. She couldn't quite fully touch her thumb to her fingers. His penis seemed to be bigger in diameter than her forearm. Incredible! She found it unfathomable as to how a penis this big was supposed to fit inside a woman's vagina for sex.

She looked at Ricky, but he had his head back, his eyes screwed shut. She was convinced his pain was worse than ever. But she was suddenly unsure of how to massage him. Although his penis was big, there wasn't a lot of actual surface area on which to rub. Although Janice, her mother, had given her a few instructions on the proper technique for massage, she'd never told her daughter how to massage a penis.

"Ricky, how should do I massage you?"

"Like this," he said. He reached up with his own hand, placing it over hers, and began to move it back and forth. She could feel the skin move over the rigid tissue underneath. This was pretty neat. After a few moments, she seemed to get the rhythm, and he removed his hand.

Now stroking her brother exactly as he'd guided her, Kristin asked, "Is this good, Ricky? Am I massaging you okay just like this?"

"Yes!" he blurted in a grunt. "This is just fine, baby."

She giggled again. He called her "baby." He was sure acting strange now. But that was okay. She knew how frustrating it could be to experience growing pains and not get any relief. If stroking his penis was going to help him, she was happy to do it. She wasn't completely naïve about it either—she knew that between a regular guy and a regular girl she would be giving a "hand job." But she loved her brother and didn't mind making him feel good.

Rick was in complete and utter ecstasy. He could never have imagined, when he walked into this house barely an hour ago, that he would eventually be naked on his 18-year-old sister's bed with her tiny little hand barely able to wrap around his cock as she stroked it. It was certainly a feeling too exquisite to last long.

Kristin stared at her brother's large penis as she stroked it. Every once and a while, a new dribble of that clear pre-cum would leak out of the tip. A surprising thought entered her mind: I wonder what it taste's like.

"Easy, sis," he said in a wince as she gave him an experimental squeeze.

"Sorry," she replied, loosening her grip a little. "I'm just amazed at how hard-yet-soft you are. So stiff and rigid, but the skin of your penis is so warm and soft."

God, he thought, if I die tomorrow, thank you for giving this last experience to me!

Aloud, he said, "Sis, would you mind using your other hand too?"

Kristin smiled. "Sure!" She reached up and now used both hands, wrapped lovingly around her big brother's penis, and continued her back and forth motion. "Is that better?"

"Oh yes!" He knew he wasn't going to last longer. And this presented another problem. Did Kristin have any idea how a man's orgasm worked? She was happy to stroke his hard penis, but she very well may have thought that doing this over time would help with his "pain" and make it get soft again. Of course, that was only after he was able to cum, which would make a huge mess and probably scare her to death. He knew he would have to warn her, prepare her—and he had to do it fast.

"Kristin?"

"Yes?"

"This feels really good. Very soothing and wonderful. But I have to ask you something."

"Shoot."

He couldn't help but grin at her choice of that word. Soon enough, he said internally. Aloud he said, "Do you know what happens to a man's penis when it gets hard like this and is stimulated?"

"It helps with the pain, right?"

"Well, yes, it does, but—" He paused. He was unbelievably close to orgasm, but he was desperate to stay in control until he could prepare her. Otherwise he'd have to run into his room and finish himself off privately, and soon! He resumed, "You are definitely helping ease my pain, Kristin, but remember that my penis doesn't really know the difference between whether you, my sister, are giving me a massage or if a regular girl is stroking me for pleasure."

"Like a hand job."

"Yes, yes! Listen, Kristin, this is important." He was panting now, his balls tingling. "The massage you're giving me is going to cause my penis to ejaculate. Do you know what that means?"

Continuing her steady stroking motion, Kristin said, "Ejaculate? Is that when a man's sperm comes out?"

"Yes! Yes! Exactly."

"You mean I'm going to cause your sperm to come out?"

"Only if that's okay with you, Kristin. But you need to decide now. Very quickly. Now!"

"Is it going to make you feel better?"

"Yes! But...it will make a mess!"

"Will lots of sperm come out?"

"Yes, Kristin, yes!" His hips started to rise up. His buttocks tensed, his toes began to curl. "Please!" he screamed, "Kristin, please decide whether you're okay with this!"

Kristin glanced left and right. She wasn't sure exactly how much sperm was going to come out of her brother's penis, but the way he was screaming and grunting and thrashing, she worried that it would be quite a lot. But how much?

"Kristin! Please! Either stop stroking me or go FASTER!"

Desperate to help her brother feel better, and prepared to deal with whatever mess occurred, Kristin instantly started stroking faster and faster and said, "It's okay, Ricky. You can let it happen now. It's okay, Ricky!"

"Oh Jesus yes thank you!" Rick bellowed. He clutched the sheets with his fists, stiffened his legs and let nature do the rest.

As Kristin angled his penis straight up in her quickened stroking pace, the first eruption of his semen shot out. In complete shock, she watched a thick, white jet shoot straight up what seemed like two feet in the air before falling back and splattering half on her hands and half on Ricky's belly. No sooner had it landed than another string shot out almost as high as the first, and then another. For several seconds, it seemed like an immeasurable geyser of white sticky fluid was going to shoot from his penis indefinitely, spurt after spurt...but soon the pulses of cum became smaller and smaller.

After about thirty seconds, with Ricky now begging her to pause in her stroking, Kristin finally took in what she had just witnessed. Her hands, wrists and part of her forearms were coated in semen from her brother's penis. A couple of drops had even landed on her breasts! It was so warm it almost felt hot. Much of it had also landed on Ricky's stomach, hips and legs. Several large globs were also all over the towel spread out underneath him. She simply couldn't believe how much had come out, and she realized why he'd warned her.

All she could say was, "Wow."

Rick managed to open his eyes and tilt his head up. He knew he could usually produce a good amount of semen, but this was incredible. Definitely a record. There was thick white fluid covering much of his lower body, tangling in his pubic hair, and literally coating the two little fists still gripping his cock. His sister, in her wonderful innocence, had given him simply most erotic hand-job of his life.

He looked at her. She looked at him. She smiled said, "Feel better?"

He smiled back. "Oh, yes. Thank you."

She said, "Gonna have to clean you up now, Ricky."

"Sure thing." He remembered the second towel on the floor in the hallway, and it was only then that he saw her standing there:

Mom.

Janice, who had arrived home unnoticed over thirty minutes ago and had witnessed these sibling proceedings to their literal climax, was holding the towel. She swallowed, managed to find her voice, and said, "Looking for this?"