Massage Therapy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hands reached down and played with his hair. His tongue felt sooooo good.... Licking and exploring just the right spots, she felt her pleasure build. It darted along the outside of her labia, dipping into her, and the back to her lips.

Finally, he moved up and began moving back and forth over her clit. She tightened her grip on his hair and he slid a finger in. In and out.The sparks of pleasure grew brighter. Hotter.

The tongue began to move faster, the finger began to move faster.

The waves of pleasure grew larger and larger. Yes, yes, yes... No teasing now, Doug kept attacking her clit. Each lick a bolt of pleasure

"Yes."

"Yes!"

"YES!!!!"

"Fuck yes, Doug!!!"

She crushed his head against her. Her legs shaking as the climax coursed through her body. His tongue continued to explore in and out, around her lips. Bringing wonderful waves of ecstacy and extending her climax.

Finally, her legs stopped shaking and leaned forward, cupping his head with both hands, she kissed him deeply, fully on the lips.

After a few intense minutes, their lips broke apart.

"Well that was a memorable first kiss!" She giggled. "I usually kiss first and then cum."

Doug laughed. "I wanted that first kiss to be special."

"It was," Sarah moved forward and began kissing him with fervor. She pressed her body against his, happy to feel his erection against her pelvis. As her lips locked with his, she ground against him, enjoying the feeling of him against her.

However, when she moved her hand down and grasp his cock through his shorts, he broke off the kiss.

"What do you think you are doing?" he asked with a playful smile on his face.

"Well, if you have to ask, I must be doing it wrong."

He laughed and shook his head. He grabbed her wrist and gently, but firmly moved her hand away. "I was serious. Tonight was all about you."

"Are you sure? I'm happy to return the favor."

He sat back on the couch and pulled her up next to him. He squeezed her tight before giving a kiss on the back of her neck.

The credits from Princess Bride were scrolling across the screen.

He whispered in her ear. "Another movie or do you want to head home?"

She thought about the drama with her mother that awaited her at home and cuddled deeper into his arms.

"Another movie. Definitely, another movie."

12