Massage Therapy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I am," Ashlyn answered, trying to contain her eagerness.

Goro nodded, before walking from behind his desk and past her. Going over to the front door, he flipped the 'open' sign to 'closed', and locked it. Ashlyn's heart swelled at the way that he was assuring their much-needed privacy. She could feel her body fizzing with arousal knowing that they would be left alone to their naughty devices, free of outside interference.

"Do you not have any other customers?" Ashlyn queried.

"Oh, yes, yes. Most just older people. But finished them all earlier today. So we have no one to bother us," Goro explained. The pretty light skin just nodded.

Then, walking up to her, Goro placed his wrinkly hand on her lower back and guided her to the desk. Ashlyn could feel her face getting hot, at the feel of Goro touching her so close to her ass.

"Before we get started, you need to make payment," Goro explained, presenting her a tablet.

"Oh, of course," Ashlyn nodded.

As she went over the bill, her eyes widened to see that one-hundred dollar price again; there was no discount this time. Ashlyn sighed, knowing that she needed this: getting her phone out, she hovered it over the tablet and made the payment. But as she did, she felt Goro's hand drift from her lower back onto her ass, giving it a nice squeeze.

"Mr. Tanaka! Eager, are we?" Ashlyn playfully exclaimed.

Goro gave her sweet caramel ass another firm squeeze. "He he, let's get started shall we?" he snickered.

Ashlyn could feel her heart palpitating from her excitement. But there was something about the demeanor of the interaction with each other. This was supposed to be professional, instead, it seemed more personal. That kinda contradicted the whole idea of this simply being a service. But Ashlyn was simply too horny to care at this point.

Goro then led her deeper into the parlor, with his old hand still firmly clasping her shapely ass. Ashlyn couldn't help but nibble on the corner of her lip the whole way through.

Arriving at the same room where she'd had her massage session last time, Goro opened the door and ushered Ashlyn in. As she walked past him, he immediately drew his eyes down to her lower parts. He hungrily licked his lips as he saw her nice wide hips and juicy ass wrapped up in that tight checkered skirt she wore. Following her in, he closed the door behind them and locked it as well, just for extra privacy.

Once inside, Ashlyn felt nostalgic from her last venture here. Everything from the smell of the candles to the overall look of the small room conjured up feelings of arousal, and her body began to heat up. Though there was one noticeable difference from the last time she had been here: instead of that massage table sitting in the center of the room, there was a white futon bed, big enough for two people to comfortably share....

Ashlyn could feel her excitement swelling from within her and she began to eagerly rub her inner thighs together knowing what she would be doing with Goro on the futon. Then, at the feel of his hand gripping her ass more firmly, her head jerked around toward the old Japanese man now standing next to her.

"Please, undress," Goro requested, pointing over to the small changing room.

Ashlyn compliantly nodded and headed over to it. But before she did, she stored her belongings in the nearby cubbies. Placing her purse inside, she caught a glimpse of those Magnum condoms she had bought for Goro's use, which in turn reminded her of how dirty and naughty this whole ordeal was going to be.

Entering the small changing room, Ashlyn closed the curtain behind her and began to strip naked. Once fully nude, Ashlyn folded her clothes and placed them down next to her sandals on a small table in the changing room. Grabbing a towel that was hanging beside her, Ashlyn's eyes widened at how oddly it was shaped. It was a medium-sized towel, but not as wide in proportion as towels of its size usually were. There was no way for her to fully conceal herself. Sighing, Ashlyn kinda knew that Goro was behind this but, secretly, she kinda liked how sleazy the old man was.

After taking some time to try to figure out how to arrange the towel properly, the best that she could come up with was to hold it over her chest and let it hang down to her crotch. This just barely covered her womanly nether regions, leaving her essentially naked from any other angle. Her sides and everything behind were fully exposed for the world to see, well, just Goro in this case. Although she felt a little embarrassed, Ashlyn kinda liked it. She felt risqué and sexy.

Opening the curtain, Ashlyn cautiously walked out into the rest of the room, hugging the towel tightly against her chest. Her eyes were immediately drawn to her Japanese masseur as he lit some scented candles. Turning around, Goro's beady eyes widened to see his caramel goddess standing before him basically nude, hugging the undersized towel he had strategically stored in the changing room.

His eyes hungrily consumed her exposed legs and her hips which were protruding beyond the towel's minimal coverage. Ashlyn could only blush at how totally stunned Goro seemed totally by her sexy form. She should have felt disturbed by this pervy old man eyeing her up. But instead, she felt flattered that at least someone appreciated her beautiful looks.

"Er, lie down, lie down. Let's get started!" Goro eagerly requested.

Nodding, Ashlyn walked over to the futon. First, she knelt, then lay down on her stomach. Goro's eyes hungrily ate up her totally nude body lying there before him. He was eager to get to the sex part of their session, and he was sure that Ashlyn was keen as well, based on her more loose and compliant demeanor.

Kneeling down directly behind her, Goro got some oil and began to lather the entirety of her nude behind. Ashlyn just purred feeling the comforting warm oil make contact with her skin. "So how hamstring?" he asked as he rubbed in the oil.

"It's great," Ashlyn hummed. "I haven't felt it at all since you gave me that massage last time."

"Ah, mhm, glad you find my work satisfactory," Goro happily replied. Ashlyn wasn't sure if he was saying something suggestive to her, but she just went along with it.

"Mhm, I did find your work very satisfactory," Ashlyn agreed. Goro grinned from ear to ear, knowing very well what she was implying.

Once Ashlyn was fully lathered up, Goro moved down to her pretty feet and began his routine.

-

The massage proceeded just like it had the first time: a whole lot of groping and dangerous touching, although Ashlyn was less uptight and more vocal with her moans of relief and pleasure. The old man had a raging hard-on while the caramel beauty was leaking buckets onto the futon's white sheets. They were very eager to get to the last part of the massage therapy. Both Ashlyn and Goro were struggling to contain themselves.

"Flip onto back," Goro requested, as he finished up her shoulders.

Ashlyn obediently shifted her body around, holding onto the towel. Now that she was on her back, Goro went ahead and grabbed the towel from on top of her body, leaving her fully nude. "You won't be needing this," he stated, as he folded up the towel and placed it next to the futon.

Ashlyn felt her stomach flutter in arousal now that she was fully exposed to the old man who had wrecked her guts to conclude her last massage. Her hazel eyes widened as they took in his tented crotch in front of her. "Oh? Someone's excited to see me...." Ashlyn thought.

Goro felt his cock twitch heavily in response to Ashlyn's fully naked body, now spread out like a sexual banquet before him. He loved her shapely tits and the cute brown nipples that perched atop them. The sight of her well-toned torso raised his blood pressure to the point that he almost expected his nose to bleed. And those childbearing hips and long legs of hers were truly something to behold. It felt like he was in a dream. Never in his life had he imagined that such a beautiful woman would fall so firmly into his grasp. He thanked God for this perfect storm of Ashlyn's frustration at her dull sex life with her husband and her infatuation with his well-endowed member. He knew now that she was hooked on his cock. It had been a tough few days of waiting for her to call him back but, oh, how it was all worth it.

Availing himself of more of the warm slippery oil, Goro gently poured it, lavishing it across her body again. The process of massaging resumed but, as sensual as it was in itself, Ashlyn was growing increasingly impatient. Goro's old hands touching and groping her was driving her insane. She needed to get to the fun part of her therapy, now! Biting her lip, she winced and writhed in pleasure as his wrinkly but powerful hands glided across her oiled-up skin. Ashlyn was so pent up from having starved herself of sexual sensation all day that her body was extremely sensitive to any form of stimulation.

"Ohhhh.... Mhhhmmmm...." she moaned as Goro performed his usual titillation of her inner crotch. Ashlyn was tormented by his touch: she was sure that he was just deliberately teasing her.

Goro's old hands then made their way up from her bare crotch and to her navel. Ashlyn's nerves were on fire and her body jittered uncontrollably. She was so horny! She couldn't take it anymore, she was tired of Goro's slow and methodical massaging, she wanted to get to the good parts, now!

"Augh, Mr. Tanaka," Ashlyn said, sitting up on her elbows.

Goro stopped what he was doing and raised his graying eyebrow. "Yes?"

"Is there any chance we could just.... get to the special part, like, right now?" Ashlyn abashedly queried. Goro deviously smirked at the eagerness his caramel-skinned goddess was displaying for his Asian cock.

"But I still need to get rest of body," Goro insisted, but his words were merely a formality.

Ashlyn shook her head. "I think I'm okay. I just want to get to the end part now," Ashlyn impatiently urged. She wanted the sex so badly. "But I think you can massage the rest of my body as we.... You know...." she suggested. Her Japanese masseur smirked, understanding what she was playing at.

Goro just nodded knowingly, stood back up, and began to undress himself. Ashlyn couldn't believe how excited she was to see this pervy old man undressing for her. She had undeniably fallen into true depravity at this point. But that was mostly driven by her desperation for some sexual relief.

Once he was fully nude, Ashlyn took in Goro's elderly form. Her hazel eyes were immediately drawn to his immensely endowed Asian cock, hovering erectly in the air. "I can't believe that thing is attached to that skinny old man...." Ashlyn thought as she nibbled on her lip: the skinny old body and the magnificently swollen organ looked like they had been mismatched at the perv factory. Ashlyn had to suppress a giggle at the path her salacious thoughts had wandered down.

Folding his clothes, Goro placed them neatly down next to the futon. He turned his attention to Ashlyn and they locked eyes with each other. The arousal and anticipation were almost visibly steaming off of them as they stared at each other's naked forms. The contrast between the skinny decrepit man and the young lush woman could not have been starker, echoing Ashlyn's thoughts of only a moment before.

"So, shall we begin?" Goro queried, smirking.

"Yes," Ashlyn unhesitatingly responded.

Her heart thrummed as her eyes tracked Goro as he moved around into position. Grabbing her knees he spread them apart, causing Ashlyn to gasp. He looked ready to get right into the action! But instead, he slid his body further down the futon and lowered his balding head toward her exposed pussy.

"Mr. Tanaka? What are you doing?" Ashlyn queried, though, she kinda knew what he was trying to do.

"Warming you up," Goro responded.

Ashlyn's eyes widened excitedly. Harry had never gone down on her, so she had no idea what to expect. As Goro's hot breath wafted across the moist lips of her pussy, a sudden gasp was drawn from her mouth.

"Has husband done this before?" Goro asked.

Embarrassed, Ashlyn responded, "Er, no.... He hasn't...." She couldn't believe that she was sharing more private information about her sex life with Harry with this pervy old man.

"Ah, husband really hasn't been tending to his beautiful wife. No good," Goro said as he deviously licked his lips. "Look how wet pussy is. You really have been pent up, no?"

"Yes, I have, Mr. Tanaka.... I really need your services...." Ashlyn replied in a needy sultry voice, nibbling on her lip as she stared at the skinny old man between her long legs. His hot breath continued to tickle her leaking pussy. It was torture; she just wanted him to go down on her already.

"Then allow me to relieve you, he he," Goro smirked.

Then, with one swift movement of his head, Goro planted his wrinkly wet lips onto Ashlyn's pussy, instantly eliciting a heavy moan. "Ohhhhh.... Mhhhmmmm!"

Goro wasted no time, relentlessly ravaging Ashlyn's wet pussy with his wily old mouth and wrapping his wrinkly arms around Ashlyn's soft thick thighs. Now that he was firmly planted between her legs, he began to hungrily lick and kiss her vulva and clit, sending jolt after jolt of electric shocks of pleasure through her body. Ashlyn gripped the sheets of the futon as she writhed and moaned in pleasure so extreme it bordered on sweet anguish. Her chest heaved as she breathed heavily as Goro's wet tongue explored her neglected married pussy. He was hitting all the perfect spots of her snatch as if he had perfected his knowledge of her pussy for years, not just for two massage sessions!

Meanwhile, Goro was loving the way his caramel goddess tasted. Her juices were just so sweet, as sweet as, well, caramel. He eagerly lapped up as much of the womanly fluids leaking from her pussy as possible. Ashlyn's sultry moans reverberated within the small room, motivating Goro to increase his efforts at pleasuring his light skin client.

Ashlyn's hazel eyes widened as Goro wrapped his lips around her pulsing clit. "Oh my...." she moaned. He sucked her even more eagerly, her head falling back as her body succumbed to the mind-numbing pleasure he was imparting. "Augh, shiiittttttt! Mr. Tanaka! Ahhhhh, mhmmmm," she wailed as the old man went to town on her clit.

Goro hummed, wanting to maximize the pleasure Ashlyn was receiving. This additional stimulation caused Ashlyn's thighs to collapse around Goro's aging head. The old man groaned as her strong thighs crushed his aging skull. The pressure was so great, he feared for a moment that he might actually die. Though he wouldn't mind death by thigh crushing from a sexy woman such as Ashlyn.

Ashlyn was in total heaven. Goro was making her feel so good with his old mouth. She was baffled by this old man's skill at fellatio. It made her mad that, even back in the days when Harry had evinced more interest in her, he had never gotten around to doing this for her. Then Goro found yet another one of her nerves to pleasure and all thoughts of Harry were washed out of Ashlyn's mind, her eyelids fluttering in time to Goro's ministrations. She just couldn't get enough of this man's mouth! She released her grip on the sheets to free her hands so that she could clasp her masseur's balding head and pull him deeper into her sopping snatch.

"Ah! Yes! Mr. Tanaka, eat my fucking pussy! You're making me feel so fucking good! Keep on doing it just like that! lick my wet kitty up!" Ashlyn wailed, shoving the old man's head as far down into her crotch as possible.

Goro was loving Ashlyn's suggestive vocalizations about her 'treatment'. He knew that the better he pleased her, the deeper she would fall into his clutches. If things played out well, maybe they could dispense with the pretense of professional therapy and embark into deeper and more dangerous waters.

As her delicate hands forced his face further into her slick center, Goro decided to kick things up a notch. Snaking his wet tongue past her clit, he slipped it deep into her warm sopping slit. Ashlyn gasped, gripping even more fiercely onto what graying hair Goro had left on his scalp. Goro groaned again. He couldn't tell if he was suffering or being transported past the gates of heaven. His head was still being crushed between Ashlyn's thighs, his face was firmly stuffed into her soaking crotch; he was having a little trouble breathing, he was almost drowning in her sweet juices. And he could feel his hair being on the verge of being ripped from his skull.

"This woman is insatiable! Good...." Goro deviously thought.

Ashlyn's body trembled with pleasure as Goro's tongue probed and plundered her warm velvet walls. "Augh! YES! Mr. Tanaka! You're making me lose my fucking mind!" she screamed. Despite having his mouth full of her pussy, Goro's lips twitched into the shape of a smirk.

Undeterred, Goro pressed his advantage, now locating and assaulting Ashlyn's vulnerable G-spot. As this new pang of pleasure was extorted from her blazing core, Ashlyn squealed and rolled her hazel eyes back behind her skull. This latest ravishment of her overloaded sensorium sent the rising arc of detonations that were ravaging her inner being into an even higher orbit. The caramel goddess was rapidly losing her hold on reality as the powerful surge of arousal threatened to overwhelm her.

"Keep doing that! I'm getting close, Mr. Tanaka!" Ashlyn moaned.

Goro continued to besiege her G-spot. Ashlyn's body was cycling from numbness to overpowering lust and back again in alternating bursts that shot ripples of sheer pleasure blasting through her soul.

"Augh! Yes! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna-," she announced, before finally cresting over the top of her first mind-melting orgasm of the day. She had been so pent up from saving herself for this session that her body violently shook and thrashed as the force of her orgasm ripped through her body. Gripping Goro's graying hair even tighter, Ashlyn squeezed her thighs so tightly around his aging head that her Japanese masseur groaned in discomfort. Lifting her ass up from the futon, she sexily arched her back up into the air.

"FUCCCCKKKKKKKK!" Ashlyn screamed as she came brutally, uncontrollably, into Goro's old mouth.

Her sweet juices flooded the Asian man's mouth like a torrent erupting from a flume. Ashlyn's warm walls contracted tightly around Goro's tongue. He eagerly drank up as much of her sweet nectar as humanly possible. She tasted so good! It was like the nectar of the gods, rolling the years away and rejuvenating him.

As her shuddering orgasm subsided at last, Ashlyn collapsed back onto the futon. She panted heavily as she tried to recover from the intensity of the experience Goro had orchestrated for her. "Ah ah ah.... Mr. Tanaka.... That was amazing...." she said, still too engrossed in trying to catch her breath to articulate the true measure of her bliss.

Relaxing her hold on his hair, she also emancipated Goro from the imprisonment of her thighs. Goro slowly rose up from the futon, rubbing ruefully at his jaw. "Augh, glad you like. You really are insatiable."

"Ah, yes, I am.... I've just been so pent up...." Ashlyn replied. "I really needed this."

"I can tell. I let you rest for a minute before we continue with our.... Special therapy session...." Goro said as he got up to get a drink of water. He didn't even bother to wipe her juices from his mouth. Instead, he just used his tongue to collect as much of her lascivious exudation as he could. He just loved how sweet she tasted.

After a few minutes of focusing on cleansing breaths, as if she had just undergone a particularly strenuous yoga workout, Ashlyn managed to mostly recover from her mind-shattering orgasm. But her body was still buzzing from the aftermath, motivating her to state her desires as directly as possible. "Okay, I'm ready for more, Mr. Tanaka," she announced.