Massage Therapy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Goro began to eagerly kiss, lick, and smell his caramel goddess as he pounded her pussy. She smelt so good. Her perfume was very intoxicating and only motivated him to fuck her even harder. Planting his bare feet on the floor, his hips drove up into her pelvis with such skill and precision. He knew how to fuck Ashlyn very well at this point. He memorized every weak point she had and used it to his advantage.

"Ah FUCK! I'm cumminggggg!" Ashlyn suddenly screamed.

Reaching behind her, she held onto Goro's balding head as she came. He groaned feeling her velvet walls constrict around his veiny shaft and her juices gush down onto his sack.

Goro aggressively kissed and sucked on Ashlyn's neck as he continued his onslaught. Ashlyn held on for her life as his cock pounded away at her throbbing pussy. Her neurons were on fire! Her orgasm made her extremely sensitive to all stimuli, which caused her mind to melt from the sensory overload. Her tongue sexily fell from her mouth and her eyes rolled back. She could feel Goro's lips aggressively sucking on her neck. He is probably littering her with hickeys. But she was too engrossed in how this old man was pounding her to care.

"Augh, you like cumming on my cock?" Goro asked in a breathy voice, momentarily removing his old mouth from her neck. Ashlyn could only moan in response. He loved how he fucked his goddess silly.

Wanting to up the ante, Goro reached down and grabbed her long legs. He then lifted them up toward her chest and hooked his elbows under her knees, locking her in place.

"Mr. Tanaka...' she uttered at this new position they haven't done before.

Goro then unleashed a flurry of rapid thrust into her causing her to scream in pleasure. "AH FUCK! Yes yes yes yes! Keep fucking me like that! Fuck fuck fuck... You're ruining my pussy!"

Their bodies glistened with sweat from their extreme fuck session. They panted and moaned together as their sexes slammed into each other. Goro's heavy balls swung back and forth as his hips pistoned into her.

Ashlyn was having the time of her life. She loved how this old man took what wanted and how he aggressively fucked her. And this new sex position was certainly fun. Here she was, being pinned by a smaller man as he fucked her into oblivion. The contrast of this skinny old man seizing control of her much larger luscious body was all too arousing.

"Ohhhh myyy goodddddddd!" Ashlyn moaned, reaching yet another orgasm.

Her legs shook violently in the air as her climax ripped through her already sensitive body. Ashlyn began to drool in total delirium. She swore that she was losing brain cells with every thrust.

A thick white cream began to secrete from Ashlyn's pussy as a result of Goro's intense fucking. She gripped the sides of her masseur's head as he kept pounding her. The two got even more sweaty, causing their bodies to start to slip from each other.

The wetter their skin got, the harder it became for Goro to fuck her in this position. He kept finding himself trying not to let her slip from his body, which was messing with his rhythm.

Deciding that keeping this up was too much of a hassle, Goro released his elbows from under her knees and wrapped his arms firmly around her torso. He then pulled their bodies to the left so they were now on their sides.

"Oh?! Switching positions are we?" Ashlyn gasped in excitement.

"Mhm, I want us to get more comfortable," Goro grunted.

Now they were in a spooning position. Ashlyn really loved this sex position since it was very intimate, but also very erotic. Turning her head to Goro behind her, they briefly locked eyes, before connecting lips and sloppily dancing their tongues together.

As they made out, Goro reach down and grabbed under her right leg, and lifted it up into the air. He then resumed thrusting into her. "Mhmm, hmmm, mhhmmm," they both moaned into each other's mouths as they spoon fucked. Ashlyn and Goro were addicted to swapping each other's saliva. The very act of shoving their tongues deep into another person's mouth was so arousing. It only enhanced the sex since it added a layer of extreme intimacy.

Goro held on tight around Ashlyn's torso as he thrust into her. At the same time, Ashlyn made sure to push her ass further into his crotch so he could reach even deeper. All that could be heard was their heavy breathing from their nostrils, sloppy kissing, and their sexes sleuthing in and out... In and out...

Unbinding their lips from each other, Ashlyn let out a series of pent-up moans she'd been holding in. "Ah ah ah, uh uh uh, fuck... Keep fucking me like that, Mr. Tanaka... I love your cock burying itself deep inside my pussy. I'm so glad you tend to my needs... If it wasn't for you, I don't know how I would survive!"

Goro smirked. He had her addicted to his cock. He couldn't believe that he managed to snag such a hot married woman. "Augh, it's too bad husband doesn't tend to you. You are so beautiful and should be fucked every day like you deserve. I think your husband is a dumbass," Goro declared.

Ashlyn's hazel eyes widened hearing him bad-mouth Harry like that. As much dirty talk as they had been participating in throughout their appointments, never once had Goro talked about her husband like that.

"Mr. Tanaka, ah, you can't be saying such things about my husband like that," Ashlyn objected. As much as she resented Harry for not having sex with her, she still felt somewhat obligated to defend his honor. Though, what she was doing at this very moment was everything but that.

"What? Husband don't ever pay attention to you. You are so sexy, you deserve to be cherished. A husband who doesn't pay attention to wife doesn't deserve her, no?" Goro reasoned as he continued to thrust into her.

"Ah fuck... Right there... Uh, perhaps you're right. But you don't have the right to call him a dumbass like that. Only I can, heh," Ashlyn replied.

Goro wanted her to be his. He could still sense that Ashlyn held some sort of connection with her husband. Though, it was very weak, and could be easily broken. He just needed to spill some more poison into her ear and corrupt her mind.

"I just say what is true. From what I hear, husband always at work. Always come home late. Don't want to talk to you. Don't want to touch you. Very shameful since you are such a lovely woman. So he is dumbass, yes?" Goro said into her ear. He moved down to her neck and began to suck and lick her.

Goro's reasoning did ring true to her. She had been slipping details about her life with Harry with every session she partook in. So Goro had a pretty good idea of her personal life. The more she thought about it, the more resentful she became of Harry. It angered her that he didn't even bother to try. He just wanted to work. Any normal warm-blooded male would be drooling to have a wife such as herself.

"Ah, mhhmm... I mean... Yeah... I guess you're right. He is one," Ashlyn moaned.

Goro momentarily removed his lips from her neck. "Is what?" he prodded.

Ashlyn hesitated to respond. She kinda knew where he was going with this, but it was hard to properly think since Goro was fucking her so good. "I'm not sure if I want to keep talking about my husband right now. I'm just here for the sex, remember, Mr. Tanaka?" Goro grunted in annoyance, she still wouldn't bite.

"It's okay. Let frustrations out here. This is a place where you come to relieve yourself of burdens, no? And remember, everything here is confidential. So release your thoughts," Goro assured, before wrapping his lips back onto her neck again. He grinned deviously knowing that this was the push Ashlyn needed.

Ashlyn thought about what he just said for a moment. Though, the sucking and the fucking made her very malleable at the moment. "Huh, he is right. This is a place where I can let out my frustrations," she thought to herself. Her resentment towards Harry has been reaching a boiling point for a little while now, and she hadn't really had an outlet to vent to. So she bit at Goro's offer.

"Yeah, you're right. He is a dumbass," Ashlyn spouted with some venom. She felt kinda good saying that.

Goro grinned with glee hearing her voice her frustrations. Yet another step to making her his. "Feels good to say, yes? He said, releasing his lips from her neck.

"Yeah, that did feel kinda good," Ashlyn agreed.

Goro let out a small cackle before upping the intensity. He was going to get her to release all her grievances at this very moment. Ashlyn gasped in pleasure feeling Goro's thrust intensify. "Oh my! Ah fuck! YES!"

"Ah, feels so good. What is your husband again? Release, tell me!" Goro growled as he repeatedly slammed his cock head against her cervix.

"Holy shit! Augh, fuck! Mr. Tanaka. You're going to ruin me!" Ashlyn wailed. Goro squinted not hearing what he wanted.

Then, releasing his left arm from under her torso, he reach over and firmly wrapped his wrinkly hand around her neck. Ashlyn's eyes widened and feeling her masseur starting to choke her. This was the first time he ever did something like this.

"Mr. Tanaka I-," Ashlyn tried to say, but Goro increased the pressure. She never had been choked like this before.

"Tell me! What is husband!" Goro growled again. Ashlyn's mind was everywhere. Goro was pounding her like no tomorrow, and he was slowly restricting her airway. He was being so aggressive, so dominant. She loved it...

"Ah fuck! He's a fucking dumbass! God, my husband is such a fucking dumbass for not wanting to fuck me! Augh, ah!" Ashlyn finally spat out. Goro smiled happily, his poison was working her mind.

"Yes? And what does he get for being a dumbass?" Goro urgently questioned.

Ashlyn was in total fuck mode, and she had no time to think about his question. The only thing she could do coherently was speak the truth with no filters. "My dumbass husband deserves what's happening to his wife right now! Augh, hmm fuck! He deserves that another man is fucking his wife behind his back! God, he's such an idiot for not wanting to make love to me."

Goro grinned deviously. Her words were like music to his ears. As much as he wanted to hear more, this long stretch of continuous fucking was causing him to reach his limit. "Augh, kimochi... Cumming soon," Goro announced.

"Yeah? You're gonna cum, Mr. Tanaka? Me too. Let's cum together. Do it Mr. Tankaka, cum inside my married pussy. Do something that my dumbass husband is supposed to do! Cum! Cum inside of me!" Ashlyn begged salaciously. She didn't know what came over her when she said that, but damn did it feel good.

He was loving how she was speaking her mind. It would only make things easier for his plans to make her his. With one final thrust, Goro planted his cock head firmly against the entrance of her womb and spewed his virile seed deep inside of her. Moving his hand from her neck, he grabbed her chin and brought her lush lips to his.

Ashlyn's hazel eyes widened as she felt Goro dump his baby batter into her womb. His heavy balls and cock contracted with every pump of his virile seed. Ashlyn thanked god for contraceptives. She would have definitely been knocked up with his Japanese baby by now with how many times he dumped his load inside of her womb.

As Goro came, Ashlyn also reach her own orgasm as well. Her tightening velvet walls only added to the ecstasy of their combined climaxes. Her young pussy eagerly milked Goro's cock for his genetics in an effort to conceive a baby, although fruitless due to her being on birth control.

"MMHHMMMM!" they moaned into each other's mouths as they came together.

Giving her a few last pumps, Goro relaxed and broke his lips off hers, leaving strings of their mixed saliva behind. The two gasped for air as they recovered from their orgasms. "Ah... God, Mr. Tanaka... That was incredible. Like always..." Ashlyn said in a husky voice.

Goro just groaned and slowly began to sit up. His cock slipped out of Ashlyn's pussy, making an audible popping noise. A heavy stream of his seed came pouring from her used slit. Reaching over, he grabbed Ashlyn's ass and gave it a firm squeeze.

"I love your ass," Goro muttered.

Ashlyn smirked. "Glad you like my ass, Mr. Tanaka. At least someone appreciates my body, Unlike my dumbass husband."

Goro grinned from ear to ear seeing how comfortable she seemed berating her husband now. "Come now. Let's continue somewhere more comfortable," Goro urged, trying to push her body off the sofa.

Ashlyn nodded knowing exactly what he was talking about; the futon in the same massage room that they regularly fornicate in. Getting up from the sofa, her knees wobbled, but she managed to catch herself from falling. Goro followed her up shortly after. Grabbing her shapely ass once more, they walked together deeper into the parlor to continue their nasty deeds. They didn't even bother picking up their belongings, they just left them strewn across the main lobby.

Walking nude into the halls, Ashlyn felt Goro's cum leaking down her legs and down onto the floor, leaving a small trail of evidence behind her. They soon entered the familiar room and slammed the door shut behind them. This was then proceeded by the sound of the door locking...

-

Ashlyn was out having her weekly lunch date with her best friend, Layla. Life was pretty good so far. Though, her life at home with Harry had only simmered down even more than before. She doesn't even talk to him anymore. It wasn't like she refused to. She would converse with him if he spoke to her, but other than that, things were pretty okay.

But most importantly, Ashlyn had her sexual needs tended to by Goro almost daily. Of course, there were times when she couldn't make an appointment with him due to work at the hospital, or other important matters she needed to tend to. But she made every effort so that she could see the old man and have him fuck her brains out.

Thanks to his 'therapy', Ashlyn was always in a very good mood. Even her colleagues seemed to notice that there was an extra step as she walked the corridors. With no sexual frustration plaguing her, she could focus on the other good things in life. Like spending some quality time with her best friend. It was a nice day, sunny, and at their favorite restaurant.

"You seem very giddy today," Layla pointed out, eyeing her friend while she suspiciously sipped some water.

"Huh? What do you mean? I'm always like this," Ashlyn responded, raising her brow, playing coy. They were sitting at a table outside on the patio of this nice restaurant they routinely ate at for lunch.

"I'm not stupid, Ashlyn. Something is going on. I've noticed your mood had changed these past few weeks. You used to be all mopy and frustrated all the time. And now, well, you've been better. There's nothing wrong with that, in fact, I'm happy that you feel better. But that begs to question. Did something happen back at home? Did Harry have a sudden change of heart?"

Ashlyn's hazel eyes widened at her pretty brunette friend. Her face got hot, not knowing what to say. Ashlyn knew exactly why she was always in a good mood, but she wasn't sure how to explain why to Layla.

"I uh, well I just decided to focus more on myself, rather than try to fix things with Harry. I realized that it was too draining to even bother at this point," Ashlyn anxiously explained, trying not to reveal the truth about her nefarious activities. Though, she wasn't really lying about what she said.

"Is that right..." Layla nodded. She squinted her amber eyes at her, not really buying what her friend was trying to sell. She was always keen on picking up things. And Ashlyn was definitely holding something back. Layla could just tell by the flustered look on her face and her eyes trying to avoid eye contact with her.

"I think there's something more than that. Are you hiding something from me? Tell me, Ashlyn," her brown-haired friend prodded, tipping into Ashlyn with the tip of her foot. "Come one, let a girl know!"

Ashlyn felt her heart race. She knew that once Layla could smell some blood in the water she would not stop until she had some answers.

"I- uh, I'm not hiding anything, Layla! I've just been going to the gym more. Extra exercise really helps at relieving stress, heh heh..." Ashlyn uneasily objected, trying to come up with a good enough answer so her best friend would stop interrogating her.

But Layla wouldn't bite. "Okay, now I know something up. Now spill the tea, tell me!"

"What do you mean you know something is up? I'm telling the truth!" Ashlyn tried to lie again.

"Ugh, here we go again. Ashlyn, do I have to remind you how good I am at reading you? We were roommates for almost three years for Christ's sake," Layla sighed, rolling her fetching amber eyes. "Now, the more you keep trying to avoid my question, the more suspicious I'm going to get. And you know me, I won't stop until I get my answers."

Ashlyn knew that she was caught red-handed. Albeit Layla didn't know the crime she had committed yet. "Come on, Ashlyn. We share everything together. You can tell me. Your secrets are always safe with me," Layla prodded, giving her a trustworthy look on her face.

Ashlyn sighed knowing Layla was right. They had always shared their deepest darkest secrets with each other. She was her best friend. So she found some solace that whatever she told her she would keep hush hush.

"Fine, fine! I am hiding something..." Ashlyn capitulated. Layla just smirked and triumphantly nodded to herself.

"Okay, now spill the beans. What have you been doing that has gotten you in such a good mood lately?" Layla curiously asked, propping her elbows on the table and resting her chin on her interlocked hands.

Ashlyn felt her words getting caught in her throat as she scrambled for a reply. She didn't know how to tell the truth about how she was getting her guts rearranged by an old Japanese man almost on a daily basis.

"Okay, okay... Just promise to keep this a secret..." Ashlyn sighed. Layla nodded, trying to hide an excited grin.

Ashlyn took a deep breath and composed herself before revealing the truth. "So, for the past few weeks, I've been going to this new massage parlor... The... services provided there really helps me relieve my stress..." Ashlyn explained, without sharing the more explicit details about these 'services'.

"There's no way that's it! Come on, girl! What the fuck? So you've been getting some massages, huh? As much as I would like to believe you, I'm having a hard time accepting that a mere body massage would make you this giddy and happy. There's something more, isn't there?" Layla replied with great skepticism.

Ashlyn's eyes widened in surprise again. "Gah! Why is she like this?! Stop being so nosy!" she screamed to herself. She was really hating how keen Layla was. Ashlyn avoided eye contact at first. She thought back to how wonderful her time with Goro had been. A small smile creased across her face, and before she could catch herself she had met Layla's gaze with a small devious smirk.

Layla let out a short gasp as she slowly began to connect some dots. "Hmmm... Would there be any chance that this particular massage parlor offers happy endings? Cause I heard stories about those sorts of services being offered... But that usually only happened to men. I never heard of a woman getting a happy ending," she quietly said leaning across the table.

"Layla!" Ashlyn exclaimed, kicking her leg under the table. She was panicked at how close her best friend was to the truth. Hell, she was spot on. Minus the extremely lewd details.

"What?! Oh no you didn't! Did you? Oh, Ashlyn, now I know what you've been up to. You've been getting those happy endings, haven't you?" Layla concluded, playfully smiling at her friend. Ashlyn's mouth fell agape, her words were stuck in her throat yet again not knowing what to say.