Massage Turns to Incest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom moaned softly as she looked down at me and said, "That was wonderful, honey, but you didn't have to do that. I haven't had anyone do that in years. The fact that you're my son just makes it more intimate. I'd never thought my sweet boy could bring me such pleasure."

I smiled up at my mother as I answered, "Well, mom, then tell me what you think about this."

I then wrapped my lips around her clit and began sucking greedily. Mom bucked her hips violently and dropped her head down as she cried out in pleasure. I let go of one of her ass cheeks and brought my hand to her pussy. I began running two fingers between her pussy lips as I coated my fingers with her pussy juices. I then slowly inserted my fingers into her pussy and immediately curled them up to target her g-spot.

Mom cried out again as I hit her g-spot perfectly and began to rub her sensitive area. I began flicking my tongue over her clit as I continued to suck her nub. Mom began to come unglued almost immediately, as she moaned, "Oh, god! Yes, baby! Oh my god! You sweet boy!"

She continued this chant as her hips shook uncontrollably. I increased the suction on her clit as I added more pressure to her g-spot. Mom's moaned chant took on a needful tone as she begged, "Baby, just like that! Please, don't stop! You're making me cum! Oh god! Baby, yes!"

Mom then shook from head to toe as her second orgasm crashed over her. I felt her pussy spasm around my fingers as I eased off on my suction so mom could ride out her orgasm. Mom shook one last time before she relaxed against the wall with a sigh of relief. Looking down at me with a soft smile on her lips, she whispered, "Baby, that was amazing. I've never orgasmed so fast in my life."

I withdrew my fingers from her pussy and my lips from her clit as I looked up at her and licked my fingers, before saying, "Just showing you how much I enjoy making you cum, mom. Just imagine how amazing it will feel when my hard cock slides into your pussy now."

With that, I stood up and unzipped my pants. I maneuvered my hard cock and balls out of my pants and slowly trailed my cock head against her pussy. Smirking at mom, I asked, "Do you want my cock inside you, mom? Do you want your own son to slide his rock-hard cock into your wet pussy and fuck you until we both cum? We've already engaged in incest last night and I've licked your pussy. I can shove this hard cock into your pussy and fuck you up against the wall. Do you want to feel my hot cum explode inside your pussy again? Tell me what you want, mom."

Mom moaned in desperate need as she ground her pussy against my hard cock. Looking into my eyes with a needy expression on her face, mom breathed out, "I want you to take me again, baby."

I eased my hard cock into her pussy as she moaned in pleasure. When I had entered as far as I could, I grabbed her ass cheeks, hoisted her up, and braced her back against the wall, allowing my hard cock to enter her pussy all the way. Mom moaned loudly and immediately wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck to hold herself to me. I then positioned myself to support her and smirked at her as I began driving my hard cock deep and hard into her pussy.

Mom moaned deep and loud as she clung to my body. Resting my forehead against hers and gazing into my mother's eyes, I asked, "Who am I to you?"

Mom stared longingly back into my eyes as she answered, "You're my son."

Nodding my head as I continued my slow but deep fucking of her wet pussy, I asked, "And who are you to me?"

Mom bit her lower lip as she breathed out, "I'm your mother."

Aiming my hard cock directly at her g-spot as I thrust into her pussy, I asked, "Where is your son's hard cock, mom?"

Mom moaned in pleasure as my hard cock struck her g-spot over and over again. She needed a moment to collect her thoughts before answering in an embarrassed tone, "It's in my pussy."

Looking back at my mother with a stern expression, I asked, "And what is it called when a son has his big hard cock inside his mother's pussy, mom?"

She gripped my body tighter as she whispered, "Incest."

I smirked at her as I asked, "Does it turn you on to engage in incest with your son? Does saying it out loud make you feel dirty and depraved? Is your pussy all hot and wet for your own son's big hard cock, mom? Do you want to continue to have incest with your son?"

Mom moaned out "yes," to all of my questions and I felt her pussy trembling around my hard cock as she answered. Her pussy was flooded with her juices as I continued my slow and hard fucking. I continued to stare sternly at mom as I said, "Unless you tell me to stop, I'm going to keep making you orgasm multiple times a day. I'm not going to stop fucking and licking your wet pussy, mom. At any given time, you need to be prepared for me to rip your pants and panties down so I can lick your pussy, suck your clit, or fuck you until your cry out in orgasm and I shoot my hot load of cum directly into your wet pussy. I might lay you down to make sweet passionate love to you or I might bend you over a random surface and fuck you until your legs shake. I might slowly drop to my knees to sensually and tenderly lick your pussy until you orgasm on my tongue or I might push you onto your knees and unzip my pants so you can duck my hard cock until I blow my load down your throat."

Mom gasped at my declaration and descriptions as I continued my deep fucking. Her chest was heaving as she listened to me and she tightened her grip on my body as I finished my speech. Smirking at her reaction, I said, "If you don't want your own son to do all of those things to you, then speak up now, mom. You can end this whole incestuous situation and put a stop to any future depravity. All you have to do is tell me to stop, mom. You make the choice, continue to engage in incest with your son or stop everything to go back to our previous relationship. What do you want, mom?"

Mom stared longingly into my eyes as she gripped my body with all her might. She looked to be on the verge of tears as she declared, "I want you, baby. I want you to make me yours every chance you have. Make love to me, fuck me roughly, lick me lovingly, and shove your hard cock in my mouth! I want everything, honey. I just need you."

I smirked at my mother as I crashed my lips into hers for a passionate kiss. Tightening my hold on her body, I added more speed to my already deep and hard thrusts. Mom cried out in pleasure into the kiss as I battered her wet pussy without mercy. I felt her pussy spasming around my hard cock as I continued to pound her pussy. Mom was moaning continuously into the kiss as I felt her body shaking.

Mom suddenly went completely rigid in my arms as she screamed into my mouth and orgasmed hard on my deep-thrusting cock. I never slowed my movements and continued my assault on mom's cunt as I drove myself to orgasm. Mom rode out her ecstasy as she clung to my body. Feeling her body begin to relax again as she started to continue our passionate kiss, I watched as her eyes slowly slid open to gaze into mine. Her eyes held a newfound acceptance and yearning that shouted her reluctance and hesitation were now gone. I smiled into the kiss as I felt her hands tenderly begin to caress my back.

Seeing mom's final acceptance and open desire for our incestuous relationship, I felt my own orgasm approaching. I broke the kiss and continued to gaze into her eyes as I moaned out, "I'm about to cum, mom."

Mom moaned in pleasure as she replied, "Cum inside me, honey. I want to feel your hot cum exploding in my cunt."

I moaned as I felt my hard cock swell and then burst as it sprayed her insides with cum. Mom moaned and clenched her pussy around my hard cock. She suddenly stiffened as a mini-orgasm shot through her. Gasping for breath as she gazed back at me in amazement, mom moaned out, "Baby, I love you."

I readily replied, "I love you too, mom."

We then crashed our lips back together as my hard cock stopped pumping her full of cum. I tightened my grip around her body as I supported her full weight. Mom must have thought I was trying to set her down on her feet because she tried to unwrap her legs from my waist. But I stopped her as I grabbed her legs to keep her still. Mom tightened her grip on my body as I turned around and carried her to the couch, before sitting down with her in my lap. We hadn't broken the kiss and my hard cock was still nestled inside her pussy.

Breaking the kiss as we both gasped for breath, I gazed into her eyes as I said, "My cock is still rock-hard for you, mom, and it's still inside your wet pussy. What are you going to do about that?"

Mom moaned as she rolled her hips forward and loosened her arms around my neck as she gazed into my eyes and seductively said, "I'm going to ride my son's big hard cock until I feel another blast of hot cum erupt into my cunt."

Mom then began a slow and steady pace of fucking herself on my hard cock. Smiling at my mother, I brought my hands up and began groping and massaging her breasts. Mom moaned at my touch and pressed her chest forward into my hands as she continued to ride my hard cock. Mom groaned as she began to rock her hips from side to side to add more stimulation to our incestuous sex.

Not wanting any more barriers between us, I grabbed her shirt and quickly raised it over her head before discarding it on the floor. Mom quickly reached behind her back and unsnapped her bra before sliding it off her body. I moaned in appreciation as I gazed at my mother's large breasts and hard nipples. Bringing my hands back up, I groped and massaged her breasts, making mom moan again. I then dropped my head and took her nipple into my mouth and began to suck.

Mom moaned louder and looked down as she declared, "You make me so hot and horny, baby. When you claimed my body last night, I was so happy to have you all for myself. I've wanted you for so long, honey. Now that I have you, I'm going to fuck and suck you every chance I get. I want to have a constant load of your hot cum inside me. Feeling you cum inside me is such a turn-on and amazing feeling, baby. I can't wait to drop to my knees and worship your hard cock with my mouth. I want to kiss, lick, and suck your hard cock until you cum in my mouth. I get so wet just thinking about sucking your cock."

I moaned around her nipple as I listened to her declaration. I began to roll my hips in sync with mom's hip movements to add more stimulation to both of us. Mom moaned loudly and declared, "Oh, baby, you work my pussy so well. Your hard cock feels so fucking amazing in my pussy. Do you like having your big hard cock buried in mommy's wet pussy, honey? Does mommy's pussy feel good wrapped around your hard cock? You cum so hard inside me, baby. You're such a dirty boy for fucking and licking your own mother's cunt. God, I love how depraved and dirty you make me feel when I orgasm on your hard cock or tongue. You made me orgasm last night when I felt you blast my pussy with your hot cum."

Letting her nipple fall from my mouth, I looked into mom's eyes as I said, "I love feeling dirty and depraved with you, mom. Feeling your needy pussy tremble and gush on my hard cock as you orgasm is such a turn-on. Hearing you moan as I licked your pussy and sucked your clit made my cock rock hard. I bet you're enjoying how hard you make my cock right now, aren't you, mom? Just imagine how dirty and depraved everyone will think of us if they knew that we get off on this incest, mom. Imagine what they would say to us or how they would look at us if they knew that my hard cock was deep inside your wet pussy and we love every second of our incestuous relationship."

I smirked at her as I trailed my hands from her breasts down to her ass cheeks and squeezed them in my hands, as I said, "Imagine dropping to your knees in front of all of our stuck-up neighbors and sucking my hard cock until I came down your throat. I bet your pussy would be soaking wet when you heard their gasps of shock and whispers of condemnation. I could then bend you over and rip off your wet panties to feast on your needy pussy right in front of everyone so they could witness our depravity. I know there would be some outcry, but I bet we would turn on quite a few mothers and sons too. Imagine knowing that we had recruited other mothers and sons into incest. I bet you would cum so fucking hard if you saw a prim and proper mother looking at her own son with lust and yearning as they watched me licking your pussy."

Mom moaned louder and began to bounce on my lap driving my hard cock faster and deeper into her pussy. She cried out in ecstasy as she declared, "Fuck everyone else, baby. I don't care about anyone else but you. God, your cock is so big and hard, baby. I only want you to shoot your cum inside me from now on. I don't care what college sluts you meet on campus, this hard cock belongs to me, baby. Do you understand? Only me, no one else. I want you to pump my body full of your hot cum. I'm your mother and you belong to me!"

I moaned as she aggressively worked my hard cock, as I replied, "And you belong to me, mom. I belong to you and you alone, and you belong to me. I'll make you my own private cum dump and slut, and I'll be your personal boytoy to fuck you and lick you whenever you want me. I'll fill your slut holes full of so much of my hot cum that you will have no doubt who you belong to."

Mom moaned at my words and ground her pussy on my hard cock, before bucking her hips forward as fast as she could. This new movement kept my hard cock firmly sheathed in her wet pussy, but allowed her to force my cock to strike her g-spot. Mom quickly worked herself into a frenzy as her hips continued to buck faster and faster.

Mom's moans had grown in volume as she fucked herself on my hard cock.

Mom suddenly pleaded, "Baby, play with my tits and nipples. I want to feel your strong hands on my tits when I cum on your hard cock. I love when you play with mommy's big tits."

Needing no further requests, I quickly brought my hands to her large breasts and began to grope and massage her breasts. Mom moaned in pleasure and cried out as I began pinching her nipples between my fingers. I then began rubbing the undersides of her breasts with my thumbs, making mom moan even louder.

Mom began to moan out taunts, saying, "You're such a dirty boy, playing with your mother's breasts. You should be ashamed of yourself, baby. I can't believe you'd be so depraved as to get turned on by playing with your own mother's breasts."

Wanting to join her in her taunts, I smirked as I said, "But I must have learned all of my depravity from you, mom. You're the one who's fucking yourself on your son's hard cock and moaning like a slut. I bet you want to orgasm on my hard cock, don't you, mom? Do you want to feel my hot cum spray into your incestuous cunt, mom? How would it make you feel if I cum inside you, mom? I can feel how wet your pussy is, mom. I know you want this."

Gripping her breasts tighter in my hands made mom gasp and press her breasts into my hands as she moaned in pleasure. I smirked at her reaction as I taunted, "Come on, mom, cum on my hard cock."

Mom moaned deeply as she looked longingly into my eyes. She continued bucking her hips rapidly as her breathing continued in gasps and moans. Mom's moans took on a more desperate tone as she tightened her grip on my shoulders. With one last hard buck, mom suddenly went rigid and cried out in sheer pleasure as her orgasm crashed over her. She then shook uncontrollably and collapsed onto my chest with a sigh.

Mom moaned as she trailed her fingers over my chest longingly, as she said, "God, I could certainly get used to cumming on your hard cock, baby. And you're still rock hard. Mmmm...what are we going to do about that?"

I smirked up at her as I tweaked her nipples between my fingers eliciting a moan from mom, as I said, "You're going to climb onto the couch on your hands and knees and I'm going to fuck you deep and hard until I fill your greedy cunt with another load of my cum. How does that sound, mom?"

Mom smiled and purred out, "Mmmm...that sounds amazing, baby."

Mom then scrambled off of my lap and positioned herself on her hands and knees on the couch as she waited for me. I smiled as I knelt behind her and gave both of her luscious ass cheeks a firm spank before plunging my hard cock deep inside her wet pussy. Mom cried out in shock and pleasure at the abrupt penetration as she arched her back. I didn't give her any chance to get used to my hard cock as I immediately set a punishing pace of deep and hard thrusts into her pussy. Mom began to moan continuously as I pounded her pussy.

I gripped her hips tightly in my hands as I continued to fuck her roughly. Smirking as I watched her luscious ass cheeks shaking as I pounded her pussy, I taunted, "Mom, your ass looks amazing. I've always admired the way your ass cheeks look. You have no idea how sexy they look as I pound your greedy pussy. And your puckered little asshole is so cute. I hope you know that your asshole will be getting some attention of its own soon. That's right, mom, your tight little asshole will get to experience my wet tongue probing deep inside your depths before I slide my big hard cock into your ass. Have you ever been fucked in the ass, mom? No matter, you'll get to feel your tight little asshole stretched around my hard cock soon enough. Then you'll get to feel my hot cum claiming that hole as well. Just imagine knowing that your own son has claimed all three of your fuck holes."

Mom was moaning and shaking uncontrollably as I taunted her and continued mercilessly pound her pussy. Her moans were continuous and loud as she gripped the couch cushions to stay upright. I smirked as I saw her struggling to stay in this position, as I continued, "I never knew you would be such a slut for my hard cock, mom. You should have told me years ago. But now that I know how much you love my hard cock, I'll make sure to give it to you every day from now on. How would you like it, mom? Do you want me to lay you down soft and gentle so I can make tender love to you until we both reach orgasm? Do you want me to bend you over a random surface and pound your greedy pussy until I unload my seed into you? Would you like to sit on my lap and fuck yourself like you just did? How do you want my hard cock, mom? Maybe you would like an assortment of all three? I bet that's how you want it, mom. Sometimes you want slow and loving sex. Sometimes you want to be in control and ride my hard cock at your own pace. And sometimes you want to be treated like a depraved slut and have your greedy pussy pounding like now."

Mom moaned louder and deeper as she listened to my taunts. I could feel that her pussy was practically free-flowing with her juices. I smirked when I realized that mom was enjoying my taunts and dirty talk. Wanting to egg her on even more, I said, "My god, mom, I can feel how wet your pussy is. Does being fucked by me turn you on so much? Are you such a depraved incestuous slut for your own son that your greedy cunt is dripping with your juices as I fuck you? I bet you're going to cum again before I do, mom. I bet you have another orgasm from being fucked by your own son. Do you remember what it was like last night the first time you felt my hard cock slide into your needy pussy, mom? Or this morning when I showed you that you belong to me after you tried to act ashamed of yourself? Aren't you glad that you have a lover that can see through your shame and hesitation to see how dirty and depraved you really are? You now have your loving son as your lover, isn't that what you want, mom?"

Mom finally cried out, "Yes!"

I smirked as I ceased my taunting for now and concentrated on fucking my mother. I moaned as I felt her pussy trembling around my cock and began pulling her hips back to meet my forward thrusts, driving my hard cock deeper and harder into mom's cunt. Moaning again as I felt mom's pussy continue to tremble around my hard cock, I said, "I want you to orgasm again, mom. I love when you orgasm with my hard cock inside you. I want to feel your pussy shake and hear you moan like a slut in heat as I make you orgasm again. Don't you want to orgasm for me again, mom? Don't you want to show your own son what a depraved slut you are by orgasming on my big hard cock? Can you imagine how amazing it will feel when I pump another load of my hot cum directly into your greedy cunt, mom? There would be no way you could deny belonging to me after this, mom. You would belong solely to me, isn't that what you want, mom?"