Massaging Maxine

Story Info
Paul makes Maxine feel good.
2.9k words
4.29
84.4k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
English Bob
English Bob
2,422 Followers

It was the day that I had been dreading. Dragging myself out of bed was an extreme effort; my arms and legs felt heavy and sluggish and I looked back longingly at the comfort of the warm sheets I had just vacated.

Ever since I had been fortunate enough to land the job at the health club, I had known that Maxine Walker was going to be trouble. Maxine was around the same age as myself and therefore much younger than her husband, Frank Walker, the owner of Walkers Health Club and, of course, my boss.

It was clear that Mrs. Walker liked to look after herself – she was usually to be found working out in the gym or relaxing in the sauna – so it was almost inevitable that, at some time, she was going to ask me, the newly appointed masseur, for an appointment.

When the appointment was finally made it wasn't me who actually took it. At the time, my young assistant Annie was on duty and it wasn't until I got back from lunch that I saw Maxine's name in the appointment book. There were quite a few snide looks and giggles from the rest of the staff, but not from Annie. I had been seeing this petite nineteen year old for the past two weeks and all I then got from her was a stare that told me to be very careful!

In the kitchen I swallowed a strong cup of coffee and threw on my tracksuit. I was already feeling guilty for not completing my usual exercise routine and so decided to jog the two miles to work. Maybe some fresh air in my lungs would make me feel a little better about the day ahead.

When I arrived at work Annie could see that I was rather perplexed. I was greeted with a stony glare.

"It's probably worse than you think." She said anticipating my concerns and not helping in the slightest. "Look at the appointments book."

I stared down at the open page she was pointing at. My eyes were immediately drawn to Maxine's name.

"Well, it's still there. She hasn't cancelled." I said gloomily.

"No, look here."

I looked again. My stomach turned over and I felt sick. Next to Maxine Walkers name was another name, equally well known to me and equally worrying – Frank Walker.

"Both of them?" I asked in a half gasp.

Annie nodded slowly. "What are you going to do?"

"Simple." I said. I had already made a decision regarding my appointment with Mrs. Walker. The fact that there was now her husband to contend with as well was just another inconvenience.

"I'm going to do my job. I'm going to be completely professional and keep my eyes and hands where they should be."

Annie puffed out her cheeks and grunted. Clearly she didn't believe a word I was saying.

"Seriously." I continued. "No funny business; just a normal massage."

"I hope that's not the normal sort of massage you gave me yesterday evening." Annie grinned.

I smiled back. What had started off as a sort of training session had ended with both Annie and I completely naked on the floor under the massage table and my hard cock buried deep inside her tight little pussy!

"Completely professional." I concluded. Then thought to myself: "and afterwards you can suck me off!"

The double appointment had been booked for 10am so I had just under an hour to prepare my equipment. I had just spread a clean fluffy towel over the table and washed my hands when I heard a knock at the door.

My boss's wife stood framed in the doorway. Her blonde hair looked freshly washed and fell to just below shoulder level. She wore a nice light summer dress and high-heeled sandals on her feet. Walker was behind his wife in his usual dark suit. I greeted them both politely and stood back to allow them access to my domain.

"I get undressed behind here, do I?" Maxine asked indicating a high screen.

"I'm afraid so. Until we get the changing room completely finished this is all we have. Most customers don't seem to mind."

"I'm not surprised." Maxine replied cryptically and looked me up and down approvingly.

As his wife disappeared behind the screen, Frank Walker made himself comfortable on a long bench a little back from the main massage table.

"Don't worry about me," he said as he folded his arms across an expansive stomach. "I'll just watch. Check out your technique. See you in action, so to speak!"

Usually, of course, I would have baulked at an audience; a massage is a very private experience. But Walker was my boss and I got the distinct feeling that if I put up any resistance to his demands, I wouldn't be in the job for very much longer. I nodded my agreement.

"There's a towel on the chair, Mrs. Walker." I called over the screen. "We can start as soon as you're read .."

"I'm ready now, Paul."

I tried my best to keep my eyes from looking at the blonde woman wrapped in a towel that now stood before me but it was impossible. Maxine was an extremely attractive woman and any mans eyes would have wandered – let alone his hands!

I swallowed quickly and tried to think of something non-sexual. The last thing I wanted was to get a hard-on in front of my boss and his wife.

Silently noticing the prepared table, Maxine wandered over and sat on the edge with her legs hanging over. The yellow towel covered her body from just above her breasts to a few inches above her knees.

"I've heard very good things about you, Paul." She said. "I keep telling Frank that we were very lucky to get you. So, now is your chance to prove me right. I want you to make me feel good!"

As she finished the last sentence, Maxine swung her long tapered legs up onto the table and rolled over onto her stomach. I swallowed again and tied to recall my earlier promise: Be professional. Just do your job.

Maxine's feet and lower legs felt warm as I picked each one up in turn and luxuriantly massaged her toes and deep arch.

Her head was buried in the pillow and I thought that I caught a very quiet moan of satisfaction as I began my work. I smiled to myself; it's always good to know that what you are doing is working.

My eyes drifted over to my boss as he sat against the wall and looked on. He seemed impressed with my skills but there was something else in those deep black eyes of his: perhaps impatience?

Maxine's skin felt soft and warm beneath my hands as I slowly worker some aromatic oil into her ankles and calves. Every now and then I could hear a quiet moan so I knew that what I was doing was appreciated. Her skin was superb – very well looked after – and reacted well to the oil and my fingers. I began to worry less about the inappropriateness of the situation and concentrated more on my craft. I was becoming more and more engrossed in my work and didn't notice when the worst thing that could possibly have happened, suddenly happened.

"Oh shit, sorry Mrs. Walker. I..er…I'm sorry!" I blurted out incoherently as saw that the towel that she had been wearing had become loosened and had slipped to the floor. Out of politeness I turned my back for a few seconds so that she could re-cover herself.

For a moment the room was silent, but when I turned around again I was shocked o see that Maxine had made absolutely no effort to replace the towel. She was still lying face down on the table, but was now completely naked.

"Er…Mrs. Walker…don't you want to …er…?"

I looked over at Frank Walker, a panicked expression crawling over my face. I was sure that I was going to be blamed for this mishap and subsequently find myself without a job.

"What are you waiting for?" Frank Walker asked with a sly grin. "At least you can see what you're doing now!"

It took a while, but slowly the truth of the matter began to sink in. I had heard of this before but never actually experienced it: watching his wife was how Frank Walker got his kicks!

"So, you want me to continue with massaging Mrs. Walker? Naked?" I asked.

For a second, the Walkers shared "a moment". He looked at her and she turned those big blue eyes back up at him. They both smiled.

"Actually, no." Frank started. Here it comes, I thought. I'm going to get fired here. "I think I'd like you to fuck her."

It was said so matter-of-factly that I wasn't sure that I'd heard correctly. I must have looked a bit dim just standing there with a vacant look on my face because Frank slowly repeated himself.

"I want you to fuck her, Paul. I want you to caress her body and then use your young cock to make her happy. I want you to fulfil her. I want you to satisfy her. I want you to fuck her hard!"

I didn't need to be told three times and Walker's last words were still ringing in my ears as I bent my head and slowly kissed the twin globes of Maxine's buttocks as she lay on the table.

As my head lowered I could feel the heat emanating from between Maxine's legs. Again I felt her soft skin but this time with a brush of my lips. The sweet scent of her sex filled my nostrils as I licked gently and lovingly between her cleft. I could hear her moaning again but now they were moans of lust rather than of innocent satisfaction.

Maxine's hands rested on her ass cheeks and gently parted the two orbs. I looked deep between her legs; the puckered, star shaped entrance to her ass and the neatly shaved lips of her vagina. My tongue delved deeper, brushing against a clitoris that looked swollen and distended – much like my own cock by that stage – and I felt her shiver beneath me.

My hands roamed her body. Her breasts fitted perfectly into my hands and the nipples – now hard and erect – dug into my palms. I could feel her reacting to every twist and turn of my tongue and was happy to let her writhe beneath me as she climbed towards her orgasm.

"Keep going, Paul." Walker said breathlessly from the sidelines as I continued to tongue his wife's pussy and ass. "I can see she's almost there. Make her cum for me, Paul!"

I did just that. Driving my snake-like tongue deep into Maxine's pussy, I rolled her nipples roughly between my fingers. Her first cry of ecstasy was only a low moan but that soon increased in pitch and volume until the shrill groan that she uttered sounded like it came from deep within her soul. As her body shook and trembled and her butt pushed back up into my face I was treated to a wonderful cascade of her juices as they flowed out of her slit in a torrent and poured into my waiting mouth.

Licking my lips appreciatively I stood back and looked down at the blonde woman still writhing through the final throes of her climax. My shorts were off in a second and I stroked my already hard shaft to full attention.

"That's a fine looking young cock you have there, Paul." Frank Walker commended me. I smiled back but was really much more interested in what his wife thought about it.

"A fine young cock for a fine young cock-sucker!" He continued. "Let Max go to work on that big dick, Paul. I know you'll enjoy it!"

That situation suited me just fine and as I moved to the edge of the table, Maxine rolled over to face me. Her expression was already one of complete and total lust but her eyes actually seemed to light up when she saw my erection swing menacingly in front of her face.

"Mmmm…a nice hard cock for Maxine!" she cooed as she grasped my shaft and pulled me towards her. "And all for me!"

The last few words were a little muffled due to the fact that Maxine Walker had stuffed the entire head of my throbbing tool into her mouth. I felt the warm wetness engulf me wonderfully. Her painted fingernails teased the sensitive underside of my balls and her soft lips formed a perfect seal around my wide cock-head as she started to suck me noisily.

Taking my eyes away from the top of Maxine's blonde head for a moment, I glanced over at her husband. I was aware that this was all probably his idea and that he was getting as much excitement out of the proceedings as anyone was. Frank's suit pants were pooled around his ankles. A modest but fiercely erect cock was gripped tightly in his fist and his jaw moved wordlessly up and down as he masturbated silently.

Maxine's expert lips had brought me close to climax on two occasions now, but each time she had sensed my impending orgasm and stopped herself from taking me over the edge.

"Paul?" She gasped as she allowed my cock to spring from between her lips; "I want you to fuck me now."

I could see Frank watching his wife closely now as she clambered back up onto the table and positioned herself on her hands and knees. Her legs were well spread and we could both see her two wet holes as she looked back over her shoulder and smiled at me.

"It's time to do it now, baby." She cooed softly. "Time to fill me up with that big, juicy cock!"

Moving behind her I positioned myself so that Frank had a perfect view of my cock and his wife's vagina. I teased her slowly running my cock-head through the soft, wet folds of her labia and grazing her clit on each pass.

Maxine was going insane with lust. Her long, blonde hair – now matted with perspiration – clung to her face and made her look like a wanton whore. Her ass was pointed up and her head down as she gasped and panted; begging me now to push my cock inside her.

With a smile I suddenly lunged forward. I gave her no warning, no chance to prepare herself. Her pussy was already dripping wet and my length slid effortlessly in.

My hands scooped up her swinging, pendulous breasts as I ploughed roughly into her depths. My fingers once again found her swollen, pink nipples and submitted them to further abuse; twisting and pinching them mercilessly in a fashion that I now knew she favoured.

Maxine's grunting and moaning were now not the only sounds and I looked over at Frank just in time to see a thin stream of sperm ooze from the end of his quickly wilting penis.

"Oh, God!" Maxine suddenly cried bringing my attention right back to my task in hand. "I'm cumming again!"

I could feel her whole body quake beneath me and her internal muscles contract around my cock. Quickly I licked the length of my finger. Her ass was right up in front of me and as I slowly inserted the digit deep into her anus she exploded in one of the fiercest orgasms I have ever witnessed.

With my finger still buried in her ass and my cock deep in her tight pussy, I fucked Maxine walker right through her climax. Her body was writhing and thrashing around and I had to use all my strength to hold her steady as my own orgasm unleashed. As I pulled out of her twitching hole, jet after jet of thick jism splashed against her two dilated holes and trickled down between the cleft in her buttocks. It was one of the most erotic sights I think I've ever seen.

Now, a little rested and in the clear light of day, I was starting to get worried again. With my cock buried deep in Maxine's willing pussy, I had of course given no thought to the consequences of my actions. Although The Walkers had been more than keen for the situation to develop as it had, there was no guarantee that they would still be thinking the same way now. I felt an uncomfortable silence surround the room.

"Do you like your job here, Paul?" Frank Walker finally asked.

Shit, I thought. Here it comes. They've had their fun and now I'm out on the street!

"Yes, Frank..er..Mr. Walker. Yes I do."

Looking at my boss, now deep in thought but with his limp, wet cock still hanging between his legs made for a comical sight. I waited for his inevitable words of dismissal.

"That's good, because you have a job here for life!" Maxine Walker interrupted.

I glanced over at her and was surprised to see her sitting naked, cross-legged on my massage table with three fingers buried deep inside her vagina.

"Really?" I asked looking back over at Frank.

"Of course!" My boss replied. "Just as long as Maxine has her weekly appointment, you have work here for as long as you want it!"

I suddenly felt the tension drain out of my body. I was safe. A job for life they had said.

"The pleasure will be all mine Mr. Walker." I said emphatically.

"No, the pleasure will be all Maxine's! Every Tuesday at 10am!"

I laughed but, as I looked over at the masturbating blonde, I realised that my work for this week was not quite finished yet!

English Bob
English Bob
2,422 Followers