Massaging the Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moved towards her, his cock so hard and ready for her. As he moved in close, his cock slipped and started pushing into her ass instead of her pussy. With all the oil, everything was slippery.

"Fuck," she moaned. When he tried to back away and realign his cock, she protested and stopped him. "No, don't stop! Even better! Fuck my ass! God you're such a fucking freak. I love it!" She moved her body, pushing and pulling, trying to get him into her ass. It didn't move as easily as her pussy would have, but he slowly pushed deeper and deeper. Once the head popped through, it was just a matter of how deep did he want to go.

Her body was shaking, she was so excited. "Fuck me!" she moaned loudly. "Fuck my ass!" She dropped a hand down between her legs and was obviously masturbating. Vince felt her grab his shaft and his balls occasionally as he slowly moved deeper inside her. Then he grabbed her hips firmly and began rocking in and out.

She was so tight, but it felt so good. She kept moaning... not the high-pitched type he expected... but a deep moan from the bottom of her soul. She was truly enjoying this. And she was going to cum hard.

Within a minute, she did... grunting and moaning loudly. She even ejaculated all over his legs. As he pulled out of her, she shot one shaking hand back towards him to keep him going slow, since her body was so sensitive right now.

"Slow... slow..." she moaned and then squealed when his cock finally popped free. "Oh, fuck! That was incredible," she whispered, trying to catch her breath.

She turned around and practically fell into his arms and kissed him. He had to hold her up, to keep her from falling, because she was so weak.

"That was incredible," she whispered again, her head buried in his chest. Vince could feel her warm skin against him, so soft, her nipples so hard in contrast. And his cock was still throbbing, laying against her hip. "Awww... you're still hard," she said taking hold of it and stroking it lightly. "But you can take care of that, right?" she giggled, giving it a couple last strokes before releasing it. "Maybe I'll help next time."

His cock was throbbing and he was in desperate need of release. "Fuck!" he moaned.

She kissed him on the cheek and began getting dressed again. When she finished, she was looking in the mirror, adjusting her hair and her makeup.

"See to it the room is clean and ready to go for your next customer, ok? Maybe you can take care of that after she's done."

Vince grabbed his pants and was wondering if he was even going to soften at all for his next massage appointment. "Yes, ma'am." He slid his pants up and they were heavily tented in the front. He was certainly going to have to do something about it.

Professor Carrington slid five twenty dollar bills into his hand and giggled as she walked past him towards the door. "Don't scare any customers with that, ok? And I'll let you know when my friends are coming."

With that, she left him in the room alone to clean up.

******

It was less than a week later when he was told one of Professor Carrington's special friends was coming in. She didn't mention her name or which day to expect her... he was just going to have to find out on his own. He had just cleaned the room, anticipating lunch in another hour, when an older lady, perhaps in her 50s was called up.

"Hi Mrs. Deitrich, my name is Vince and I'll be doing your massage today." he showed her back to the room and closed to door. She moved towards the chair and set her purse down and then turned towards him. "What kind of massage are you needing today? Are you experiencing any pain?" Vince asked, going through his typical interaction.

She smiled and walked towards him, until she was uncomfortably close. She couldn't grab the tight t-shirt he was wearing, but put her hand on his chest. "Aren't you wearing more than normal? I'm told you don't wear a shirt," she smiled and then licked her lips.

12