Master Jack Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good. Can you imagine going through that again, both of us together, with Ryan controlling the stim?"

"That would be so cool."

"How about tonight then?"

"Yeah, I'll have to tell Cedric, but consider it a date," I replied as I partly sat up.

Alice unclipped the electrical connections, removed the dildo and we showered together before I helped Alice straighten the mussed-up bed, fitting clean sheets in place of the sweaty ones.

"Time for lunch?" asked Alice.

"Yeah, I'm starving," I replied.

"Sex does that to you. Good for weight loss too."

On the way to the kitchen, Alice dropped off the toys to her room, plugging the battery packs into the charger, then we donned our lappies and ate a hearty meal to replenish the energy used by our recent exercise. Ryan was sitting with Cedric, deep in discussion about some technical matters by the look of them, but they pulled out chairs as we approached and we sat with them.

"Looks like you've been having fun," said Ryan, knowing Alice's signs of sexual activity.

"Yeah," she replied, "And more to come tonight, I expect." She turned to Cedric. "Cedric, honey, is it Ok if Ryan and I borrow Elizabeth for the night, or maybe longer?"

"Sure thing. Actually, the timing is pretty much perfect. It was just this morning that Evie was complaining that she hardly saw me these days, so it solves that problem as well."

I spent the afternoon relaxing beside, and in, the pool, joined for a while by Cliff and Sal, who were interested to hear how well I was settling in.

"You'll have to come and share our bed sometime soon," said Sal, "A third always makes for more fun. It also gives my pussy a break from this randy old guy."

"What do you mean old?" asked Cliff indignantly.

"Just joking, honey."

"I'd love to," I replied, ignoring the banter, "I'm spending tonight with Ryan and Alice, so I should be available in a few nights, I guess. Maybe I need to start a booking sheet," I chuckled.

"We can wait, but the offer's there when you want."

After supper, Ryan, Alice and I retired to their bedroom and hugged and kissed as a threesome. Alice had already told Ryan about our earlier encounter and he was very keen to explore a new body and, according to him, he was almost addicted to watching women cum in whatever way they wanted.

"Why don't we start off this evening with you gals doing a repeat of your earlier session?" he suggested.

Alice and I looked at each other and grinned. She turned to me and we hugged and kissed, tongue wrestling, as I felt her hand loosen my lappy. I loosened hers as well and they fell to the floor as Alice took the initiative and leaned us both so we fell onto the bed. She quickly took the superior position, lying on me as her knee moved my legs apart, then she lay between them, pressing her pussy against mine. I noticed that Ryan moved so that he had a better view of our widespread crotches.

We broke our kiss and Alice scooted down a little and began licking, sucking and nibbling my breasts and nipples, sending waves of pleasure through my body. I cupped her dangling breasts in my hands and caressed them, squeezing and twisting the nipples. After a short time of that, Alice reversed her position, straddling my head, lowering her pussy to my mouth while gripping me behind the knees and pulling my legs upwards, pushing them further apart to spread me wide to Ryan's gaze. I began licking and mouthing her vulva, sucking her labia into my mouth, feeling my arousal building as Ryan moved closer to see my pulsating pussy and swelling clit. Then Alice bent her head down and began licking the length of my vulva, her tongue entering my wide-open entrance before starting again at the top, slowly moving over my engorged clit and down my trench, again and again.

I was becoming so aroused that I almost forgot to pleasure her. She wriggled her ass and I began once again tonguing her clit and labia, sliding my tongue the length of her trench, then sliding it into her opening, reaching as far inside as I could before starting again at her clit. I heard her moan, as I was moaning also from the erotic stimulation, and felt her press down harder onto my mouth, wanting more of my tongue. I sucked her clit into my mouth then gently closed my teeth on the sensitive organ, biting very lightly and hearing a small yelp followed by a moan. I wondered what would happen if I bit harder, so I tried it and for a few seconds bit the base of her clit quite hard while my tongue played with her ring. She moaned louder and stopped her arousal of my pussy, focusing her attention on her feelings. Then I released her and she resumed, but with a difference. She sealed her lips over my clit and sucked. I felt my organ expand into her mouth and then her teeth closed around the base and it was my turn to yelp and stop what I was doing to revel in the arousal she was causing. I felt like I could cum any second but was determined to hold off for a while yet. Then she increased the strength of the bite briefly before releasing it. I breathed out in a sigh, only now aware that I had been holding my breath.

"Time to involve Ryan," she said, "Honey, can you set up the electrics please."

Alice repositioned herself, lying alongside me, legs wide apart as Ryan inserted her dildo and clipped the leads to the terminal and her ring. He then knelt between my legs and slowly slid a dildo into me. It was the same one I'd taken earlier but this time I hadn't been stretched first, so it felt deliciously tight as it entered. He then clipped a lead to the end terminal and the flat clip onto my engorged clit.

"You gals ready?" he asked as he sat back holding the control unit. "You're both on the same unit so you'll both get the same power. Here it comes."

As he moved the slider, I felt the electricity begin to flow through my tender regions, sending waves of stimulation through my clit and pussy, causing my body to shudder as it became more aroused. I glanced at Alice and saw she was rolling her head from side to side, a grin on her face as her body jolted slightly under the sensations.

"All good so far?" asked Ryan.

We both nodded and he pushed the slider forwards, sending greater stimulation through us as we succumbed to the sensations, losing all control of our bodily responses. It was a strange feeling being stimulated in this way, unable to control the degree of stimulation, feeling my body respond to increases without being able to control the response. It was the loss of control that was the most powerful sensation, I noticed. I also noticed that I was approaching my orgasm, the stimulation quickly pushing me towards my release. I looked at Alice's face and saw it was tense and screwed up, guessing that she was also approaching her climax and was trying to delay it as long as possible to intensify its effect. The knowledge that I was approaching my climax at the same time as Alice approached hers, lying alongside me, and we were both being watched by Ryan, who was controlling the whole situation, was totally mind-blowing. I glanced at Ryan and saw him grin as he caught my eye, then he pushed the slider to maximum.

I felt Alice's body jolt at the same time mine did. There was no holding back for either of us. Alice screamed while I shrieked as we both came hard, our bodies writhing beside each other in extreme orgasm.

I don't know how long this continued because I think I passed out for a short time. When I came to, Ryan had turned the control to low power and both Alice and I were panting for breath.

"You bastard!" exclaimed Alice when she was at last able to speak, "You know how full power affects me, yet you still do it."

"Yeah, and you love it; at some deep level you crave the release you feel both physically and knowing that you are totally unable to control yourself."

"Well, no more please," she said, unclipping her clit ring wire, "Carry on with Elizabeth if you like, but I'm out for now."

Ryan looked at me with eyebrows raised. Consciously, all I wanted was to rest, but deep inside myself some dark part wanted more. I nodded, despite my instincts. Immediately I felt the power increase, gradually but steadily, until it must have reached nearly full power. Once again, I felt the total lack of any semblance of control as my body shuddered and writhed with the sensations pouring through it. As though from an immense distance I saw Alice sit up and felt her strong fingers grip my nipples, twisting and pulling them, sending waves of stimulating pain coursing through the erotic nerve pathways. I felt myself approach the edge and fall over, my body shaking, shuddering writhing and screaming in orgasm as I seemed to step outside myself and watch myself experience a completely mind-blowing orgasm, in the middle of which I saw Ryan push the control to maximum.

There was no blessed relief of unconsciousness this time. For what seemed to be hours or even days I lay there, my body totally wracked with sexual sensations as electricity and Alice's fingers held my head down, drowning in my orgasm. Eventually, her hands relaxed on my breasts and the power decreased enough to allow me to gain some small amount of control back over my own body. I looked into Ryan's grinning eyes and shook my head, feeling the sensations decrease and finally stop.

"That was amazing to watch," said Alice after a few moments, "Just incredible."

"Yeah, and exhausting," I gasped between breaths.

Ryan bent forward and kissed me briefly on the lips and Alice wriggled alongside me, wrapping an arm around me. I felt Ryan disconnect the electrics, remove the dildo and kneel between my legs, leaning forwards to place his hard, oozing cock at my entrance. I cupped his ass cheeks and pulled him into me, feeling his rigid member slide in easily as he began a slow and steady fucking motion, every forward thrust grinding his pubic bone against my clit, sending another pulse of sexual energy through me. After a short time, I felt I was able to respond to his thrusting and felt my hips raising reflexively to meet his thrusts. His hands caressed my breasts, his fingers squeezing my nipples as each thrust pushed me closer towards my next release.

My orgasm came out of nowhere, it seemed. One moment I was lying there, enjoying Ryan's rhythmic movements, the next a wave of sensation rushed through me, pushing me over the edge. I let out another squeal, clutched Ryan hard and pulled his cock further into me as my body trembled. Ryan must also have been close because I felt his hot cum flooding my cunt as he moaned and thrust into me deeper.

I think I might have dropped off to sleep with Ryan still inside me because I have no recollection of anything else that night. The following morning I awoke to the sounds and movements of Ryan and Alice making love on the bed beside me. I propped my head up on my hand and watched as they both came simultaneously, then relaxed in a lovers' embrace before greeting me for the day.

"Good to see you had some cum left for Alice," I commented to Ryan.

"I've never seen him drained dry yet," replied Alice, "Though maybe we could try sometime if you like."

"Sounds like an interesting challenge," I replied, suddenly feeling hunger pangs, "I'm hungry. See you in the kitchen."

I quickly showered then left, leaving Ryan and Alice stepping into the shower together as I walked naked and still dripping outside into the morning sun, then along the deck to the kitchen.

The next few nights Ryan, Alice and I spent as a trio, exploring our sexuality and having a great deal of fun. On our third night together, Alice and I used the electro kits on Ryan, using one lead on a hollow metal tube inserted into his cock, with the other lead connected to a metal plate attached below his balls and held with a rubber band. While Alice straddled his legs, operating the device and making sure it didn't fall off his cock, I straddled his head, facing Alice, while he ate my pussy. I only had to ease off him once when he bit my lips as he came, his cum shooting high in the air from the tube.

We increased the controls slowly at first, causing him to writhe in pleasure as his cock was stimulated by the electricity. Alice gradually increased the power until he was almost ready to cum, then backed it off, holding him close to the edge for several minutes. During that time he licked and sucked my clit, pushing me to my first orgasm of the evening. Once that was finished, Alice increased his stimulation again and allowed him to spurt a huge amount of cum through the tube. She then decreased the stimulation, keeping it on low while we both recovered, then pushed it up higher, causing Ryan's body to shudder beneath me. He was being too stimulated to pleasure me at all so I simply watched what was happening as his cock hardened even more and then, as Alice increased the power, he began spurting small amounts of his cream from the tube, again and again as she increased the power after each small spurt, denying him time to recuperate.

After what must have been ten minutes or so, towards the end of which Ryan had been writhing and rolling his head, asking Alice to stop, Alice did decrease then stop the electrical stimulation and he slowly stopped shuddering until we all lay quietly together, cuddling. Alice removed Ryan's electrical attachments and he simply rolled onto his side and fell asleep immediately.

"I need to cum," stated Alice, "Now."

"So do I," I agreed, "Even though I came before, I'm horny as an old goat right now."

We decided to cum au naturel, without electricity, so I flipped end for end and we both began masturbating the other, using our fingers and thumbs, with the occasional clit suck, until we both had very satisfying orgasms. I reversed myself again and we embraced before dropping off to sleep.

Ryan had remarkable powers of recuperation. The following morning, we both made love with him and, even after we had drained him the night before, he was able to cum in each of us.

"You got anything planned for the next few days?" Cedric asked me at breakfast.

"No, nothing special in my diary," I replied with a grin; we both knew that I didn't even have, or have a need for, a diary.

"Good. How would you like to see what our work's all about? I need to visit a drilling platform overnight to sort some stuff out, so if you'd like to come along you're most welcome. Ryan will be flying us there but won't be staying as he has other work while we're there. Hopefully he'll remember to collect us." Cedric grinned at Ryan, who was following our conversation, then added when he saw my look of concern, "Yes, Ryan's a pilot as well as loader for Pete, nothing to be concerned about there."

"I'd love to," I replied, "Yes, yes, yes please."

I turned towards Cedric, wrapped my arms around him and kissed him all over his face.

"Great, I thought you'd like a trip away. You'll need to dress for the occasion, nothing flash, just some real clothes. After all, the rig's full of horny men who probably haven't seen a real female for weeks. Wouldn't want to give them ideas or anything like that, eh."

To me, that was the icing on the cake. It sounded like an orgy looking for somewhere to happen that had just found the perfect place. However, time would tell, so I kept my thoughts to myself.

We took off around 11am and headed across the coast and over the ocean. There was little to see, just ocean with the occasional pleasure craft fishing. We were low enough to see them waving, but they probably couldn't see us inside the plexiglass cockpit. In my headset I listened to Cedric and Ryan talking about details of the visit and discussing what Ryan needed to do on his return, then Cedric turned and spoke to me, pointing to the horizon almost directly ahead.

"There's the rig coming into view now," he said, "Another 10 minutes and we should be there. Great thing about helicopters; they're lots faster than boats and you don't get seasick."

I watched as the rig grew larger until I could see details of the structure as well as a few people moving about on deck. As we approached I saw how big it really was, far larger that I'd imagined, until we were hovering and gently lowering onto the landing pad on its deck. Ryan kept the motor running as Cedric opened the door, we grabbed our bags and he helped me onto the deck, closing the door after us and waving to Ryan, who waited until we were in a safe zone before increasing rotor speed and lifting off, spinning around and heading for shore, the clatter of the rotors slowly quietening.

I became aware that a well-built guy had approached us and was talking with Cedric. Once my attention was back on board, he introduced me to Doug.

"Doug's the captain of the rig," he explained, "Here, Doug's word is law. He's a pretty tough cookie so try and stay on the right side of him or you might find yourself swimming for land."

Doug laughed. "Pleased to meet you, Elizabeth," he greeted me, his eyes giving me the once over look of a man unfamiliar with females in his kingdom. "I'm sure you'll enjoy your short stay here and that everyone will enjoy having you on board. We rarely see females here and the guys have been on board for nearly six weeks of their eight-week rota, so you'll probably find that you're ogled a bit more than usual. They're a good bunch though so try not to be too offended by them."

"Oh, I'm sure I'll manage," I replied with a smile.

Doug showed us to our adjoining, single berth quarters where we left our bags, then gave us a brief conducted tour of the main portion of the rig, explaining, for my benefit, that the workers were divided into two shifts of ten men plus a supervisor, each of which worked twelve hours on, twelve hours off seven days a week for eight weeks, then they had the following eight weeks on leave ashore while the second crew came aboard. I was shown the operational areas, which Doug explained were no-go areas for untrained personnel, which included both Cedric and me. We then returned to the galley where about half the crew were eating. As I walked in, I was greeted by a chorus of wolf whistles, which I acknowledged with a wave and a smile, then the hubbub of chatter seemed to take on a new animation as Doug introduced me to the cook and dished up a very passable meal, not five-star restaurant quality, but certainly far from the worst meal I'd ever eaten.

We found a table together and sat to eat. "These guys are just coming off shift," Doug explained, "They work from 0100 to 1300, while the other shift works 1300 to 0100, of course. So the other shift starts their meal at 1200, then goes on shift while these ones come off shift, eat and have time for sleeping and recreation."

"What sort of recreation is available?" I asked, wondering what I could do with my time as well as having the thought that maybe I could become some of the recreation for these sex-starved men.

"Oh, most of the read, play chess, watch tv, and, of course, sleep. Their work is tiring so sleep is necessary. They don't have the opportunity to drink because this is a dry ship; saves a huge number of problems."

I noticed that as the men finished their meals, they chatted for a while then seemed to leave in small groups. Even though our table was off the direct route to the bench where they stacked their dishes, most seemed to make the detour past my chair, smiling and giving me close scrutiny as they walked past. I simply smiled back, noticing that although these appeared to be rough guys on the outside, their eyes were soft and many seemed to have a hungry look, as though they were starving for female company. I then also realized that my top was quite baggy and I wasn't wearing a bra, so from their perspective they would be able to see down the neck opening probably about to my navel. I wriggled a little to rearrange the top and provide even better views while Doug and Cedric were deeply involved in discussion of operational details. I felt I had to get away from them and explore a little on my own.