Master Lord Boutsos Ch. 3

Story Info
Boutsos submissives entertain guests at Mistress Calista?s.
4.8k words
4.44
36.5k
5
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/04/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is the property of the author. It is not to be changed in any way, nor published or shown at other web sites without the permission of the author.

Please provide feedback, if you choose. All comments appreciated.

Master Boutsos waited patiently in his study, for his husband and wife submissives, Kevin and Kathleen, to arrive. He had been training them for nearly six months and was confident that they were ready to be shown. Boutsos selected a formal party at Mistress Calista’s estate to show them and have them provide the evenings entertainment. About six couples were expected, perhaps more, to be entertained after dinner. The couples were all lifestyle members and most were Doms or Dommes, but others were friends or submissives. He enjoyed attending, dining and showing his submissives at Calista’s because she appreciated his talents at training submissives. In addition, Calista was a very good looking Mistress, was single and a marvelous hostess.

Boutsos slave Max entered the study and advised his Master that the submissives were in the Dungeon anteroom, kneeling naked, awaiting their Master. Lord Boutsos thanked Max and arose from his chair. The submissives were unaware that they would be shown, nor that they would provide the entertainment for a dinner party. They were only told to plan on staying the night. Boutsos smiled as he walked the corridor to the Dungeon anteroom. He enjoyed surprising unsuspecting submissives and tonight they certainly would be surprised. Boutsos cloak flew open as he walked revealing his nakedness. He wore only the sandals on his feet and the cloak.

He entered the anteroom to view Kevin and Kathleen kneeling with their thighs spread wide, sitting on their haunches, wearing their collars and their hands behind their heads. Boutsos straddled Kathleen’s thighs and parted his cloak. His ample cock was semi hard and pointing at the female submissive. He nodded and Kathleen bent forward to kiss and lick his cock, in homage to her Master, with her hands still behind her head. Lord Boutsos permitted her to bring his cock fully erect and point toward the ceiling. He stepped back disengaging from her mouth and moved to Kevin to straddle his thighs. Nodding he watched Kevin lean forward and lick his cockshaft all about, wetting it with his saliva then do the same to his Masters balls.

His other slave Allen stood in the corner and upon Boutsos nod came forward to snap leashes to the rings on the submissives collars. He proceeded to place wrist restraints, joined by a short chain, on both of their wrists, locking them securely. Next, he placed cotton eye pads over their eyes and covered them with soft leather blindfolds tightly buckled behind their heads. Finishing his task he handed the leashes to Master Boutsos and returned to stand in his corner. “Thank you, Allen,” Boutsos said to him then turned to the two submissives, “Tonight you will be shown at the home of one of my friends. I have told her about both of you and she has asked me to bring you to be shown at one of her splendid parties.”

Both Kevin and Kathleen were unnerved at the news that they would be ‘shown’. Neither of them was aware of what that term meant, with respect to their service to Master Boutsos. Worried, but fearful of incurring their Master’s wrath, neither said a word. They trusted Lord Boutsos to look after their welfare implicitly. Obviously they would be ‘shown’ to people in the lifestyle, but what that meant was obscure. Boutsos changed his mind about Kevin’s leash and he removed it from the ring in the subs collar. Selecting a longer chain, he fastened the chain to Kathleen’s collar ring, passed the chain through Kevin’s collar ring and down to his balls where he secured the chain tightly. The chain links pinched Kevin’s scrotum severely, causing him to wince and grimace in pain. He gathered his resolve to ignore the pain at his balls.

Ordering them to their hands and knees, Master Boutsos tugged on Kathleen’s leash. When she moved forward she automatically pulled Kevin along by his balls. His moan told Boutsos that he had the desired effect on Kevin. Crawling after Lord Boutsos on their hands and knees was difficult enough because of their restrained wrists, but also because they were blindfolded. Master pulled them through the antechamber door to the courtyard of his home and around the house to the front entrance. The submissives could hear a car motor running and realized that they would soon be leaving for the party to be ‘shown’.

Boutsos stopped them in front the trunk of his limousine, opened the lid and told them to rise up to get in the trunk. With great effort the submissives climbed into the trunk to lie down. Boutsos locked their wrist chains to hooks in the trunk to prevent them from removing the blindfolds or the chain from around Kevin’s balls. He closed the lid, leaving Kevin and Kathleen in the dark. Unbeknownst to them, Boutsos had a microphone in the trunk so he could listen in on their conversations and also as a safety feature. They heard Boutsos enter the limo, shut the door and order Max to drive away. Kathleen sobbed and whimpered as the car moved on, while Kevin tried to console her. Lord Boutsos smiled at their dread and discomfort.

They could sense the car moving on the interstate highway and soon felt the car turn onto an unevenly paved country road. Finally, the car stopped and they heard what sounded like a gate opening. The car moved onto a winding lane, which they correctly assumed was the driveway to their destination. The car stopped at the front entrance of Mistress Calista’s Great House estate and Lord Boutsos got out of the car. He opened the trunk lid and told his submissives that they had reached their destination. Unlocking their wrist chains from the trunk rings he commanded them to exit the trunk. He grinned in amusement as Kevin and Kathleen labored blindfolded to get out, entangling themselves in their leash chains. Boutsos ordered them to their hands and knees as soon as they got out of the trunk.

Lord Boutsos led Kathleen by her leash, which in turn pulled Kevin along painfully by his balls. They had difficulty crawling up the stone steps, shivering in the nippy evening air. They heard their Master knock on the door and listened as it opened. A female voice greeted Lord Boutsos, “Hello, Master Boutsos,” Mistress Calista said, “My, you have such lovely submissives to show my guests!” she exclaimed. “Please come inside, Sire.” Boutsos greeted Calista with a kiss on her cheek and thanked her for selecting his submissives for show tonight. Yanking on the leash he led his slaves into Calista’s Great House. Kevin and Kathleen breathed deeply, fearful of the evening’s proceedings, but also glad to feel the warmth inside the house.

Crawling along on a heavy carpet, they were glad to have a soft surface for their knees. They were stopped and Boutsos removed the leash chains to put ball gags on both of them. Next, he put each of them into a separate wire cage, only large enough to contain them on their hands and knees. They could not stand, sit nor lie down. Kathleen whimpered into her ball gag, obviously frightened in her predicament. They heard Boutsos talking with the female that had greeted them. “Leave them here, Lord Boutsos, come meet my guests and join us for dinner,” she said. The submissives heard a door close and footsteps walking away from them. Kathleen began to sob and Kevin muffled some words into his ball gag to comfort Kathleen, but she could not hear them. They made the best of the situation, sensing that they would be the cages for some time.

In the dining room, Mistress Calista introduced Lord Boutsos to each of her guests. There were six couples, males dressed in tuxedos and the females in splendid evening gowns. Calista’s slave girls, Ella and Beth, both naked, served cocktails and refreshments to the guests. They were fondled and toyed with by both male and female guests as they served. Neither made any effort to prevent the guests from fondling or examining their breasts and genitals. Several of the guests drew their fingers through the cleft of their very wet cuntlips and tasted their rich goodness or used their finger to stir their drinks, flavoring them. Both Ella and Beth were familiar with guests fondling them at parties like these and they took it in stride.

The dinner was superb and soon after dinner drinks were served. The guests carried their liqueurs into the small theater, off the dining room, to await the show. Most of them removed their clothing to remain naked during the showing and the festivities that would follow. Each guest was given a mask to wear in the event that they didn’t want the submissives that were being shown, to know their identities. Mistress Calista climbed onto the stage and the guests hushed to hear their hostess. “Dear friends, tonight Master Lord Boutsos has brought us two of his submissives to be shown for the first time. They are a husband and wife pair in their early twenties, which I’m sure you will find appealing and delicious.” The guests applauded as Calista continued, “Lord Boutsos may we see your submissives now?”

Boutsos rose and went to the room behind the stage to leash his subs as before, and led them into the theatre. The guests murmured and whispered to one another when they saw the naked submissives led onto the stage. Boutsos ordered them to stand and placed them on a turntable built into the stage. He advised the subs that they were on a turntable and they nodded in acknowledgement. Their ball gags were removed and the turntable began to rotate slowly. The guests applauded as the lights were turned off and a spotlight illuminated the two naked submissives. Kevin and Kathleen were frightened and embarrassed by their nakedness in front of total strangers. As they rotated the guests impressed with Kathleen’s beauty and Kevin’s handsome athletic body. The guests noted, approvingly, that Kathleen’s nipples were hard, but Kevin’s cock was flaccid.

The two subs could hear the guests remarking about the loveliness off Kathleen’s breasts, legs and ass. Her full bush hid her cunt and she could hear remarks from the guests that they would soon view her very moist treasure, nestled underneath her bush. Others marveled at Kevin’s uncircumcised cock as it began to rise from its flaccid state to become a magnificent hard-on. His balls also drew comments from the guests as they remarked that they were large, hanged down nicely and were smoothly hairless. After several rotations the turntable stopped and Boutsos led his blindfolded submissives to another station on the stage. Two inverted T’s were lowered from the ceiling until the crossbars were at each of the submissives shoulders.

Ella and Beth removed Kathleen’s wrist restraints and spread her arms against the cross bar. They placed her wrists into manacles on the ends of the crossbar and locked them securely. Kathleen trembled seductively, to the delight of the guests, as Ella and Beth restrained Kevin to the other crossbar. Boutsos spoke authoritatively, “This is Kevin and Kathleen. I have been training them for six months and tonight is their first showing. You may now examine them at your leisure.” The guests applauded and the subs could hear them moving from their seats toward the stage. The guests parted Kathleen’s legs and fingered and fondled her very wet cunt, tugging at her cuntlips. Some rubbed her clit until it emerged from its hood to stand erect and engorged. Others felt and touched her marvelous breasts, rubbing, tugging and licking her nipples.

Kathleen trembled from the attentions and examinations of her body by the guests, but her arousal was very evident by the hardness of her bullet like nipples. Several guests were awed by her marvelous asscheeks. They parted them to view and finger her tight pink rosebud nestled in the cleft of her asscrack. She moaned from all the attentions, examinations and intrusions foisted upon her, but in truth loved it. Kevin too, endured the same attentions from mostly the female guests. They were fascinated by the generous foreskin that covered his huge cockhead. Several guests stroked his cock to watch the foreskin drawn back revealing his purplish pink cockhead. They also probed his asshole and cupped his balls to weigh their heft in their palms.

Ella and Beth brought forth trays filled with spreads, jams, preserves, syrups and honey. The guests applied the delicacies to various parts of the submissives bodies and took turns licking them off. Kevin could smell the honey being spread all over his cock and balls. He moaned in pleasure as several mouths took turns licking the honey from his genitals. Others paid the same attentions to his nipples and asscrack, delighting themselves and Kevin in the process. Kathleen’s tits ‘suffered’ the same ‘indignities’ as her tits were bathed in chocolate syrup, then licked clean by several tongues. Her cunt was covered with honey and packed full with strawberry preserves. The guests took turns licking the honey and strawberry preserves from her cunt.

Kathleen and Kevin both felt hard cocks and breasts rub their bodies while the guests literally feasted on their bodies. The smearing, licking and probing continued for nearly thirty minutes before Calista announced that it was time to better enjoy the offerings brought to them by Master Lord Boutsos. The two submissives were released from the inverted T’s and placed on their hands and knees on padded benches on the stage. Some of the guests donned their masks as Ella and Beth removed Kathleen and Kevin’s blindfolds. The spotlight shined brightly in their eyes and it took them several moments to adjust from the darkness of their blindfolds to the bright light.

Both of their feet and wrists were bound to the benches to hold them fast. The submissives realized that now they would be used and violated as the entertainment of the evening. Kathleen watched as a large masked man walked naked towards her and stopped in front of her face. His huge cock oozed pre-cum, as it stood proud, erect and very hard. He rubbed off his pre-cum on Kathleen’s lips. She quickly licked the thick clear salty sweet fluid from her lips and opened her mouth to allow his cock to enter. The cock filled her mouth and continued to move into her throat, nearly gagging her. She swirled her tongue around the cockshaft and cockhead repeatedly, trying desperately to please him and honor her Master.

Kevin enjoyed similar treatment on his bench as he was hotly engaged in licking out a lovely young woman’s cunt as she ground it in his face. She moaned each time that Kevin licked and sucked her clit, trembling as her urge to cum mounted. A tongue slathered his asshole and another tongue licked his balls and cock. Kevin moaned in pleasure and despair as he was brought to near orgasm several times, but denied relief. The tongue at his ass stopped and he felt the familiar touch of a cockhead poke at his asshole. He braced himself as the pressure on his asshole increased until his sphincter parted painfully to admit a huge intruding cock. He groaned in pain while the cock slid deeper into his bowels.

Kathleen ‘suffered’ similarly, but her intruder was a large cock that penetrated her very wet cunt. She moaned with pleasure as the long cock entered her deeply to bottom out just outside her cervix. The man began to fuck her with slow deliberate strokes in and out of her quivering pussy. She continued to suck hard at the cock in her mouth while enjoying the cock fucking her cunt. Two women sat on either side of the bench to lick and suckle her hard erect nipples, adding to her pleasures. Kevin, meanwhile, experienced his pain transform to pleasure as the cock in his ass fucked him relentlessly.

Soon, the orgy of sexually using the submissives entered an orgasmic phase, as both the guests and the submissives began to cum hard. The man fucking Kathleen’s mouth erupted, filling her mouth with his thick white cum. She nearly gagged, but was able to swallow most of his cum while some of it dribbled from the corners of her mouth. The man fucking her drove his cock deep into her and paused while his balls pumped large quantities of cum into her pussy, filling her. As the man withdrew his spent cock from her pussy, a mouth quickly covered her cunt to lick and suck it free of cum. Kathleen exploded in a powerful orgasm, rewarding the mouth and tongue on her pussy with her cunt nectar too.

Kevin’s mouth was soon filled with marvelous cunt juices as the woman, whose cunt he was sucking, came hard into his face and mouth, screaming her delight. His ass felt the cock inside it throbbing and soon it pulsated as it spewed thick wads of semen into his bowels. These attentions overwhelmed his arousal and he too came hard into the mouth of the guest sucking his cock. The sexual orgy continued for several hours as the guests fucked, sucked and reveled in the sexual ‘tormenting’ of the two bound submissives. During the orgy several men had cum into Kathleen’s and Kevin’s faces, hair and bodies. Some of the guests delighted themselves by spreading cum all over the subs bodies.

Kathleen and Kevin were fucked and sucked to several orgasms each. Kathleen endured several cocks that took advantage of her easy accessibility, filling her pussy with cum. Kevin had been made to cum so many times that he could no longer pump out semen. His balls hurt and drew up tightly against his body, but the guests were relentless and continued to try to make him cum. Both Kathleen and Kevin were tired, spent and exhausted from their showing. Kathleen’s mouth hurt and her cunt was sore. Her asshole had been violated so often that it was nearly numb and it too, ached.

The showing had now become a wild orgy with guests pleasuring themselves with one another in addition to using Kathleen and Kevin. The male guests tried to empty their semen on the two bound submissives whenever it was convenient. The women lusted after other women as well as fucking the male guests. Males coupled with other males to extend their orgiastic pleasures. Beth and Ella were not spared. Both males and females drew the two slave girls into the sexual melee. There were several bi male occurrences as some of the males pleasured each other by mouth and ass. Overseeing the orgy were Master Boutsos and their hostess, Mistress Calista. Both sat regally on large overstuffed leather armchairs that resembled thrones.

Boutsos had his cloak open revealing his huge hard-on and Calista sat naked in her chair. Several guests paid homage to their hostess by licking her very wet pussy, thanking her for the joyful evening. Boutsos too had enjoyed the mouths of both males and females with the latter also sitting on his huge cock to bring themselves to orgasm. The evenings’ activities were winding down and Calista took center stage. She accepted a long braided leather buggy whip from Ella and waited until the guests returned to their seats. The lights went off except for the spotlight on the stage.

“Dear friends,” Calista began, “We have reached the stage of the evening’s entertainment where these lovely submissives will be disciplined for our amusement and their further education of our joint lifestyle.” She paused to look at Kathleen and Kevin as they strained futilely at their bonds, realizing that they soon be ‘kissed’ by the whip Mistress Calista held. The submissives wrists were placed back in their wrist restraints that they wore when they arrived. Their wrists were fastened to overhead chains and they were pulled up to stand on their benches, with their arms over their heads. Kathleen began to whimper and sob and Kevin groaned at their impending ‘discipline’.

12