Master PC Reboot Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KoalaKing
KoalaKing
617 Followers

Jack smiled. He wanted to test her submissiveness and he loved the result. "Good slave," Jack muttered so that Jess could hear. He knew Steph would be in any minute.

As Steph walked in the room, he knew something was different. She had a look on her face like she was hunting. She sat on the other side of Jack, and leaned against his arm.

"What's this one about again?" She asked.

"Well, there's this town called Rockridge," Jack went on to explain, but as he turned to speak, he saw that Steph was taking of her top.

"Um, Steph?" Jack asked.

"Oh don't be a doofus." She rolled her eyes at him. "I have a shirt underneath. It's just so hot inside today."

Jack saw that she indeed had a tank-top underneath. Jack's mind started to wonder as he looked at his sister's body. The tank-top was barely holding Steph's perky breasts. But Jack then Jack noticed something critical. Steph was not wearing her bra. As a result, he could see her nipples were hard enough to cut stone.

"Hey Steph no bra today?" Jess asked, noticing the same features that had took her bother to dreamland.

"Yeah, they haven't been fitting lately. I think I went up a cup size. That's why I was looking forward to the mall!" She sighed, "Then that bitch Sara ruined things."

Hearing Sara's name made Jack snap out of his fixation. "She is the ruin of all things." He spoke softly. Steph reached out and patted her brother on the shoulder.

"There, there." She said, "Know that I still think you're awesome. And Jess does too." She looked at her sister.

"Oh yeah," Jess said, "You know I'm on your side." She smiled at Jack knowingly. Jack winked back at her.

"And we're both her for you no matter what!" Steph said, throwing her arms around Jack. It was supposed to be an innocent gesture, but as Steph's arms wrapped around him, she began to feel how muscular he was. Her skin started to flush with heat as she touched his skin. She caught herself breathing heavy. He smelled so, so good.

"Um, Steph, we're gonna watch the movie now," Jack said, reaching for the play button. Steph let go of him and sat up. How long had she been clinging to him?

She scooted closer to him, as did her sister. And they flipped on the movie. But Steph was finding it hard to keep her eyes off her brother. When did he get so attractive? She wondered.

"So Jack," Jess said a quarter way through the movie, "Have you ever been able to do this with a girl before?"

"Watch a movie?" Jack asked, "Yeah, why?"

"Because this isn't just a movie. This is a Netflix and chill bro," She cocked an eyebrow. "Have you 'chilled' yet bro?"

Steph went beet red. She saw Jack give Jess a confused look. "Yeah I have, Jess." He replied sharply.

"Well good," Jess smiled, "It's out duty to make sure that you know how to treat a girl properly." She inched closer to him, so that she was almost a kiss away from him. "You do know how to do that right?" Her had grazed his face.

"Jess!" Steph shouted, "What are you doing?"

"Taking the initiative Steph," Jess replied, "I've seen the way you've been eyeing our brother today."

Steph froze. Jess picked up on how horny she was? Steph looked down in embarrassment. Then she saw how her nipples were poking through the fabric of her tank top.

"I'm just going to get him first." Jess said, then turned and kissed Jack.

Jess stood up in shock, "Wha-wha-what are you doing to him?"

"You heard him, he knows how to treat a girl. And I know you've caught how large is cock is." Jess reached down and rubbed her hand on Jack's groin. Through his pants, he could feel her start to stroke his cock.

"Yeah but he's our brother!" Steph shouted, "That's wrong!"

"Doesn't feel wrong," Jess said.

"Yeah, but..." Steph was having a hard time focusing on their argument. She was too turned on. She had been getting hornier and hornier since she was in the kitchen with Jack. Steph knew she wanted that cock. Seeing her sister all over him now was making her jealous, not disgusted. Truth was she wanted to be the one making out with Jack. She wanted to fuck him.

"Fine." Jess said, seeing her sister's hesitation. "More for me." She planted herself on Jack's lap and began passionately making out with him. It looked mind-meltingly hot.

Steph walked over to where her siblings were making out. She made two swift movements with her arms and watched with pleasure as Jack stopped making out with Jess to stare at her.

"Sorry sis, but if that's how it's going to be, I'm not going to play fair." Steph said, throwing her discarded tank top to the ground. Jack had a complete view of her supple, perky breast. She looked like a damn super model. Step walked over and hung her breasts in Jack's face.

"As your sister, I need to make sure you know how to treat a girl's-Ah!" Steph cried out as her brother's lips started to suck on her nipples. He motioned Jess away, and Steph took her sibling's place on Jacks lap.

"Oh damn I can feel how hard your cock is already." Steph said as she started to gyrate her hips while her brother was mauling her tits. "I can't wait to have you inside me."

"Steph you don't," Jack let go of her breasts to speak, but Steph placed a finger on his lips.

"I don't half ass anything that I do." She leaned forward and kissed him. Her mind went to mush as she slid her lips across his. This is what she needed. This moment right here. She felt his hands trace her sides as she started to make out with her brother. Steph pulled off him and began dry humping him.

"Hey Jack," Steph said as she thrusted at him, "Have you ever had a blowjob before?"

Just as Jack was about to speak, his sister leaped off his lap and pulled his shorts down in the same movement. She nearly gasped at the sight of his monster cock rising right out of his pants.

"Ohmygod." Steph whispered. She looked Jack in the eye, "Damn." She traced her tongue around his shaft.

"Damn Stephanie," Jack said, "that feels amazing."

"You ain't seen nothing yet bro." Steph took him in all the way and began bobbing and slurping on his cock. Her two hands were busy stroking his shaft and playing with his balls.

Jack took off his shirt, and threw it away. He looked at Jess who was off to the side sliding her fingers in her cunt. Nothing was hotter at that moment than seeing her sister submit to her brother. They would be sister slaves together. She closed her eyes with pleasure as she imagined it.

Steph and Jack were fully undressed and changing positions as she opened her eyes. Steph was on her back on the couch, and Jack was just about to pierce her.

"You sure you want this Steph?" Jack asked.

"Shut up and slam that fat cock in me." Steph wrapped her legs around him and pulled him forward. "You know you're just teasing me now. Just like with the popcorn."

Jack laughed then kissed Steph, his cock sliding into her sopping wet pussy.

"OHMYGOD JACK!" Steph screamed, "Damn you're so big!"

Jack cracked a smiled as he started thrusting inside her. Her pussy felt amazing. He couldn't believe that both of his sisters were so desperate to bang him.

"Jack I want to ride you!" Steph shouted. Jack withdrew from her and she got up and straddled him. "This is what you needed. A hot cheerleader bouncing up and down on your monster cock!" Steph cried out as she began riding her brother. She looked over to see Jess naked in the corner furiously pumping her pussy with her fingers.

"Yes! Fuck her!" Jess growled. "Fuck her good sir!"

Sir? Steph thought. That must be Jack. She looked in her brother's eyes. It made sense. He was such a stud. It was such a treat to be fucking him, he deserved her respect.

"Yes sir!" Steph screamed, "Fuck me deeper!"

Jack happily obliged, matching Steph's thrusts as she rode him. "Cum for me sis." He said. Steph immediately began to spasm on his cock, shrieking.

"OH GOD FUCK YEAH! THAT COCK IS SO DAMN BIG! I CAN'T BELIVE IT JUST KEEP FUCKING ME SIR!"

This was pushing Jack over the edge. "Steph I'm gonna cum!"

"GOOD BRO! I WANT IT IN ME! I WANT YOU TO SPRAY IT IN ME," she looked feral as she pumped her pussy on his cock. It was a revelation to her.

Jack's body started to seize up, he could feel a massive orgasm coming. He gripped onto his sister's hips and began to roar as he banged into her.

"YESYESYESYESYES! OH GOD YES!" Steph screamed louder and louder with every thrust.

"Cum in her!" Jess shouted.

"Yes cum in me!" Steph repeated.

"Mark her!"

"Yes mark me!"

"Fill up her pussy!"

"Yes! Fill me! Fill me!"

"Make her yours!"

"Yes!"

"Make her forget about other men!"

"Yes-wait. What?" Steph was on the verge of cumming, but the last thing her sister said concerned her.

"Yes! Make her your slave just like me!" Jess shouted,

"What? Slave?" Steph became worried, but the thought of stopping this epic fuck wasn't anywhere in her head.

"Yes! Make her serve you with me! We'll be your sister slaves! Do it! Cum now!"

"Jess what are you?"

"I'm cumming!" Jack shouted, and his cock erupted inside Steph. In response, her body began to shake as an orgasm of her own quaked through her body. After he finished cumming in her, Steph was motionless.

"Stephanie?" Jack called out.

"Mhm." Steph said, "Now I understand what you were saying." Steph opened her eyes and stared at her brother. "Cumming inside your unwitting sister to make her your slave? Nice one bro."

Jess stood up and made her way over to where her siblings were still coupled. "Isn't he such a devious master?" Steph nodded.

"When did he take you?" She asked, holding Jess's face with her hand.

"Oh last night. And we fucked all morning while you were gone." Jess leaned forward, an inch away from her sister. "And I practically forced him at first. But he took me in so, so many ways." Jess started to make out with Stephanie.

"Mhm. Jess I can feel him getting hard again," Steph said as she started gently thrusting her pussy. "He like seeing us together."

"I think we're do for some sister-sister time Steph." Jess replied. Then they both turned to Jack.

"Got enough energy for us both Master?" they said in unison.

Jack grinned, then placed a hand on each of them. "Hands and knees both of you."

+++

Jack was up again, tinkering with the Master PC program again. Conquering his sisters had worked like a charm. He loved how eager Jess was to make Steph his slave as well. He was going to have fun with their eagerness to serve him. He looked at the body modification tool.

Next time. He thought to himself. He typed a few lines into the computer. He was instore for a few surprises in the morning. And his sisters were too. Two big and firm ones.

KoalaKing
KoalaKing
617 Followers
12