Master/Slave BDSM Session

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, her legs buckled, and her face made contact with the wall as she fought to continue standing.

I slowed the pace, gradually reducing the frantic pussy pummeling with a caress of it, until she was welcoming each gentle stroke, pushing back in rhythm with my 'milking' technique. I allowed her to 'cool down' for a couple of minutes, just continuing to softly masturbate her with my thumb, while my fingers found and pressured her clitoris along with it. Finally, though...

"SWW-a-a-c-k...!! "SW-A-A-C-K...!! "SWW-A-A-C-K...!! The hand that had been caressing Lisa's swollen pussy found a new mission. I pulled away, and with the flat of my open hand, smacked her pussylips firmly, startling her. Her thighs tightened up, and her face jerked up from the wall.

"Turn around, slave. Back against the wall."

The rhythm changed, from my hand back to the flogger. I snapped the flogger upwards against her pussy. Lisa jumped.

"Spread your legs, slave."

She spread her legs apart, and I resumed lightly snapping the flogger tassels against her cunt wall. Lisa began to groan, and I could sense the flogger having the desired effect. She wanted to orgasm.

"Does that feel good, bitch? Does that make you want to cum?"

"Yes, Daddy," she moaned. "Very much..."

"Have you earned a cum, slut?" I snapped the flogger against her cunt again, this time a bit more intensely....

"No, Sire... I haven't. I will wait for Your permission."

"And, don't you agree... That's how it should be? That's how it MUST be?"

I snapped the flogger up higher, lightly striking her stomach, and then up further, to give attention to her breasts and nipples. Her nipples got instantly rigid, and the little bumps showed themselves, seemingly wanting to be stimulated, also.

I pressed my body into Lisa, forcing her straight up against the wall. My cock pressed upward against her belly, and I grabbed her ass cheeks, pushing her upwards against the wall. I moved my mouth to her throat and intently sucked the side of it, leaving a deep red bruise there as I withdrew.

Moving back, I looked at her, finding her eyes closed tightly, her hair completely disheveled, and her mascara now a runny mess. I lowered my attention to her breasts, and began to fondle and suckle on them. Lisa's response was in a deep moan, and her hips began to swivel with erotic desire. She was still trying to cum! Continuing to suck and knead her breasts, I moved one hand back down between her legs, and groped her cunt furiously. She hunched forward, trying to capture my hand with her pussy! So, I hooked two fingers inside of her pussy, and pulled upwards hard, almost lifting her from the floor. I began to work her cunt hard, again masturbating her grotesquely while continuing to suck on her titties!

"Down onto the floor, baby..." I commanded her.

Lisa didn't want to break contact with either my mouth or the hand that was fucking her, but slowly, she slid down along the wall, until she was laying on the floor, looking up at me. I stood over her, looking down. It was necessary to reinforce the dominance that we both knew was central to our play. I straddled her body, putting my hands on my hips, forcing her to look in acceptance of He who would use her like this.

"Whose bitch are you, slave? Tell me, again."

"I'm Your bitch, Daddy, and I feel privileged that You still need to use me in this way." I saw what I needed to see in her eyes. She was indeed mine, to use as I see fit.

12