Master Swimmer Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He placed gentle kisses across the smooth surface of the top of her inner thigh where her pussy just started. Sue meanwhile reached for the other nipple on Terri’s breasts and then sucked the first one. She used her fingers to tweak one nipple as her tongue licked the other.

"Oh Jesus Rob, oh God, oh Rob! Oh yes," Terri moaned as she felt his tongue move up and down over the smooth outer lips of her pussy just like her sister had done the other day. Rob looked up into Terri’s face and saws the lust and passion in her eyes. He pushed his tongue into the creases on each side of her snatch as he licking the sensitive skin in the inside. His tongue worked around her swollen lips, stimulating them but at the same time barely touching them. He slowly inserted his index finger about half way and rotated it around as he heard her moan. As he began finger fucking Terri’s pussy, he sat back and smiled up at her. He asked, ‘Does this feel all right Terri? Would you like me to give you more?”

She didn’t answer him, couldn’t answer him now, she simply moaned as his finger pumped away. He took that moan as a yes and he saw her eyes close and her mouth open as she enjoyed the sexual pleasure. He reached down with his other hand and gently opened her pussy lips as wide as he could without hurting her. As her pussy opened he was exposing the now blood filled very swollen throbbing clit that pulsed in front of his eyes. He lowered his head and blew warm air on the little female cock pulsing out at him. He watching it quiver and shake with need.

"Oh God Rob, please," Terri begged.

Rob didn't answer. Sue whispered, “Tell him Terri! Tell him what you want.”

Terri moaned as she finally got the words out, “Eat. . eat. . eat me . . Rob! Oh god eat me and make me cum!”

He gently but firmly pushed her backwards and she fell back on to the bed. He moved her legs up to her chest, pressing her thighs against her breasts. He exposed both holes now, as they seemed to be looking up at him.

Rob could see her cunt dripping its wetness and it was running down the crack of Terri’s ass. Both holes were wet! As he reinserted his index and now his middle fingers into Teri’s pussy, he saw her tiny rear hole almost asking for a finger too! He felt he should kiss it first and did.

Before she knew what was happening, Rob quickly kissed the little hole, feeling it pulse with its own desire. Then as he licked up over her cunt again he heard her cry out. "Oh my God Rob," Teri almost screamed as she felt his tongue moving from one hole to the other. "Rob, Rob, what are you doing?" she gasped.

Rob paid no attention to her but continued to use his tongue licking around both holes, teasing the sensitive skin and felt her entire body shake and quiver. Then suddenly, he pushed his tongue back into her pussy and began to fuck her with it and the two fingers at the same time.

“Robbbbbbbb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Teri's screamed so loud that it made her sister jump.

Sue was still sucking and licking her sister’s nipples. As Terri’s hips bucked up into Rob's mouth his tongue licked the walls of Teri’s pussy and when he sucked she felt her entire body was going into his mouth! She had never felt anything like it. It was so good and so exciting. Sue was right, he did have a snake for a tongue! She cried out again and again, “Oh God, oh God, oh God. Oh God! I’m going to cum! Ohhhhhhhhhhh Goddddddddddddd!!! Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

As Rob continued to touch and lick and suck her pussy from all directions with his fingers, mouth and tongue, Terri continued to climax. His lips were hot on her skin, his hands and fingers squeeze her fat swollen pussy opening and closing it as his tongue licked and licked and licked. Terri’s cunt ran with her juices. Rob lapped them up like a dog drinking water. He knew she was ready, ready to be deflowered. But he continued to stroke and caress her body more giving her so much pleasure she groan with each lick or suck Rob gave her. His lips and tongue were kissing her pussy like it was a mouth. His devil of a tongue was everywhere, I her cunt, out of it over her mound and licking down the back of her inner thighs.

Terri moaned “Oh, God, ROB! YES!" as his two long fingers continued to pump and fill her. As Terri drifted in a world of pure bliss, Rob took his thumb and pressed it on her clitoris. The strongest orgasm yet exploded inside her. She screamed again as she went off and continued to get off harder and harder and harder!

Rob’s cock was dripping juice and the shaft was so had it bounced up and down with his excitement. He used his hand to hold it and as he pushed back on the skin the head of his cock got even bigger. He said, “Sue! It’s time. Put me in baby! Put my cock in your sister’s pussy. Teri moaned as he kept her pussy lips wide open and Sue took her hand and wrapped it around his shaft slowly moving it towards Terri’s love canal. She cupped his balls with her other hand showing her sister how tight and large they had become

As Terri watched Rob slowly move the head of his big cock in against Terri’s opened pussy. The three of them watched s Terri’s lips opened and Rob’s cock head move into the very beginning of her hole. Terri moaned but held her position as his cock’s pre-cum dripped on her thighs and cunt hole doing nothing to stop it now. As Rob pushed she felt the head rub across the inner pussy lips and then the walls of her vagina. She loved the feeling and how it was making her warm and filled. Rob was now inside her pussy wit the head and about 2 inches of his cock. It felt like he was putting a great deal of pressure on her cunt hole and she told him, “Stop! Wait! Let me get accustomed and adjusted.”

He held up keeping his cock inside her body.

Taking her into his arms, Rob slid his arms under her thighs and up under her back so he could hold her shoulders with his two hands. As she told him she was OK now, Rob pushed a little more of his cock into her until his cock head bumped up against her cherry. As he held his cock there, he kissed her gently and asked, “Are you ready Terri?”

She looked at her sister and held her hand. Sue moved her sister’s head so she was holding it with her other hand. She stroked her Terri’s face and smiled saying, “It’s going to be all right baby! Do it!! Tell him Terri. Get it done!”

Terri looked at Rob and said, “Do it Rob! Break it!”

She closed her eyes and gritted her teeth. She squeezed her sister’s hand tight as she felt Rob back out his cock a few inches inside her pussy. Then holding her under her thighs and his hands on her shoulders, he thrust into her and she felt a sharp pain deeper into her body. She elevated her body up as the pain struck. It shocked her hard and for a few seconds she was scared she had done the wrong thing. She cried out as the tears ran down her face. Then as the pain began to reside, she lowered her body back on the bed and slowly opened her eyes to see Rob smiling down at her. He bent down and kissed her gently and softly as he held his cock inside her. She held his face as she savored the kiss.

When they broke the embrace she smiled back up into his bright eyes and felt him push his cock further into her. She looked at her sister and smiled as Sue wiped the tears from her face. As Rob began to pump his cock in and out he moved his cock deeper and deeper into Terri’s young beautiful body! As he did he bent down again and told her, “Now the pleasure will begin Terri, enjoy it and just let yourself go.”

Terri bent her had up and kissed him. As Rob lowered himself further his cock slid into me deeper and deeper. Terri’s body shuddered with her excitement as she felt the hot shaft and the full hard head of his cock fill her. Rob raised-up ever so slightly and began to pump into me. Terri felt his magnificent cock move deeper and into her cervix. The sensation was incredible and she felt shocks of joy and lust through her body as his cock was moving in and out in a regular motion now. He pussy fully lubricated with her juices and her cherry blood, she began to rock her body with him.

Sue lifted her up and held her sister’s head on her thigh. As Terri looked up at her sister with love in her eyes she said, “Thank you! Thank you for pushing me to do this. Oh god! It feel so good Sue!”

She felt for the first time in her life, the intense heat and stimulation that was emanating from the fucking he was giving her. As Rob pushed forward, Terri would moan or gasped with pleasure. As she felt the head and shaft of Rob’s cock sliding over the walls of her tunnel, she felt her sensitive clit throbbing and pulsing with it’s own desire. It was like her cunt was alive with all sorts of feelings and stimulation. As Rob inched his torso downward, the contour of my body magically guided the tip of his thick member to my most intimate opening and before I could react, I felt him push gently inward. In an instant, I felt a wave of intense pressure build between my legs as the massive head began to push its way into my tight vagina; quickly telling me that this was far more than my untrained body was ready to handle. As if sensing my discomfort, Rob held still for a minute while the muscles surrounding my vaginal opening stretched to accommodate his girth.

It seemed much longer to Terri, but within a few seconds he had buried his cock all the way inside her. When he did he raised up and told her to look. She did and realized Rob’s 8-inch cock was fully inside her. She was feeling such joy and pleasure she knew she was feeling something she had never experienced before. And it seemed like an hour for her to become accustomed to the width of his cock as the walls of her pussy stretched. But Rob was gentle and had slowly sunk more and more of his cock into her pussy. But in reality, it took him only a few minutes to insert his big dick into her pussy.

Teri only knew there were no words to describe the intense pleasure she was now receiving. And as she lay there, she arched up trying to meet his thrusts into her. It was unbelievable! Incredible! Delicious, and so dam sexy!

With his cock buried in her, Terri felt Rob withdraw almost out of her and she grabbed his hips saying, “NO!! Oh no Rob don’t pull out! It feels so good please don’t pull out! NOT YET! PLEASE!”

He smiled down at her and told her, “Don’t worry baby! I’m not pulling out I want to give you the best fucking I can. Now relax and enjoy it. Sue pull on your sister’s nipples again for me.”

He backed his cock out until only the big head was still inside her. Then she pushed forward more aggressively. Again and again he moved and thrust his cock into Terri’s throbbing pussy hole. A loud moan escaped her lips as she took his entire 8 inches slide into her and then backed out of her. The hot head of his cock hitting against her cervix each time he was fully inside her. With each push forward, she could feel his large cum filled nuts slap against her ass. She was now receiving all of him! She had taken it all and Terri wondered where all of this cock was going inside her. Sometimes she felt it was up in her belly! She did what Rob told her and laid back, closed my eyes and drifted off into ecstasy. She really didn’t know what to do but her body did. It pushed her pelvis upward against him as he was moving faster now pumping harder into her pussy! Sue smiled knowing he was going to cum soon. He looked at Sue and said, “So tight! She is so tight! Baby!”

Never before in her life had she felt so overwhelmingly full or satisfied as her body lifted her higher and higher. She felt like she was drifting and floating in heaven as Rob began a quick rhythmic pumping in and out of her pussy. He was gradually increasing the strokes he was pushing into her. As he did, it was only minutes before Terri’s body began to involuntarily shake and shutter as her impending orgasm rapidly built up deep inside her. She couldn't believe how good Rob was making her feel. She was going to cum for the first time in her from a real cock deep inside her pussy. No fingers, no hairbrush, none of her sister’s dildos, she was going to orgasm from Rob’s big cock fucking her pussy! The experience was overwhelming and beyond her ability to describe it with word. .

After several more minutes of pumping, his cock began to thicken inside her. She could actually feel it growing! Then she arched as her body screamed with orgasm!! She also felt as she was going crazy on his thick dick that jets of hot cum were shooting from the cock head into her body! AS her body was now in the throws of her climax, she felt how it feels to be completely engulf with lust. She moaned for him to fuck her faster fuck her harder and harder and harder as she continued to cum and cum and cum along with Rob! Their cum mixed as Rob pumped into her cunt splashing the cum all around and out of her cunt hole. It covered them. Sue ran her hands over it and took it to Terri’s lips. She licked it as her body continued to fuck Rob. She was thrusting her pussy up telling him to fuck her to keep fucking her too never stop fucking her. She was like an animal in heat. Nothing mattered any more but the fucking she was receiving! Nothing!

Terri’s first orgasm had flowed over her and was now reseeding. But it was like noting she had ever known. I had slammed into her so fast she wasn’t ready for it! Now as they continued to fuck she felt another one coming and this one was slower. It increased in intensity with each pumping of Rob’s big cock. As the cum continued to splash out of her cunt and over them, Rob kept pumping into her. She felt it move from deep inside her body and caused her to gasp in rapture as it hit her. As Terri floated in ecstasy, wave after wave of the pleasure shot through her body. Rob arched his back pushing as deep as he could get inside her body! He held it there as her slammed, shook and shuttered with her climax. She thrust and bucked her hips wildly up into him as she fucked her body on his wonderful cock. Again and again she slammed into him. She knew right then that she was going to do it again with him. She had to do it again! She was like a drug addict now; cock was her most important drug! She would need to feel this fucking many, many more times. Sue was right this feeling was unbelievable and Rob was the best thing to happen to her so far!

But Rob wasn’t finished with her yet. After allowing her to come down off of her cloud, Rob rolled over and told Terri to straddle his cock. She looked down and saw it covered with her cum. It was throbbing and shinning as she slid her thighs over his. As she lowered her pussy down over the big fat cock head, he resumed his pattern of thrusting up into her pussy. Before she knew it, the full length of his manhood was moving in and out of her now nicely stretched and very well lubricated love tunnel again.


As the intensity of their lovemaking continued to escalate, the room was flooded with the sounds of sex! The bed squeaked and the headboard banging against the wall as Rob continued his relentless fucking of Terri. There were wet sloppy sounds coming from between their bodies as his cock pumped and pumped up into her cunt. She rode Rob's cock like a whore, wildly thrusting my pelvis down and forward to meet every thrust up into her. She could feel her pussy milking his cock when it was deep inside her. She pushed down on top of him hard trying to squeeze the last few centimeters of his big thick cock into her body me. As another orgasm began to build within her, She moaned out his name and Rob knew it was time to roll her over again putting her on her back.

He did and she wrapped her legs around his body, allowing him to go just a little deeper. With renewed vitality, she began to give him as hard a fucking as she could since he had all the leverage. She increased her pelvic thrusts as Rob held her under her ass and slammed down into her pussy. She humped and humped and humped her cunt up for him! He held her higher in the air with both hands lifting her ass and pussy! Rob raised his body up off of her until only the head of his hard cock was still inside her body. Then he slammed all the way back into her hard. It felt like the air was rushing out of her lungs and she grunted loudly!

With renewed vigor Rob got his second wind and began to felt his thick shaft begin to swell and pulsate inside her body. He knew he was going to cum! Instinctively, he thrust his big dick into her and held it as deep as he could get it. He felt her nails rake across his back as Terri pulled him tightly against her with her arms and legs. She was smiling, as she knew she was going to experience his orgasm, again! She moaned, “Oh yes Rob cum in me! Oh yes baby! Give it to me!”

As the release drove Rob wild with a super desire to please this beautiful virgin, his cum pumping into Terri’s body drove her even more nuts with lust. She screamed a she felt her pussy filling up with his warm wet fluid. Now his cock slid into her saturated cum filled hole and each time he thrust his cock into her, the cum came squirting our around his shaft. But his athletic hips never slowed down and he was now beginning to move inside her again. She held on tight to his neck as he slid his arms under her thighs and picked her legs and ass up over her head bending her in half. He continued moving in and out of her as she held her legs under the knees and kept them above her head as he fucked her.

After Rob had thrust into her a few times, he placed her legs on his shoulders and lifted up until her ass hole was exposed. Her hands were trembling as she felt him reach down and pull her ass to the edge of the bed. Standing now, Rob told her: “Use your hands and hold your ass cheeks apart for me!”

She moaned and hoarsely told him, “Put it in!”

Rob's placed his large cock head at her tiny brown opening of Terri’s ass! She looked at her sister and Sue told her, once he’s in you will love this too Terri!”

As Rob pushed into her rear hole, her sister began to stroke her sister’s clit stimulating it for her. Terri gritted her teeth and Rob couldn't imagine anything tighter around his cock. He was starting to wonder if her could actually fit his big cock into such a small hole. But the juices from her cunt were used and he slowly pushed forward inch by inch stopping only when he heard Terri groan. Then he stopped to let her adjust to his size.

Her eyes were closed tight and Terri said, "Go ahead. Do it Rob Do it!”

He did. He pushed into her again and again until he was fully inside her ass hole. He had gotten all of his massive cock into ass. How he did it without cumming even Rob didn’t know. All he knew was that Terri’s ass hole was the tightest hole he had ever fucked. Then he waited until Terri had adjusted to the big dick in her ass. As her sister continued to rub her clit she saw her swing around and began licking her pussy while she felt Rob begin to pull out. Then he pushed back in. The feeling was unfucking believable. She was moaning and trying to fuck her sister’s face as Sue licked Terri’s pussy and sucked her clit! Mean while Rob was now fucking Terri’s ass like it was a cunt. In and out, in and out he moved faster and faster. Then when she felt two big long fingers move into her pussy hole she lifted up and cried out. God she could feel his big cock and fingers rubbing against each other with just the thin membrane separating the two holes. She tried to hold back but Rob cheered her on by saying, “Let it go Terri. Cum for us baby! Cum for me! Let me see you move your body and orgasm! Come on baby cum for me!”

That was all it took. As Sue licked her clit, Rob finger fucked Terri’s pussy as his cock fucked her ass. She was bombarded with all sorts of feelings of stimulation. When Sue used her fingers and squeezed her hard thick nipples, she cried out and climaxed like nothing she ever remember coming close to doing before. She Terri’s cunt spazzed with her orgasm her ass squeezed Rob’s cock even harder. It was just natural as she was cumming and thrusting her one hole, the other was squeezing closed. Rob’s cock was held like a vise and he shot load after load of cum in her rectum. He filled that hole too. She screamed out as the ecstasy and lust was too much to handle and she passed out!