Mastering Bella Ch. 02

Story Info
The rules of the game.
2.5k words
4.55
194.4k
85

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 10/02/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,506 Followers

Chapter 2 – Rules of the Game


"His slave for a week." How bad could it be he had always treated her like a princess, even after her disgrace minutes ago and his demand of her total obedience for a week, he had picked her up kissed her tears away and sent her to his private bathroom to clean up. She stood before the mirror the reliving her shame, she was a bad girl and now Mel knew it, damn it! She chewed her lip wondering if he would keep her secret as long as she played his game. It was a game wasn't it?

She stepped out of the bathroom her face fixed the only trace of what had just happened being her brightly coloured bottom. She walked to him feeling her face blush again and handed him her cum soaked thong. "Ok, all done. Please though, we both have people we love, and this was, ummm, fun, but I don't want any of them to know....."

Seeing the deep blush and hearing the self recrimination in her voice he cut her off pressing his advantage, "That you let me spank you until you orgasmed? That you have agreed to serve me as a slave for no less than a week? That you, my sweet ellie, are indeed a naughty little slut!" He saw her blanch at the last word her head lowering to look at her shoes. Standing over her he lifted her chin, holding the pink thong before her, he smiled. "I understand I don't want to hurt our families either. But, you will call me Master from now on when we are alone. I my sweet girl am a Master and as such need a slave. One week here at work and at the end of the week we will talk again and move on from there." With that he stuffed the thong in his pocket and returned to his desk. Lifting an envelope to her he looked into her frightened eyes, "This is a list of rules you must follow for the week you may leave for home now and study it there. Be here early tomorrow we have much to accomplish, I will see you at 7am." Standing and kissing her cheek softly he strode out of the office for the day. Hearing her whispered, "Yes Master", making him smile broadly.

She lay in bed that night reading over his instructions for the week, shaking her head. It felt so wrong, but, for some reason, she just couldn't say no. She should have said no, he was right she was a slut, she had wanted to feel him spank her, her boy friend was sweet but could never really spank her the way Mel had. She had felt his hard cock pressed to her belly her minds eye considering its size and shape, her boy friend paling in comparison to her imaginings. She fell asleep reliving the spanking and thinking of the week ahead, her hand trapped between her legs bringing out her second orgasm of the day.

She woke early showering, shaving everything as instructed and dressing carefully, pulling her hair up into a neat ponytail, wearing a camisole beneath her blouse rather than a bra thankful for her small perky breasts and slipping on panties beneath her short skirted suit. Her make up in place she grabbed her bag and ran out the door just in time to catch the early bus to work. The absence of the usual human traffic made the building seem eerily deserted as she rode the elevator and entered the office quietly surprised to see lights on and that he was already there. She scooted to her desk and quickly typed "Good morning Master" to let him know of her arrival.

He looked at his watch and smiled, right on time. He had spent the evening planning the week ahead, the years of built up need to possess this beautiful girl making him obsessed. He needed her to accept her new role, to enslave her body and soul, he only had a week and he had planned through the night before deciding on his next move. Smiling he typed, "Good girl you are here on time. Come to my office, close the door and strip then step to the middle of the room and wait."

"Yes Master." Heart pounding she stepped into his office closing the door behind her. Feeling his eyes watching her intently she turned and stepped forward. Slowly she took each article of clothing and laid it on the floor beside her finally nude she padded over the soft carpet to stand at his mercy, his slave. She watched as he stood and moved from his desk, he prowled around her as he looked her over, head to toe, every inch never touching but so close she could feel the heat of his body on her goose bumped skin. Abruptly he stalked back to his desk, he told her to get dressed, and get to work, turning away from her to his work.

He could see her confusion and disappointment as she got dressed and returned to her desk. He knew she was ripe for his picking, her obedience and willingness and more her humiliation and shame making her his play thing but he didn't want to push too far too fast. He needed her wanting more albeit needing more. He turned to her training regime on his desk top. Her culinary lessons were going well, she seemed to be getting a grip on the company people, he tapped his chin as he thought perhaps having her serve a dinner for some friends from the club might be in order soon.

He sat at his desk his mind playing over the spanking of her, his cock swelling, his hand brushing over it feeling the arousal, seeing her naked and so willingly obedient almost made him forget his plans, his lust and need to dominate the girl, ringing at his core. He sent an IM, "Do you masturbate ellie?" He waited while at her desk the IM flashed, he could imagine her fidgeting, her pussy clenching at the question, she had already confessed so much more during their games, "Yes, Master, often." Choosing his next words carefully wishing to not only tease her but make her think, "That young man you see not enough to satisfy you, little slut? Perhaps this week will help to keep you satisfied." The box snapped shut from his end and she was left stunned to ponder his words.

Busy at her work she did not sense him move up behind her until his hand curled over her shoulder coming to rest over her right breast, he leaned down to whisper in her ear "Just seeing that my little slut working hard." Stroking the hardening nipple and hearing her breath quicken, he smiled, removing his hand and walking out of the office suite turned to her, "You know ellie, this will be a most, satisfying, week"

He kept her on edge all day with small touches and little teases always making her almost beg with her unconscious movements and blushes for more, satisfied that he had stirred her need throughout the day, he wanted more. The IM blinked on her desk. "Before you leave today little slut, you will present yourself at my desk and ask permission to leave my service for the day."

"Yes Master." She typed and quickly hurried to finish what she was working on and clean her desk up. She trembled, he had teased her all day, her panties were wet and gooey, she couldn't believe she was feeling this horny. She blushed knowing she was being the little slut he kept calling her but she didn't seem to be able to help herself. She stood and entered his office closing the door and waiting for him to motion her closer. She fidgeted for minutes which seemed so much longer until he looked up at her and pointed to a spot on the floor beside his desk. "Here ellie." She almost flew to the spot wanting to be near him again, seeing the smile light his face at her eagerness, her blush filled her face again.

"Before you leave there is one more thing I need to assess." He could see her quiver slightly as she took in his words. "Be a good little slut and bend over the desk in front of me, ellie" Seeing her stunned look he did not wait for her to move but stood, took her arm and pressed her down onto the desk, her feet barely touching the floor. Running his hands up her thighs spreading them wide he clicked his tongue loudly. "My my little ellie slut, what have you been doing today to get this wet?!" Hearing her squeak and seeing the deep blush he smirked satisfied by her reaction. She could easily have blamed his constant teasing for her state of arousal but she remained silent, ashamed at being called a slut by him. Running his fingers over the wet cotton pants he continued. "What should we do with such a wet little slut?" Hooking his fingers into her panties he stroked his fingers into her wet slit, watching her squirm and pant after all the teasing he submitted her to during the day. Grabbing her clit between thumb and forefinger squeezing slowly he growled, "Answer me little slut!" Hearing her whimper loudly and watching her tremble he smirked again.

Pressed down to his desk, her thighs pulled wide she felt her humiliation at his words fill her colouring her face making her leak even more. His teasing hands and fingers kept her on edge all day, her small body strung out and needy for his touch. The feel of his fingers as they caressed her pussy making her hips roll unconsciously, her eyes widening as his fingers grabbed and the squeezed of her clit and she whimpered loudly, "Yes Master, I mean no Master, oh gawd! I don't know what I mean!" She squealed as he slapped her ass hard, he continued to squeeze causing pain to flare into her little body as she squealed again, her eyes filling with tears as he smacked her again demanding an answer, "Spank her, Master!" She felt him twist her clit as he spanked her little ass over again, arching up in pain, tears running down her face she orgasmed, screaming out her pain and need.

Removing his hand he looked down at the slut, so pleased she had almost begged for it, he pulled her up, kissing her teary face as she shook uncontrollably in his arms, rubbing her back he soothed her. He walked her to the bathroom, "Fix your make up my little slut, we don't want people thinking I am torturing you," he saw her look up at his broad teasing smile blushing deeply as she lowered her head. She bent to wash and fix her face feeling him brush against her, the hardness apparent, her mind filling with images of what his cock must look like and she shivered.

"Such a nasty little girl, but with the face of angel, you will wear those wet panties home ellie, let people wonder if the angel is as innocent as she looks!" He revelled in the look of horror on her face. "Tomorrow after you shower yourself, I want you to choose your favourite panties and stuff them inside that little pussy." His mind gave him the flashback of her tight newly shaved pussy from his inspection that morning."Then I want you to masturbate, bringing yourself to the brink of orgasm and then stop, dress yourself up and as soon as you get to work come to my office."

Her eyes went wide, her heart began to race frantically, what he was asking was outrageous, yet her pussy contracted and she felt herself drip even more. With trembling voice she replied "Yes Master" He looked at her with piercing eyes making her blush more, his hand reaching around her to tap her wet cotton covered pussy whispering in her ear with a menacing growl, "No sex with your excuse for a boyfriend this week, ellie, you are mine. Understood?" Her face flamed brightly as she whispered, "Yes Master".

She slept fitfully that night her dreams filled of him her body was so aroused she seemed constantly wet and needy. She considered ringing her boyfriend. How would Master find out if she did? Deep inside knew she would be left more frustrated and guilt ridden so she buried her head in her pillow and tried again to sleep. The following morning after long preparations she travelled to work, her legs fidgeting all the way as she commuted. She looked around to see if people could scent her arousal, her nipples constantly hard her need to cum making her small body ache.

She went directly into his office on her arrival he was on the phone talking to some one as his eyes turned on her, a smile appearing. He reached for a pen and wrote "strip" on the notepad beside him. He turned the page to her and indicated the spot in front of his chair between his spread legs. Her legs shook as she obediently walked around the large desk and began to disrobe he covered the mouthpiece and whispered. "Slowly, is not a medical examination" he gave her a wink and she blushed and nodded her understanding stripping more sensually. Finally naked she heard him say, "Sorry Jim, I have to go now. I will call you later, someone requires my attention" He grinned at her and put down the phone.

He inspected her critically, running a finger on her inner thigh to feel her wetness, sitting back he ran his tongue on the tip of his wet finger "Turn around and bend over little slut, legs parted, please" She turned and bent her small tight ass presented to him as he watched the little tip of fabric blossoming out of her pussy lips, he pinched it and tantalizing slowly he began to pull. Her eyes wide and almost teary with the whirlwind of emotions and feelings, he dragged the panties out watching her pussy leak more as they emerged from her. As the ball of fabric approached the entrance he yanked hard, watching her face in the reflection of the window as she bit her lip and whimpered.

Smacking her bare ass, and telling her to stand up, he watched her critically as she straightened and turn to him. After his inspection he smacked her ass one more time and commanded her to get dressed, put the soaked panties on and return to her work. The blush and look of horror playing over her face pleasing him greatly as he turned his back on her and picked up the phone to resume his earlier conversation, his eyes focused on her reflection in the widows of his office. "Oh yes." He thought to himself, "a most satisfying week, and if his plan succeeds, much, much longer."

xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,506 Followers