Mastering Bella Ch. 04

Story Info
The kiss that lingers/Wearing her slavery.
6.8k words
4.63
147k
65

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 10/02/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,481 Followers

She woke dazed and confused, still naked she was nestled in Master's arms on the large over stuffed couch in his office. He held her gently, protectively like that of a sweet lover. Her body told her otherwise though and she needed desperately to stretch her aching muscles, gently she tried to wriggle free from his arms only to feel them tighten around her. Giving up she rolled in his arms to her back and stretched her body feeling the muscles protest and ache more. She looked up into his eyes as he regarded her, finally releasing his hold and running his hands over her body as she stretched like a cat. "Mine." He said simply.

He smacked her hip lightly, "It is getting late little ellie, you were out for a while, I have a car waiting for you down stairs at the entrance to take you home." He smiled at her softly, "You had better get dressed and go home, before I find more for you to do here." Her eyes widened and he chuckled. "You can tell anyone that asks I kept you late at work for training purposes." He laughed genuinely at her blushing face as she rose and watched her dress.

She winced, tendrils of pain flowing into her as she smoothed the skirt into place over her ass. She entered his bathroom briefly to fix her hair and make up as best she could before walking behind his desk to retrieve the discarded filthy panties. Balling them in her hand she obediently presented herself asking, "May I be excused for the day Master." He beamed a smile at her and picked her up to kiss her deeply. Caught by surprise she squeaked as her feet left the floor and she felt his lips on hers, surprised by the kiss. Throughout all that occurred in the last few days this was their first real kiss and she melted into him.

He carried her out to her desk, the kiss enduring. Placing her carefully down to retrieve her bag he spoke softly, "Yes my slave, you have finally pleased me today." He let a hint of a smirk touch his face as he teased her. "Go home, before I change my mind." He patted her ass enjoying her whimpers and left her, turning back into his office. He was more than pleased. He had not known what to expect when she woke, he had wondered if he had pushed her too far on her day of punishment. He smiled to himself, she was adorable in her natural submission and while at one point during the day she seemed about to flee, she had stayed.

.

The car was waiting for her as he had said. The driver was friendly and once she was inside handed her a bag from a local restaurant. "Mr M. asked me to pick you up something to eat as he had you late at a training session." He smiled at the surprise and pink that crept into her cheeks as she took the bag and thanked him. The drive home was silent, he watched her in the mirror as she looked out of the window not really seeing the scenery, her eyes lost in thought about her day, she smiled as she touched her fingers to her lips, of all of that had happened, it was his kiss that lingered.

The truth was she enjoyed the things he was making her do, things she would never have done on her own or with her boyfriend. She liked that she could pretend that she was a 'good girl' being forced rather than admitting that each new experience he brought her thrilled her mind and body. Yet of all those things, it was the kiss that stayed with her. The intimacy of his deep passionate kiss so unlike the composed authoritative way he had teased and brought her body pleasure and pain making her feel guilt and shame, need and desire. She knew what she was doing, being his slave, was not right and until tonight she had wondered how wrong it could get before the week was over. She touched her lips again, but kiss seemed to make it somehow not feel so wrong. She had felt his love and passion for her in that one kiss.

She tossed and turned as she tried to sleep, "She had grown up knowing him as part of her family, like an uncle almost. She loved his homely indulgent wife and was friends with his son!" She threw off her blankets and lay staring at the ceiling guilt and shame filling her, "What was happening to her?" She whimpered softly as her hand caressed her body reliving the day, his anger, her fear, his disappointment, her shame, his desire, her need to please him and finally the passion of his kiss, she came for the fourth time that day and finally slept.

She woke and dragged herself to the shower, her feelings of guilt and shame moving back into her mind, she almost dreaded going to work and finding what this day had in store for her, she felt ill and just for a moment considered calling in sick before shaking her head. Panic sunk in as she came out of the bathroom and she swore mildly realising she was going to be late. She dressed quickly and ran down the stairs flying out of the door. She ran straight into the arms of her Masters driver.

He grabbed her just as she started to run toward the bus, "Bella," she looked up, "slow down girl. Mr M. sent me to pick you up this morning." He stepped back and opened the door ushering her into the car. She meekly complied stunned by his presence. Two boxes, sat on the seat next to her as she climbed in, one with cinnamon toast cut into a smiling faces and her favourite juice, and a larger box with a note addressed to her. She read...

"Good morning my slave, I hope you slept well, I intend to care for you as a cherished treasure but there is much you still must learn about pleasing your Master. You are young and beautiful, you should not be wearing those matronly business suits your mother has picked out for you, eat quickly and change into the suit in this box before you arrive at work. Do not worry about the driver, trust and obey me. M"

Tapping the drivers shoulder she asked if he could pull over at a coffee house or somewhere with a bathroom but he shook his head. "No. I was told straight to work no stops Miss." She sat back eating and considering what to do. She did not want to be punished the moment she walked in. Finishing the toast and juice she sunk down into a corner of the car and holding her jacket against her chest as she changed to the white silk blouse she had pulled from the box. Her nipples hardened and pressed through the sheer material at the thought that the driver was watching her but she was not game to look up into the mirror.

Taking the pleated navy blue skirt from the box and leaning forward to cover her nakedness, she removed her own skirt and pulled the new one into place. Trying as best she could she neatened the blouse and pleated skirt into place. Taking the small jacket from the box and laying it on the seat beside her she checked the box to be sure it was empty and found white lace thigh high stockings and a smaller note...

"Keep your skirt raised as you put these on and the driver will give you the last piece of your outfit. Trust and obey, little slave, M"

Mortified, she reasoned that he had probably been watching her change anyway she hiked the skirt up high and pulled the stockings into place the elastic snapping about the thighs. The driver smiled in the mirror and passed back a pair of high heeled navy blue pumps to match the suit. Face flaming she took the shoes with a soft "Thank you" and packing her clothes into the empty box she sat back slipping the shoes on, her eyes avoiding the drivers for the remainder of the drive.

Stepping from the car and pulling on the suit jacket she found that its wide lapel framed her perky tits the two low buttons pulled it in at her waist to flare over her small hips. Smoothing the short pleated skirt that barely covered the tops of her stockings she leaned into the car realising too late her bare ass would be displayed she snatched up the box of her old clothes and walked quickly into the building ignoring the smile on the drivers face as she thanked him and he wished her a good day.

She arrived at her desk stowing her bag and the box beneath it and stepped into his office waiting at the door silently for him to acknowledge her as he finished a phone call. He smiled softly and pointed to a spot before his desk. She teetered on the high heels nervously as she stepped further into the room standing before him as he came around his desk and inspected her silently. His hand ran up her thigh and under the short skirt to cup and squeeze her ass smiling as she bit her lip and her breath caught. "Well my little slave, you have pleased me with your obedience, this is one of the suits Kurt's slave picked out for you yesterday, do you like it?"

"Oh, yes Master. Thank you."

His hands cupped her small tits and teased at the nipples through the sheer fabric making them as hard as arrowheads. "Take the jacket off." Watching her expressive eyes he tightened the grip pinching the hard nubs between his fingers, as she shrugged out of the jacket, her breath quickening to a pant her eyes widened and a whimper escaped her. "Such a lovely little slut, my driver was very impressed." His eyes raked over her, "He was right you could pass for a naughty school girl in that outfit." He stepped back leaning casually on the desk watching her blush. "Strip slave, all but the shoes and stockings there are other things I wish to see you wear before we start our day."

Moving back to her as she discarded the clothes he caressed her ass softly, before smacking it and leaning into her ear to growl, "Master enjoys the pink blush in your cheeks." Squeezing her ass hard until she whimpered he smirked and smacked her again. Taking her arm he led her around his desk standing her beside him as he took his seat. "Kneel, slave." She flowed to her knees as he watched her. "That is a slave's proper place and you will learn it well today, when you come to me you will always kneel from now on."

"Yes Master"

She watched as he opened a drawer and took out several gold chains before turning to her once again. He spoke, softly but sternly. "There are things you will wear for me that are not articles of clothing, place your hands behind your neck and keep them there." he watched the puzzlement fill her face as she moved her hands behind her neck interlocking her fingers.

Regarding her critically he reached out to adjust her elbows pulling them back making her arch up to him and thrust her tits forward. Caressing them roughly and teasing the nipples with more pinches he spoke again. "I will not require you to pierce these, yet, but I wish them decorated properly." Selecting a chain he pulled her nipples through small rings on each end, tight enough to hold onto her but not damage the skin, he pulled on the chain and slapped her left tit hard making her cry out and her eyes well with unshed tears.

The chain loops tightened around her nipples as the breast swelled and after slapping her a few times he grabbed the chain and yanked on it hard stretching the flesh tightly out from her body before the chain came away. She whimpered, trembled and tears rolled down her cheeks. His cock stirred as he gazed down her. He repeated the process roughly pinching and squeezing her nipples and slapping her tits as he tried five different chains, yanking each from her nipples with hard tugs as he tried another.

The chain he finally decided on was hung with small tinkling bells from the loops which tinkled at each of his slaps, she was crying in earnest now, tears rolling down her cheeks as he corrected her posture once again. Using his shoe to nudge her knees he growled, "Thighs wide little slut, I wish to see your pussy glistening, as you enjoy the pain I give you."

The blush in her face almost matching the red hand prints covering her tits as her chest heaved. She felt her pussy spasm and drip more at his words, "How could she be enjoying this!" Her chest throbbed in heat and pain, "There must be something wrong with her, this wasn't normal. There were no soft longing caresses and looks between them only commands, obedience, pain and pleasure." Her mind fled back to his kiss and her lip trembled with her body as it shivered at the memory of the emotions she had felt from it.

Pressing his shoe against her pussy he rubbed the leather toe into her swollen clit watching her panting increase and her body shiver making the tiny bells tinkle happily on her red pained tits. He could see the heat in her eyes as her hips rolled at his rubbing shoe, he continued to tease at her pussy rubbing the hard leather into her swollen clit and dripping hole. Her body undulated rocking her hips against his shoe seeking the pleasure there.

He ran his fingers into her hair twisting it around them as he pulled her head back and leaned over to almost press his lips to her panting mouth, whispering harshly, "Come for your Master little pain slut. You are mine." He watched as she arched up harder against his shoe, tensing and shuddering before crying out cum coating her thighs and his shoe, "She was so beautiful like this on her knees before him." He looked into her eyes as his cock hardened painfully trapped in his pants.

He held his hand in her hair lessening the tight grip to pet her as she calmed down, her shaking legs folding to nestle her ass back on her heels. Sure she was regaining her awareness he spoke "Clean my shoe slave," seeing her start to move to get up his hand tightened again in her hair and he pushed her head down, "with your tongue, little slut, taste how sweet you are." He watched her as her head lowered as in worship at his feet and smiled, her nose wrinkling in distaste and face blushing hotly as she licked out cleaning her cum from his shoe. He held her down to his shoe until he was satisfied she was finished.

Dragging her to her feet he kept an arm on her as she teetered in the high shoes and the bells hanging from her nipples tinkled sweetly. "You have much to do today slave so get that slutty little ass dressed," punctuating this with a slap to her ass he sat back and watched her as she buttoned the blouse over her new decorated and coloured tits the chain making her nipples stand out deliciously against the sheer silk, the bells clearly seen below them. Looking back into the open draw he replaced the unused chains and took up one more item before standing and inspecting her as she finished dressing. Pinching her chained nipples between the silk he pulled her to his desk before releasing his fingers and pushing her over it face down and slapping her ass again.

She whimpered tears seemed to fall unbidden at the constant pain and warmth he showered on her this morning. She trembled as he explained that she would wear one more thing for a time this morning and the faster she completed the tasks he set for her the sooner he would remove it. She watched curiously as he led a small pink plastic object before her face, it had the shape of a baby carrot but her curiosity was replaced by fear when he explained where she would wear it. She squirmed under his tightening hand on her back, his legs press against hers she could feel his cock hard within his pants, her mind filling with images of him as his tight hold turned to softer petting and his voice whispered softly in her ear calming her.

Seeing the fear enter her eyes, he almost stopped but she had done so well in her obedience to all he had wanted this morning. She needed to learn nothing was off limits to him in what he would ask of her so he leaned low to her ear whispering, "You my slave will wear this because I am your Master and it pleases me." His hand left the plug on the desk as he stroked over the soft skin of her ass. "You do want to please your Master little slave, don't you?" He spoke and stroked her like he would to a skittish pet. Whispering of his need to possess every part of her, to master her and own her completely.

Moving the hand caressing the heated pink flesh of her ass, running a finger between her cheeks to her still wet little pussy he teased her softly stroking up to her cheeks again smearing her cum up over the puckering dark star of her ass. Picking up the toy from in front of her face, he whispered, "You will wear this slave, for me, your Master." Rolling the toy into her wet pussy coating it with her slut slime he pressed it to her ass. Seeing her tense and clench, he lifted his hand from her back and smacked her ass lightly, "Relax, little slave, trust your Master." He pushed harder on the small plug watching her ring slowly begin to stretch around it.

She felt the waves of conflicting emotions rolling into her as humiliated and at his mercy she bit at her lip knowing she would wear this for him, his delving fingers heating her sensitive pussy again as she felt his other hand play at her ass. She quivered listening to his whispers his hard cock against her hip as he took the plug and teased her pussy more until she was whimpering and rolling her hips. She felt him move the plug back to her ass and press it to her, she tensed and he slapped her. She closed her eyes and breathed deeply mewling at the strange sensation of having her ass filled, it felt so big but she knew it was not. Her mind reeled between the heat in her wet pussy and the not quite painful sensation in her ass as her ring tightened around the plug holding it in place.

He growled watching the plug disappear into the whimpering girl before him, longing to see her face as she wore the plug he pulled her upright, the skirt falling into place covering her ass as she looked up at him with teary eyes her blush glowing in her cheeks. He slapped her ass lightly his fingers seeking the plug and playing with it as he watched the emotions wash over her face. He smiled at her his face soft as he bent to kiss her trembling lip, "You have pleased me greatly this morning my slave. This will be a long day for you, if you have any plans this evening, I need you to cancel them and make your excuses." He smirked at her, "You may tell them you will be attending a dinner party of business associates with me as I will require your unique skills"

She listened chewing her lip, blushing still as he played with the plug in her ass and the clenching of her pussy at his words, "She had pleased him!" She is amazed at how this makes her feel with his kiss adding to her joy, she stepped forward slightly to brush against his cock, realising how much she wants to feel it in her instead of the toys he makes her wear each day. The realisation makes her cheeks flame more, her mind imitating his commanding tone, "You, little ellie, have become his slut." She could not help the feelings of joy she had in pleasing him in light of yesterday's disappointments, the shame and humiliation of how she was pleasing him washed over her briefly. He tilted her head up by the chin and gazed into her eyes seeing her conflicting emotions, smiled and kissed her deeply. She melted again.

She sat uncomfortably at her desk having rung her parents to tell them she wouldn't be able to take their nightly call and to a friend she had thought she might meet for coffee after work, the boyfriend she had already put off for the week so the phone calls were done with quickly and she sent her Master an IM to let him know. He called her back to his office and she stepped into the room closing the door behind her and walking to his desk before flowing to kneel before him. He inspected her and adjusted her position before continuing.

She listened carefully as he explained the kneeling position for slaves: knees wide, hands held behind her back, head tilted slightly up to him and lips parted. He explained sit position for slaves, which was very similar to kneel but she was able to rest her knees by sitting back with her bottom cradled on her heels. If asked to display when either kneeling or standing she would interlock her hands behind her neck and pull her elbows and shoulders back as she had earlier.

He had her practice these, by a one word command to kneel, sit or display, while telling her of the rest of the days tasks. There would be a late lunch with a few friends from his club to be held in the meeting room of his office. She would not be required to cook or serve today but it would be part of her duties at other times. He sternly admonished that there would be no hesitation in obeying his commands today or the punishments would far exceed what she experienced yesterday.

xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,481 Followers
12