Mastering Bella Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

................................

Dianne's bubbly exuberance was catching as they entered a heritage style building and waited for the lift. Her Master had a protective arm around her shoulders and had pulled her close almost possessively. No one had told her where they were going and she chewed her lip as she self consciously fidgeted thinking, "There must be a restaurant at the top of this building."

Entering the lift Mel took his club card out and inserted it into a slot in the main panel and the lift began to descend, he watched Bella turn pale and with worried eyes held her chin, "What's wrong little one?"

She was speechless, the card still in his hand clearly read, "The Club", and she trembled in fear and nervousness, "Dianne didn't think he would bring me here anytime soon yet here I am. I am not a slave, I will embarrass him. He will be disappointed in me again." Her mind cried at her and she dropped her eyes as she stood trembling.

"You probably have her bound in a too tight corset Master Mel," Dianne piped in. "I will take her to the little slaves room and she will be good as new."

Bella peeked up and saw the worry in her Masters eyes and steeled herself to straighten up, "I am fine, no corset." She whispered her eyes glancing to the card in her Masters hand as the doors to the lift opened.

He put his arm protectively around her ushering her out to the lobby. Two girls came forward to greet them and take their coats. Almost unwillingly Bella let her coat be peeled away as she heard Dianne barely audible exclamation "Whoa, definitely no corset there."

Bella looked up at her Master who was smirking, and placed a hand proprietorially enclosing the nape of her neck. "MY Bella," He said simply and guiding her by her neck moved her forward into the club salon. It was all dark wooded Victorian elegance like the gentleman's clubs you would see on documentaries about British aristocrats. Wide double doors on the three remaining walls opened to other parts of the club.

Kurt turned to Mel with a chuckle, "You want to grab a drink here and make everyone who walks through the door curious or will we go eat so you can get the lovely Bella home early."

Bella tried to look around without actually seeming to be gawking at the sheer opulence of the gilded fixtures, dark polished wood and leather furniture, she caught Dianne's eye that winked and gave her reassuring smile, mouthing the word, "Relax".

"When have you ever known me to be so obvious," Mel laughed and the moved across the room to the door on the left. The next room seemed cavernous with decor similar to the lobby and salon bar, at one end of the room was a bar and a piano on a raised dais surrounded by small tables the rest of the room was taken with larger tables and booths set further apart than seemed normal. As they move forward she saw some tables already occupied, at one table men were seated with their girls kneeling beside them as she had at the lunch yesterday with Master but at others the girls sat with their Masters. Bella chewed her lip wondering where she would be expected to sit.

Mel frowned, tilting his head and in a low voice turned to Kurt, "Lawrence is here, you and Dianne go distract him while I find a booth for us."

Kurt groaned rolling his eyes but nodded and veered over to one of the tables with Dianne in tow. Mel guided Bella deeper into the room to a booth "Sit Ellie," unsure she looked up at him all wide eyed confusion. "No you do not have to kneel here tonight. I asked you to sit." Raising his eyebrow he continued, "What I want when I want little slave." The dress made it difficult to slide into the booth but she quickly sat up trying so hard to be the slave he wanted in this place.

His lip quirked into a smile, "Good girl," He murmured as he slid in beside her. "Now before the others come tell me what happened in the lift, you looked very pale."

How could she tell him she wasn't good enough, she would disappoint him in comparison to the girls here. That she just wasn't ready for this. He watched her expressive face as she chewed on her lip, seeing her anxiousness as her eyes darted around the room and back to him. "Trust me my Ellie, no harm will come to you. This is part of my world as a Dominant a part I believed you curious about. Yes?" She nodded and chewed her lip.

"You have so pleased me these last few days; you have done all I have asked and taken everything I have given you. You have been mine and I could not be happier now tell me what is wrong my Ellie." His tone was firm requiring an answer.

"I do want to please you, but..." she faltered.

"But what..." he frowned and she trembled under his gaze.

She took a deep breath and let go of some of her anxiety in a rush of words, "I will not fit in. They will all know I am not a real slave, they will see that I make mistakes. I am only just learning all the things you expect in a slave, I should not be here." She trailed off anxiousness stilling her tongue again, her fearful eyes darted around the room.

He tried unsuccessfully to hide his smirk as he replied, "You think I care what anyone here thinks? Your only concern should be pleasing me not another soul here should matter." He paused before stroking her cheek lightly, "It pleases me that you are here at my side and wearing my insignia on your throat. You will not disappoint me I am sure of it."

She touched the gold emblem at her throat as he spoke and breathed deeply before whispering "Yes Master."

"It suits you my Ellie," he touched the fingers over the insignia. "No other girl ever has ever warn this, I wish you to be mine and for you to wear this to show everyone who you belong to."

"Yes Master." It was all she could say. Her eyes remained on him trying to blot out the room. If she could pretend it was just them everything would be fine.

"Good girl, you must tell me your worries. You are my precious treasure I will let no harm come to you unless I design it." He smirked at her caressing her neck, "Have no fears my Ellie." He leaned down to kiss her lips his hand dropping to squeeze her thigh until she whimpered. He murmured softly, "You are mine and you belong here with me."

Dianne and Kurt arrived lightening the mood as they joked good naturedly about the man they had just been talking to and his curiosity about the girl with Mel. As they laughed Dianne leaned closer and whispered softly, "I had no idea he would bring you here so soon, honestly honey."

The waitress arrived giving a flirtatious smile as she greeted the men glancing over Bella surreptitiously. They could have just been out to dinner at any restaurant and Bella relaxed into the informal conversation. The food was superb and sitting close to Mel she squirmed constantly aware of the plug in her ass and enjoying her Masters constant caresses. Each time he squeezed her thigh her dress rode up higher on her leg exposing her making her blush and squirm more as the heat flowed through her body.

She looked up at him, dark Italian looks making him seem younger than she knew him to be, broad shouldered her eyes drifted lower remembering the evening before and she squirmed more, a quiver running through her. She found her self considering what he might do to her that evening with almost eager anticipation. "My god, what is happening to me," she thinks feeling her wet cunt spasm at the thought of another mind shattering climax with this man. "Slut," She calls herself.

Mel leaned over, "What are you thinking little one you are so quiet," making her blush deeply, unable to speak she looked up at him with wide eyes before looking across the table at the others and blinking.

Dianne came to her rescue again widening her eyes in mock horror... "Master Mel you took her signature bells away!"

The waitress appeared at that moment to clear the last debris of their meal from the table as Mel stroked over her breasts and shrugged "Her perky little tits look perfect as they are in this dress."

"I suggested to Bella the day you gave her the bells she should have them pierced," Kurt grinned. "I even showed her Dianne's."

"Did you now?" Mel asked sounding interested.

Blushing Bella looked up to find the eyes of the waitress on her and wriggled uncomfortably as the men declined any further service. "Master," Bella whispered tentatively, "I umm, would it be okay if," she glanced at Dianne remembering her words in the lift, "May I go to the little slaves room please?"

"Dianne can take you in a moment, we will go down to the piano bar I can see Mark and Mike there and want to catch up with them." He looked down into her eyes, "I do not want you to wander here alone my Ellie, not anywhere in this club. Not ever, understand?"

"Yes Master." The anxiousness about where they were returning to her eyes, her self doubt about disappointing him rising again, of course he does not want her doing anything that might embarrass him at his club.

They moved from the booth Bella quickly smoothing the dress as best she could down her thighs as she felt her Masters hand once again circle the back of her neck and guide her through the restaurant. There were many more people there now most acknowledging Kurt and Mel as they walked by. Some seemed to beckon them over to tables but Mel waved off as he continued to walk through the room steering Bella to the piano bar area.

Dianne grabbed her hand nodding at Mel and took Bella through a door behind the bar where the bright lights shone in stark contrast to the ambient light they had just left. Bella almost ran into the cubicle, no locks on the door but she was bursting and didn't care, sighing with relief as she sat. Dianne called out, "I wasn't lying at lunch when I said you wouldn't have to worry about the club for ages. I was shocked when he said he was bringing you here."

Bella spoke quietly, "I am glad you were here tonight Dianne."

"Oh don't thank me honey. Thank Master Kurt he insisted we come along when he found out." She smiled as Bella emerged from the cubicle. "There are so many flavours of ice cream in this non vanilla world we inhabit and some of them do not taste very nice at all. Stick with the people you know and trust in this place, don't venture to far on your own."

"Not you too," Bella interrupted, "am I that bad at being a slave you all worry I will embarrass you?" She turned to the mirror looking bewildered and worried.

"Oh honey! No. Not at all. It's to keep you safe sweetie. You're new and interesting to people and while this," she points to the ribbon choker on her neck, "is very pretty and should keep you safe it's not a collar and to some less savory Dominants that means your fair game."

Bella sighed, "I just don't understand all of this and how can I? I'm not a real slave."

"Oh honey," Dianne hugged her tight. "You are more real than a lot of the pretenders here at the club. You want to please and believe me Mel is very pleased. He adores you, its plain to anyone that knows him."

Bella's mouth opened and her eyes widened, "I am? He does?" She knew he wanted her, he told her often enough but Dianne had said it so emphatically she chewed her lip as her mind tumbled again.

"Sweet Bella there is so much to explore and know in this kinky favoured world you can't know it all in week. Mel has never let anyone come close to wear his insignia before. You are a very special girl and if I don't get you back out there soon he will come in here and get you himself."

Bella blushed and smiled and turned to the mirror wishing she had thought to bring a lipstick but where on earth would she hide it in this dress. The thought made her giggle and Dianne quirked an eyebrow. Bella laughed louder and twirled "Where does a slave carry her lipstick?"

Diane laughed merrily and together they left the room to find Mel and Kurt standing with a group of men. His eyes lit up and he moved toward her purposefully placing his hand protectively around the back of her neck and rejoining the conversation. The men looked at her approvingly and she dropped her eyes until she heard one of them address her.

Peeking up she could not tell whether it was Mark or Mike Millar, carbon copies she became terrified of making a mistake when Dianne swooped in behind her, "Hello Master Mark."

With relief Bella immediately followed her lead, "Good Evening Master Mark."

Mark grinned wide turning to Kurt, "Your girl ruined all my fun. I hope you will explain the finer points of interrupting to her later."

"I will just add it to the finer points already on the list," Kurt guffawed.

"Well I must go and take this little one home before she finds herself in trouble from all this fun." Mel said. "Say farewell Bella."

"Good evening Sirs" she finally looked up at the group of men gathered there.

"We will be leaving too" Kurt replied, "Weekend plans and all."

Together they walked back through the salon to reclaim their coats and await the lift.

Bella whispered softly, "Thank you, Dianne."

Dianne smiled mischievously and Kurt bent down to Bella's ear to whisper loudly, "She would have been in more trouble if she didn't help you out there." He chuckled and she looked up to see the grins on all of their faces. "The twin's are constantly trying to trip up unwary subs with that type of fun. You will learn to tell them apart." He winked at her as they moved into the lift.

..................................................

She had been surprised when Kurt and Dianne had got out on the ground floor and they had remained within traveling up to third floor. As they exited she looked about the foyer curiously and followed as Mel crossed over to a large dark polished wood door using the same card he had in the lift he inserted it punched at some keys. The door clicked open and he entered taking her hand and pulled her with him into darkness beyond.

Spinning her quickly he pushed her to the wall beside the door he hand wrapping about her throat firmly without being tight. She gasped her eyes blinking in the darkness as he held her immobile, she felt him move closer pinning her with his body and she tilted her head up straining to see if he was angry with her. His mouth descended upon hers kissing her deeply, passionately taking her breath away. "So beautiful," he crooned.

He kissed her again his hands removing her coat expertly before traveling to her breasts his fingers finding the sensitive nubs through the fabric pinching and feeling her gasp into his kiss, he twisted them, her answering whimper music to his ears. His hands traveled down her sides and around to her ass pulling her against him harder grinding into her belly as kneaded her ass hard.

Growling into her mouth he picked her up and moving swiftly into the dark room, turning her in his arms he draped her over the back of a lounge chair her ass high her head landing on a cushion, she squeaked and wriggled to gain some balance her hands resting beside her head as his hands traveled up her thighs raising the dress up and over her ass as she hung before him. His hand crashed onto her ass suddenly making her cry out into the darkness.

Holding her hip to steady her with one hand, the other traveled down the crack of her ass pressing on the plug she still wore before moving down to her cunt, "So wet already little slut, so needy for your Masters touch." He heard her draw a deep breath as his fingers teased her lightly rubbing over her swelling clit, her hips rolling at his hand as he withdrew it to smack her upturned ass once more.

Moving against her, his hardening cock nestling in the groove of her ass as his hands ran the length of her body pushing the dress further up her body until it crumpled around her shoulders holding her arms in place beside her head. Dragging his hands back over her ribs he could feel her squirm against him as he pressed his hard cock against her ass, his need for her so strong. Stepping back slightly he smacked her ass again eliciting a squeal between her panting whimpers. He parted her cheeks fingers delving for the plug again, in his minds eye he could see her tightest hole stretching and resisting as he pulled the plug free slowly, replacing it with his smallest finger for a moment just to feel the muscles grasping and clenching after being kept open for so long.

The darkness of the room enveloped her heightening her other senses as he stroked, teased and smacked her increasingly heated body, the blush heating her face flowered unseen as he withdrew the plug from her ass. His fingers dwelling there for a few moments before he withdrew them to smack her again. "Oh god," she thought, "How can this man make my body sing in so much pleasure with the pain he gives me?" Her hips roll begging for more as she pants hotly bent over the chair and at his mercy.

Unable to hold back any longer, his contemplation of her all day had built up his need to fever pitch he stepped back one hand loosening his belt letting it hang from the belt loops as he unbuttoned and zipped his other hand lashing out to smack the perfect upturned ass of the object of his desire. Between the smacks he lowered his pants and underwear kicking them aside with his shoes. She squealed delightfully her body trembling in heat and need with each smack, he considered the belt hanging from his discarded pants, but his harsh use of her the night before stopped him, he stepped forward again to grind against her as he removed his tie and shirt.

She gasped her eyes flaring wide in the darkness as she felt him, her mind racing with images of the cock she had held in her mouth and throat, it felt huge and hard and so hot against the already heated skin of her ass. Her hips rolled, she surprised herself admitting she wanted this, her hot aroused state making her need him, she had thought of it constantly, wondering how it would feel to be controlled and fucked by her Master.

Once naked he stepped away from her, she whined in disappointment her hips bucking back toward him. He smirked at her slapping her ass hard, "So needy my little slut. Tell me what you want, what you need." He moved to her head and reaching down pulled her dress free almost ripping it over her head and arms, lifting her chin so her face was turned to him. "Ask your Master for what you need."

She felt her face flush ten shades of red as she stared into the darkness making out his outline grateful he could not see her colour as she swallowed hard gulping. The darkness making her braver than she could have been seeing his face she whispered. "I want to feel you, in me."

"In here?" He questioned stroking her lip and sliding a finger into her panting mouth. She shook and nodded her head all at once making it seem like it was going around in a small circle. "Words slut, tell me what you need."

Her over heated mind bent to his will as he called her slut and she let her need for him bubble forth whimpering, "Please Master." She swallowed loudly again, "Please fuck me. I want to feel you," her voice turned to a whisper, "in me."

"How could a Master refuse a slave that begs so sweetly?" Tilting her head up further he bent and kissed her deeply as her hands pressed into the cushion below holding herself up to him. "Such a good girl," he crooned. He straightened, her face was near his groin in this position and he rubbed his cock over her lip feeling her tentatively lick out at it. He groaned and fed his cock into her willing mouth letting her taste him.

She rolled and fluttered her tongue revelling in the taste of him as his fingers laced into her hair pulling it roughly from the pins that had held it in place all night and wrapping it around his fists. He held her head where he needed moving his cock in and out of her sucking mouth, making her gag as he moved deeper. His desire driving him he growled in a low voice, "Mine, you are my slut, my slave, My Ellie, Mine." going deeper on each phrase, he thrust into her savoring the sounds and feel of her.