Mastering Bella Ch. 08

Story Info
Questions and answers, secrets and lies.
8.8k words
4.71
82.1k
52

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 10/02/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,494 Followers

Authors Note: This series began as the first story I had ever written to be published online and as such when I look back I can see how my writing style has changed, please forgive some of the inconsistencies in the story for they came from inexperience, I have tried to fix some of them in this chapter which one of my consistent readers all but nagged me for after I had almost abandoned the story line. For you Mayness the first of three final chapters, I hope you enjoy it! Do not stop leaving your lovely insightful comments. ~ellie

*

Stretching Bella rolled in the big bed, he had woken her as he went to shower, it was early but she still needed to go back to her apartment and pack before the long drive to her hometown and her parent's anniversary party. It had been an exhausting night, her Master seemed to have limitless energy as he allowed her little rest constantly rousing her to once again thrill her mind and body with the unique blend of pleasure and pain he submitted her to. She had lost track of the number of orgasms that wracked her body before she finally passed out and he allowed her to sleep. Her muscles ached as she continued to stretch listening to the sound of the running shower in the next room.

Unable to hold back any longer she rose from the bed to seek out a second bathroom and relieve the dire need she had to pee. Padding softly into the lounge room she looked around noting the large chairs one of which she had been bent over and taken by him for the first time the night before. She noted the discarded debris, their clothes, ropes of differing lengths and a variety of equipment she had felt rather than seen during the long night. She took up his shirt from the floor and pulled it on, finding the kitchen and two large closets before finally locating the bathroom in a small corridor off the main room.

She gazed into the mirror as she washed her hands and face wondering at the transformation that had happened to her in just a week. Faint lines marked her breasts and thighs and she was sure her ass was a cross patched network of lines though she could not twist enough to see the full extent of her master's markings. Running her fingers through her hair she tried to tame the unruly curls by tying it into a knot behind her head. Exiting the bathroom she went back to the main room she had no idea what was expected of her here in this place, all of her masters rules had centred on the office and work so she started to pick up their discarded things from the night before.

Realising she did not know where anything belonged she stacked them neatly in a pile on the table and having found her phone she turned it on and checked the messages as she padded to the kitchen. Opening the refrigerator she found it surprisingly well stocked and taking some juice she closed the door. Bella searched for a glass as she continued to listen to a message from her mother in her full drama queen mode. All her confusion and doubt started to flood back into her mind as the message ended and she selected the next one, her mother again still dramatic but infinitely happier as she spoke of a catering company arriving at 5am to set up marquees and lighting and invade her precious kitchen.

Bella took a sip of her juice realising she would have to face her parents today; with the man she now called Master. She wondered, as guilt and shame washed over her again, if his wife would be there, Bella had known they did not live together as such but they were still married, "How did I end up here, in this secret world of adultery and slavery." She whispered to herself. She was a smart girl she had a university degree she didn't think she was naïve, well not until this week." Her mind wandered back over the week and all that had occurred.

Visions of last night, the club and the harsh use he gave her after being there, replaced her worries momentarily as the memories filled her body with heat and desire and different questions now filled her mind. "Would it be all over after the week? Is that what she wanted, what he wanted?" She sat at the counter sipping her juice and scrolling to the next message, her eyes widened in surprise as she heard Jim's voice, she had hardly thought of him this week and guilt settled on her again like a mantle as she heard his boyish voice apologise for forgetting her parents party and that he could come back from his hiatus in the bay early and take her to the party if she wanted.

"Oh dear," she thought, "No! That would be breaking Master's rules." Her own thought stunned her, the rules had become part of her world and she couldn't fathom why her first thoughts were worry over disobeying Master's rules and not over seeing Jim again. The thought rocked her precarious hold on her own reality and she listened to a further two messages from friends before returning to Jim's message and listening to it once more, trying to decide whether to reply or not. She was chewing her lip and holding the phone in her hand looking at it with a thoughtful expression when she felt his presence and looking up she jumped guiltily as she saw him leaning on the door frame watching her.

"What are you up to little one?" he smirked at her seeing her face flame.

"I am just checking messages I missed last night Master," she stammered.

"Oh and how is your mother this fine morning. You should call her back and let her tell you all the drama."

"She left me more than one message I think I am all up to date."

"She obviously needs to speak with you Ellie, call your mother." His voice became authoritative and she shuffled through her phone to find the number.

"Yes Master," she murmured and hit the dial button.

Bella barely got a word in once her mother started talking and she watched her Master move with ease around his kitchen as he brewed strong coffee and made toast which he sprinkled with cinnamon sugar. He took the plates and drinks to the small table in two trips while she took in his physique only half listening to her mother. Wearing only blue jeans his tanned olive skin made him seem more muscular and younger than she had thought him. He obviously looked after himself and unlike other men his age he had no paunch or even a hint of grey hair; she tried to remember when his last birthday was, "he was her father's friend he couldn't be that much younger, could he?" She mused as her mother started on another tangent in her ear.

He returned to her taking her by the hand and leading her to the table and guided her to kneel beside his chair. As gracefully as she could while holding the phone to her ear she knelt facing him and he sat his chair tilted between the table and her. Feeling his dominance and the conflict of emotions that came with it, she claimed the bathroom as an excuse to halt her mother's histrionics and hung up.

Adjusting her knees further part with his foot he leaned over to pull the shirt she had pulled on earlier wider exposing her body to his eyes. "Everything well at home little one?" he smirked as he tore a corner from the toast and fed it to her. Her eyes almost rolled before she stopped herself and swallowing the toast she answered, "You know my mother, she loves being the centre of drama like a queen, did you know a catering company had been arranged?" he smiled and nodded, "Well now all her drama is centred upon strange people in her house especially people in her kitchen," she stopped and laughed, "Even I am not allowed to cook in there without supervision."

Mel chuckled imagining the small Italian woman wielding a rolling pin at the people invading her kitchen, "Poor Joe," he thought as he voiced his next thought, "You father will be able to handle it until you get there do not worry little one." He fed her another piece of toast and trailed his hand down her throat and across her shoulder. "You are so beautiful My Ellie." She swallowed and began to chew her lip and as her mind so often did, it flipped on her and her thoughts turned dark and anxious. "What is wrong my Ellie?"

She chewed her lip more thinking about all the things that were wrong and the questions that plagued her. The party was tonight there were things she needed to ask and she berated herself for worrying about making him displeased. It could all be over after the weekend for all she knew. Taking a deep breath she began, "This is my parents house and party, I just can't kneel on command there, they wouldn't understand, I don't think I understand, I mean I want to please you I really do but I just couldn't and you said the week wasn't over until Monday." She stopped to take a breath and chewed her lip as she peeked up at him.

"My sweet slave, no one needs to know what we have done this week that we do not wish to know. You are mine and you will act accordingly I am sure. Trust me, I would never endanger you or your reputation but you WILL do what I ask. I am your Master and you beautiful girl are now my slave."

She blinked trying to make sense of his words, confusion clear in her face. "But..." She started.

"Ellie." He said in a demanding voice, "You must trust me. Here, at the office, and amongst people in the 'lifestyle' you will act with all the training you have had this week." He paused, "With family and friends and those you so aptly pointed out would not understand there will be different rules ranging from devoted personal assistant to deferential friend."

His voice was authoritative and she nodded without even thinking about it but continued to chew her lip her mind rolling his words around. The silence lengthened as she thought and tried to make sense of her situation. "Ellie talk to me." He prompted.

"Will your wife be there?" She murmured, a scalding blush filling her face.

"Yes, as will I. You know this."

"I..." She chewed her lip, "What I mean is, how will I face her after what we have done this week? You have made me your slave, your mistress so to speak." Shame and guilt filled her face with dark blushes.

"You realise we have not lived together for years, even you should have known that. We married because our families wanted it, the same reason we had a child. We are friends no more no less. I enjoy the finer pleasures of BDSM and my dear wife has her own pleasures. We gave each other respectability in an era of lets say discrimination. This is not something for you to worry over."

Bella was shocked; in this day and age to be pretending to be happily married was outside her realm, why bother? The world was not so judgemental anymore. She thought of her parents and the Mediterranean -Anglo upbringing she had and realised just what sort of barriers they would have had, but surely not anymore. She sat chewing her lip and thinking opening her mouth when he offered her another piece of cinnamon toast. "Why stay married its not like that sort of discrimination is relevant anymore."

"It is not your place to question what I do only to trust that I know what is best and obey me, Ellie." There was an edge to his voice and she stiffened her eyes wide as she realised how what she had just said would have sounded. She opened her mouth to apologise.

He looked down on her as she took in his words, her conservative upbringing had given her a very narrow view of the world and her need for dominance was at war with what she had be brought up to believe was right. He could see her quiver at his tone realising her error so he continued, "I have never seen the need to divorce, I live my own life. How I want to, with whom I want to. The bond between a Master and his slave is much stronger than a piece of paper declaring you married or divorced."

She chewed her lip nervously at the hard edge in his voice and dropped her gaze. "My sweet little Ellie," he began. "I adore you, I need you, I want to look after you, care for you, bring you pleasure unlike you have ever known. I wish you to accept who you are, a girl who likes rules and order, pain and pleasure and a girl who needs a Master." He cupped her chin making her look up at him, "It is not wrong to be true to yourself, I understand your concerns about this weekend but make no mistake I will not put up with childish petulance or questioning my decisions. You must trust that I know who and what you are my slave and will after you accordingly."

She had sucked in her bottom lip and was chewing it again before he was finished. Pushing the shirt she still wore from her shoulders and down her arms, he simply said "Hands" and she lifted her hands to him. He reached across the table to pick up a rope from the pile she had placed there earlier. He bound them tightly together in intricate knots before reaching out and wrapping one hand about her throat to lift her to her feet as he stood. "I am your Master little one not only because I want you but because you need me."

Backing her up to the entrance of the small corridor leading to the bathroom he lifted her hands and threaded the end of the rope through a cleverly concealed eyelet in the apex of the archway. He stroked her face as she gazed up at him, and he bent to kiss her deeply his fingers teasing at her nipples before pulling away abruptly and slapping the soft tit flesh leaving his handprint glowing on her skin. "You will trust me my slave." he slapped her breasts again. "You will accept I have reasons for all I do." His hands kept heating her flesh sending waves of pain into her, "You will not question my decisions again."

He stepped away from her as she blinked a tear to her cheek, "We can and will talk of course." He said, "I encourage you to seek information, but you WILL NOT criticise my decisions by stating the relevance to others. I thought I made it clear last night your only concern is pleasing me, what others do or don't think relevant matters not one iota." Opening a small closet close to where she hung, he moved several boxes from the front and reached in to retrieve a butterfly. Wrapping the elastic quickly around her thighs he pressed it hard between the folds of her cunt to lodge against her clit before turning it on.

The buzz of the butterfly made her squeal and jump as he turned it on to the highest setting and went back to the closet. She was trembling with sensations as he cuffed her ankles in soft leather and attached them to a small spreader bar trailing his hand sup her legs to press the butterfly hard against her swollen clit making her whimper and pull at her bonds. "Such a hot little slut." He murmured as he fingers moved to her wet hole and stretched her over two of his fingers. He could feel her muscles clenching within as he moved them slowly in and out of her, she was panting and on edge when he suddenly withdrew his fingers and whispered, "Not yet my needy slut."

Looking into the closet he considered his equipment he needed to be careful about marking her as the costume he had designed for her would be quite revealing tonight, returning to her he attached tweezer clamps to her nipples knowing at first she would feel little until he tightened them. He explained as they tightened and her whimpers grew what he was doing and how nipple clamps could be adjusted for different needs. Her body trembled and a fine sheen of perspiration was beginning to show as she felt long tendrils of pain slowly increase and flow into her breasts and join with the thrilling pleasures assaulting her clit.

Stepping behind her he caressed her firm round ass, he could not wait until he had trained her enough to take that tight virginal hole, she was doing well with the smaller plug he would move the size up today, he smiled listening to her whimpering panting and pulled a soft suede flogger from his back pocket. He leaned down to her ear murmuring, "You know why you are being punished, little one. You must trust me." His voice was almost a growl as he said the last.

Stepping slightly back he began moving his arm in a figure eight movement crisscrossing her lower back and ass with the flogger gently at first but with more force with each rotation of his arm her skin turning from white to pink to red as she cried out for him. "You need this little slut. You need a Master who knows you. Knows how to punish you, use you, bring you pleasure and pain and make you cum intensely," he stopped flogging her and shoved two fingers into her spasming cunt and she howled out her need.

"Please Master, yes. Please I need to cum." Her hips were rolling humping at his hand. "I need it I want it Please Master."

"Yes my needy little slut. Cum for your Master MY slave girl, cum now show your Master how hard he makes you cum." His fingers pumped in and out of her as she howled and jerked against her bonds her cunt clamping down on his fingers as she squirted over his hand. Reaching around her he pulled the nipple clamps off roughly revelling in her scream of pain. Throwing the clamps away before pulling at the slip knot holding her hands in place he caught her shaking body picking her up and carrying her to the table. Bending her over the table he gazed at her cherry red ass and wet thighs as he quickly kicked off his jeans, he entered her without hesitation and began to pound into her deeply, his hands spread her red cheeks and his fingers sticky from her cum sought out her asshole slowly working one finger into the tight hole.

She was squealing and gasping as he used her hard pounding brutally into her rocking her body heavily against the table his finger probing deeply into her ass. He roared at her "Who owns you slave?"

She cried out her voice hoarse, "You, you own me." She babbled on squealing as he pounded into her, "You Master You."

"Cum again MY slut, cum for your Master," His free hand reached out to grab her hair pulling her head up as she cried out loudly echoing his deep roar as he filled with his own spunk. He collapsed on top of her breathing heavily and lay like that for several minutes as he felt her jerking orgasm slowly subside beneath him.

Removing his weight from her he undid the ropes from her hands before finally puling out of her and bending down to release her ankles. Picking her up gently and stroking her hair from her face he murmured "Good girl." He carried her to the bathroom and ran the shower for her before leaving her to clean up.

She crawled into the shower on shaky legs and sat letting the water spill over her for long minutes as she recovered. "He gave her such mind blowing orgasms was it just the pain? Was it the way he controlled her mind and body? Was it giving him what he wanted, pleasing him?" She didn't know she just knew he blew her mind every time and she ended up this trembling tingling mess floating in a cloud of post orgasmic bliss.

Getting to her feet she washed letting her fingers linger over her sore nipples and ass as she considered what he had said, facing her family and friends after the week she had had was going to be difficult at best especially with her Master there, "They just wouldn't understand, she didn't understand it herself if it came down to that." Worry gnawed at her she just knew that going home this weekend was a bad idea.

By the time she had left the bathroom the apartment was clean and her Master, dressed casually in jeans and a cotton shirt, was sitting reading the paper and waiting for her. "We need to go get you some clothes and pack a bag for the weekend. Just put on your coat only and the shoes from last night my driver is downstairs waiting for us."

She gasped and he raised his eyebrow at her as if daring her to question his instructions. Realising there was little choice she meekly went to get the coat from where it hung over the back of a chair and put on the high heels. Tying the coat firmly in place she look up up as he gathered a few last minute things and handed her phone to her before opening the door to the foyer. Waiting for the lift she asked quietly, "Are your neighbours nice, would they have heard us umm, well this morning and last night?" She looked meaningfully at the other doors in the foyer.

xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,494 Followers