Mastering Bella Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,526 Followers

She turned back to jess and smiled, "I really am so very happy for you. Everyone should have love like that in their lives. Jenny is coming back so please excuse me I will catch up with you later."

Bella had felt a twinge of sadness that she couldn't do that sort of romantic stuff in this fairytale kingdom and she wanted to be away from the man she wished to hold the hand of, knowing he would not like it. People stopped her often as she made her way through the crowd to say hello and chat so she smiled and let herself be swept through the crowded marquee making her way slowly out the other side to the courtyard. Finally finding some space she looked around and gasped her eyes going wide in panic. "Jim."

She hurried across to him, "Shit Jim what are you doing here? Aren't you on some surfing trip with your mates? No of course your not you're here. Why?"

"Wow Bella you look amazing," he bent to kiss her and she turned her cheek.

"Why are you here?" she asked again.

"I left a message for you and sent texts. You didn't reply. You did tell me about it remember?" he was angry now and looking at her like she was stupid.

"Oh god," She thought. "She hadn't replied to his message," her thoughts turned dark. She knew this was not going to go well.

"Is everything alright Ellie?" Mel appeared out of the crowd.

"Shit, shit, shit!" her mind was whirling "How could I have been so stupid."

He questioned her again as she hesitated, "Ellie?"

"It fine, I didn't think Jim was coming, I told my parents he wasn't coming, it's just that I didn't expect..." She gathered her thoughts and took a deep breath, "Mel, this is Jim."

They shook hands as Mel murmured, "I see. Well now that he is here he better stay. We can fit him into one of the back tables I am sure, come with me Jim and we will get you organised."

Mel spoke with authority giving Jim no choice but to follow him over to the bar area and while they were both given a beer, Mel organised some seating. Returning to her as she was yet again talking with a group of people, Mel leaned down to whisper in her ear, "Do not worry trust me." Louder he said, "Dianne is looking for you. She and Kurt arrived about twenty minutes ago."

"Really, Dianne is here?" She looked around excitedly glad to have a friend of her own here tonight."

"Yes really why would I lie," Mel laughed at her excitement, "I think they went to pay their respects to the king and queen. I will go find them for you stay here, little Tinkerbella. Don't go flitting off again."

She nodded, Yes Mm... Mel."

"Good girl take care of her Jim." She watched Mel move through the crowded marquee as Jim lazily draped his arm across her shoulders. She shrugged the arm off, stepping away from him, "Could you grab me a drink please Jim, champagne maybe?"

"The bar is right there." He said pointing and making no move toward it. She rolled her eyes at him and walked over to the bar herself. After a week of being provided for and looked after, Jim's lack of manners irked her.

"Mel was right." She thought. "He is not the one for me, not really."

As she returned with her drink she saw Dianne and Kurt and laughed merrily at the sight of them. Kurt had his pants pulled up too high with suspenders and very floppy long white rabbit ears while Dianne was a sultry diva in red, Jessica and Roger Rabbit. She noticed Jim's tongue was almost hanging out of his mouth as he eyed Dianne but Mel's eyes were on her. "I thought I said not to flit away again Tinkerbella," there was an edge to Mel's voice and she quivered at the tone.

"I needed a drink. I asked Jim to get it for me but he just pointed out the bar instead," she explained.

"Wow that's bad form, Jim. Gentlemen don't refuse such requests. Dianne would ignore me for the rest of the night if I did that." Kurt said light-heartedly and Jim had the sense to look shame faced as Dianne added,

"And don't you forget it."

"Another drink my dear?" Kurt smirked.

"Why thank you, kind Sir," Dianne replied.

"Come on Jim I will show you how its done." He grabbed Jim's arm and marched him to the bar.

Dianne laughed merrily and hugged Bella. "Look at you TinkerBella. You look spectacular!"

"Gosh Dianne your dress is like a second skin. Wow!"

"What this old thing? Just had it lying around they house." She winked and laughed loudly. "Mel organised us a last minute invite. This is some shindig. Will you show me around later?"

"Sure, I am so glad your here Dianne. Really I am."

Kurt and Jim appeared with more champagne and replaced the girl's glasses, giving the old ones to passing waiters. "See old chap nothing to it, and it scores you points for later in the night if you know what I mean." Kurt winked and Dianne rolled her eyes.

A gong sounded and everyone was ushered in to take their seats. Mel disappeared to help Jim find his table and told her to look for Jenny and Jess that was where she was sitting the table closest to her parents. Antipasto platters were served for tables to help themselves as her parents stood to address the group. Joe cleared his throat and began by thanking everyone for coming, his friend Mel for his expertise in putting the party together, his beautiful daughter Tinkerbell and finally he spoke of his love for the woman who had put up with him for the last 25 years.

Her mother stood all teary eyed and kissed him passionately for all to see. She turned to the crowd. Spoke about how lucky she was to have such wonderful family and friends and how grateful she was that they could all be here with them tonight. "Such a reunion, I would never have believed it possible." He kissed Joe again saying "Eat, eat. There is plenty for everyone, enjoy!"

Dinner conversation was lively as her Aunt and Uncle regaled them with stories from Italy and invited Bella anytime she wanted to go. She in turn talked of always wanting to see the marvels of the country and the beauty of the country side she had heard so much about from her parents. As the starter and main course were done, guests started drifting between tables to chatter with different people, Bella gave up her seat to a friend of her aunts and looked around to see Dianne walking toward her.

"Bella, show me where you have hidden the little girl's room please." Dianne smiled.

Mel had stood as well to give up his seat, and said "You girls have fun," and wandered toward the direction Dianne had come from. As they turned to go Bella stopped, "Oh Dianne have you met Jenny and Jess? Jenny, Dianne and her partner are friends of Mel's from work."

Jenny stood and smiled, "No Mel and I haven't run in the same circles for years. Nice you meet you Dianne. That dress is stunning!"

"Thanks Jenny, you and Peter Pan make an excellent couple. I need to drag Bella away to show me the amenities, but I will come back and chat soon, or come visit our table after the dessert." She encouraged.

"You know I have no idea about the outdoor amenities let's go in the house." Bella giggled and led Diane through the kitchen door to the downstairs bathroom. As Dianne went in, Bella leaned against the wall and closed her eyes. The champagne was getting to her, she thought she had better have more water when she went back. When she opened her eyes Mel was standing there watching her.

She froze, "It seems we need to talk, little one." He walked toward her and her eyes darted around the quiet house. The bathroom door opened and Dianne emerged. "I need to speak with Bella, Dianne. Just turn left out of the kitchen and follow the path you will find your way back." His eyes didn't leave Bella's face as he spoke and she felt her pulse race. She wasn't sure what she could say, she knew this was about Jim and she berated herself again for being so stupid. Dianne could feel the tension radiating from Mel and giving Bella a reassuring look, she left them alone.

He propelled her ahead of him up the stairs and into her bedroom. Taking a large peach from his pocket he said "Open" and wedged it between her teeth, "Bite but not all the way through." He watched as she obeyed. "Good girl now hold it there. Lean forward and place your hands on the bed feet wide apart." Lifting the leaves of her skirt he bunched the material covering her ass and pulled up hard giving her a wedgie and exposing her ass cheeks. She whimpered softly around the peach. He moved to the bag he had packed and withdrew a small leather women's belt.

The first lash of the belt took her by surprise and she almost spat the peach out as her squeal was muffled by it. "That was for not telling me about the messages from Jim." He lashed her again, "For not trusting me enough to deal with his appearance for you" The belt fell a third time, "And for dating such an arrogant little prick. He fingers ran the length of the stinging, red lines he had given her before he lashed her one more time, "And that my slave girl is for looking like such a hot little slut I now have a raging hard on." Caressing her ass he knew he had not hit her hard enough to cause real pain or make her cry but enough to heat her and remind her of his dominance over her. Pulling the fabric from her crack he smoothed it back in place as she breathed deeply. "One last thing," He inserted what felt like a tampon into her cunt which was wet from his display of dominance over her. "If I am to be uncomfortable tonight you will be too. You may stand."

Holding the peach he said, "Open." She opened and he removed it putting it back in his pocket. From his other pocket he took a remote and her memory brought back sensations, "Good you remember, lets test it shall we." He flicked the switch once a low vibration started within her making her gasp and jump slightly. He smirked, "Just lovely" and stroked her cheek. "Shall we go back to the party now?"

"Yes Master," she whispered.

They walked out of the house and across the courtyard into the marquee. Mel guided Bella to the back tables where Jim was flirting outrageously with one of the girls who had been part of the hair and make up team, Marie she thought her name was. "Where the hell have you been?" Jim almost snarled at Bella and she realised he was drunk.

"Perhaps you should rephrase that before I help you find your manners Jim," Mel's voice was calm and measured but he looked over at Kurt who was sitting at the next table meaningfully.

"What's it to you old man?" Jim said belligerently, "I can talk to my girlfriend however I want."

"You are an uninvited guest drinking free booze and eating free food and you need to show respect to the people providing it Jimbo. One more remark like that and we will help you find those manners."

"You and whose army," Jim got unsteadily to his feet as Kurt laid a hand on his shoulder.

"What you seem to forget, Jimbo, is you are terribly outnumbered here. We are all friends or family of the happy couple, you, at this point are neither." A couple of other men from tables close by had also risen and Bella was horrified at how Jim was acting.

"Are you gonna just stand there like a dumb bitch and say nothing?" Jim spat at Bella. "I am with her I am invited."

"You were off having fun with your friends, not coming here you said," She paused to take a breath, "And considering you were just groping Marie here, I don't think you can rely on me to vouch for you," she said very calmly, "People wouldn't be pleased if they thought my boyfriend was a player."

"You stupid fucking bitch," Jim began but was cut off by Kurt.

"Let's go mate. You can't win this battle. There are too many of us and if you say one more word to Bella," Kurt said in a low voice, "I will drop you like a sack of potatoes and even that wont save you from what that old man over there will do to you."

Two burly men from the staff arrived, "Come on, son. Let's walk it off."

"If you make me leave, we are done Bella," he hissed menacingly despite his situation.

"Yes," she agreed, "We are done. Go home Jim."

The burly men moved forward as he started again "You will regret this, you dumb fuck..."

Kurt hit him then and Jim dropped to the floor. The men grabbed his arms and pulled him upright walking him away. Bella was mortified and she turned to look at the people watching from nearby tables. "I am so sorry, everyone. Please go back to the party, enjoy yourselves please."

Her father appeared at her side, as she dissolved into tears, "I am so sorry Daddy I ruined your wonderful party."

"Don't be silly, Ellie. You just made my day. I never liked that idiot. About time you dumped him." he hugged her, "Come now" he patted her back, "Every princess kisses some toads before she finds the frog prince." He let her go and took her hand, "Let's go find your mother. She will be angry if we leave her out of any drama. You know how she is."

Rosie took one look at Bella's teary face and went into full drama queen mode, "My poor baby! What a thing to happen tonight! Don't you worry, baby," she pulled Bella to her, "We will fix it all up in a jiffy." She sent Joe to go find Belinda and tell her to get her make up kit and that friend of hers that Mel invited. She took Bella into the kitchen and fussed with tissues until Belinda and Dianne walked in. "Did you two see what happened? Joe never gets stories right."

"I did," Dianne volunteered as Belinda opened up her case and repaired the damaged make up. Dianne left nothing out relaying the whole scene word for word.

"The snarky little segaiolo. I am glad you told him to vaffanculo," Rosie was holding her rolling pin weighing it in her hands.

"Mother!" Bella admonished.

Dianne asked eagerly, "What did she say what did she say?"

Bella eyed her mother, "You know swearing is still swearing even in Italian," Dianne laughed and laughed more at the look on Rosie's face.

"Well so what? It's my party and I will swear if I want to, swear if I want to..." She started singing the It's my party song and Bella rolled her eyes as Mel and Joe came in with red wine and glasses.

"You will have to cut her off soon, Dad. She is swearing in Italian and singing old doo wop songs."

"Ooh goodie" he grinned and grabbed his wife dancing her around the kitchen.

"You two lovebirds need to take it outside. People are waiting for dessert." Mel laughed and Joe danced Rosie out the kitchen door.

Belinda packed up her case, "Good as new." She smiled at Bella, "I think he was a wanker too by the way," then she stood and went back to the party.

Bella looked up at Mel and Dianne, "I am really sorry."

"Aw Honey don't be, most girls like us date thugs and assholes before we find the lifestyle we like. It's a fine line between domineering and dominant ones an asshole and ones a..." She smiled at Mel, "You know the difference now. Don't you, sweetie." Bella nodded and looked up at Mel who was watching her intently.

"Would you like to see the view from the balcony upstairs? I don't want to go back just yet." Bella asked.

Mel shook his head imperceptibly at Dianne, "Can we go after dessert darlin'? I just know if I don't get back Kurt will have eaten mine and I will need to come and steal yours for letting him."

Bella laughed, "Okay lets trade places just for dessert to make sure you get yours and I can thank Kurt myself for his chivalry."

"Now there is an idea." Dianne grinned and pulled her to her feet. "Come on Tinkerbell lets fly." Mel followed them out the door and back to the party. He had no doubt Kurt would cheer her up and make her laugh, so he escorted Dianne to his table and let Bella flitter to the back until she realised no one cared about Jim.

Kurt looked at her as she sat down beside him, "Well hello there Tinkerbell. I saved you the trouble of thanking me by eating two desserts as reward," he grinned. "Its hard work being a hero and all. I knew you would insist."

Bella laughed merrily as he spoke so earnestly not a trace of a smile on his face. "You are indeed my hero, Kurt, and as such you are most welcome to my dessert as well but unfortunately Dianne is up there eating mine as we speak."

Joe appeared at their table, "Your mother made you a special dessert Ellie, she made me come all the way down here to give it to you when Dianne appeared in your seat." He produced a plate of pretty pink strawberry macaroons leaving it on the table. He shook hands with Kurt, "Thanks for looking after my little girl earlier."

"Oh I am being rewarded I assure you Bella has promised me her dessert and from here it looks great!" Kurt pulled the plate toward him grinning like a school boy making Bella giggle even more.

Joe smiled hearing Bella's giggle, "You know your Mum will send you home with a box as well. I think she made hundreds over the last week."

"I will expect those on my desk Monday Bella with coffee." Kurt mumbled around a pink mouthful and this time Joe laughed with her.

"Come dance with your dear old Dad. We don't see you often enough anymore," He took her hand and led her back to the front of the room and the dance floor. Her parents were fond of the big rock ballads of the 80's and Reo Speedwagon sounded from the speakers as they moved onto the dance floor.

Kurt had followed them up putting the plate of macaroons in front of Dianne announcing, "That's my reward for saving Bella don't let anyone steal them." And approached Rosie offering a dance with a grin, "I hear you're becoming a cougar." He waggled his eyebrows at her and she blushed as he swept her out onto the dance floor.

Bella was passed around the dance floor for song after song eventually ending up in her Masters arms. The moment he wrapped his arms around her the buzzing inside her started again and she gasped, her eyes wide. She leaned into him feeling his now familiar hands on her and closed her eyes for a moment as Air Supply sung on in the background. Her mind whirled as she opened her eyes and took in the people around her. They were dancing closely, too closely, but he held her tightly and the buzzing within her made her mind fog with sensation as he slowly twirled her around the dance floor and lean in to whisper in her ear. "I adore you, my little Tinkerbella."

Her breath was beginning to quicken as he held her and a flush rose in her cheeks, she looked up at him and he smirked knowing her discomfort and heat within this crowd. The pleasure in his eyes as always filling her full of warmth, her parents drifted past her on the dance floor and she stepped back slightly from Mel who tightened his grip on her. "You look hot," her mother called out, "Take her to get a drink and some fresh air Mel."

"I could really use some cold water," Bella admitted as her parents danced away.

"A little hot and bothered?" he grinned at her. She nodded her eyes bright, "Good." He said and the buzzing stopped abruptly. Taking her over to the bar he got her a glass of ice and water and they walked together to one of the comfortable alcoves dotted around the edge of the tent. The party was starting to wind down and people who had a long drive home were beginning to leave.

"This was a great night. Dad did a great job I have never seen Mum so relaxed at one of her own parties. Thanks for helping him." She turned her face up to him noting an odd look in his eyes. He grabbed her hand then and dragged her after him as he strode away from the main tent into the darkness. She squeaked and hurried after him. He pinned her against the far side of a tree, out of view of party guests and bent to kiss her deeply.

"Mine," He murmured as he kissed her again. The buzzing started again more intensely and his hands pulled at the bodice of her top until his fingers closed around her nipples twisting them sharply, his kiss smothering her squeals as he tormented her. He stepped back taking his jacket off and draping it over her shoulders and wings before pushing her back roughly devouring her mouth again. His fingers moved down her body pulling her costume aside he pinched and twisted her clit until her legs shook and he probed inside her with his other hand pulling the egg from her and stuffing it in his pocket.

xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,526 Followers