Master's New Slave Ch. 02

Story Info
The pleasure continues...
3.3k words
3.88
10.4k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/02/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay you down on the bed and retrieve a soft plush towel from the bathroom. Starting at your shoulders, I begin to slowly towel off your body, gently wiping the beads of water from your soft skin. Your head is still spinning from your orgasm, and you close your eyes to savor the feeling of being pampered.

You know, that it can't last, fear that it won't, this is just a phase...no slave gets treated this well, at least not long term. You have been taught that Masters are very controlling and unpredictable. You know better than to allow yourself to feel such comfort, but for the moment you indulge yourself in the pleasure of the soft towel caressing your skin...gliding over your breasts, down your tummy, and over your hips with such slow and deliberate movements.

You feel me pick up your leg as I run the towel along the outside from your hips to your feet, then parting your legs some as I move the towel up your inner thigh. You feel the pedals of your virgin flower open with your legs and you blush when the air greets your wetness. You wonder if you will ever get used to being so exposed. The towel glides softly between your legs, over your womanhood, then back down the other side and down your other leg. I gently roll you over face down, and dry off the back of your legs, your buttocks and back.

I turn you around again and tell you to sit up. I have a second towel in my hand, and I hand it to you. "Dry your hair while you watch me dry myself off," I tell you.

My body is still glistening with water droplets, your eyes follow my towel, as I run it over my arms and shoulders, you enjoy watching my muscles flex and relax as I dry myself. I put the towel over my back, holding a corner in each hand, rubbing the towel side to side to reach every spot on my back. You see my erection swaying out of the corner of your eye and you take a quick look down. You impulsively lick your lips when you see there is a string of pre-cum dripping off the head. You tingle between your legs when you recall watching it drip onto your tongue and the salty taste in your mouth. When you look up again, I have been watching you...panic shoots through your body when you see the look of displeasure on my face.

"You must learn to control your urges!" I scold you. "Stand up!"

You stand facing me and I turn you around. I grab your wrists and pull them back behind you, and then I press your back forward, causing you to bend at the waist. I push you until your head is resting on the bed and I hold you down against the bed. You hear the nightstand drawer open up, and feel a rope slide over your hands and onto your wrists. I cinch the rope and make several wraps around your wrists and tie it off. I take you by the upper arms and help you stand again and turn you around.

"Get on your knees." I command.

"Yes Master." you whisper as you lower yourself, obeying immediately.

I position myself so that my cock is just millimeters from your lips. I grab a fist full of your damp hair, and pull your head back making you look straight up. Once again I wrap my hand around my cock at the base and pull it forward, and you watch with eager eyes as pre-cum flows out of the tip and onto your mouth. You lick your lips, and pull your tongue back into your mouth for a taste. I release your hair and step away.

"Would you like more?" and you nod yes. "Then come and get it!"

You lean forward with your tongue reaching, and I take a step back. You inch yourself forward on your knees, struggling to keep your balance. You lean forward again, and the tip of your tongue grazes the underside of the head of my cock, causing my pc muscles to flex involuntarily and my cock to bob away from you. I take another step back and stroke my cock, milking more salty liquid out the tip.

You crawl forward on your knees again, eyes fixed on the fluid that is starting to drip. I back away before you can reach, you follow, and I back away, over and over across the room. I continue to milk my cock, causing a string to dangling off my head, growing longer and swinging like a pendulum on a clock.

Finally I stop, letting you catch up, your tongue wraps around the string, just below my cock. The string swings against you, on your chin, down your neck and onto one of your breasts. It is cold, and it makes your nipples even harder. You lean forward one last time and to your surprise, I don't move back, and the head of my cock pushes against your lips. My flesh feels very warm; the skin has a velvety soft cover over the hard core. Having me between your lips makes you tingle even more and you feel a trickle start to run down your thigh. You open your mouth to take more of me in, but I back away.

"Can you control your urges now?" I ask you.

"Yes Master!"

"That's good, because it is time for you to learn how to suck my cock." I inform you. "Would you like that?"

"Yes Master," you say in almost a moan.

"Follow me then," I say as I turn and walk over to an armchair.

I turn and sit down, with my legs parted. You crawl on your knees over to me and position yourself between my legs the whole time keeping eye contact with me. You want so badly to look down at your intended target, but you don't want to disappoint me again so soon.

"I want you to look at my cock so I can show you a few things." I instruct.

You smile and look down, my head is glistening with pre-cum, I am slowly stroking my cock with my hand, starting at the base and sliding my hand upward, pushing my foreskin up over the head and you watch a ball of pre-cum form at the opening. I stop stroking and I hold myself up against my body.

"This is the frenulum," I tell you as I point to the spot just under the head, "it is very sensitive and it feels very good when you lick it."

You stick your tongue out and I lower my cock onto your tongue. It flexes when it touches your tongue, but I hold it in place. You begin to move your tongue back and forth across my frenulum, and I moan to show my approval. You run your tongue along the ridges of my head and you want to feel more of me, but I pull myself away from you.

"Good girl," I praise you "now I want you to lick my scrotum." I say, directing you to my shorn scrotum with my hands.

"Yes Master," you say with a smile on your face.

"Slowly lick them all over," I instruct, holding my cock against my body, watching your motions. I moan softly to let you know that you are pleasing me. "Very good, now kiss them."

You softly kiss me all over and your soft lips feel wonderful. "Yes that is nice," I praise you. "Now add suction when you kiss."

You part your lips some and add suction as instructed, pulling sectors of my skin into your mouth. "Yes, very good," I moan, "keep doing that and lick!" I immediately feel your tongue sliding over my skin and I moan again to let you know I approve.

"Now I want you to continue doing that, but move slowly up my shaft." I coach as I release my cock. It takes work for you to position your head the right way to pin it against my body, and you strain against the ropes, wishing you had use of your hands.

You slowly move up the length of my cock, eager to get the head back into your mouth again. When you get to the frenulum, a stream of pre-cum greets you, and you involuntarily moan when you taste it.

"Stand up." I command.

You look me in the eye to see if I am displeased, as you stand up.

"Turn around."

"Yes Master."

You feel the ropes binding your arms being untied. You smile at the thought of continuing your lesson with free hands.

"Turn around."

You turn around, careful to make eye contact, even though you really want to look down. You are anxious to resume your lesson.

"Get down on your knees."

You kneel between my legs again, maintaining eye contact. I take your hands in mine and lay them on top of my thighs. I guide them up and down and then let go, and you continue to caress my thighs for a moment.

"Now let me show you how to touch me," I say, "watch me, and then you try."

You look down and you see my fingers lightly caressing the skin on my scrotum. You move your hand between my legs and replace my hand. Your fingertips lightly explore the contour of my ball sack. You hear me moan with pleasure and it makes you smile.

"Yes, that is very nice!" I praise. "Now cup them in your hand, and gently squeeze."

You slide your hand under my scrotum and cup one of my balls in your hand. You are surprised how heavy it feels in your hand, and you lift and squeeze it softly. Then you switch to the other, and notice that they are slightly different.

I guide your other hand to my cock and wrap your hand around the base. I apply pressure around your hand showing you how hard to grip me.

"Now, lick my frenulum," I coach.

You guide my cock with your hand to your lips and proceed to lick the underside of the head of my cock. There is something so empowering holding Master's private parts in your hands, pleasing him so much. You become aware of the wetness running down your thighs, and the increasing ache between your legs.

"Now, take my head into your mouth." I instruct.

You position my cock down so you are looking directly down on it. You open your lips and lower your head onto it, feeling that velvety soft skin slide past your lips. You let your tongue slide over my frenulum, and you hear me moan softly.

"So good," I praise, "now wrap your lips around me tight and suck."

You do as instructed and you can feel my heart beat in the head of my cock. You feel my hands on the top and sides of your head. "I am going to guide you." I tell you as you feel downward pressure. You feel the texture of the muscles of my shaft as it slides deeper into your mouth. When your lips touch your hand that is holding me, I guide you upwards. I guide you up and down only a few times before you feel my hands slide away from you.

"Move your tongue side to side." I instruct and I moan again as you obey. "Very good, you are doing so well!"

You feel my hand on your head and I stop you when just the head of my cock is in your mouth. I wrap my other hand around yours and glide your hand up my shaft until it touches your lips. I guide your hand down and up repeatedly until you seem to have the motion then I let go of your hand letting you pump me for while.

I put a hand on your head and one over your hand again, guiding your hand against your lips. I guide your head and hand together in unison down and up a couple of times. You continue up and down when my hands fall away from you. You can tell by the look on my face and the sounds I am making that I am enjoying what you are doing.

After a few moments I lift your head up and I slide out of your mouth. I guide your hand up and down my shaft. You stroke me several times before I instruct you to lick my frenulum again. You lean forward and place your tongue against me moving side to side as you continue stroking me.

"You are doing so well," I praise you as I stop what you are doing and bring your chin up so that you are looking at me again. "Now it is time for you to practice what I have taught you. You know all the basics, experiment with different combinations, speeds and pressures. You will learn what pleases Master most with time and practice."

You beam a big smile at the praise and lick your lips, eager to continue practicing and revel in the thought of pleasing me so much. "May I continue now Master?" you ask. I nod my head and you resume stroking me. You run your tongue over the head of my cock, wiping off the fresh pre-cum that has formed at the tip. You pull my head into your mouth sucking hard as you stroke me with your hand, while your other hand gently kneads my testicles. Then you explore the ridge of my corona with your tongue, and focus on the frenulum for several moments.

You hear me moaning louder when you focus on the frenulum and you want to keep doing that, but you remember that I instructed you to experiment with different things. You slide your hand down and take me further into your mouth, then you pump me with your hand in unison with your mouth. You really like the feeling of me in your mouth, and you are surprised how soft the skin is over the hardness and how warm I feel.

You pull me out of your mouth and begin to kiss and lick my shaft up and down. You pull me towards you and trace your tongue along the circuitous path of the prominent veins that lay just under the skin of my cock. You work your way lower and lower, until you finally reach my scrotum. You lick the soft skin and pull the skin into your mouth, sucking on it. Then you guide a testicle in your mouth and suck on it, moving it around inside your mouth with your tongue. Gently removing one testicle, you repeat the same for the other. Exploring you gently lift my scrotum up and lick the underside.

"Ohhh Yes, that is very good!" I praise you.

There is something about having your Master's most private parts under your control that makes you feel powerful, a feeling that you have not had since you became a slave. You know that at any point you could fuck up and displease me, but you let the feeling soak in as you continue to pleasure me with your mouth and tongue. The combination of feeling empowered and hearing my moans of ecstasy encourages you to explore more.

You slide your tongue further down my perineum causing me to moan even louder. You run your tongue side to side, and up and down. You can feel my cock jerk in your hand and you tighten your grip on it in response. Then you slowly start to move your hand up and down my shaft. You feel pre-cum trickle on your hand when you reach my head. You want to stop and lick it off your hand, but you can tell how much I am enjoying what you are doing.

You notice that the lower you go the more I am enjoying it, and you remember how good it felt when my soapy fingers were moving over your ass in the shower. You continue to slowly stroke me up and down while you move lower and lower. Your tongue flicks across my anus and you hear me suck in air though my teeth as I scoot myself down on the chair to give you better access. As you circle my anus with your tongue you feel my cock start to throb in your hand and get even harder than it has been.

You feel my hand on yours and I stop your motion. You look up, worried that you have over stepped your boundaries. "Master?" you ask sheepishly.

"You are doing such an amazing job!" I praise you.

"Then why did you stop me Master?"

"Because my sexy little girl, I am very close to having an orgasm. Have you ever seen a man cum?

You shake your head, "No Master."

"I want you to watch me then, so you know what happens." I tell you as I release my hand that is over yours. I take your other hand and guide you to cup my balls. "Hold me just like that, and watch."

"Yes Master!" you say trying to conceal your eagerness.

I raise my hand above yours and run a finger over my head, coating it with pre-cum and rubbing it over my frenulum and slowly stroke my cock. You watch my hand slide up my shaft so my fingers slide over my frenulum and back down to greet your hand over and over.

You hear my moans become raspier and you feel my cock swell and my scrotum tighten. Your gaze shifts back and forth from my face and my cock. The ecstatic expression on my face and the anticipation of my orgasm makes you ache between your legs. You notice the head of my cock turn a deeper color and that I go silent for a second followed by a low guttural moan building in my throat.

You feel my cock jerk and you watch wide eyed, as a geyser of milky white fluid shoots out of my cock. I continue to stroke my cock as it jerks over and over, each time spurting cum across my tummy. The spurts become shorter and soon cover the head and drips down over my hand onto yours.

You feel me grow softer in your hand and my moans turn to fast breathing.

"FUCK that was amazing!" I exclaim when I catch my breath.

You are smiling and holding eye contact.

"You enjoyed that, didn't you?" I ask.

"Oh yes Master!" you reply, "pleasing you is my only desire!"

"You are such a good girl!" I praise you. "Now you need to clean Master up." Continuing to maintain eye contact, you raise your hand to your mouth and lick the milky string of semen off your hand.

"Good girl, proceed." I praise you as I gesture downwards. You look down and move your head towards my jizz covered hand. You lick my fingers, taking each in your mouth one at a time, sucking and licking them clean. You then run your flat tongue from my scrotum up my flaccid shaft. You inhale my cock in your mouth and suck and lick it clean. You then proceed to my tummy, following the trail of each line of semen, vacuuming it all up with your mouth, lips and tongue.

"Stand up and turn around," I command after you finish. "Now spread your legs and bend over and touch your toes, I need to see how much you enjoyed that." I run my fingers up your wet thighs and spread your ass cheeks apart, pulling your flower open more and exposing a profusion of your liquid desire.

"Oh my sexy girl, you are a mess too, we had better switch spots!"