Master's New Student Ch. 01

Story Info
Would anyone believe that I won her in a poker game?
11.7k words
4.64
58.8k
25
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 10/16/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markelly
markelly
2,570 Followers

(I would like to thank g1dnshwrgr1. My editor on this two part story, her help and advice has been invaluable. Please enjoy your read and I will get part two out as quick as I can.)

*

My office phone rang early this morning and I expected it to be her.

"Yes?"

"Good morning Martin, please will you allow me to go to the toilet?"

Most mornings I would have said yes straight away. Not today. Today was going to be a busy day for Collette, only she didn't know it just yet, so I needed her mind focused.

"No Collette, I want you to call me back in ten minutes. I may feel in a better mood to agree then."

I didn't bother to wait for an answer. I put the phone down and got on with some more work. Ten minutes later, the phone rang.

"Yes?"

"Good morning Martin. Will you allow me to go to the toilet, please?"

"Yes, Collette. When you are done, phone me back. I have a task for you."

Again, I put the phone down without waiting for an answer, stood and walked to the window, and looked out at the view beyond. I suppose I should have told Collette that another slave just like her would be arriving today, but there would be no need to talk about it. Both of us had been in this relationship for five years now.

*******

I don't think anyone would ever believe that I won her in a poker game. With the turn of a card, my whole world turned itself upside down. A man I knew only by the name of John had simply run out of money that night so he put this stunning young lady up as collateral. The whole room went quiet when he made her stand and told her that if he lost this hand she was to become my slave.

At first, I had refused when Collette had been told to give herself to me. The thought that I could or would even want to have that much control over another human being repelled me.

"Collette this is you're new Master do you understand?"

Collette had just looked at me and said. "Yes Master."

She walked up to me looked me directly in the eyes then lowered her head. "I am yours."

By the time I could pull my gaze away from this absolutely stunning young lady and look up, John was gone. Collette was no use in telling me were she lived. To her, that part of her life was now over and her new life would start from that smoke-filled room. It was a quiet drive home with me still trying to understand what the heck I had gotten myself into. She followed me into the house.

"When was the last time you had eaten Collette?"

"I was allowed to eat at seven this evening, Master."

I cringed. That name had to go. I needed to figure out what to do and soon.

"Are you hungry?"

"No, Master."

I walked up to a door and opened it. Collette entered and I turned on the light. "You will sleep in here tonight. I will wake you at seven-thirty tomorrow."

"Yes, Master."

Again, I cringed. I was starting to hate that word now. I closed the door and went to the den. I needed to think and get my head around all this. Grabbing a soda, I cranked up the computer and a whole new world yielded itself to me. At first, I concentrated on slave and master, then broadened my search to punishment and rules. The lists were never ending. Up until this point, I believed I hadn't lived a closeted lifestyle, but I just never imagined such a world existed. So much information filled my head, I was starting to feel numb. I needed to sleep and start again in the morning.

As I left the den I looked at my watch, it was already seven-fifteen. I smiled, so much for sleep. A diversion to the kitchen and I had coffee on the boil then walked to the guest room and walked in. Collette was asleep in her clothes on top of the bed. She woke as I entered, got up, and stood by the side of the bed with her head bowed.

"Why are you not asleep in the bed?"

"Sorry, my Master, but you did not give me permission to undress or to sleep in the bed."

Now I was a little grateful that I had read even just some of this stuff on the net. I ordered her to take all of her clothes off, which she did immediately. As she took them off, she folded them and piled them on the bed - not once looking at me. I told her she was to shower and that all she needed would be in the guest bathroom. Once she was finished, she was to dry herself and there would be a shirt on the bed, which she was to put on, button it, and then join me in the kitchen.

"Yes, Master" was her only reply.

I left her and got an old shirt from my room and placed it on the bed. I went into the kitchen to make breakfast with images of Collette's naked form standing next to her clothes now filling my mind. .

When Collette joined me at the kitchen counter, she looked just stunning and just a little vulnerable, I asked if she preferred coffee or orange juice. That was my first of many mistakes that day, the look on her face was one of confusion and trying to hide a hint of amusement at my predicament.

"Look Collette, today I need help. I simply don't know what I'm doing or even if I want the responsibility of you being my slave, frankly it wasn't until last night's poker game I knew this world existed. Talk to me, help me with this, because if I don't become comfortable with this, by the end of today you and I will part company, regardless of what John told you."

For the next hour Collette opened her world to me. That coupled with what I managed to glean from the computer, it was a roller coaster ride of emotions that morning, from repulsion and denial that I could do to her what she told me she needed. To deeply erotic thoughts that frankly scared the shit out of me. After a while she stopped talking, allowing me to absorb everything we had just discussed.

I desperately needed another coffee, but I also wanted to test this. "Collette are you clean?"

"Yes, Master John got both HIV and STD tests done on me before he would accept me as his slave."

"But who tested John?"

There was a pause, I looked at her, Collette wasn't telling me something. Her eyes gave her away. After a moment she blushed, lowered her head and spoke. "Master John's training was only with implements, he never chose to be intimate with me in that way."

"Collette stand up, take your shirt off, turn around, bend over, and touch your toes."

Instantly, Collette followed my instructions -- revealing her most intimate parts to me. I walked around the counter and got on my knees with my face now inches from her warm and leaking pussy lips. They were exquisite. I watched as they started to puff up. Collette obviously was getting aroused that I was this close to her.

"Collette, hold onto your ankles and space your feet a foot apart."

This she did and now I could also see her breasts hanging with her nipples totally erect, her eyes closed, and the hint of a smile on her lips. I swiped her ass with my hand.

"I said a foot. Add another two inches to your stance."

Collette shuffled her feet another two inches and thanked me for correcting her. Our eyes locked and she smiled. I went back to looking closely at her pussy and ass -- my hand mark, although still outlined, was slowly receding now, but the effect it had on her pussy fascinated me. More blood engorged her lips, pushing her clit from its hiding place while cum oozed from her at an increased rate. I pushed my finger into her pussy, Collette gently moaned and I swiped her ass again.

"I didn't give you permission to say anything. Be quiet until I let you speak."

Instantly her moan stopped and again she thanked me for correcting her. I pushed my finger further in then slowly pulled it out. Her body wanted to follow my finger and I knew she had a hard time getting it to stay still. As my finger left her pussy, a strand of liquid followed, then broke after a couple of inches. I was the hardest now that I have ever been in my life.

I wanted to bury my face into her pussy and make her cum so much. My hands were halfway to her ass when I stopped. Remembering what she had told me about being a slave, to pleasure her now would be an insult to her. Collette's only aim in life was to please me - her own pleasure was secondary - so I stood up.

"Stand up, turn around, and get on your knees. Take me in your mouth and make me cum."

That was the fastest I had seen her move since she arrived here. Instantly, she was on her knees, her hands already pulling at my belt and then my pants that had barely hit the floor when her mouth was around my penis. She took me deep; her tongue working its way around me as she gently pulled more of me into her mouth. I looked at her. Her eyes were wide, the pupils dilated, and pure lust burned within her now.

I knew in that one moment that she was doing something she so desperately wanted to do and that was simply to please me, I came so hard in her mouth, Collette cleaned me up and stayed on her knees. It was then that I realized although I was still uncomfortable with some aspects of her lifestyle, I could adjust to other parts.

In a weird and warm way, I knew everything was going to be alright between us now. I told her to stand and kiss me. We kissed for an age, first gently touching lips and then she let me explore her mouth with my tongue. She didn't resist, just held me tight and sought to please me if and when she could. Later that day, I took her shopping for clothes. She was easy to buy for as her frame and complexion suited many types of clothes. I actually enjoyed picking clothes for her.

A few days later and with the aid of Collette, I managed to find an e-mail address for John. Two days later, there was a knock at the door and all of her personal possessions came in two boxes via messenger. A week later, as I passed a shop, I noticed something on a mannequin dummy. I went in and bought the item and took it home with me.

After dinner, I told her I had something for her. She opened it and gave me the biggest smile I had ever seen from her.

"You are mine. From now on, when you leave this house, you are to wear that choker as a sign to others that you are my slave, do you understand?"

A tear run down her cheek as she fingered the choker. I couldn't believe it was possible but her smile just got a little bit bigger.

"Yes, my Master. Please, may I give you a hug?"

I found out about her linguistic abilities some months later. We were walking to the park when she heard two men shouting at one another in Russian and she giggled. I asked her what she was giggling at and she told me what the men had said. That evening I asked her what other languages she knew and she told me that she majored in languages at college. She knew four with ease and two others with a little more practice.

Our company was struggling on a major case and she agreed to act as translator. The boss was so impressed, he offered her a permanent job after we had won. Collette came to me and asked if she was allowed to take the job. I knew it would be good for her and agreed that she could. I know she is my slave and as such, is there to please me, but she went that extra mile to please me that evening.

John and I still continued to pass the odd message to each other. It was three months ago when he said he had something for me and added a picture and full name of a redheaded woman. After some coaxing, he admitted that he was shocked when he found out who she was as well and added that she needed to be with the right Master and slave.

*******

The ringing phone jolted me back to now; the sun was starting its decent.

"Yes?"

"Good afternoon, Martin. Please tell me what you wish of me."

I had no need to ask if she had a pen and paper, the company had Beth tested before they took her on, she fell just a few points shy of Mensa qualification. Even after five years of being together she still manages to surprise me.

"I have a meeting later and I know it will overrun. You will go to the airport. I will send you the flight details when I put the phone down and you will collect the person from the plane. Collette, you will not need to know who, you will recognize this person, just as this person will recognize you. Collette, you will not talk to this person, you will collect the suitcase and you will bring this person back to the house. Do you understand your instructions so far?"

"Yes, Martin."

"Once inside the house you are permitted to ask if they have eaten or are hungry and you will act accordingly on the answer given. Then, you will place this person in the guest bedroom and you are permitted to tell this person that they are to hang up their clothes, get undressed, and sleep in the bed. You will tell this person that they will be woken at seven-thirty in the morning. Are my instructions clear?"

I heard a "Yes, Martin" as I put the phone down to send the flight details she required. There was no meeting. I wanted Collette to go to the airport and spend time with the person arriving. Even now, I wasn't sure I was doing the right thing. I walked back to the window and let my mind drift again.

*******

The sun had gone down now and the street lamps were on. I looked at my watch. The plane would not only have landed by now, but both the girls would be at the house. It was hard enough for me to adjust to living with one slave, now I had to adjust to having two in the same house. Even as I left my office, two thoughts kept nagging at me: Why did I agree to let John send her to me and would Collette tell me the truth?

I told Collette to sit at the table and then instructed her to tell me what happened when she arrived at the airport. Collette paused to collect her thoughts and then told me that she arrived at the airport with an hour to spare and she sat watching the board in case the arrival time changed. When it landed, she took up a position where she could see all of the passengers as they exited the terminal. Beth was one of the last to leave the plane. Collette recognized the purple choker around her neck.

Collette moved to stand in front of Beth. For a second, Beth was unsure what to do until she saw the same purple choker around Collette's neck, then she relaxed. Both smiled, but said nothing, then walked to the carousel and waited for her case. They walked to the car, put the case in the trunk, and she put Beth in the backseat.

I stopped her there. "Why did you place Beth on the backseat of the car?"

"I was unsure that she would follow the same instructions I was given, so I placed her in the back to remove any temptation to engage in conversation."

I nodded my head and allowed her to continue. Again, she paused while remembering, smiled, and continued to tell me that the whole journey was made in silence.. Once at the house, Beth collected her case and as they walked by the kitchen, Collette asked if she had eaten or was hungry. Beth declined, so Collette took her to the guest room and gave her my instructions. Beth nodded once and Collette closed the door behind her.

"You did well. Now go to Beth's room and tell her she is to come here. You have five minutes to wake her and instruct her that she is to follow the house rules concerning clothes on slaves. Leave."

Collette left and I went to the kitchen and poured a coffee. I heard a noise behind me and both stood with heads lowered and naked before me but for their purple chokers,.

"How was your flight, Beth?"

"It was uneventful, thank you Master."

I cringed. Collette noticed but said nothing. I looked at Collette and said, "You will spend tonight and tomorrow morning with Beth in the guest room, Beth is younger than you by one year. I want you to both spend the time telling each other the last ten years of your lives. When I call you both back here tomorrow morning, I will ask you both ten questions about the other. Failure to get all the questions right will mean I will punish you both. Do you both understand?"

Both nodded.

"You are permitted to leave the guest room for drinks and breakfast, that is all. The door to the guest room will remain open. Both of you will shower together and at no time be more than an arm's length from each other until I have asked you all twenty questions. Are my instructions clear?"

Beth sensed saying "Master" was a bad idea. Collette said, "Yes Martin." Beth followed suit.

Both walked to the guest bedroom and I could hear talking. I finished my coffee and went to my room looking in on the girls as I did. Collette and Beth sat crossed-legged on the bed, facing each other. Sleep took me soon after I showered but it was a restless sleep. I gave up after a few hours and headed for the den. Beth was in the kitchen, a glass of water in her hands. She stopped when she saw me and lowered her head.

"Put the glass down on the counter, Beth and hold out your arms."

Beth did as instructed.

"I don't seem to see Collette connected to either one of them. I welcome you to my home and already you disobey me. Put your arms down and go wake Collette."

Beth ran to the guest bedroom. Within minutes, both girls were now standing in front of me. I looked at Collette.

"I see mistakes have been made, I believed I could trust you to do this task, but it seems that is not true. Lean over the kitchen table."

Collette did so immediately. I went into the kitchen and got a fresh towel, wet the end and rolled the dry end around my hand. Standing behind Collette, I swung the wet end of the towel across her ass.

Collette winced and said, "Thank you."

I repeated this ten times and each time, Collette thanked me. When I finished, I told her to stand and then I looked at Beth.

"It was your actions that did this. You will be held accountable later. Help Collette back to your room and she will tell you where the cream is that you will put on her. I don't want to see either of you again until eleven in the morning."

Both said "Yes, Martin" and left. I walked to the den and powered up the computer. There was already a message waiting for me, which read, "Your new acquisition will complement what you have already. Enjoy your life, my friend."

At eleven o'clock both girls came to the day room; small towels draped over their arms. I told them to sit. Both placed their towels on the couch, sat on them, and then I looked at Beth.

"Pack your things and leave your suitcase by the bed."

I then looked at a shocked Collette. "I believe Beth to be damaged goods. I will not allow her to infect you with the same rebelliousness that she has.."

Both girls looked at each other and a tear rolled down Beth's face.

"Please Martin, may I say something?" asked a still shocked Collette.

I nodded my head.

"I believe Beth has been miss-trained. She has potential."

"You think my opinion is flawed?"

Collette knew she had to choose her words very carefully. In five years, she had never told me I was wrong about anything and now she was sticking up for Beth..

"I believe that it will take her a few days to adjust. Please Martin, hold off on your final decision for a few weeks."

I looked long and hard at Beth. She blushed and finally looked away. Then, remembering her training, she held her eyes level at my chest and stayed there.

"I will grant you your request if only to prove that you are wrong. You do know that if I choose to make her leave after three weeks, I will punish you by taking away every privilege from you for a month."

I watched as Collette shuddered at the thought, and then nodded her head. I then instructed Collette and Beth to get dressed. Collette was to take Beth to Dr. Hammond for a thorough check-up and medical tests. Her retraining would start upon completion of her tests and the O.K. from Dr. Hammond. The doctor held a special place in the area--he was on the periphery of the BDSM scene and as such, all the Masters and Mistresses felt safe sending their slaves to him.

markelly
markelly
2,570 Followers