Masturbating My Son Ch. 02

Story Info
Sue confronts Brenda and gives in to her desires .
6.7k words
4.57
404.5k
127

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 01/16/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for all the encouraging feedback, especially from those of you who shared your personal experiences with me. I welcome your feedback on Part 2 and would like to hear from those who have had personal experiences involving a family member. Look for Part 3 in about a month. Thanks to my editors for their help.

Chapter 2

I woke up bright and early Sunday morning. Ray had already left for his school where he was a member of the Drama Club. They were rehearsing for a forthcoming play. The events of the last two days had turned my world upside down. The encounters with my Son had left me shaken and on edge. I did not know what to make of all the new feelings and desires that had germinated within me. How am I supposed to face my own Son knowing about his secret desires and worse, that I too am infected by the same malignancies of incestuous desire? How am I to deal with the shameful knowledge that I am attracted to my own son?

My mind replayed the images in the magazine that I found in Ray's room. I rationalized that all teen boys look at sex magazines, yet this magazine was different. This was not Playboy or Penthouse but hardcore incest. I wondered if there were other mothers who had sex with their sons. Were there families that practiced incest? Or was it just me who was living in my own bubble, unaware of what was happening all around me in the real world?

These thoughts swirled in my head as I walked over to the kitchen to make my morning coffee. I thought about the dreaded phone call I had to make to Brenda, Bobby's mom. I wanted to ask her about the incest magazine and Ray's comments that "Bobby and his mom are very close".

The answer seemed obvious: if Brenda gave the magazine to her son, and he and his mom are apparently so close, then Brenda must have been having sex with her own son! She was committing incest. I did not know what else to think.

I wondered how I would begin the awkward conversation with Brenda. I struggled to reconcile my feelings about her. On one hand, Brenda was one of my closest friends and we shared so much together. We had raised our sons side by side and shared many secrets. Our husbands even played golf together. After her divorce from Nick, her ex-husband, we became even closer and shared our heartaches and happy moments. We were like sisters.

On the other hand, Brenda may lead a secret life. She may be having sex with her son. This Brenda was a stranger to me; a stranger with a dark, secretive side. A chill ran down my spine as I thought about this possibility.

I finished my coffee and headed to the living room to call Brenda. I nervously dialed her phone number, my hands shaking, my heart racing. Brenda answered the phone and we exchanged some pleasantries. She mentioned that she and Bobby were going to Santa Cruz to enjoy the beach and whether I wanted to join them. I told her I needed to talk to her. She picked up on the serious tone in my voice and asked:

"Sue, is everything OK? You don't sound well."

I told her about the incest magazine I found in Ray's room. He said he had received the magazine from Bobby. Was this true?

"Brenda, do you know what I am talking about? Do you know if Bobby gave the magazine to my son. Does Bobby read such magazines? This is not mainstream porn for heaven's sake! This is incest!" I said trying very hard to stay calm in spite of my heart thumping in my chest.

There was dead silence on the phone. It seems as if Brenda had dropped the phone.

Finally, she said, "Oh My God Sue, I am so embarrassed. I had no idea Bobby told anyone about that magazine. Oh, no... Jesus..." She stammered incoherently struggling to find the right words.

"Brenda, what are you saying? I don't believe this. Why would Bobby read such a magazine and where would he get such a magazine anyway? Do you even know the kind of pictures that are in that magazine?" I asked in a condescending tone.

She remained silent.

"Brenda, my son said Bobby got the magazine from you. Is that true? You gave that magazine to your son?" I asked. She remained silent for a few more moments until finally she found the nerve to respond.

"Yes, I gave him the magazine. I just ... just ... I don't know what to tell you," she said in a quiet voice.

Another awkward silence ensued.

"Sue, please... try to understand... the divorce devastated mine and Bobby's life. All we had was one another. We cried together and comforted each other. Don't you remember what a basket case I was when Nick abandoned us?" she pleaded looking for some sign of understanding on my part. "The loneliness and heartache became too much for both of us. So we turned to each other. I know society does not approve of such behavior, but we had few choices. Sue, I don't expect you to agree with me, but as my friend can you at least understand our situation? Can you at least do that?" she begged. "Sue I don't want to discuss this over the phone. Can I come over, please? Lets talk in person; I don't want to do this over the phone."

I agreed and quickly hung up the phone. I walked over to the family room and sat down on the couch trying to fit the pieces of this puzzle. I saw the incest magazine still sitting on the table, just where I had left it yesterday. Dare I look at it again?

I could not resist. I picked up the magazine and with shaking fingers turned the pages. My pussy was soaked as I looked at the mother-son photos. Now the faces were of Brenda and her son in my mind: perverted images of Brenda kneeling in front of her son and sucking his cock; images of Brenda masturbating her Son into her open mouth; images of both of them proudly staring at the camera, smiling as Bobby's cock was fully inside his mother; more images of Brenda smiling while spreading her legs wide open for her son; her fingers spreading her pussy lips to show her son her forbidden passage, a place where a Son must never go.

Each image was more explicit and forbidden than the last.

My heart was thumping in my chest and to my horror my pussy began to moisten, just like last night. I could not get the vile images out of my mind. I became immobilized. It was as if my body had taken over and my brain was no longer in command. I shut my eyes and squeezed my thighs hoping to stem the flow of nectar from my pussy, but that only magnified the throbbing between my legs. The seepage from my pussy had become a flood and my panties were now soaked.

Good Lord, what was happening to me? Why was becoming so aroused by incestuous thoughts and images? Was it the taboo nature of the act that aroused me to such a fevered pitch? My pussy throbbed as I pondered the reasons for my body's carnal response.

Since Brenda would be here in a few minutes, I hurried upstairs and jumped in the shower as if to cleanse my body and mind and regain my composure. I turned on the water and adjusted the temperature as hot as I could stand it. I wanted to scrub my body of its shameful desires.

As I soaped by body, my fingers brushed across my slick pussy and swollen clit eliciting a loud moan. I rubbed it again and fingered my vulva and soon was openly masturbating. Two fingers penetrated my overheated pussy, thumbing my clit, pinching my nipples, finger fucking myself. I closed my eyes and again erotic images reappeared in my mind. This time images of my own son reading the incest magazine flashed in my mind. His hand was fisting his stiff cock while his other hand fondling his swollen balls. He masturbated jerking his hips in time with his fist, grunting as he approached his climax until finally a torrent of cum shot out of his young cock.

These thoughts and the images made me swoon and soon my legs shook as an orgasm swept through me with intensity. My weak knees could no longer support my weight as I slid along the shower wall and ended up on the floor. The water spray cascaded over my naked body, hopefully washing away my sinful desires. I closed my eyes and surrendered to the post orgasmic bliss as my breathing slowly returned to normal.

After a few minutes, I got up and toweled my hair and body. In spite of my orgasm, my nipples remained stiff and my breasts seemed fuller and more sensitive than usual. I put on a simple dress. I did not bother wearing a bra or panties or any makeup. Just then the doorbell rang and I went downstairs to meet Brenda. I quietly let her in and she followed me to the living room where we sat down facing each other. She avoided my gaze preferring instead to look down at her lap almost in a submissive, defensive posture. Just as well, I thought, otherwise she may be able to see right through me and discover that I too was aroused by incestuous thoughts. I felt so transparent.

I remained silent, giving Brenda the opportunity to start the conversation. After a few seconds of awkward silence, she spoke.

"Sue I know you must think I am horrible, but please try to understand our situation. After Nick left us two years ago, our lives were shattered. All we had was each other. One thing led to another and before I knew it, we were comforting each other emotionally and physically," she explained as she finally had the courage to look into my eyes. I noticed her eyes were wet and pleading. She appeared uncomfortable and was deeply affected by the current circumstances.

I did not want to interrupt her, so I let her continue.

"I know society condemns such things, but I am sure there are other moms who are intimate with their sons. I can't believe that I am the only person to have crossed the line. Like you, I love my son very much and would not do anything to harm him. I am sure you know that," she continued. I felt she was talking to herself almost as much as she was speaking to me.

"How long have you two been doing this? How did it start?" I asked. I was hoping to learn from her experience and perhaps it might help me deal with own.

She explained that they had been doing it for about a year. It stared when she walked in to Bobby's room and caught him masturbating. He had a pair of her lace panties around his swollen cock as he jacked off furiously. His eyes were closed so he was unaware of her presence. He continued to masturbate till he spurted his cum all over his belly. As he spurted, he moaned "Mama, mama ooh my mama... aaah..." as pearly cream spewed out of the tip of his cock as he continued to rub her panties over his cock.

"I was shocked to hear him call for his mother while masturbating. It was bad enough he was jerking off into my panties but calling out for me as he came had me shaking my head," Brenda said.

"Then he opened his eyes and saw me standing at the door of his room. He was horrified and screamed 'MOM... What are you doing here?' He frantically pulled the bed sheet over his groin and covered his eyes with his forearm refusing to look at me. I could feel the deep sense of shame and embarrassment that my boy felt at that moment. So rather than make a scene, I decided to comfort him and alleviate his shame. Was that so wrong? After all, he was all I had left in my life and the last thing I wanted to do was to alienate him and drive a wedge between us," Brenda explained.

Brenda said that she walked over to sit down on the bed. Bobby was still too ashamed to look at his mother. So she explained to him that she was shocked but not angry with him. She told him she loved him very much and understood that teen boys masturbate and often have a crush on their mommies. He was not the first boy to think of his mother "that way". She kissed his forehead as a gesture of reassurance and slowly he moved his arm and looked at her. Finally, he looked at her.

"Sue he looked like a scared puppy. He looked so adorable. I just wanted to hold him," she explained.

I was speechless. Here was my best friend telling me how she seduced her own boy and I was spellbound. Yet, I did not feel any of my earlier revulsion. I let Brenda continue.

"I looked into his puppy eyes and honestly, I never felt closer to my son. I leaned over and kissed him again, this time fully on his lips. This was not a mother to son kiss, but a man to woman kiss. He was startled a bit but quickly returned the kiss. As the kiss lingered, it became very passionate and soon I crawled into my son's bed. I was still clothed but he was as naked as the day he was born," she said with pride.

"I get the picture, you don't need to go into details," I chided her. Yet, I was fascinated by her story. "Brenda, he is your son. How could you have sex with your own son?" I questioned.

"I struggled with my feelings for a while," she replied.

"But given the loneliness and heartache I had endured, I gave in to my desires. Plus, Bobby needed his mother and he was sexually starved, so I felt it was my duty as a mother to help and comfort my child. No mother wants to see their child suffer," she explained. "Sue, I also want you to know that the last year has been my happiest. I feel like my boy has come home to his mother. I feel so close to him. Bobby also told me he is happiest when he is in his mother's arms where I feel he belongs and as a bonus, his grades have improved."

I became aroused by her story and her explanations. My pussy became moist. I wondered how I would feel if my son was between my legs. Would I feel the same level of closeness and warmth?

She explained that by keeping him sexually fulfilled at home, she protects her son from the nasty, slutty girls at his school who tease him mercilessly. This way she protects Bobby from sexual diseases or getting some girl pregnant. Another advantage is that she herself is sexually fulfilled and no longer has to date a bunch of creepy men. Bobby takes care of his mommy every day and every night.

"In fact, he has moved into my bedroom, so he can take care of his mommy 2 or 3 times a day!" she proudly announced.

"Sue, I am not telling you what to do. I am just telling you what has worked for us. We no longer hide our affection and our feelings for each other. There were no more secrets in our house. One of our favorite activities is to go on-line together to check out websites related to family love."

I was genuinely moved by Brenda's honesty. I was intrigued and aroused. I decided to reciprocate and confess my feelings to her since she had been so candid and open. I no longer felt any revulsion that she had sex with her teen son. Instead, I had feelings of understanding and reconciliation.

"Brenda, I have something to confess also," I said.

I told her about the events of the last 2 days and how Ray is obsessed with incestuous thoughts about his mother. I told her about his constant peeping and trying to touch me and rub against. Then I find the magazine "Mothers and Sons" and a pair of my panties on his bed. I had no idea what he was doing with them, although after Brenda's description of Bobby masturbating with her panties, I could guess.

"Yesterday, he hugged me from behind while I was in the kitchen. I felt his thick cock against my ass. He kept trying to push it into my ass. It seemed like he was dry humping me," I told Brenda.

Brenda interrupted me. "Sue, like Bobby, Ray needs his mother too, can't you see that? The poor boy must be suffering so much. His hormones must be driving him crazy and he needs relief. You know he is such a good boy."

I told her about how I too had become attracted and very aroused by his behavior. I told her about the vivid images of my son that flash through my mind.

"Sue, listen to me. You both need each other. I am sure you can see that, and Ray is just like Bobby. The two of them could be brothers. Both are blessed with strong sexual desires for their mothers. So instead of making our sons feel guilty, I think it is better to allow their feelings to blossom and celebrate their youthful desires. Why should we punish them for what is a very natural response among young boys? " she said.

I understood. My son was suffering and was turning to his mother for relief. So I asked, "Brenda, you could be right, so what do you suggest I do?"

"Well, first you have to make him feel comfortable around you. I suggest you start wearing more revealing clothes around the house. You have such a nice figure, why do you hide it? When Ray stares at your breasts, just smile and don't make him feel guilty. Around our house, I wear skimpy clothes and you should see the reaction, or shall I say erections, I get from Bobby! You also know all boys are attracted to their mother's breasts, so I am sure you can figure out what to do." She smiled looking at my jutting breasts.

"May I also suggest hugging him and perhaps kissing him on his cheek and lips? Let him feel his mother's body and don't push him away when he rubs himself on you. Closeness is to be encouraged since it builds trust and a physical bond between a mother and her son." She continued, "I did the same thing with Bobby. Every time Bobby hugs me, I can feel his cock. Rather than push him away, I allow him to rub his stiff erection all over my body. Usually, we end up kissing and well ... I am sure you can figure out the rest..." she concluded.

"Well Sue, I hope I did not shock you too much with my revelations. As I said, we are both very happy and that is the most important thing," she said.

With those remarks she got up and headed for the front door. I gave her a warm hug and a kiss. I told her she was very special and I loved her as one of my closest friends. While leaving, she looked down at my blouse and saw my stiff nipples proudly forming two little tents.

"Oh my, look at you," she smiled with approval. "Now go and take care of your son... and don't forget to tell me about it! Bye".

Chapter 3

As Brenda left, I went back to my bedroom to lie down and compose my thoughts. Ray would not be home for another hour, so I took the time to think about what I should do. I took Brenda's advice and stopped feeling guilty and start giving my son the physical affection he needed. The nagging voices telling me that incest was evil were becoming faint. My son's needs were taking priority over societal norms and values.

I shivered at the thought of many indulgences that were waiting for both of us. For the second time today, my pussy became wet and the familiar spasms returned even though I had masturbated earlier this morning. While I wanted so much to scratch the itch between my legs, I got up and went to my closet to wear something sexy. I wanted to surprise my beautiful boy when he returned home.

I selected a tight fitting cami top with a low neckline and spaghetti straps. My grapefruit sized breasts formed an alluring cleavage that would be hard to miss. My stiff nipples poked out of the fabric like small headlights. Given my son's fascination with my breasts, I know he would be drawn to them like bees to honey. To complement my top, I selected a skirt that ended just above my knees. The skirt was loose fitting and provided tantalizing views of my naked thighs as I moved about. I did not bother wearing any nylons so my son could stare at my naked legs and thighs. I wore sexy, high-cut panties that pushed into my pussy. I applied only light makeup and a dab of my favorite perfume and I was ready to face my son.

I looked in the mirror and was amazed at my sexy transformation. I smiled as I thought how my son could resist his sexy, sultry mother. Well, I did not have long to wait, since he would be home soon. I went downstairs and turned on the TV. As I sat on the couch, the loose skirt rode up my legs displaying a generous amount of my thighs. From the right vantage point, my son could look all the way between my thighs and even see my panties. I shivered at the possibilities.

As I leaned forward to grab the magazine from the table, my size 38D breasts bulged out of the camisole threatening to pop out in all their naked glory. I adjusted my top slightly but to no avail. The cami was too low cut to offer much cover. My generous cleavage would be on display for my son see. My nipples were sticking out proudly as if to announce of my arousal. My legs were slightly open hinting of the treasures that lay between them.

12