Masturbation Leads To... Ch. 01

Story Info
Sister gets caught by mom and sis.
2.5k words
4.41
259.7k
57
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ANNE240
ANNE240
1,419 Followers

It was a beautiful autumn afternoon…

I opened the windows in my room, enjoying the crisp autumn air on my body, the sweet smells of the day, and the loud silence the late afternoon brings. My nipples stiffened as the cool breeze gently stabbed at them, sending chills through my entire body.

I slipped off my panties, shuddering as the crisp air now stabbed my moist center. I fell backward on my bed and closed my eyes, enjoying the moment. I stretched my body tight, pointing my toes towards the window allowing the breeze to caress my whole body, then, slowly relaxing, I let my mind take over…

All sorts of things drift lazily through my mind, like a collage of images. Slowly melting into each other…

My bed is in the middle of a long grassy meadow, no one is there with me, and I am naked, enjoying the sensations of the blowing grass gently tickling my skin…

Amanda, my best friend, and I are kissing. We are both naked. We giggle between kisses and press our bodies together gently, enjoying the feel of each other’s warm skin against our own…

There is a man, I can’t see his face, but I feel safe with him. I feel his hard, warm skin as his cock gently brushes my face. My mouth is open, eagerly awaiting his entrance. I can taste him as he slowly teases my lips…

Amanda is there again, this time we are wet…slippery. Our bodies gliding against each other. I can feel her lips on my breasts. We laugh because it is almost impossible to sit still, sliding around. I reach between her legs, my fingers sliding easily between her pussy lips. Gently, up and down, not entering. I feel her button, and her legs, glistening, slowly open for me. We lay back on my bed. Her hand now between my legs, begins to rub me. She tells me how “hot” I am as we both slide against each other, racing to finish one another off. Her eyes close, her mouth opens, I am cumming…

“…Dana, I just wanted…OH!…I’m uh…”

“MOM!”

“I ugh…I”

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?”

My mother walked in on me just as I was about to come. I scrambled to try to cover myself, but there was just no denying what I was doing. She caught me. Naked, spread eagle on my bed while my fingers were furiously working on my button…I wanted to die.

“I’m sorry honey.” She closed the door.

I felt myself starting to cry, and quickly found something to cover myself up. Before I could grasp what was happening, my mother was sitting next to me. I didn’t see her come back in. Tears began to fall heavily down my face, but she was smiling.

“Don’t cry. It’s okay. You didn’t do anything wrong.”

I was frozen, and for the first time in my life, I couldn’t speak.

“It’s okay sweetie.”

“I’m sorry Mom.” That’s all I could say.

“Sorry? What are you sorry for? You are a grown woman. You’re not a little girl anymore, and you weren’t doing anything to be sorry for.”

She was right, and I knew that. I had no idea why I was apologizing. After all, I was almost nineteen, and, well after all, she walked in on me! Deep down, I knew she knew that I did it anyway. She’s known all along I’m sure. Still, for her to actually see it…”But what did she know?” I wondered. Did she know what I was thinking? How could she? What did I say? Just then, as we shared an almost surreal look, as if things weren’t bad enough…

“What are you doing?”

My sister, my little sister, stood in the doorway.

Mom was silent, just looking at her in surprise. I couldn’t believe this was happening.

“What are you wearing?” She entered further. It was obvious she knew something was going on, and by the look of her, she probably figured it out, but was to shocked to say it.

“Mary…Honey, give us a minute will you please?”

“Why? What’s going on?”

Mom let out a sigh. She looked at me, and then back at my sister. It seemed as though I was in a bizarre movie, where everything was happening around me, and all I could do was watch. And then, In one moment, it all snapped back like a bull whip cracking my spine.

“I walked in on your sister while she was…masturbating.”

“MOM!”

“Really? Oh my God!”

Again, I wanted to die.

“Come here Mary, sit down.”

Mary was trying hard to stop from bursting out with laughter.

“You think it’s funny? Don’t think I don’t know what you’re up to young lady! I wash the sheets around here remember? And in case you didn’t know already, the walls are pretty thin in this house. Believe me when I tell you, both of you, there’s nothing going on in this house that I don’t know about.”

Mary looked suddenly serious, and I couldn’t help but smile, just a little.

“And as long as we’re on the subject” Mom continued, “There is nothing wrong with it. As a matter of fact, I’m a little relieved that it is out in the open. There is nothing to be ashamed of here girls. We are all mature women, and we all have the same needs…”

Mary and I looked at each other, and then back at mom.

“Oh don’t look so surprised. What do you think, I’ve never done it? I was your age once too you know. Believe me when I tell you girls, it never changes.”

“MOM!” This time, Mary and I were in unison.

“Listen, now that we are all aware of what is going on around here, why don’t we make a pact. Let’s agree to respect each other’s privacy. I’m assuming that since this is an adult subject we are dealing with, and we are all adults, we can act like it? Good. So, from now on, we knock on closed doors, and we will agree that if there is any questions, we will feel free to communicate with each other. Agreed?”

Mary and I both nodded.

“And we should also assume that what one does in private stays private. And under no circumstances will anyone be made to feel less of themselves for it. Understood?”

She looked at each one of us as we nodded.

“Good. As long as we understand each other. Mary, let’s give your sister some privacy now.”

Mom kissed my forehead and got up, whacking Mary on the but as they walked out of the room and shut the door.

Needless to say, continuing was the furthest thing from my mind at the moment.

That night, Mary and I stood outside our bedroom doors, looking at each other in disbelief at the sounds coming from mom’s room.

The next morning, mom was the last one to get up, and to be quite honest, I’d never seen her in a better mood.

The next few days, weeks even, were, for lack of a better word awkward. It seemed as though mom was the only one who was comfortable with our new arrangement, and seemingly took every chance she could to exercise her new freedom.

One night, Mary came into my room. She did knock first, even though I’m sure she knew there was truly no need.

We talked for a little while, avoiding the subject we so obviously were bursting to discuss. Finally, I decided to break the ice, but she beat me to it, almost as if she knew it was coming.

“So, mom really caught you?”

“Yea?”

“God! How embarrassing! What were you thinking?”

I shrugged. “It didn’t really matter much I guess, seeing as how if she didn’t catch me, you most likely would have.”

“I guess, but I’d much rather have you catch me than mom!”

“Yea, I guess you’re right.”

Again there was silence, until we both burst out laughing.

“Mom’s a nympho!” Mary blurted out.

“Tell me about it! I don’t think I’ve done it that much in my life!”

“Well, I don’t know about you, but I’m never doing it again!”

“Liar!”

“Well maybe not never, but I’m sure not doing it here!”

“Who would? How can you even think about it lately with mom on overdrive? I swear, it’s like, if I’ve even thought about it, she’s already doing it!”

“Oh my God I know!”

“It’s like, now we have to wait until she’s not here!”

Again, there was a long pause, until Mary spoke.

“She’s not here now.”

We both looked at each other, and suddenly she got up and left my room. I just laughed and shook my head. It couldn’t have been more than two minutes later when she came back in my room. She didn’t bother to knock this time.

“That was quick.” I laughed.

She rolled her eyes. “I can’t, it’s too weird.”

“Why? I won’t bother you.”

“Yea, but it’s like, you know what I’m doing.”

“So? That never stopped you before.” I smiled.

“Huh?”

“It’s like mom said, thin walls.”

“Oh. You mean, you knew when I was…?”

“Sometimes. But I’m sure you heard me too.”

“Not really.”

“Oh.”

“How come you’re not doing it?”

“I don’t know, not in the mood I guess.”

“Oh. Cause, I was thinking…”

“What?”

“Well, maybe if we were both doing it, it wouldn’t seem so weird.”

“How would that not be weird.”

“Well, cause, if we were both doing it then it wouldn’t seem as though you were listening, you’d be too busy.”

“You’ve got some twisted logic.”

“Whatever. C’mon just do it.”

“NO! I’m not gonna do it just so you can. I’ll like go downstairs or something.”

“Never mind.”

She got up and left the room, obviously not too happy with me. The funny thing is that as soon as she left, I was in the mood. Probably because we were talking about it so much. Either way, maybe she was right. It might not be so weird if we were both doing it at the same time. I got up to go to her room, but she was still in the hallway.

“Okay.” I said.

“Okay what?”

“Okay, I’ll do it. It’s been a while anyway.”

She smiled. “Cool.”

Another awkward pause.

“Well, I guess I’ll be in my room.” I told her.

Later that night I heard my mom again, this time much louder than usual. It was so loud that I just couldn’t stop myself from listening closer. I opened my door, and to my surprise my sister was already standing in the hall. She must have had the same idea. We both started to giggle as we listened intently to the sounds coming from my mother’s room. I had to admit, listening to my mother having so much fun was getting to me a bit. Obviously, I wasn’t alone either, because my sister’s hand was down her panties, and her hips were gyrating back and forth. She caught me looking and smiled at me. I couldn’t believe what was happening, but I figured if everyone was doing it, why should I be the only one who’s not?

Before too long, my sister and I were both sitting on the floor in the hallway watching each other finger ourselves. We were so pre-occupied with watching each other that we didn’t notice our mother had long since finished, and was now standing in the hall herself, watching us! It wasn’t until she spoke to us, after we both came, that we even noticed her.

“Well I see the new rules of the house are suitable for everyone.”

We were both startled at first. The funny thing was though, that she didn’t seem mad, or even surprised.

“I guess I must have started a chain reaction.”

My sister and I stood up, and were trying to pull ourselves together as she continued.

“You know girls, masturbation shouldn’t be a group activity, especially with members of your family.”

Mary went to speak, but mom cut her off before she could start.

“…But I suppose that as long as it stays within these walls, no harm is done. Hell, at least you’re getting along. That’s a miracle in itself.”

Without another word, she went back in her room and shut the door, leaving Mary and I completely dumb-founded at what just happened. We didn’t speak a word of it to each other for the next few days.

A few nights later Mary and I found ourselves alone in the house again. It didn’t take long before she came in my room, and even less time for us to start talking about what went on the other night. We both eventually admitted to each other that we enjoyed watching each other, and decided that we would do it together as often as we could, especially seeing as how mom was cool with it anyway. After all, there was no point in denying ourselves what we really wanted.

We watched each other cum many times that night, and even taught each other a few new tricks. The more we did it, the more I wanted to do it, and the more I enjoyed watching my beautiful sister play with her pussy. That night, I had dreams about it. I dreamt that we were touching ourselves and each other the way that lovers do. Kissing and licking, and by morning I had to admit to myself that I wanted nothing more than to be with my own sister sexually.

I wondered if she felt the same way about me. I was afraid that she would freak out if I tried anything. I mean, masturbating together was one thing, but actual sex may have been crossing the line, and I’m sure there was no way mom would approve of that! Just as all these things were rushing through my head, Mary came in my room again, and it was obvious what she wanted to do. She was already almost undressed, and very excited, but I decided that before this could happen, I needed to tell her how I felt. I knew I wouldn’t be able to stop myself from jumping on her once we got started.

“Mary, we can’t do this anymore.”

“Why not? I thought you said you liked to watch me.”

“I do. I like it too much. I want to do more with you, but we can’t.”

“Oh. Like what?”

“What do you mean?”

“What more do you want to do?”

“Everything. I want to touch you, and you to touch me.”

“So why can’t we? I would love that too!”

“Really?”

“I was planning on it anyway. I was just hoping you would be so turned on you wouldn’t object, but now that I know you want it too…”

She stepped up to me and kissed me on the lips. Our tongues were soon darting in each other’s mouths, and our hands roamed each other’s bodies. I broke our kiss.

“We can’t tell mom.”

“No way! I don’t think she’d go for this.”

“Me either.”

“I won’t tell if you won’t.”

“Deal.”

My sister and I made love all afternoon, right up until mom got home. It was the best sexual experience of my life. I think mom suspected that we were doing something. If she only knew!

ANNE240
ANNE240
1,419 Followers