Masturbatra Rises Ch. 02: Delivering Justice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa took her knee off of the seat and her hands off of the interior wall. She faced the confused, but stimulated middle-aged deliveryman. She seductively ran her hands up the sides of her yoga-formed figure before resting them underneath of her breasts- hoisting them into the air even more than they already were. She then used her hands to toss her long brown hair behind her shoulders.

"Who are you? What are you doing in here?" The deliveryman finally spit out. For the first time, Lisa actually read the nametag on the pocket of his work shirt. She had always been so distracted by his wandering eyes that she had never noticed.

"Well, Frank," she began, as she casually stood with one hip tilting up higher than the other. This allowed him to get a better view of the curvature of her rear end. "I'm here on a very special mission."

Frank was even more lost than before. "What mission? Who are you?"

Tempted to introduce herself as Mastrubatra, Lisa was hesitant because she didn't know if it would be wise to directly connect herself with a comic book that somebody could somehow trace back to Collin.

"I'm the handjob fairy," was a lame, but workable, name she came up with on short notice. "I'm a lonely housewife who wanted to satisfy her need for excitement by taking up the mission of satisfying hard-working, sexy gentlemen like yourself."

To be fair, it wasn't a complete lie. Lisa was dressed somewhat like a golden fairy, and her husband's absence had left her lonely up until her new activities in the basement. And now that she saw up close Frank's toned arms that he had been using to lift and carry things all day, Lisa began to think that the handjob might be amusing to her as well.

Frank was a mixed bag of responses. He couldn't tell if Lisa was loony, serious, or both. He was dumbfounded and doubting, yet a visible bulge grew in his linen shorts below his belt. "Did somebody put you up to this? I'm being pranked aren't I? Did Harrison have you do this? It had to be him."

A throaty laugh, and then a patronizing, but gentle sigh escaped the sexy woman's mouth. "Frank, sweetie, nobody told me to be here other than my own intuition. I saw you driving by my house one day and I could just tell that you needed this."

The deliveryman gulped. He was still bewildered, but he was slowly accepting the situation for what it was. "So which house do you live in?"

"That's not important," the masked hero responded. "What is important is that that large erection that's being strangled by your clothing is milked until every last drop comes out." She pointed down at his crotch.

There was no longer any doubt in Frank's mind. He was too horny to question the legitimacy of something he wanted so badly. He cautiously stepped into the truck.

"Take a seat," Lisa offered.

Frank sat down in his driver's seat facing Lisa. He considered the situation with his swirling mind. His hand pulled a lever, and his seat slid farther away from the steering wheel.

He looked up at Lisa's smiling face. "To give you more room," he explained nervously.

"Aww," Lisa cooed, "I wish everyman were as thoughtful as you." She tantalizingly strode forward with her gold heel clanging against the metal, followed by the other. Her tan legs captivated Frank's vision.

Lisa reached down and placed her right hand on the protruding material in his lap, then looked at his eyes.

"So how many men have you done this for?" His breathing rate increased.

A smirk came across Lisa's face. "A few dozen." Frank's eyes widened. "Mm-hmm," Lisa nodded, "so I'm really, really good." She winked.

Frank had a face like he had just won the lottery. "Thank you so much. I definitely need this. Ever since my divorce, most attractive women don't give me the time of day since I'm a delivery guy."

That sentiment actually made Lisa feel good about what she was doing. She began to wonder if Frank actually did steal the jewelry, or if Nancy had misunderstood what she had saw.

There's only one way to find out.

Lisa started rubbing the erection through Frank's shorts. "Well you deserve a thank you as well," she explained, "because I was a bit bored today until now."

The hard-on grew stiffer until it looked like there was a steel bar pressed pressing against the navy blue linen.

"Let's get this belt off."

As Lisa was unbuckling the black belt, Frank swiveled his head to make sure that nobody could see the front of the truck from their houses. Out of an abundance of caution, Frank reached behind him and closed the sliding door.

"I like it... a bit more intimate." With Frank's belt unbuckled and with her fingers tugging down his fly, Lisa was curious to see what it was like underneath his underwear.

Frank instinctively raised himself off of his seat so that Lisa could pull his shorts down. This was easily the craziest thing that had ever happened to him. Lisa wished she could say the same. He admired the stranger who was pulling down his compression boxers to his ankles.

Lisa was taken back and smiled with her eyes. "It's even better than I had hoped," she said genuinely. Not knowing what to expect, it was nice to see a clean, circumcised 6-inch erection spring up and snap back against Frank's shirt.

He didn't know whether she was just saying that to be nice or if she actually meant it, but he appreciated the compliment.

For the first time, the deliveryman got an up-close look at the half-naked bombshell that was about to stroke his cock. He saw her cape with the golden penis on it and he found it to be humorous. He studied how her large breasts stretched the limits of her spandex body suit. "How do you like to jerk guys off?"

It was obvious to Lisa that he was getting hornier by the things she was saying to him, and he wanted to hear more. She knew her best chance to get him to talk to her about possibly stealing Eliza's jewelry was if he was so horny that he couldn't resist giving her anything she wanted. Plus, it just made things even steamier and enjoyable for Lisa as well.

"Well..." Lisa started as she grabbed Frank's penis in her right hand and made slow short pumps. "First I like to get him nice and warmed up. I want to see how badly he wants it... And I can tell that you definitely want it."

A gasp came out of Frank's mouth as if he had just waded into freezing cold water. He nodded his head to Lisa's statement. "And then what do you do?"

With her left hand, Lisa reached into her bodysuit and pulled the bottle that was tucked into her hip. She held it up to Frank's eyes and then popped the cap. "Then I like to do this." She drizzled the oil onto his cockhead.

The liquid ran down his shaft, over Lisa's grip, and down to his balls before rolling off onto his shorts. That stain didn't matter to Frank at the moment. Lisa lathered his entire package until it was glistening. "It's made with natural oils so it's non-toxic," Lisa informed him, "in case I want a taste."

It was unbearable to Frank and he wanted relief. "What comes next?" Frank asked desperately.

Lisa laughed internally. I can't even imagine how mind blown Collin would be ha-ha. There's no way he wouldn't like this.

Lisa tucked her hair behind her ear and arched her back so her butt stuck out behind her on her heels. "What happens now, Sweetie, is that I massage your cock while you eye-fuck my body."

It wasn't so much of Frank being jerked off as much as it was Lisa giving Frank a deep, intimate massage with her hands. She had learned a lot over her last few weeks with Sean, Lenny, and Collin, and she was ready to use that practice in order to spoil the deliveryman's sex organ.

Frank couldn't stop groaning as his shaft was pumped in rhythm by Lisa's right hand, and his testicles were rubbed and held by her left hand. The massage oil made the pleasure so smooth. Each time Lisa pumped her fist down, the excess oil dripped off of her knuckles.

He was amazed by how tightly Lisa gripped his throbbing erection as he rotated his gaze between her round ass, her fit body, her soft lower face, and her voluptuous breasts. "You're so fucking hot," he stated in disbelief.

Finding herself turned on by the compliment, Lisa surprised even herself by sticking out her tongue and licking the length of his shaft. She mainly tasted coconut massage oil, but that didn't matter to Frank.

"Oh my God! You fucking- Oh God!"

Lisa realized that that was as far as she could go. She couldn't risk putting her mouth on it, not knowing where it had been. "That's all you get, but that's more than any other guy has ever gotten."

Frank felt blessed, as Lisa continued with her pumping. She was quite literally operating like well-oiled apparatus. The pleasure was building exponentially.

Seeing the incredible response he got from his first compliment, Frank figured that he'd try another one. "Your husband's an idiot if he doesn't pay enough attention to you. You're amazing."

That praise actually hit Lisa in a remarkable way. There was a kernel of bitter truth there that was interesting for Lisa to hear out loud. She was certainly happier now that she was doing this other type of thing with other people. She put that thought aside though, because she saw an interesting opportunity.

Lisa pushed out her chest to make her rack more visible. "Yeah he his an idiot. I'm actually considering leaving him and finding someone else to be with. Maybe a man who's a bit more mature," Lisa said passively.

Frank's eyes lit up. The woman in the gold costume was pleased to see that Frank had taken the bait.

"You know," he hinted, "I have actually been looking for a woman for a while now." He grunted towards the end as Lisa masturbated him faster.

Biting her lower lip, Lisa let him know she wanted to hear more. "Oh, really?"

Frank was full of hope and tried to play it cool. "Yeah, I just want a woman who's in her late twenties, who wants a guy to spend a lot of time with her and have fun with her."

Lisa knew that he was trying to hit on her, but she was curious. "You know, Frank, sweetie, I'm not-" She was about to tell him her age, but she caught herself at the last second from divulging the private information. I got to watch out for that.

"You're not what?" Frank didn't know why she stopped.

There was a buzz inside of Lisa after the stranger mistook her for a woman in her twenties. She blushed and slowly licked his cock again as a reward. When she pulled her head back up, she responded to his question in a way that advanced her agenda. "Frank, honey, I'm not sure if you're the right fit. You have a nice cock and I know we'd have a lot of fun together. But I'm looking for more of a bad boy."

The deliveryman's mind spun in place. Not only was he distracted by a handjob that was better than any sex he had ever had, but he also had to think to overcome a roadblock in order to keep Lisa interested. He was confused from the mixed signals, because she said she wasn't sure if she wanted him, but she had just licked his penis.

"You know, I'm a bit of a bad boy," he stalled.

"Oh yeah?" Lisa raised her eyebrow. "Tell me how?"

Frank mumbled, "I uh... I um... This one time..." Finally he came up with something. "I ride a motorcycle and was in a gang for a few years."

That was not was Lisa was hoping for, but it was admittedly a bad-boy thing. She wanted him to keep going so he would admit that he stole the necklace... if he actually did.

Lisa beamed as if she had just heard something rivetingly impressive. "That's fucking hot," she flirted. "Tell me more bad things you've done!" She stroked him faster.

With her encouragement, Frank thought of the most obvious example next. "Well, instead of working right now I'm getting a handjob from a stranger."

The masked masturbator found it to be genuinely funny but she stifled her laughter. Lisa winked at him. "You most certainly are." She then leaned in and licked him again, this time she massaged the sensitive area right under his knob with her tongue.

"Ooohhhh!" He moaned loudly.

She pulled her head away and whispered, "You're such a bad boy letting me lick your cock like that, aren't you?"

Frank was panting so much that he couldn't close his mouth. He nodded to agree with her.

"Tell me another bad thing you've done. Anything recent? Your biker gang days were in the past, but what types of bad things do you do to impress me now, baby?" Lisa prodded for the answer she wanted. She then saw pain shoot across Franks' face.

It looked like he was having an internal struggle. He opened his mouth but he just couldn't say what he wanted to.

"You can tell me, honey. I won't tell anyone. I want to know how bad you are."

Frank was in agony. He was insatiably aroused, and he had a dream for the future literally at his feet, but something was holding him back. Finally he mentioned, "I did something bad lately, but I can't tell you what."

Lisa could sense she was close. "Tell me, Frank. I need a bad boy and I want it to be you. You have to tell me."

He refused by shaking his head. It was torture for him.

He was more disciplined than she had expected. "Let's make a deal, Frank," Lisa resorted to backup options. "If I let you slip your hands down my golden suit, then you tell me the bad thing you did?"

With Lisa in motion, her breasts were like water balloons in the spandex. It was too powerful of an offer for Frank. He nodded his head and slid his hands down Lisa's costume. He felt and squeezed her breasts.

As much fun as it was for Lisa to see what she could do to a man when she had him sexually entranced with her mind, it was great to have a pair of tits on her as reinforcement. "Do you like them, Sweetie?"

"Fuck yes!" Frank didn't need time to think that one over.

It was back to business. "So, what was the bad thing you did?"

The familiar strain returned to Frank's face. He cringed. "I uh... This guy had me do something for him and I did it."

Lisa was fluttering on the inside. She was cautiously optimistic that she had a lead.

"Who had you do what?" She asked rapidly. She immediately realized that she broke her sexy persona. She was relieved that Frank was too involved in his own thoughts to notice.

Sweat came down the sides of Frank's face. "I stole a package from someone," he admitted.

That was what Lisa needed to hear. Returning to her character, Lisa fussed, "Oh, that certainly is bad of you. So who would have you do something like that?"

Frank shook his head again. "I can't tell you."

Lisa tenderly massaged his testicles, producing a groan out of the man in the blue uniform. She needed to take him to a point where he couldn't refuse. She switched gears for a moment. "You're going to need to cum soon," Lisa pointed out.

Frank nodded in agreement. "I'm almost there!"

"I'm glad to hear that, the cumming is my favorite part," she said excitedly. "The only part I ever struggle with is where it should go."

She had Frank's attention to the point where he was waiting on her every word.

"Should I have you cum on the ground?" She pretended to be serious about the suggestion.

"No," Frank profusely shook his head as he breathed heavily.

"Should I have you cum on your stomach?"

"No," Frank pleaded again.

With a contrived look of bewilderment on her face, Lisa asked, "Then where do you want all of your cum to go?"

"On you!" Frank stated firmly. He then was afraid he was too blunt and walked back his statement. "I mean, can it be on you?"

Lisa licked her lip. "I was hoping you'd say that."

Frank thought if Lisa said one more thing to him he would blow his load.

"So, where on my body do you want every single drop of your jizz to land?"

With his hands still inside Lisa's costume, he rubbed his fingers on her hard nipples and asked, "Right here?"

"Good choice," Lisa smirked.

With Frank just seconds from ejaculation, she pressed again, "So can you tell me which man made you do something so bad?"

Frank was exacerbated and wailed, "No! Believe me, I want to! I really, really want to! I want you, but I can't tell you who made me steal the package or what they did with it!"

It was clear that Lisa was no longer able to get her friend's necklace back from Frank, but she thought she might be able to get it back from the person he gave it go. And after putting in all of this effort, she felt an obligation to follow the mysterious trail to the end.

"Tell me, Frank! Tell me so I can watch you cum all over my firm chest," Lisa yelled forcefully as she rubbed the swollen cock.

Frank shook his ahead, refusing. "I can't!"

Lisa knew he was just seconds from finishing. She knew that the moment a rope of white cream shot out, her opportunity would be lost. The questions weren't working, and Lisa panicked.

Out of nowhere, Lisa squeezed Frank's testicles in her hand. He groaned in pain. "Move and I'll rip them off," she warned calmly.

A look of anguish came across the deliveryman's face. "Stop! I don't like this."

"And I don't like how you won't answer my question," Lisa charged.

Frank was in pain and discomfort. He was in pain over his testicles being squeezed too hard, and he was pain over the stroking sensation ending so close to orgasm. "Fine, fine! I don't know his name but some guy has been paying me to steal jewelry and I'm not allowed to stop. I don't know why. I don't know what happens. Why is this so important to you anyways?"

"I have my reasons," Lisa justified. "Where do you give him the packages?"

"He told me he'd hurt me 'in the worst possible way'. Please just let me finish!"

Lisa released her grip on his ballsack so that it went back to a pleasurable touch. She realized that he was just a guy stuck in a bad situation and couldn't get out. She figured that since he starting spilling the beans, that he'd be willing to give her the last piece of the puzzle.

Returning to a calmer demeanor, Lisa looked directly into Frank's eyes. "Frank, honey, you've been doing such a good job for me. I promise I won't say anything to anybody about this. They will never know you told me, do you trust me?" She waited until he nodded his head.

Lisa continued, "So, now this is your choice. This won't put you under threat by anyone. Do you want me to stop jerking you, or do you want me to stroke that thick cock of yours until you shoot your cum all over my titties?"

"What do I have to do for the second option?" Frank panted.

"Just tell me where you drop the packages off. That's all you have to do to get what you want." She began to jerk him faster and faster until he was on the verge again. "And I don't know about you, but after all of this work, I want to see your melty cum all over my chest." Lisa gave him a sweet smile.

It was too much for Frank. "I drive the boxes into the city and leave them in a dumpster off of 23rd and 4th. That's all I know! I swear!"

With no time to spare, Lisa swiftly pointed Frank's oily cock at her 36D's. One second later, his body cringed and a load of white goo fired from the tip of his penis and splattered on Lisa's chest. More ropes fired with each ascension of his testicles.

Lisa continued to jerk the penis until the last shot was fired and there was just a drop hanging from his cockhead. The woman in gold was tempted to lick it but she couldn't take the risk.

Frank was out of breath, and he wasn't able to see straight. Lisa glanced down at her chest and was surprised with how glazed it was. Some of the cum even got on her uniform, but she didn't mind.

When Frank's mind finally stopped spinning, he stared down at Lisa, infatuated. He took a mental picture of his jizz all over her immaculate chest. "You're amazing," he said exhaustedly.