Match Dot Bomb

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And wow, what stamina he had! I finally know what it means to have my brains fucked out! We did it on the couch, twice on the bed, again in the shower. After that, I lost track. I thought it would just be a quickie, something for me to get over Michael and Brad, but we kept at it for hours. He wasn't as well hung as big Brad, but he certainly made up for it with his stamina! Ooh, Brad, now I wish I had done more than just blow him. That cock would have been fantastic inside me.

One thing I did find out, was that I really need to get back in shape! I'm exhausted from that all night session! I know Kevin isn't my match, but I'm going to hold onto his number! Take care, sweetie, I hope you're having luck finding your match, and I hope you enjoyed my email.

PS, a package came for you today. Sorry, I opened it by accident. Anyway, something called a "fleshlight" is on the kitchen table.

Monday, June 25 6:00

David,

You'll never guess what happened today! No date on the calendar, but I joined a gym to get in better shape. Guess who was here--Kevin, my stud from Friday! I had no idea this was where he worked, but he's a trainer at the gym I just joined. I put the gym membership and personal training on your credit card. Thanks so much!

I prepaid for 2 years, and bought 51 personal training sessions. Kevin said it was the best deal--they don't sell any packages with more sessions, but I can use Kevin anytime I want! It also comes with 5 free massages. I have my first one today with Mark in 30 minutes. It turns out, he is also the lifeguard at the pool! Big strong hands and a swimmer's body--I may have another update later--I hope his hands don't lie.

PS: I also bought some new gym clothes, a spandex bottom and sports bra. I know you get turned on when I wear those tight, revealing clothes, so I promise to only wear them at the gym with Kevin.

PPS: Sorry I haven't been home for dinner lately. I won't be home tonight either, Kevin is taking me out to dinner, but just as friends. Please be sure to do the laundry and put away the dishes. I won't be able to iron your clothes, either, so please take care of that. Thanks, David.

Monday, June 25 10:30 pm

Text Message: Staying at Kevin's tonight--still jsut fernds. I had a 2 much 2 drink. Don't worry, I paid for dinner and drinks, to thank studboy.

Tuesday, June 26, 6:45 pm

Text message: At they gym, getting a fantastic massage. Bringing a boy home around 7:30, pls can we have the house tonite?

[I snuck back in around 8:00, parking my car down the street and slipping in through the back door. I wish now I hadn't come back. Even from the street, I could hear Karen was having her brains fucked out in our marital bed, and it sounded like they had been at it for a while. I'm sure the neighbors heard, too, and with a strange truck in the driveway, they all knew it wasn't me making Karen cum all night long, nonstop. She was screaming and moaning all night long. I could hear the bed shaking apart with every orgasm she had--and I lost track after the first six. Who knows how many she had before that.

[Around 2:00, I heard the bedroom door open, and watched the driveway to catch a glimpse of my wife's "date." What I saw surprised me. Not one, but two guys, both over 6'5" came out laughing, talking about my wife. I heard one saying "...yesterday, right on the massage table." The more muscular one said, "No way, I did her last night, too--and she even paid for dinner! That's one horny bitch, dude." They got into the truck and drove off. I found out later that the muscular one was Kevin and the other was the masseur, Mark.]

[In our 7 years of marriage, Karen had always rejected my playful suggestions of a threesome. I had tried to suggest one with another woman, and even one with another guy, but she always said it was out of the question. Now these two studs had taken her from their gym and fucked her brains out--without me--in our marital bed. And she had fucked them both separately, the night before.]

[I went to check on Karen after her boy toys left. She was naked, face down on the bed. Her hair was a mess, and she was still glistening with sweat. The sheets were haphazardly strewn over her naked body, barely covering her back and part of one leg. Cum was dripping from her puffy, red pussy lips, and a half dozen used condoms were lying on the floor, I could see several more in the trash. She didn't seem to realize or care I was there. She kept moaning and quivering slightly, as her post-orgasm tremors ran through her body. I jerked off in the corner.]

[Karen didn't send a detailed update that night or the next, but I know she called in "sick" the next day. When I got home, she was still naked in much the same position. The bottle of lube was empty, and Brad the dildo was lying next to her, coated in lube and sex juices.]

Thursday, June 28

David,

So sorry I haven't sent an update in a few days. Kevin and I got to talking at the gym--we don't talk much outside the gym ;). I felt bad about leading him on, so I told him about our deal--that you and I are looking to see if we are really a match. He was surprised at first, but he came around. He said that it was a little weird I had told you all the details about our lovemaking. To make it less awkward, I told him all of the details about when you and I used to have sex. I couldn't remember all that much, but he seemed to appreciate the thought.

Mark, my masseur knows, too. Kevin told him about our arrangement, and he thought it was cool, too. He did agree with Kevin that sex should be private, so I have to give that some thought. They're such great guys. I didn't realize they were friends until the other day. Mark was taking me out to dinner--just as friends--and we ran into Kevin, who tagged along.

Speaking of that night, I'm sorry about what happened. I kicked you out and that wasn't right. Kevin came over, alone. [So she didn't know I snuck back in, and heard the three of them, including Mark, fucking all night]. We spent the night chatting and getting to know each other. He really helped me get a workout and diet routine together. [Yeah, lots of groin stretches and a strict diet of cock and young man jizz.]. We're still just friends. [It was really beginning to worry me that she felt her sex life was private from me, her husband. What else was she doing? Who else hadn't I heard about?]

Anyway, it wasn't fair to take the house away, I know you're there alone most nights. I mentioned it to Kevin and he said he and Mark were hoping to have their annual nature retreat with a bunch of fitness buddies. He said it was cancelled because of money. I told them we would pay, so they agreed to put it back on! I'm really looking forward to it.

Mark said the cabin they rent doesn't have Internet or cellphone coverage, so I won't be able to call or email you until we get back. Their friends are all fitness instructors, so I'll be the only girl. I'm sure I'll find something fun to do. We'll be gone for the whole holiday week, so you'll need to do the laundry and shopping and housecleaning yourself. I told your friends that we're both out of town, so you don't have to go to those Fourth of July barbecues without me. Have fun alone this week!

PS: Another big package came for you today from a company called "Ultralube." I hope that's not just for another fleshlight session. I think Dwayne, our mailman, thought it was for me, because he winked at me. I never realized how cute he is. Did you know he used to play football too, just like Brad?

Friday, June 29

Quick email update: We're off to the cabin. I know you like these kinds of things, so I talked to a friend of Kevin's and she said Mark is even bigger than Kevin. He's even bigger than Brad! This friend said that he's over 10.5 inches long! That's over twice as big as you are!

[I knew that by "friend" she meant herself. I already knew she fucked him the day they met, while he was supposed to be giving her a massage I paid for. I also knew he was part of the threesome earlier that week. She told me later that she wanted me to know how big Mark was, but thought that her sex life was private between her and Mark (and all the others).]

Monday & Tuesday, July 1-2, Text messages

2:30 pm: David, we're in town for some supplies, and have very low signal. Having a great time exploring nature. Spent last three days in the cabin with 6 guys.

2:35 pm: Forgot to tell you, we borrowed your case of lube--thanks! Have fun alone.

9:39 pm: 4.5 inches? Seriously, dude? [attached was a selfshot picture of a huge cock, probably Mark's, from the mens room of a bar.]

9:47 pm: Girl at the bar is hot; tell her Kevin is into her and we can have a foursome.

11:17 pm: Heather, boys are spent and asleep. I M bored. Want to find some fresh studs in town?

12:30 am: Heather, just finished blowing the cop. No speeding ticket and got his number! Where did you go?

1:05 am: What lake? All I see are a bunch of college kids at a campfire.

2:37 am: Quit hogging him, slut. I need him to complete the set.

11:02 am: Sorry sweetie, someone must have borrowed my phone last night and texted you by accident. In town again, low signal, don't bother calling. Btw, where did you buy that lube, again?

[Late on Wednesday night, I got another text message from a number I didn't recognize. The picture was Karen French kissing some girl I didn't recognize on the dance floor of a club. I found out later that the girl was Heather, but the club I recognized. It was in a casino in Las Vegas, nowhere near the cabin she charged on my credit card. Throughout the week, more and more explicit photos came in from the same number. It was clearly Karen fucking, sucking and kissing a long line of strange young men and sometimes, women. Kevin and Mark were not in any of the photos, but Heather seemed to be my wife's personal porn photographer, chronicling her depravity. There were close up shots of her with at least six different cocks in her mouth, and a series of her with one cock in her mouth and another fucking her from behind. I got a lot of use out of my fleshlight that week, and by week's end, I had to order a replacement and a case of lube.]

* * *

These were the only messages I got from my wife or anyone else before she returned home. Karen returned home a week later than planned with Heather, a hot 22 year old girl. They pulled up in a sports car I had not seen before, and were parked in the driveway for about ten minutes. I peaked through the window and saw my wife's head bobbing up and down in the driver's lap. Karen's friend, Heather, got out of the back seat first, and I caught a glimpse of another guy with his pants around his ankles and his cock flopped down, drooling spit and cum. When Karen got out, her new young friend said, "I told you I'd get mine off first."

My wife answered, "That's because he likes to have a finger up his ass. I told you that--you cheated."

"I won," the young girl said, "so I get to go first."

When they got in, Karen introduced me to Heather, and said that Heather was going to be spending some time with us while she looked for a job nearby. Heather was a recent college graduate who worked as a fitness and yoga instructor.

"Sweetie, we should talk," my wife said as she sat me down. "I've realized over the past few weeks that I'm not made for a regular, boring marriage." a lump formed in my throat again. "I don't want a divorce, either. I just want to be able to have sex with anyone I want."

"Okay," I offered tentatively.

"Good," she said quickly. I was expecting more, but she got up to join Heather in the bedroom.

"Wait," I said, my cock shriveling. "What about us?"

"Well," my formerly innocent wife said with newfound confidence, "you keep earning money and paying the bills, and, if you're good, I will think about letting you eat my pussy once in a while." I must have turned pale. "Wasn't that your fantasy dear, to eat cum from my freshly fucked pussy?"

"What about me, don't I..." I couldn't even say it out loud.

"Oh, honey," she said, knowing what I was refusing to ask of my wife, embarrassed about my 4.5" cock. She placed her hand gently on my face to comfort me. "I'm afraid I'd barely even feel it. But I tell you what," she looked at Heather, who was now stripped naked, her stunning young body framed by our bedroom door. Heather nodded approvingly. "Heather won a bet, so she gets to go first."

I lit up with the thought of fucking this tight, young slut my wife had been with. Maybe this would lead to a threesome. "Heather," my wife continued, "is going to fuck me with a nice, big strap on you bought for us. If you promise to be very quiet, you can watch. And..." she looked over to Heather, seeking agreement. Heather reluctantly shrugged. "If Heather gets tired, you can wear the strap on next, okay?"

I spent the next few hours feebly masturbating while Heather and my wife took turns fucking each other with a massive strap on. After the first hour, Karen promised to let me lick the dildo clean after she fucked Heather with it. I eagerly waited and waited. Half an hour later, Heather was quivering, nearly unconscious. My wife, Karen looked over at me, my small cock in my hand, and said, "oh, yes I promised you could like it clean." I jumped up and ran to the bed, but Karen made me kneel in front of her, as if I was giving her a blow job. I was desperate to taste Heather's pussy juices, so I didn't care.

"Just one second," Karen said, and then swiftly bent Heather over and slipped the dildo into Heather's ass, pumped her furiously while Heather begged her to stop, and then Karen forced me to lick the cock clean. They went another round and then let me clean the toys while they showered, but after that night, I wasn't invited back to their girls only sessions.

Karen doesn't even pretend to be a faithful wife anymore. She wears the ring I gave her only because she isn't looking for a commitment. She also knows that the kinds of guys who will fuck a married woman are usually confident for a reason, a reason that swings long between their legs. She openly hits on other men at parties and her company events, often telling them in front of me about how unsatisfying my feeble cock is. Even for company functions in our town, she has her company reserve a hotel room for her and uses it liberally. I'm pretty sure everyone at her office has had her one way or another. None of them will even look me in the eye, and two senior managers were involved in very public divorces over an "unnamed female employee."

In desperation, I made a pass at Heather one Saturday night while Karen was fucking our mailman, Dwayne. Heather let me fuck her, but she just laid there, bored and lifeless. I came quickly and she suggested I try anal with her, because she couldn't feel anything I did to her pussy. I tried, but couldn't get it up again, so she just laughed and left me there.

A little while later, Karen called me into the bedroom. Heather was there, and so was Dwayne. Dwayne was sitting on the bed naked, facing away from me. Heather was on the floor, kneeling in front of him, licking Karen's juices clean off of his big, black cock. Karen wrapped her robe tightly, not allowing me to see her naked. "Did I give you permission to fuck Heather?" she asked calmly, but sternly. I couldn't look at her, so I looked at Heather. Heather smiled at me with her mouth full of Dwayne's cock.

Karen ordered me to strip and stand in front of Dwayne. My small, flaccid cock lay limply in front of him as Heather performed her expert oral skills. Dwayne looked at my pathetic cock and giggled. "Man, I thought she was exaggerating, but that thing is tiny," Dwayne chuckled. Heather smiled and laughed, switching her glance between my tiny cock and Dwayne's massive member.

Karen went to the dresser and pulled something out. Heather, satisfied that Dwayne's big, black cock was hard and properly lubed again, stood up, spun around and sat down on Dwayne's cock. She slid it in her pussy easily, but looked at me with contempt the entire time. She glanced down at my cock and chuckled.

"Put this on," Karen commanded, throwing it at me. It was a chastity cage, to keep me from getting an erection. "Now!" she ordered. Dwayne kept chuckling, even as he threw Heather on the bed and started fucking her from behind.

Karen grabbed the phone and started dialing. "Tony?" Tony was my boss. "This is Karen, David's..." she paused, glanced at my caged cock and reluctantly said, "wife. Remember what we talked about at the bar a few weeks ago? Are you still interested? Can you come over now? Say in about," Karen looked over to Heather and Dwayne, now going at it doggie style. "How about half an hour? No, he's here; I want to make him watch...I know, I've been looking forward to it, too."

Dwayne was grunting and pounding Heather from behind, Heather was cooing and making a point of saying how big Dwayne's cock was, and how it felt so much bigger than mine. She talked herself into such a frenzy, that she started to cum. Karen stepped towards Dwayne, placed one hand on his ass and whispered in his ear. Dwayne grunted, arched his back and pumped his seed deep into Heather's young twat, then collapsed on the bed. Heather caught her breath and then staggered over to me. Still breathless, she dipped her fingers in her pussy and pulled out a mix of her juices and Dwayne's spunk. She forced her fingers into my mouth while Karen looked on, laughing. She then joined Dwayne on the bed and kissed his spent cock, worshiping it in front of me.

Karen turned her attention to me. She grabbed me by the cage and made sure it was on tight. She slapped my balls, and said, "That's for liking the taste of spunk. I saw your cock twitch, you little faggot. Now your boss has wanted to fuck me for 3 years. Even before I realized what a pathetic little dick you had." Karen did not raise her voice at all. "He's been hitting on me, whispering in my ear about all the naughty things he would do to me. I tried doing them with you, but your tiny little cock wouldn't satisfy me. Tony even offered to send you away for long periods so we could fuck our brains out, but I was a faithful little wife."

"I left your office alone, because you were a faithful little--and I do mean little--boy. Well now, your boss, Tony is on his way over here, and I'm going to make you watch him do all those things to me. All. Night. Long. Every way imaginable." She grabbed a pill vial from the dresser. "This little blue pill will keep him going, and when he gets tired, Heather and I are going to put on a little show. If he's really good, I'll even let him fuck Heather, while I whisper in your ear how much bigger and more satisfying his cock is than yours. You're going to wear that cage all weekend long as punishment for soiling Heather's gorgeous pussy with your pathetic little dick." She handed the key to Dwayne, who was now getting dressed. "This is the only key. Bring that back next Monday. David here will be wearing it until then. If you do as I ask, you can have Heather to yourself for a whole week."

All of that came to pass. Since my wife has been fucking Tony, my work life has gotten unbearable. Tony will call me into his office and have me take notes as he gives me graphic descriptions about what he has done with Karen and Heather. I get all of the bad assignments, and I never travel anymore. I asked Tony about that, and he said "Why would I send you away if I can fuck your wife while you're here? Where's my dry cleaning?" Karen said he's not even that good, she just fucks him to keep me employed and humiliated.