Mated to the Pack Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've spanked my daughter?" Gerhard said.

"She can't be turned into a proper slut without it," Quinn said, smiling. "I'll be doing it again tonight in front of you so you get an idea of how hard you should be."

"Is this because I made you suck my prick?"

Quinn laughed. "She got spanked last night before that ever happened. It's going to happen to Simon tonight. One can't have a proper submissive without rules, rewards and punishments. Orgasms are rewards, spankings are punishments."

The ladies came out and Quinn inspected both of them for hair. Mom got four swats for missing four hairs around Janet's asshole, Janet got smacked ten times for missing a small patch of hair on Mom's legs. He gave both of them the cream to keep the skin smooth and retard hair growth, telling them to use it twice a day. They were responsible for keeping themselves shaved henceforth.

"Janet, this is Gerhard, and he will be your trainer over the next several days. You can consider any order from him to be an order from me. The young woman is named Dawn and she'll be your pussy trainer and practice. You're no good as a slut unless you can please both men and women. Expect to get a lot of practice training to become a better cunt licker and cock sucker. Sometimes you'll be here so you can work in conjunction with the other sluts. They don't live too far away, so you may need to run here each day. It will be part of the physical fitness regimen required to meet the demands of a Master or Mistress, and prepare you for the rigors of childbirth, although most of that will start after your training is complete. Do you still agree that you can be bred like my other sluts?"

"Yes, Master." Gerhard and Dawn looked at each other.

"Before you're bred, you'll be given a medical check up to ensure you're healthy enough to bear children."

"Thank you, sir."

"Are you fertile now?"

"No, sir. I'm on birth control."

"IUD or pills?"

"IUD, Master."

"Copper or hormonal?"

"Copper, sir."

"What's the significance of that?" Gerhard asked.

"Once a copper IUD is removed, she should become fertile and could be bred. Hormonal systems such as the pill and hormonal IUDs require time for the hormones to clear the system," Quinn said. "It's why Jessica didn't get pregnant in Wisconsin the first time she was here. It was her second ovulation when she caught."

Quinn introduced Janet to my father, his other slut's husband, although he couldn't say that Gerhard was Mom's father. He looked younger than she did. Then, "Let's eat."

Once again, Quinn fed Mom. This time she didn't have permission to cum. Gerhard fed Janet, and she didn't have permission either, and Gerhard was following along quite closely with what Quinn was doing. Brigitte put a plate of food down on the floor and told Dad to eat without using his hands, so he had to eat by shoving his face in the food. To ensure he didn't use his hands, they were cuffed behind his back. Occasionally, Brigitte would reach down and fondle his balls or play with the plug in his ass, to keep him on edge. She was definitely going to be a good Mistress for Angela.

Supper over, Quinn had Gerhard collar the new slut, affix her cuffs, "for tying her down on the bed," he told Gerhard. Her first anal plug was inserted to prepare her for anal sex. Quinn told Gerhard to take Janet and Dawn upstairs and fuck Janet hard for an hour or so, to give her a taste of what she'd be in for the next few days.

"The plug in her ass will make her orgasm more. Keep track of her orgasms. She'll get punished for each one she has," Quinn added.

They went upstairs, and soon Janet found that Gerhard was every bit as good a fucker as Quinn was. She was begging for his cock and to get fucked, the entire time. She got really loud at one point, and I had to assume that Dawn was licking her clit as Granddad plugged her.

It was time to resume Dad's training.

"So far, cuckold, you haven't gotten punished for any of your orgasms," Brigitte said. "That's about to change. From now on, you have to ask permission to orgasm. Failure to ask, or cumming after permission is denied, will give you twenty swats across your bare ass with this paddle."

"Why twenty, Mistress?" Dad asked.

"When you can cum ten times in an hour, we'll reduce it down to five. With five swats per orgasm, you wife can earn fifty swats in an hours worth of fucking. If you can manage two and a half orgasms per hour, you'd earn fifty swats. It evens out based upon biology."

"Perfectly logical, Mistress."

"Logic doesn't have much to do with it. I might smack you for no reason at all, just like Janet earned five for questioning her Master, and just like you questioned me."

"I get your point, Mistress."

"I want you to sit down in a chair and get comfortable. Nathaniel is going to suck your cock. It's time to get you more accustomed to men as sources of your sexual pleasure and beneficiaries of your mouth," Brigitte said. "You don't have, nor will you receive permission to cum. If you can hold off for at least a half hour, you'll still be punished, but that's it for the training tonight. If you can last twenty minutes, you'll have to suck Nathaniel to an erection so he can fuck his mate, and clean out his cum after he orgasms. You've done that several times now. It shouldn't be that big of a deal, and it won't take much to give him an erection either, so that shouldn't be a killer for you. If you last ten minutes or less, you suck him to an erection, clean out his wife's pussy, and also, clean off his dick, like a submissive slut. Nathaniel has sucked lots of cock over his lifetime, so I don't expect you to last ten minutes, but perhaps you can surprise me. Sucking cock like he does, or Quinn did today, should be the goal you strive for. Tomorrow, at some point, you'll suck your first cock to completion. Once you've done it once, you can expect to do it as often as needed to perform your duties. Any questions?"

"No, Mistress. That's pretty clear."

Quinn made Mom get close to Dad, for like pep talks or advice or something, but mostly so she could watch her husband with his first man. Master planted me on his erection so we could both watch.

As Brigitte predicted, Dad did his utmost not to cum. He wanted to avoid sucking a cock in the worse way. It didn't help. Not only that, trying to avoid cumming, made the orgasm he had, a particularly strong one. He held Nat's head and was arching off the chair into Nat's mouth, it was so powerful. Kind of hard being blasé when you're face fucking someone. Since he hadn't planned on cumming, he also forgot to ask when he orgasmed, although perhaps he thought since it was not getting approved, it wasn't necessary. So wrong.

I couldn't help it, I climaxed when Dad orgasmed. I didn't have permission either, although I did ask. There were going to be a lot of red asses tonight.

The other women were somewhat intrigued as well, both because of the contest part of it, and knowing Dad was a cock sucking virgin. We'd all sucked cocks before, and seen men sucking men before. Carl was a regular participant in the cock sucking derby, but he was ordinary now. Dad wasn't.

Dad manned up. He sucked his first dick, getting Nathaniel hard enough to fuck his wife. It took about thirty seconds, tops. His submission built up slowly, starting with licking cum, then cleaning pussies, and now he'd graduated to cleaning a dick. It tasted the same as cleaning a pussy. The only difference was, it was a dick. Did he gag on it a little bit as he gobbled and licked that big black dick? A little, but not any more than I had the first time I was cleaning a cum covered cock.

As much as I sympathized with my father for having to clean off his first cock, I didn't sympathize too much. How many cocks had I cleaned off in my short life. It really shouldn't be that big of a deal. Nonetheless, it was, and when Dad sucked Nat's black cock clean, I orgasmed again. Mom did too, and she wasn't even being fucked. She had masturbated though, which doubled her punishment, because she didn't even ask if she could masturbate. It's one thing to cum from your Master fucking you, another completely, to touch yourself without permission. When they own your orgasms, they own your orgasms.

Gerhard, Janet and Dawn returned in time to see Dad still working to get the cum off Nat's wrinkled sack. Gerhard paused on the stairs to watch, smiling a little bit, then resumed his downward journey when Dad was done.

Gerhard walked over to Dad, rested his hand on his shoulder, and asked him how he liked cleaning his first cock.

"I gagged a little bit."

"Everybody does the first time. Even the women. I did too. At least you didn't puke. That happens on occasion as well." He patted Dad's shoulder. "Good job."

"Is your father bisexual?" Janet whispered to me.

"No, that was his first dick, but he just became a submissive like you, and just like you learning to lick pussy, he needs to learn to suck a cock. It's part of his training."

"Freaky."

"How many times did Janet cum, Gerhard?" Quinn asked.

"Thirteen times upstairs, three times at the dinner table, total of sixteen."

"So eighty swats for her. Anita climaxed five times at supper, once while she watched her husband, and masturbated without asking if she could touch herself first, which is twenty all by itself, so she earned fifty. Jessica earned ten for cumming twice without permission, but I'm going to add forty to put her even with her mother. How did Simon do, Brigitte?"

"Twenty for cumming without permission, twenty for failing to even ask for permission, to which I'm adding another five, because I just told him ten minutes before he had to ask, and five for questioning his Mistress, so all the Hupperts are getting fifty today."

Quinn laughed. He sure was laughing easier than when I first met him.

"Excellent. Gerhard, since you never mated and had no children, and missed out on a parent's prerogative to spank their child, I'm going to offer you a choice. You may spank Janet, who earned her punishment under you, or Anita, who you may pretend is your daughter. Given Anita is now an adult, and you're pretending she's your daughter, you'll do it a little differently than Janet. Normally, you should put your slut over your lap for their spanking, but that might lead to unwarranted touching with a relative. So if you do choose Anita, it will be with a paddle, bent over the couch instead of your lap. That's how I'm going to start spanking Jessica, since she's pregnant and over my lap is becoming uncomfortable. One more point, sluts sometimes orgasm during their spankings, so that might affect your decision as well."

Gerhard's nostrils suddenly flared and he looked at Mom, so I followed his eyes. Mom's pussy was leaking, a drop of pussy juice dropping down from her labia, a string holding it attached.

"I'll spank Anita as my daughter," he said, and another drop followed the first, both drops falling to the floor.

"Then I'll demonstrate on Janet how you'd normally do a spanking, demonstrate on Jessica how you'd discipline your child or a pregnant woman. Then you'll take over, and Brigitte will end with Simon."

Since Janet was getting more than the thirty she'd first received as Quinn's slut, he offered her the same choice he'd given Mom the first time he spanked her.

"You can attempt to take all eighty at once, slut, and if you should happen to orgasm during your spanking, it's free. Or, I can intentionally give you orgasms after each twenty-five swats, but each of those will cost you an additional five swats. So eighty swats will turn into ninety-five before you're finished, and then Nat will fuck you, and all of those orgasms will also be free, as will any orgasms you have when Simon cleans out your pussy. Your choice."

Janet asked for our advice, and three experienced sluts told her to take the orgasms, so she did.

Quinn put her over his lap, and explained the spanking process to Gerhard before administering said spanking. Twenty-five swats, then Quinn finger fucked her to an orgasm, which came pretty quickly, so yeah, slut. Quinn showed Gerhard how he moved the spanking all over so it wasn't concentrated all in one spot. Janet squirmed, but wasn't whimpering yet.

"Sometimes, you want your slut to keep count during their spanking," Quinn said. "Slut, after each of the next twenty-five, keep a count of your spanking, beginning with twenty-six."

"Yes, Master."

During each of her next twenty-five, Janet counted out each one after Quinn landed it. She had started whimpering towards the end, but the whimpering turned to moans as Quinn finger fucked her to another orgasm.

"Sometimes, you'll want your slut to thank you for your spanking," Quinn said. "Slut, after each of the next twenty-five, say, 'Thank you, Master, may I please have another.'"

"Yes, Master."

The whimpering began right away with the next swat, her bottom already red and raw looking. She gave her mantra after each swat though, thanking Quinn and asking for another.

She really moaned during the next finger fucking. The orgasm seemed particularly good as she started building some slave heat.

"Lastly, you can have them repeat things after each swat, kind of reinforcement towards becoming better submissive sluts. After each swat, slut, repeat what I just said. When you're done, bend over the couch so Nat can fuck you. You'll have permission to cum while he fucks you and while your pussy is cleaned, so you needn't ask for permission at that time, until they're done."

"Yes, Master."

"I will be a better slut." Smack. "I will be a better slut." Echoed.

"I will suck every cock my Master gives me." Smack. Repeat

"I will lick every cunt my Master gives me." Smack

"I will swallow every drop of cum as if it's the most precious substance on earth." Swat.

"I will strive to serve my Master perfectly in every moment." Swat.

"I will seek to anticipate my Master's every need." Smack.

"When I become fertile, I will beg to be bred." Swat. "When I become fertile, I will beg to be bred. Oh, fuck, Master, I'm cumming."

Janet squirmed through a powerful orgasm. Gerhard and Dawn looked at each other again and smiled. Their pack would have another breeder. It was only a matter of time. Quinn finished up the spanking, and Janet obediently repeated every word, then she bent over the couch and Nat, aroused by the scents wafting through the room, plugged her cunt, and she spasmed again, then again, cumming seven more times before Nat squirted his seed into her infertile womb. Soon it would be fertile, and wolves would be mounting her. Dad licked her pussy clean.

I was next. Master had me bend over and grab the arm of a chair, keeping pressure off my baby. For the first time, he had me thank him for my spanking, and ask for another one. He also used a paddle for the first time. I was surprised it wasn't much different from his hand, lacking only the curve of his hand. I climaxed twice during my spanking, earning ten more, but since forty of mine were made up anyway, he stopped at fifty, and filled my sopping pussy in a single thrust. Quinn gave me permission to cum, and I did, frequently. I was such a slut.

It was Mom's turn, and as Dani licked the cum from my cunt, Gerhard spanked his daughter with the paddle, having her count for him, and thank him for each one. She climaxed three times during her spanking, and he made her thank him for those as well. When he was done, he kissed her on the cheek and said she was a good slut. Then Master fucked her, and Gerhard fucked Janet again, and both had permission to cum, their asses still red from their spankings.

It was Dad's turn.

Brigitte donned her strap-on. Seeing it, Dad realized he was about to get ass fucked for the first time, unless there was something I didn't know about the going's on in my parents' bedroom.

"Obviously, I can't finger fuck you to an orgasm after twenty-five swats, cuckold slut," Brigitte said, "but you can have you dick sucked while I'm spanking you, which will be pretty much the same. Unfortunately, Nat will once again be the one sucking it. Each time a man sucks your cock from now on, you need to repay the favor. At the completion of your spanking. I'm going to fuck your ass. Nathaniel will keep sucking your dick during your ass fucking. You'll probably cum twice. He's just that good.

"Don't forget to ask permission to cum each time you orgasm, or you will earn more swats. After I'm done fucking you, you'll suck Nat to an erection so he can fuck Dani, then clean her pussy and his dick. When that chore is completed, lick every cunt but Jessica's to an orgasm, at which time you'll join me, Simone and Randa in bed for the night, although it won't all be sleep for you. We're going to take turns fucking your ass while you lick a pussy. I assume you'll be sick of cocks by then and pussy juice will taste very good while we ream your asshole."

Dad smiled. "Yes, Mistress. I understand."

"Keep count and thank me for each one."

"Yes, Mistress."

Dad bent over the arm of the chair where Mom and I got spanked, with Nat seated on the floor in front of him. As soon as Brigitte started smacking, Nat started sucking. At thirty-six swats, Dad requested permission from his Mistress to cum, and climaxed in Nat's mouth, his second oral blow job from a man, definitely not his last. It was a very strong orgasm, and one which was beginning to associate pleasure with pain, a tool in the Dominant toolbox. Spanking isn't so bad, I just climaxed during it.

Brigitte finished the spanking and pulled out Dad's anal plug, his ass having been stretched out for several hours for the fucking he was about to get. She lubed up Dad's posterior and her faux cock, then eased her strap-on up his ass, while Nat kept sucking his cock. Another tool in the tool box, associating anal sex with pleasure.

Anal sex had it's own rewards. I frequently orgasmed during anal sex. I enjoyed all aspects of it. I didn't possess a prostate, but I understood anal sex for men involved massaging the prostate, the birthplace of seminal fluid. Massaging the prostate is what urologists did to men to check their seminal fluid. It felt good and often led to intense orgasms. Having your cock sucked at the same time, would only increase the intensity of his eventual orgasm. It might be wolf-like in the volume of cum, despite his previous orgasms.

He was uncomfortable initially. One doesn't get ass fucked for the first time without having to get used the sensations of something going in, and not going out. Brigitte gave him time to get used to the fullness in his asshole, even more than the plug, as it was both longer, and fatter in its entirety than the plug was. After ten minutes, he was moaning during his ass fucking. I told you it felt good. The blow job didn't hurt either. Then he started begging.

"Fuck me, fuck my ass. Oh, God, I'm going to cum. Fuck! Please let me cum, Mistress."

"You can cum, my cuckold slut," Brigitte said, and Dad screamed as Nat drained his balls empty.

Dad almost collapsed with the intensity of his orgasm, only Nat's and Brigitte's hands on his hips keeping him upright. As soon as he appeared steady again, Brigitte pulled out, patting him on his ass.

"Good boy,"

Gerhard, Dawn and Janet left afterward, Janet leaving naked since they were going in a car. The only thing she got to take with her was her toothbrush.

"We'll be back about ten tomorrow," Gerhard said.

Dad sucked Nat to another erection. It took slightly longer this time due to Nat's previous orgasms today. Dani got a good fucking for the first time tonight, and Dad cleaned up her pussy and Nat's dick for the last time today. Brigitte hadn't removed her strap-on, so when Dad went upstairs with her, he knew what was coming, Simone and Randa giggling as they followed him up the stairs.