Mated to the Pack Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's right, Simon, lick my hairy twat, (She hadn't trimmed recently either. Maybe once you got divorced, you didn't care, so she was hairy, more so than anyone other than a woman shifting from her wolf to her human.) "You're doing great, baby." "When we played cards, I always thought you'd be a great lover." "Anita hinted around that she loved fucking you." "I guess you've been replaced in her affections from the way she's screaming for Quinn's dick."

That one stung a little. I could see Dad pause, then he crawled over her and slammed into her well prepared pussy. He'd apparently left her on the crux, because she spasmed immediately.

"Oh, fuck, I'm cumming. God, I knew you'd be better than my worthless husband. That's right, fuck me. Squirt your cum into me for Anita to lick out. Shit, I'm cumming again. I want a big, juicy creampie, lover. Fuck me."

Whatever Dad was doing, he was doing it right, according to Lois. He was pounding her hard. He even lasted longer than I expected, but he'd been fucking Dani all day long. With all the sex going on, (Gerhard was fucking Janet after her spanking, Brenda started riding Peter. Nice cock, Peter. Quinn was still drilling Mom), then add Dad and Lois. James had to adjust his pants a couple times. Sue wasn't quite rubbing herself. She had both hands between her knees, sliding them up and down. I suspected she wanted to shove one into her crotch, but she didn't.

Quinn finished, and I had to clean his cock off, maybe keep him hard, although he didn't look like he needed help. Dani cleaned off Mom. James' and Sue's eyes were wide open as they watched me lick my mom's cream off Quinn's prick.

"You wanted to see was a triple penetration looked like, Sue, James. Watch as Jessica gets filled," Quinn said.

Nat lay on the floor so I could mount his black cock, I had to lick Brenda's cum off Peter's dick while I sucked him, and after they fucked me for five minutes as a duo, Quinn claimed my ass. I was no better than Mom had been. I begged for dick, I begged for permission to cum. I got it some of the time. I turned into a cock hungry slut in front of Gretchen's parents. Dad finished up in Lois and Mom crawled across the floor to lick her pussy. Did a damn fine job of it. Lois climaxed four more times as Mom licked Dad's semen out of her bushy pussy.

She kept cooing to Mom. "You like my pussy juice. Tastes good mixed with your husband's cum, doesn't it. Simon was a fucking animal. You want to keep fucking those great, big dicks, I'll take him off your hands for you."

Lois shouldn't have said that last one.

Mom slapped her pussy. "He's mine, skank. Don't you ever even think of taking what's mine. We're allowing ourselves to fuck other people, but don't think that I ever want any man other than the one I have."

"Uh, okay, sorry." Lois said, hand over her pussy so Mom wouldn't hit it again.

"Now, do you want me to kiss it and make it better," Mom said, "or do you want to get in a hair pulling match right now, because I will start with these fucking ridiculous pubes."

"Uh, kiss it and make it better?"

Mom smiled, "That's the right answer, skank," then she went down and started licking Lois again.

I almost choked on Peter's cock when she did that. I think Dad got a big boost out of it as well. After hearing Mom begging for Quinn's dick, then having Mom tell the world he was the only man for her. She even gave Lois another orgasm, just to say there were no hard feelings, then she sat in Dad's lap and kissed him with her messy face.

"I don't need to cage your cock, do I, honey? You can do what you want when I'm around, but don't ever go sneaking around behind my back, or you and I will have words. Harsh words."

Dad smiled and kissed her again. All better.

The three men finally finished, and I cleaned off the two cocks that hadn't been in my mouth. Again, a major shock to the older Shrivers. When I wrapped my lips around Quinn's prick, Sue put her hand up to her mouth like she might puke. She didn't, but she looked that way.

Quinn said to them, "I'd consider us poor hosts, if I didn't offer some sexual relief after our little show. My two sluts will happily take care of that for you." The fact he said it with his big cock dangling not two feet from Sue's face seemed to have her mesmerized. James was looking at it too, but tried to look like he wasn't looking at it, fascinated by it's pure sexual, animal magnetism. "Or if you'd like to have some privacy to take care of things yourself, you can use one of the bedrooms upstairs. We replaced all the sheets this morning."

As he stood there, his cock started to rise. I took that as a sign that Sue wanted to get fucked, and Quinn scented her arousal, and when his cock stopped growing it was only a little more than a foot away from her face. She looked hypnotized, like she wanted to reach out and touch it.

Gretchen noticed it too. "Touch it, Mom. You know you want to."

"Who's the pimp now," I said.

Sue reached out and grabbed hold of it. "It's so big."

"I think I could use some relief," James said.

"Slut, you want to take care of that?" Quinn said, a devilish gleam in his eye.

I looked at Gretchen, then back at Quinn. "Yes, Master,"

And there it was, with whipped cream, and a cherry on top.

I got down on my knees in front of James, extracted his cock from his pants, perhaps six and a half inches long, and sucked off my quasi-girlfriend's father, while her mother sucked Quinn's cock beside us. James climaxed before Quinn did, but his cock remained engorged even after he climaxed, as he watched Sue smoke Quinn's cigar, so I sucked him off a second time. He climaxed when Quinn blew his load in Sue's mouth, and she swallowed it all.

James and Sue left afterward, rather hastily, I might add, and I'm sure Sue was going to get a pounding when she got home, maybe even before they got home, Quinn said he was looking forward to their visit tomorrow. Gretchen agreed to stay with me, Quinn and Brigitte in the master bedroom, but not before I brushed my teeth and gargled. I didn't want her tasting her dad's cum on my breath. I licked her to three orgasms to make up for sucking off her father. I figured if she was going to live with Quinn in Maine, she needed to get used to weirdness.

Dad and Mom slept with Dani and Randa, slept being the operative word, after Dad made Dani pleasure them all to one orgasm. The nice thing about owning a bitch, is you can make them do all the hard work. That was a somewhat crowded bed.

Lois stayed, getting fucked first by Gerhard, then Peter, and finally Nat, before he carried her up to the third bedroom where they squeezed in between Simone and Daphne. Also a crowded bed, although Lois spent most of the night on top of Nat, with his cock in her cunt, limp as it might be, so it wasn't horrible. By that time, Janet, Dawn and Gerhard left. Ingrid slept on the couch by the fireplace. We needed more or bigger beds.

******

In the morning, Lois fucked Quinn, claiming her fifth dick, before showering. Mom, Dad and Lois chatted like old friends while they ate breakfast, sort of ignoring the fact they'd all fucked each other. And, was that any stranger than anything else that had happened? Lois left after breakfast.

The big production today was Sue's triple penetration and whatever else occurred. Quinn worked with Dad again, helping him with Dani, although she was given time to talk to Carl and send him movies of her adventures. Quinn mostly demonstrated how to treat Dani on Mom, after he gave me the spankings I was owed for yesterday when I was airtight. Quinn was pointing out various and sundry things about spankings on my very red, very naked ass. They discussed it like it was a side of beef, Quinn running his hands over it. Did my pussy ever drool!

While Dad was practicing spanking Dani, Quinn arranged to meet some shippers at Gretchen's tomorrow to get all of the paintings packed up for transport to Maine.

"Tell me the truth, Quinn," Gretchen said. "Do you plan to fuck my mom tomorrow while you're there?"

"If they let me."

"Why don't you settle down?"

"The person I'd like to settle down with, won't. Doesn't that still give you hope?"

"I don't think so. Jessica might not mate with you, but I don't see her running too far away, either. I think I need to resign myself to the fact that you'll have your cock in her as often as she has her mouth on me. I think we're stuck, sharing her."

"It could be worse," Quinn said. "At least we can share her."

"That's true. It can always be worse. I'm surprised you never try to fuck me."

"Do you want me too?"

"No."

"Then why would I try to fuck you? I prefer to go where I'm wanted."

"Do you think I'm attractive?"

"Very attractive. Jessica has good taste in girlfriends."

"She has pretty good taste in boyfriends too. If I liked guys, I could certainly see the appeal in one like you."

Quinn grinned at her. "I think that someday, you're going to fuck me. You won't intend to. You'll be in bed with us so you can be with Jessica, and you'll think, 'Why the fuck does she care for that dick so much. What's the fucking appeal?' Then you'll think, 'Just once, just once I have to try it out, and see why Jessica loves it so much.' You'll probably start in a sixty-nine with Jessica and when you feel all hot, bothered and lubed up, you'll say, 'Quinn, just stick it in me. I have to know what it feels like. I don't understand Jessica, and I need to know what it is about you that prevents her from marrying me.' And of course, I'll fuck you, because I'm a wolf, and you'll go, 'so that's what she likes about it. It's a good thing I don't love men, or I'd be fucking that thing all the time, trying to steal him away from Jess'."

Gretchen laughed.

You see what I have to put up with sometimes? It would be kind of cool, if like Dad, she could just join in, do anything and everything with him. Maybe I should turn her into my bitch and make her do shit she really doesn't want to do. No. I'm too submissive to make a good Domme. I'd fuck it up somehow. Just be happy with what you have, which is better than I ever imagined. Cock and pussy together. Two people I care about. Don't break it, if it works.

"Listen, since we're having this friendly chat," Quinn said. "I wanted to tell you what I'm planning for tonight."

"Isn't it stuffing my mother with three big cocks and fucking her until she screams?"

"Maybe, maybe not. It's going to be a choice for both of them. In addition to the usual suspects, Peter is coming back and so is another wolf named Eric, I understand Jessica is familiar with,"

"I remember Eric," Gretchen said. "He was one of the wolves who bred me. Nice enough fellow."

"Anyway, I'm going to offer your parents the choice of who they want, and what hole they want them in. It's entirely possible they'll choose the strangers, who they don't know, and might never have to see again, but they might choose the familiar, as I'm offering Simon as one of the men. I'm encouraging him to do it if they want him. I don't know whether James will want to be one of the cocks himself, or will watch three other men with Sue. The other thing is, I'm going to offer your Dad someone to fuck while your mother is airtight. He'll also have a choice. I'm not offering Randa or Simone, but I will offer Ingrid, Brigitte, Daphne, Dani, Anita and Jessica. I understand they fucked Brigitte before, and James might like to do so once more. Again, maybe he takes the strangers, or maybe he picks the familiar. He's used to seeing Jessica in your home. How would you feel watching your dad fuck your girlfriend?"

"As opposed to her just sucking his cock?"

"It's not quite the same, and you know it. Sometime in the next couple of days, you're going to be in bed with Jessica, licking her pussy. Do you want to do that with your daddy's fuck juice having been deposited in it? I do things like that to Jessica, because she's my submissive, and it's part of the mind games I play with her. It freaked your parents out, watching Jessica suck my cock after fucking her mother. It made both Jessica's and Anita's arousal do handstands. I can smell that on them. I won't give Jessica the choice, but I'll give it to you. Would you prefer she not fuck your father? I mean, it's possible that he'll realize the same thing; that you're in an intimate relationship with Jessica, and anything he puts in her, you might be licking out."

Gretchen asked me, "Do you want to fuck my dad?"

"I'm aroused by the kinkiness of it, but not if it hurts you in some way. Like Lois last night, I think it would be even spicier if I fucked your Dad and your mom cleaned me up. I'd also like to do to your mother what I did to you the night before last. Dominate her, edge her, and make her squirt. I've become depraved hanging around with wolves. All of that makes me juice, but I promised your parents I wouldn't hurt you if I could help it. I won't do it if it hurts you."

"Can you smell me, Quinn?"

"Of course."

"What is my pussy telling me to do?"

"Let Jessica fuck your father, but you don't have to listen to your pussy. You can listen to your heart instead."

"So let my girlfriend fuck my dad and then eat her out later, or not, that is the question?"

"Pretty much."

"I think I'll follow my heart this time. Don't offer her to my dad."

"As you wish."

"Thanks for asking. It's bad enough licking her pussy after she's fucked you," Gretchen said. Quinn smiled at her.

"I should probably mention that Patricia is coming tonight. I don't really know what she's going to do, although I expect lots of fucking from her after last time, so Dawn is going to wolf it again. Maybe either or both of you could encourage Patricia to let Dawn lick her at some point."

"I suppose I could get Dawn to lick me while Patricia is watching," I said, "see how freaked out she gets about it."

"I guess I could too," Gretchen said. "A wolf hasn't licked me since I got bred."

"She needs the money for her mother. I think if she lets a wolf lick her, she might let a wolf fuck her. I could be wrong; I've fucked up before."

"Time will tell," I said.

******

By 6:45 PM, all the parts were in place, except Gretchen's parents, and Patricia. Patricia was due shortly, and her parents in fifteen minutes. Janet had not come. We didn't really need another woman. Dawn was a wolf, and she seemed to be waiting by the door for Patricia to arrive. She knew her part in the play to come. All the men were erect, even my father. His masculinity was somewhat dwarfed by the others, the smallest cock there. I now knew he was slightly smaller, even, than Gretchen's father, not by much. The next smallest was Peter at around seven inches. Eric around eight, Nat a half inch longer than Eric, Grandpa at nine and Quinn, God Bless his dick, longer and thicker still.

Every cock there but my father's, was an ass and pussy destroyer, and soon three of them would be filling Gretchen's mother, unless her parents backed out at the last minute. Given the way Sue had sucked Quinn last night, and James watched with a cock that wouldn't shrink, I doubted that would happen. They were committed now. Gretchen knew it as well as I did. We were sitting together on one of the love seats, holding hands, sometimes kissing, just waiting for the moment to arrive.

Patricia arrived and saw Dawn sitting by the door. She immediately got to her feet, whining and wagging her tail, and Patrica dropped to her knees to hug her around the neck and tell Dawn what a good wolf she was.

When she stood up, she exclaimed, "Damn, you brought a couple more dicks for me. I'm honored."

"Your Highness," Quinn teased. "They're not all for you, at least not immediately. Three of them are for Gretchen's mother. She wanted to see what having a cock in every hole was like and after watching Jessica take three dicks last night, she's coming to experience it for herself."

"Even her ass?"

"Even her ass."

"I might need to see that shit myself. Ladies." While the comment was directed to the room, she was looking at Gretchen and me.

"There are no ladies here, Your Highness. Only unrepentant sluts, and I include you in that comment."

Patricia laughed. "You got that straight. I need more pussy stretching in the worst way, and this seems to be the place to get it. When does the floor show start?"

"Around seven," Quinn said. "Can we get you something to drink."

Patricia crouched down by Dawn again. "Hey, girl, you want to get your homie a beer?"

Dawn woofed and trotted off to the kitchen, returning a minute later with a cold beer in her mouth.

"That is the damndest thing," Patricia said, standing and twisting the top off. "You girls, drinking?"

"Water. Baby on board," I said, patting my stomach. "Though I'll probably have pussy juice at some point." Patricia snorted, almost spitting out a mouthful of beer. "Why don't you shed your clothes and have a seat. I can lick your pussy while you wait."

"Or me," Gretchen said.

"I shaved," Patricia said, setting down her bottle and taking off her blouse. She'd dressed nicely, even though she'd planned on coming for a fucking.

"The better to eat you, my dear," Gretchen said.

"Girl, you funny."

"It wasn't a joke," I said. "We both like pussy and yours looks prime." She was pushing her pants and underwear down at the time, so I wasn't speaking from memory.

"And I don't have to lick none of you all back?"

"Not if you don't want to," Gretchen said. "I'm sure someone will lick me before the night is over."

"Which one of you is better?"

"Gretchen's got more experience," I said.

"Jessica's the only one who ever made me squirt," Gretchen said.

"That was a special circumstance. I can't do that under normal circumstances."

"What special circumstances?" Patricia said, sitting down and spreading her legs.

I started drooling. What a slut! "I told Gretchen that if she climaxed without my permission, I was going to spank her bare ass ten times for each orgasm. Knowing I was going to smack her bottom hard, she tried to resist orgasming as much as possible. Then, I teased her unmercifully, and finally, she couldn't hold back any longer, and it was explosive, to say the least. We had to change the sheets and I had to take a shower. I can't do that without holding the threat of a bare ass spanking over your head."

"Did you spank her?"

"It's not a real threat if you don't follow through. One hundred, thirty times, although only a hundred was for her orgasms, the rest was for insubordination."

Patricia laughed. "You girls kinky. I like that. Why don't I try both of you, see who I think is best?"

I squeezed Gretchen's hand and we both got in front of Patricia's chair. She scooted closer to the edge, and Gretchen and I took turns licking her pussy, about two minutes a turn. She'd cum twice, and Gretchen was buried between those long, powerful, sprinter's thighs when her parents arrived. We didn't stop what we were doing, giving her two more orgasms before she grabbed hold of my head.

"You need to stop. I'm getting too sensitive."

"Who's better?" Gretchen asked.

"Too close to call, I need to do a retest."

"Slut," Gretchen said, at which Patricia laughed.

We moved back to our love seat. Somehow, while our backs were turned, Sue had been disrobed. She was eyeing the cornucopia of cocks gathered for her pleasure. Six, and all erect, awaiting her choices. James was still dressed, but my mother was kissing him. He had an erection as well, as his pants looked too tight. I squeezed Gretchen's hand again.

"Sue, James," Quinn said. "You witnessed a triple penetration last night. You're here tonight so Sue can experience one herself. James, you may choose the men who will fuck your wife, and Sue may choose which cock she wants in which hole. You may choose yourself if you wish. She's your wife. She can choose to go upstairs for privacy, if she wants. Only the men you chose for her, will go with her. If she chooses to remain down here, we've put cushions on the floor for comfort. If one of the men finishes before the other, Sue can ask another man to take his place.