Mated to the Pack Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

******

Mom and I were naked in Sean's apartment for his training, both of us standing, in what Dad called 'Display', our legs shoulder width apart, hands clasped behind our back, tits thrust out, cunts wet. The two men were clothed for the moment. So were Alicia and Brigitte. Brigitte was seven and a half months along at the moment, looking big. In addition to being my bodyguards, submissives needed to be ordered to lick pussy, and Mom and I couldn't lick each other. Angela was undergoing her second breeding attempt at the current time at Wolf Central. Her first one didn't take. Mom and I had both cleaned our rectums out this morning, to be ready for anything.

Both men had erections, though clothed, because we were both delightful sluts. Even Sean appreciated my Mom. I'd been working out like crazy to lose my baby weight. I still had ten pounds I wanted to shed, but I was getting there.

Dad was explaining submission.

"Symbols and gestures mean a lot in Dominance and submission. A collar is a symbol of Jessica's submission. She can be submissive without it, but it signifies to you, her, and everyone who sees it, that she is currently in submission. It's nice if your name or other identifying feature is on it, telling other people who owns her pussy at the moment. Normally, when you put your collar on her, you want her kneeling at your feet. You can be sitting or standing, but she should be kneeling, showing her subservience.

"If someone is submissive, they're aroused by their submission. If you look at our two sluts, you'll notice their pussies are wet, with moisture glistening on their pubic lips and thighs. Normally, after you've collared her, you want her kissing or sucking your cock, maybe kissing your feet, something to signify that she is accepting your Dominance. So why don't you collar your new bitch. And don't be afraid to use derogatory nicknames. Anita's is Slut. Sue's is Whore. You can call her your bitch, your pet, your pussy, your trollop, even regular names, like Trixie, Bunny, Spot or Rover, but whatever it is, it's hers. When you use that name with her, you're stating you're in Dominant mode, and she should be in submissive mode, while she's in her collar, since she's not entering into permanent submission to you."

Sean called me over and had me kneel. He fastened my collar around my neck. "I think your slave name should be Pussycat."

"Yes, Master. I'm your Pussycat."

"Suck my cock."

"Yes, Master."

I removed his steel hard erection, and lovingly sucked him off, swallowing his offering when he emptied his balls, before tucking him back in his slacks. Dad told Sean to hold me in his lap and fondle me as he explained things. I didn't get permission to cum. His hands caressed and petted me. He wasn't as good as a wolf, but I enjoyed it.

Mom sat down in Dad's lap so he could cosset her as he explained.

"While Jessica is in submission to you, you have complete control over her sexuality. She can't have sex with anyone you don't allow her to have sex with. That includes Alicia, Brigitte and Gretchen. She can't masturbate. She can't orgasm without your permission. That doesn't mean that she won't, but she'll get punished if she does. You can theoretically tell her to have sex with someone else, although since she promised to only have sex with three people, she will safe word out of anything else, unless you tell her you'll allow her to withdraw from her promise, but remember, once the promise is withdrawn, she has the choice of whether or not she'll make it again, and you'll only be her Master for one weekend a month, so be careful what you wish for.

"We touched upon a safe word, so let's discuss that. By giving her a safe word, and Jessica needs the ability to give it in some way, even when her mouth is full, or gagged; whatever you're doing, needs to stop immediately. This is for her protection, especially while you're relatively new to being a Dominant. It should be unmistakable as a safe word. Something like 'stop' doesn't work, because what if she says, 'Don't, Stop.'' Does Jessica mean, 'Don't, you need to stop' or 'I love this, don't stop'. It needs to be clear and unmistakable. Something with hard vowels works well, like Kumquat, or Crescendo, or Black. Frequently, something like yellow or red can be used together. Yellow means I don't want you to stop yet, but you need to slow it down or tone it down. Once it's been used, you can ask for specifics. 'Don't spank me so hard,' or the like. Red means Stop Now. Don't do another thing until you know what's wrong. Are you good so far?"

"Yes."

"As you do this, you'll figure things out about each other. Where her limits are, for example. If she always uses her safe word if you're spanking her, then you're hitting her too hard. You'll find out her soft and hard limits. Hard limits are things she'll never do under any circumstance, and if you do them, she'll no longer accept you as her Dominant, because you've broken trust with her. Soft limits are things like sucking your cock after an ass fucking. It may be conditional. Has she cleaned her bottom out recently, and how long ago. If it was in the last hour, it's okay, if longer, it's not, or it might depend on how she feels at the moment. I've had lots of orgasms, so I can take more of a spanking today than I could yesterday. That's why you need to pay attention. Yesterday, you pounded her pretty hard and she was good with it, today, not so much.

"Any time you do something new you haven't done before, it's best to talk it over ahead of time. Anything you have done before, you can probably proceed, but still pay attention. You may think you've got all the power in the power exchange, but Jessica can stop it all in a heartbeat. Go or No Go, that power rests with her."

"Okay, I can see that."

"You want to keep her in a state of dependence, so you'll feed her at meal times when you can, and you should play with her and keep her on edge. Constantly play with her, touch her, direct her to do what you want, but this is not so you have a servant. This is about sex. If you want a maid, hire a maid. If you want a submissive bitch, fuck her, often."

"Master, may I please cum?" I whispered to him.

"Yes, you may."

I orgasmed, and kissed him as I climaxed, rocking on his fingers. His fingers were very wet.

"You can also put her plate on the floor, like a pet who isn't allowed to eat at the table. Jessica has told me that during any weekend that she is submissive to you, you have no limitations on who you have sex with, as long as it's done in front of her, but that you need to use condoms with anyone she doesn't know is clean and healthy. This includes former girlfriends. If you allow her to withdraw her promise, you can make her lick them and clean up after your sex."

He looked at me and I nodded, kissing him again.

"Let's talk about punishment for a minute. Punishment is never about hurting your submissive. Like most of the symbols and gestures you engage in, it's to establish your Dominance, and your slave's submission. While some Masters will do things to leave marks, welts or bruises on their submissives, I doubt that Jessica would want you to do things like that to her. For one thing, she's only doing it for one weekend a month, so anything that remains past that weekend would usually require explaining. This is particularly true if you want your submissive dressing slutty. Since Anita is my permanent submissive, I don't want to explain unusual bruises, scars or welts which look like I've been abusing her. I like most indications of punishment to disappear within an hour or two. For instance, I gave Slut a spanking before we left Jessica's, and as you can plainly see, there's no evidence that she was spanked at all. You want it to hurt, but not abuse. It's best if you're not angry when you do this. Remain calm and dispassionate, almost like spanking your kids. Slut over my lap."

"Yes, Master." Mom got over Dad's lap.

"Punishments are usually arousing to a Dominant, so when you're finished, you'll usually want to fuck her, or have her suck you off when you're done. I'm going to start spanking Slut. You'll notice that the spanking occurs on the meaty parts of her bottom and legs, and that I move my hand around. I don't have to hurry this in the slightest. It's good if you use your hand for spankings at first, for the immediate feedback. Your hand will feel a good spanking just like Jessica's bottom, so you have some indication of how hard you're striking her. You want her ass red, but not bruised, so make sure as you're spanking her, that you're not breaking blood vessels.

"If you use a whip or paddle, the same applies. If using a whip, you don't want anything to break the skin, so something with soft strands, and not a lot of force. It should sting, but not damage. While a good spanking should hurt slightly, it's usually arousing to a submissive. It's not uncommon for Slut to orgasm during her spanking. I usually add five to her total if she didn't have permission for it. The endorphins released during an orgasm, do help submissives deal with the pain of the spanking, so I'll usually try to extend it by finger fucking her as she starts to orgasm, or sometimes, I'll have one of her toys in her pussy giving her orgasms. I'm going to give you forty, Slut. You have my permission to orgasm if you ask for it, but not if you don't. I want you to count, thank me for each one, and ask for another."

"Yes, Master."

Dad started Mom's spanking. Mom counted, then said, "Thank you, sir. May I please have another." It was a nice leisurely spanking, around four or five swats per minute. Dad had Sean come close and watch him turn Mom's ass red. He had pulled me with him, his arm around me, still fondling a breast. Dad did a good job. It wasn't long before she was moaning, in pleasure as well as pain. You could see her raise her ass up between swats to meet his hand when it came down, and her legs started spreading as moisture flowed from her pussy.

Mom asked for permission to cum and the very next swat did it for her. Dad quickly shoved two fingers into her cunt and finger banged her to a nice, long, delightful orgasm. My own pussy was leaking quite a bit as a result of seeing her cum. Sean's cock was hard again.

When her spanking was over, Dad pointed out her bottom, red, but had no broken blood vessels. Warm, (Dad had Sean touch Mom's naked ass to feel the warmth), just before he plunged his hard cock into her and fucked her. After ensuring his dick was well soaked in her pussy, Dad moved from her pussy to her bottom.

"It's so hot and tight," he said, "the heat of her red ass against my groin is amazing."

Mom orgasmed twice, with permission, before Dad emptied himself in her bottom. When he pulled out, Mom cleaned him off, our previous enemas having allowed that act of submission. Dad even licked her asshole cleaning his own cum off of her, instead of having one of the wolves do it. They were kind of busy kissing anyway, though I was sure they would have done it if he asked, especially Brigitte.

Then it was Sean's turn to try a spanking on me. I guess try would be the right word to use. I kept telling him he could hit me harder, but he never quite got it right, afraid to hit a girl I imagine. My Dad didn't dare spank my bare ass to show him, so Brigitte hopped up and said, "Move, Sean."

Sean got up and Brigitte sat down, pulling me over her lap. "Listen, Sean. This submissive bitch just spent sixteen hours in labor, pushing an immense object out of her pussy. Despite how painful that is, she's going to have at least three more. Plus, she runs at least ten miles every day, plus takes self defense classes three times a week. She is not a wimp, and you shouldn't treat her like one. Women have a huge amount of pain tolerance anyway, or we'd quit having kids the first time we had one. She'd sleep in instead of getting up and running on a cold morning until her muscles ache. If you want to play patty cake with a bare ass, I'm sure you can find dozens of women happy to oblige a good looking fucker like you. But Jessica wants someone to make her feel like the submissive slut she is. That means you have to smack her good a few times. If you're too rough, she can tell you to stop or slow down, so give her a good whack. You should at least see the outline of your hand. Count for me, bitch."

Smack. That got my attention. "One."

Another smack, the other cheek. "Two."

"Is she complaining that I'm hitting her too hard?" Smack. "Three," I said.

"No," Sean replied.

Smack. "Four."

"No. See how her ass is starting to pink up nicely? No broken blood vessels, just a good red handprint on this delectable derrière. She gets off on this shit, Sean. It makes her pussy drool." Smack.

"Five."

"Push a couple fingers in her pussy and see how quickly she cums. She's on the edge, just waiting for you to tip her over the cliff." Smack.

"Six."

He did and I orgasmed, without permission it was on me so fast.

"Five more for that, Pussycat," Brigitte said. Smack.

"Seven," I whimpered, still spasming.

"Now sit down and carry on. Manhandle her a little. Let her know who's boss right now," Brigitte said, pushing me off her lap.

Sean pulled me off the floor, dumped me over his lap and gave me ten good ones. I asked for permission to cum.

"No," Sean said, and gave me another five.

"Master, please let me cum," I begged.

"You can cum," he said.

Despite begging, I was a little disappointed he gave in so quickly. Didn't stop me from cumming since I now had permission. Then he fucked me hard, and that was good, although he gave me permission to cum every time I needed to. Sean didn't know how to twist me up in knots the way Quinn did. Didn't edge me for an hour until I was begging to cum. Dad was good. Mom loved her submission, and Dad spent the rest of the weekend pointing out tips and tricks to turn me into a quivering mass of jelly, but Sean never quite got it. You'd think someone with his own crew would know how to order me around and make me his slut, but whatever he did on his boat, didn't translate into the bedroom.

I felt like Sean was playing at Dominance, that he only did it because Quinn had done it to me, and he didn't want anyone to say Quinn could do something that he couldn't. He did just good enough I didn't quite crave what I knew I was missing, but never enough I was able to forget what it was like to be Quinn's submissive slut.

******

Over the next three months, Angela, Rose and Isabelle, all got impregnated with puppies. Randa was the last of the fantastic four to have a baby, a boy. Mom and Dad's sale of their Wisconsin house went through and they took possession of the house in Maine. James and Sue's house was on the market, and they were moving their possessions to the joint house next week.

I found out that Antoine was Rene's puppy. Dani's baby was Tony's and she got two new bodyguards, both male, Rafiki and Lorenzo, a couple of black wolves, who were probably chosen by Quinn just for Carl's gratification, especially with Rafiki's long black cock, the longest I'd ever seen. Simone had Nat's puppy, and she got two new mates as bodyguards, Charles and Carmen. Charles was white, eighty-six human years old, and his bitch was black, seventy-five. They'd just mated a year ago, and were hoping for a puppy with Simone, who'd be biracial, just as they were.

A week after Brigitte delivered her daughter, my parents adopted Kathleen, and moved her into the house. It did slow Mom down a little, as I expected it might. Don't get me wrong. Dad still let her fuck a wolf once a week, but no more gang bangs for now. What was nice, is James and Sue helped take care of the baby. They'd had an only child themselves and somehow seemed to enjoy having another one in the house. Having four people to take care of him, eased the burden on everyone.

Gretchen's studio was finished, and she was working hard, trying to keep up with the orders coming in. Her painting at the art gallery in Boston was a big success, and the gallery wanted to do a show for her, featuring ten of her paintings. The one that had gone up in the gallery was sold for $15,000 dollars, and the gallery thought her others would bring in that much or more. It was getting close to Gretchen having another breeding. As soon as she finished the paintings for the gallery, she was going back to Wisconsin on her next ovulation for another puppy.

As anticipated, Gretchen and I spent all of our time at my house except when she joined me a couple times at Sean's. She didn't fuck him, but he enjoyed watching the two of us have sex, then fucking me or one of the bodyguards. Once a month, he put me in his version of submission, but it was like a Shirley Temple as opposed to a Long Island Ice Tea; no kick.

When Gretchen was finishing her tenth painting, Quinn invited Gerhard to come for a party at his place, and escort Gretchen and Ingrid back to Wisconsin. There were a lot of others invited for her mini show, including yours truly and Sean, even Rene and Sasha were going to be there, as much to meet Gerhard, as for any other reason. I wanted to go, but wondered if that would end up being a problem.

"We're invited to Quinn's house for a party, celebrating Gretchen getting a ten piece show in Boston. It's the first time I'll have seen her latest works. I'd like to go. There will be a lot of people I know including some people from Wisconsin. Plus Gretchen is going back to Wisconsin for her next breeding. I'd like you to come with me."

"What day is it?"

"Next Saturday. You can put me in submission if you want and I'll go as your naked slut."

"Are you doing that for Quinn?"

"I'm doing it for you. If I'm your submissive, I can't have sex with anyone without your permission, so you'll know you have control of me, and no one else will. I don't have to, but I thought you might like it knowing you can show me off as your bitch."

"Yes to the party. I'm not sure about the naked stuff. Let me think about it."

That went easier than I expected. I kissed him. "Yes, Master," I whispered. "Would you like your cock sucked?"

"Damn you're a sexy bitch. Of course I'd like my cock sucked."

"I look good too. Lost all that baby fat, and I'm in the best damn shape of my life. I'll bet you never thought you'd have a hot girlfriend like me begging to suck your dick, did you?"

Sean laughed. "I can't say I ever did."

"You need to introduce me to your parents so they can see how I dote on you. I'll suck you off in front of them."

"Please don't," he laughed. "They're pretty conservative. If they knew I was fucking you and three other women and letting you sleep with Gretchen and the others, they'd have a cow."

"Mmm, too bad." I knelt down in front of him and extracted his cock. "Brigitte, you want to suck Sean's balls while I drain them."

"Sure, I wouldn't mind a little of his meat either." Brigitte said.

"I'll get him hard again and he can fuck you while we sixty-nine,"

"Damn," Sean said as I wrapped my lips around his cock. "This is crazy."

Crazy enough he got his balls drained twice, and Brigitte got a fucking of her own.

******

Sean decided to take his submissive slut to Quinn's party naked. The weather was warming up and Dani, Isabelle, Rose, Sue and Mom were also mingling naked with collars around their necks and leashes attached to their collars, so we didn't wander too far off from our Dominants. What was a little surprising to me is that Gerhard was there with Janet, and she was as bare ass naked as the rest of us, although she was about three months pregnant. I introduced my Master to all of the people he didn't know, including Rafiki and Lorenzo, Charles and Carmen, and Gerhard and Janet.

"Sean, this is a very good friend of mine from Wisconsin. He's like the Rene of Wisconsin, paying Gretchen for renting out her womb. He's going to take her back in a couple of days so she can be impregnated again. Janet is Gerhard's submissive."