Matt & I Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D. Elbee
D. Elbee
151 Followers

Angie stood, and it was my turn to take the hard manhood into my mouth. I looked up to see him and Angie kiss then see his eyes clench as I knew he was about to cum. I let him, I let his semen flow into my mouth and then down my throat. I love the taste of him and would never deny him cumming in my mouth.

He pushed Angie to the bed and spread her legs, moving quickly to let his mouth and tongue settle on her clit. He was licking and sucking and she was wriggling beneath him and making soft sounds that showed her approaching orgasm. She reached out for me, pulled me to her, and we kissed. I wasn't sure if Matt was watching but it didn't matter any more. As the old saying goes, 'the cat was out of the bag'. She came while we were kissing and held my mouth to hers until her body relaxed.

I looked at Matt and at his questioning gaze. "Yes, honey. Angie and I are, we're, well we've been together."

His face changed to a full grin. "Fantastic!" He said as he pulled me to him and kissed me. "My Mom likes girls too; and likes my brother." I didn't have time to question him on how he knew. He pushed me back so Angie could move between my legs to give me a wonderful climax. Matt lay beside me, kissing me, fondling my breasts and rubbing her back as she dutifully licked and sucked me. He whispered in my ear "It's OK you know, doing it with Mike. He's your son too." I just looked at him as I came, appreciating my young understanding son. He was hard again and moved behind her and slid into her and came. It was a wonderful way to end the day and explain to Matt how things had changed. He already knew.

To be continued...

D. Elbee
D. Elbee
151 Followers
12