Matt and Jason Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Huh?"

"Started our first year together. My birthday. I teased her about making some big fancy cake. She got offended. There was hell to pay. Me demeaning her, I guess."

"Oh... shit man, that sucks. If it helps... I'm not Alicia. And I'd fucking beat the shit out of anyone who treated you like that."

Matt just looked down for a long time. I didn't know what else to say. Then, he shot right out of his chair, surprising me. He violently pushed the table out of the way, knocking a bunch of shit over. I gaped, staring at him. With steely determination, he walked over to me, took my head in both his hands, leaned in, and gave me a monster kiss. Deep and soulful. Almost tipping me back out of my chair and onto the floor.

It was... nice.

I was just settling into his kiss, when I felt his hands swing downward. My eyes nearly bugged out of my head as I realized he was undoing my belt buckle and wrenching my pants open. In two quick jerks he hauled them down over my knees, and the fabric fell in a heap around my ankles. And without a word, he got on his knees and buried his face in my crotch. My dick sprang to life, hard enough to punch a hole in titanium in less than a second.

And then he fucking sucked me. It was the best blowjob of my entire life.

Matt had already become a damn good cocksucker, but now he outdid himself. He fucking went down on me. Hard. Again and again. Sucking hard. Again and again. Fucking inhaling my cock. My head rolled back and I let out a loud, rumbling growl. Faster. Faster. He was fucking sucking me off. Suction and pressure, more than a woman had ever been able to do. Pulling back, letting his tongue roll heavily around my cockhead. Again and again. Fast, tight circles. Tonguing the tip. Fast. Hard. Then swallowing me down again. And to my great joy and utter disbelief, he truly did swallow, somehow opening his throat and taking my shaft all the way to the base. Fucking my dick with his throat. I screamed, gripping his shoulders and convulsing wildly. His mouth slammed me down again and again, tighter than fuck, and sending bolts of electricity ripping through my entire body. Fuck. FUCK.

He pulled back explosively. Spit pouring down my dick. He jacked me a few times and then started mouth-fucking me all over again, jacking me at the same time. I thrashed. Delirious with glee. FUCKING-A THIS WAS AMAZING! I was rabid. Jerking every which way and belting out sounds no human should be able to make.

Then suddenly it was all gone. I swung my head back down to see what was happening, and I realized that at some point in my delirium he had stripped off his own pants. He stood up, hard as steel, and dripping cock-snot. He brought his face to mine. A kiss like a sucker punch. I could smell my musk in his beard.

And then he squatted over me, and fucking impaled himself on my hard cock.

Fucking GOD! We were a mess, completely out of our minds. Growling out animal sounds while trying to kiss. Feeling the fire that only another man could light in us. Me ripping open his ass. The feel of his ass muscles spasming around me as my cockhead pushed through him. Fire. Man-fire. Matt gave himself the smallest of pauses to adjust to my girth, then slammed down. Friction. Fire. My dick was on fire. Only our own spit as our lube. Down again. Balls deep. Again and again. We kissed as savagely as we fucked. Grunting all the time into each other's mouths. Matt threw his head back and bellowed, "FUCK YEAH!" He swung his head down, meeting my eyes with raw, angry aggression. Anyone else seeing that look would have been scared shitless that he was about to kill them. It just made me hotter for him. I grabbed him. Working with him to slam him down again and again on my cock. FUCK. FUCK. FUCKFUCKFUCK. Fucking. Pounding.

Matt's head flew back again and with and epic scream he blew his load all over my shirt. Drenching me in cum. Marking me as his.

I fucking needed to shoot. Needed him. Needed to claim him as mine.

I locked my arms around him and to his wild-eyed surprise, stood up. Lifting him up like he was nothing, my steel-hard cock still balls-deep inside his hairy hole. Matt threw his arms around my neck, his legs around my waist, and buried his face into my shoulder. Still screaming, like he was still shooting. I wanted to march us right into the bedroom, to fucking fuck the everlasting shit out of him. But I was far too gone. No fucking time. My hunger was pounding through my head. My blood boiling. We only got as far as the hallway, when I slammed his shoulders against the wall and started slamming his ass from below. Standing there fucking him like I was the fucking God of Thunder. Again and again. The force of the impact made Matt's entire body shudder wildly. Bouncing nearly out of control. He just gripped me tighter, burying his screams against my neck.

Again and again. Fucking pounding him against the wall. Again and again. Seeing red. Blood pounding in my brain.

The best fucking cardio of my entire life.

Matt started bouncing in time with my hammer blows. Slamming together. A fucking picture fell off the wall with a crash. Fuck it. SLAM SLAM SLAM SLAM.

And finally, I could feel my balls start to boil over. Vision going nearly white as I gave his ass everything I had. I fucking exploded, feeling like my head and balls were both being blown to bits. I fucking screamed to wake the dead.

And it was over. We collapsed against each other onto the floor, baptized in cum and sweat, caught in a tangle of twisted clothes. Matt crawled up on top of me, kissing me roughly, giving no sign of being tired at all. I pulled back and hissed, "I fucking need you inside me. I Fucking NEED it!"

And, well... despite my best laid plans...

...dinner most certainly got cold.

12