Matt & Lisa at School Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks, Matt. She's really special and Andy reminds me a lot of you." Brian's voice rose a little. "She really wants to meet you, too. Funny, I think it was something my dad said to her, but I really don't know. I know Aunt Laurie talked a lot about you that night..."

"Brian, after you guys get in Friday, can we talk -- alone -- for a few minutes?" Matt asked.

"Sure, cuz...I wanted to talk to you, too." Brian sounded almost relieved. "Anything else you needed now?"

Matt grinned at Lisa and Margie. "Yeah, stud...actually...I need to know Kathy's measurements. If you don't mind, of course." His grin widened; Brian didn't even ask why before he described his fiancé's physique. "Uhm...you know, cuz...that's the same as my sister...and our roommate, Margie. She can't wait to meet you guys either."

"Roommate? What's the story? Does she know..." Brian sounded very nervous.

"Dude...chill," Matt replied quickly. "Everything's good, Bri. She's like..." Matt looked at Margie and smiled, "family...you know?"

"Cool, Matt. Then I can't wait to meet her, too."

"We'll be in the room when you get there, cuz. See you Friday." They said their goodbyes and Matt hung up. He had a big grin as he faced his two favorite girls. "This is perfect...David has already talked to Brian -- he said Kathy should meet me right away and Brian seems okay with it. And she's exactly your size, Lisa. You guys can bring stuff for Kathy to wear to the pool hall Saturday night."

The lucky young man grabbed his older sister's hand and pulled her down against his long, lean body. They kissed long and hard, their hands touching and holding each others' special places. When he turned to the other side, his exquisite Asian fiancée was right there waiting for him -- offering herself to her Master, the man she loved. Matt kissed Margie the same way he'd kissed his sister.

With an arm around both sets of soft, sexy shoulders, Matt looked up at his ceiling. "I'm so tired," he groaned. "Gotta sleep, ladies..." He closed his eyes. "This is gonna be one very crazy Parents' Weekend, huh?"