Matt & Lisa at School Ch. 06b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me again...what do you want, Kathy? What will you do to be my slut?" There was a smile on his face, but it held none of the warmth she saw earlier. It made her cunt flood.

"Anything you want, Master." She had sensed his reaction to her hoarse, bluesy voice before and she had already told herself that was all he would ever hear from her in bed. "Anytime...anywhere...with anyone you tell me to."

"Fuck," Matt thought to himself, "I'd marry her just for that voice." He looked down and saw the effect she had on his thick ten inches. Then his eyes met hers. "My mother taught you how to suck cock, but you won't need those lessons now, slut." He let go of her sore, abused nipples -- the sudden release hurt her almost as much as the pinching -- and with his left hand he grabbed a handful of her silky blonde hair. He felt behind himself with his right hand until he found her wet, over-heated pussy. He wet his fingers inside her steamy cave and then with his ring finger poised over her puckered butthole and his middle finger over her cunt hole, he slid his fingers inside and gripped her like a bowling ball with his thumb on her clit. "Sometimes, you're just a hole for someone to cum in."

She didn't know if it was the flat tone of his voice or the words that he spoke, but the effect on her was immediate and overwhelming. She was right back on the edge of her climax and being finger-fucked in the ass and pussy only increased her pleasure. Before she could even begin to respond, she felt him rise up off her chest and he gripped harder on her hair.

He brought her face up to meet his cock and her mouth opened wide in anticipation. Without warning, he pushed his hips forward and pulled her face closer until she gagged on the mushroom-shaped head of his cock in the back of her mouth.

"Use your tongue...keep it moving around the bottom." Kathy was grunting and groaning as he kept himself buried in her sweet mouth. "Breathe through your nose, slut." Holding her head in place with a tight grip on her hair, he started moving in and out, fucking her face in time with his fingers fucking her ass and cunt.

Kathy was transported to another place as she felt him violate her body over and over again. She concentrated first on the burning sensation of her stretched anus. "God, it hurts with a finger," she almost swooned as she thought to herself, "what will his cock do to me?" The light show started on the back of her eyelids again as she imagined the pain mixed with pleasure a great ass-fuck would bring her. Then she recognized the pleasure his middle finger and thumb were giving her -- her clit was absolutely electric and his long finger was massaging her G-spot just perfectly - and the sensations spread in outward circles from her inner core all the way to her fingers and toes.

"Glurph! Unghh! Arghh!" She gagged each time he shoved his thick cock-head into the back of her mouth. Using her silky blonde hair, he tilted her face up so she was looking into his ice-blue eyes. "I suppose most guys say they're sorry" he said, his voice as flat as his eyes, "when they make you gag." He held her face against him, making her choke on his length. "They're lying -- they love it." He eased off, allowing her to catch her breath, leaving only his head between her soft lips. And as soon as she relaxed, Matt started in again, moving like a piston in all three holes until he felt the cum starting to bubble up in his balls and head for release. He pulled his fingers out of her and with both hands he held her head next to him as he shot twice into her throat. He pulled back, leaving the soft underside of his cock-head resting on her puffy lower lip and he let go one last blast of his creamy boy-cum to coat her tongue with his own unique taste. As the taste exploded in her mouth, Kathy was seeing stars again.

Matt pulled her back towards the middle of the bed and then pushed the tingling young beauty on to her back. Still straddling her perfect form, he backed up so he could see all of her naked splendor. He knew that soon he would have her lined up next to Lisa, Margie and Laurie and he would spend hours fucking them all. But now, this moment, all he felt was an uncontrollable lust for this blonde, sexy coed with the hot, wet, pink cunt. He lifted her ass up until her pussy was winking at the heavens and then he bent over and covered her sex with his mouth, sucking and licking and oh-so-gently chewing her nether lips until his long tongue coaxed the sweet nectar from her climax into his hungry mouth.

Kathy was completely lost within herself as her Master's tongue manipulated her mind through her hyper-sensitive pussy. She felt small seismic events throughout her body as her orgasm seemed to stretch from pleasure to madness. She was barely aware that he had laid her back down again and only the sharp, sudden pain at her right breast was enough to bring her back into the moment.

Wide-eyed and stifling a little scream, Kathy raised herself up on her elbows to see her new love pulling his head back...letting her see the tiny tear in her otherwise flawless flesh and the blood starting to seep from his bite. Once again, as though he threw a switch, her cunt started to vibrate, sending electric shocks along every nerve in her body. And as he backed off, Margie leaned over her blonde slut-sister's tit and sucked at the small cut, cleaning the wound with her soft tongue. When she swiped Kathy's extended nipple, the poor blonde moaned. When Lisa bent over her other side and caught Kathy's other nipple between her teeth, it was too much for the newest slut and she came once again.

The girls continued their oral assault on their new compatriot as Matt fell backwards across the large bed. Laurie was next to him immediately, kissing and caressing her boy so gently, so lovingly. "Steven," she said to her husband, "hand me a lit joint and get me a cool washcloth." She held her hand out, not taking her eyes off of Matt's face. When she felt the thin tube in her fingers, she brought it to her son, her Master. "Here, honey... relax...let me make you feel better." Her sweet voice in his ear was as soothing as the cool cloth that she used to wipe his forehead and cool the back of his neck. After a few deep hits of the potent weed, Matt felt completely refreshed and anxious to finish the induction ceremony.

Laying on his side across the bottom of the bed, his head propped up as he leaned on an elbow, he looked across to find his cousin's eyes and silently motioned him over. He handed the joint to Brian as he got close and watched as he took a deep drag and then handed it over to his beautiful, naked aunt. She took it and gave her favorite nephew a deep, sexy kiss in return; she'd sensed what was coming.

Matt had moved to his back; he was propped up, leaning back on both elbows. As Brian disengaged from Laurie, he looked back at his younger cousin; anticipation (and his aunt's tongue) had his cock standing erect and his flesh buzzing with excitement. The eighteen year-old Master looked deep into Brian's eyes as he spoke to his cousin's fiancée.

"You've been marked twice, Kathy. Ready for number three?" His voice sounded light and conversational, but it was pitched for total control and it was better than a lie detector in getting truthful answers.

Kathy shivered as her new sisters continued their sensual assault on her sensitized skin. "Yes, Master," she moaned with her hoarse, bluesy voice.

"We can stop now," the lean young man teased her, "your choice, baby." He held his thick cock in his hand so she could see it and he started to stroke it slowly from base to crown. Kathy groaned as it grew in front of her eyes -- she wanted him so badly her cunt burned and her nipples were trying to explode.

"Please, Matty," she was whimpering, "I'll do anything you want me to, baby... anywhere...anytime...with any one you want me to. I promise, Master."

"You tell me this in front of your fiancé?" Matt's voice was getting deeper and everyone in the room was now involved. "You seem very sure." He looked back and forth between the engaged couple. "And he agrees?"

"Completely, Master." If he let himself, Matt was sure he could cum just listening to her voice. He had to talk to his dad about training her...later. "Because he loves me completely."

Now Matt kept his eyes on Brian as he spoke to the hot little blonde. "That's good, baby -very good. So you can tell him to make me completely hard and wet so I can take your ass in front of him."

Gasps and moans came from all over the room -- every person there was affected by not only Matt's voice but by the total sensuality that permeated the atmosphere in the suite.

Steven and Laurie were both remembering their first night with Brian and Kathy and her reaction to Steven sucking Brian's firm, young cock.

Andy thought back to just a few minutes earlier (it seemed) when he had Brian's uncle's cock in his mouth. He was surprised to find he was truly disappointed that he didn't finish the blowjob...maybe later.

Lisa and Margie were both so turned on by the whole evening anyway, the thought of two really good looking young men together only added fuel to their fire.

The all- American blonde cheerleader, naked and sweating, looked over the heads of the two girls licking her tits and fingering her pussy. With everything she could put into that outstanding voice, she looked at her beloved straight in his eyes and said, "Brian, if you truly love me...if you really want to marry me...show me, baby -- show us all. Suck his big cock, honey...lick his balls...make him hard and wet so he can fuck my ass." It was as if everyone's heart was beating at the same rate...everyone's breath was in time with the others'. "Now, baby."

The tall, handsome red-head made a quick turn to grab a glass of water. His mouth had gone completely dry as Matt and Kathy heated up the room. Swallowing quickly he crawled up o the bed between his cousin's spread legs. He held Matt's cock upright in one hand and cradled his swollen sac with the other. Slowly, he started to lick the thick, vein-covered shaft from bottom to top. Knowing what he liked himself, he sucked and licked the same areas that were the most sensitive on his own organs. When he could feel Matt's skin start to throb, he opened his mouth wide and slipped it over the erect tool, sucking the head gently between his lips.

Brian was totally into the pleasure he was giving and receiving as he serviced his cousin on his fiancée's behalf. His tongue found the piss-slit and he worked all of the pre-cum he could find on to his tongue. Within minutes, he was slurping and slobbering all over Matt's fully erect fuck-pole. When he was able to slip the large head into his throat and actually swallow, his own cock started leaking pre-cum in a steady stream. Matt finally pulled his cock away before Brian's enthusiastic suck job got him too excited to finish what he had started with Kathy. He was just about ready to complete his task when he had a brilliant idea about how to bind the whole family even closer together by including them in the final part of the ceremony.

There would be no secrets from each other if this arrangement was to survive into the future, and the first one Matt was going to give up was Kathy's. "Margie...Lisa, turn her over...on her knees and face in a pillow." Wordlessly they followed his instructions as everyone inched closer to the action, still breathing in unison as the temperature in the room kept rising. Kathy would have sworn her heart was beating outside her chest and the blood pumping through her was all she could hear as the twin beauties flipped her over and positioned her with her ass up high and her knees spread wide.

Matt got to his knees and moved close to Kathy's up-turned rear end. She was moaning as the girls stroked her steamy hot flesh all over. Matt looked at the beautiful form in front of him and started to stroke her cheeks with his long fingers. His cool, gentle touch was making Kathy shiver in delight and she was crawling with goose bumps. Matt looked around until he found Andy -- eyes wide open and breathing fast and shallow.

"Andy," he said softly, his voiced still pitched as before, "do you know what your sister wanted from you?" He smiled gently, "Besides your cock?"

Andy felt all eyes on him and flushed red under the scrutiny of everyone's stare. He nodded slowly. "She...she asked me...once. I just couldn't...I...couldn't do what..."

SMACK!!!

"OHHH!!! Unghhh!!!" Kathy stifled the small scream with the soft pillow when without warning, Matt's hand landed flat and hard on her up-turned ass. The sudden burning caused her pussy to gush and her nipples to throb in anticipation of more.

The others in the room did nothing to stifle their own moans and groans as each reacted to the slapping sound of flesh on flesh.

"Was that it, Andy? Was that what she wanted?" Andy moaned as he nodded again. But this time, Matt knew, he would give his younger sister what she craved. "Come here, Andy," Matt motioned his older look-alike closer. "Please help me with your sister...do what I say. Okay?" There was no way Andy could have refused him.

"Stick your finger into her pussy, dude...make it nice and wet." Andy made sure they all heard the sloshing sound as he finger-fucked his younger sister.

Kathy was riding the edge of one of her biggest orgasms ever. Naked, bent over and totally exposed, she felt like the biggest slut of all time and she thrilled with the feeling. And now, with Matt making her brother abuse her, she didn't know how it could get any better. She would find out soon enough.

"Good," Matt continued, "now take it out and stick it up her cute little ass." Andy looked up a little hesitantly. "Now, Andy...do it hard and fast." Compelled by Matt's voice, Andy did as he was instructed and jammed his finger up his sister's tiny butthole. Everyone in the room but Matt groaned as his finger popped through her tightly clenched sphincter and shot up her anal chute. "Rub it around, man...stretch her out for me." And again, Andy did as he was told while Kathy continued moaning and groaning into the bedding.

"One more thing, Andy...do one more thing for your sister." Matt spoke softly, but made no attempt to keep his words from Kathy. "When I tell you to, as fast as you can, pull your finger out of her asshole and spank her as hard as I did."

Kathy groaned as she heard him speak...his words re-creating her fantasy so perfectly that she started to climax before her brother even moved. She couldn't see Matt nod silently at Andy, but she certainly felt his finger pull out of her with a pop! and then

SMACK!!!

He landed flat across the smooth, firm flesh of her ass cheek hard enough to leave a bright red imprint of his hand and to cause a tear to run out of her eye as she sobbed into her pillow.

"Brian," Matt turned his attention back to his cousin, "get back up here." He guided Andy away to make room for Kathy's fiancé. "You saw what he did...now you, cuz. Finger in her cunt...then up..."

"I saw, cuz...I know what to do." Brian's voice was raw with emotion and unconstrained lust. He moved close to the bent-over blonde and repeated the actions Andy had just finished.

SMACK!!!

Kathy was cumming continuously as she realized what her Master was doing. Her sobs did nothing to stop him as she heard him tell Uncle Steven to take his turn.

SMACK!!!

Both cheeks were bright red as they alternated from one to the other, each taking their turn.

SMACK!!! SMACK!!!

Flanking her like bookends, Lisa and Margie did their duty together, as was their usual style, fingering Kathy's pussy and her asshole at the same time, stretching her wide for the imminent intrusion. And then together, of course, spanking her tender ass flesh as hard as they could...knowing that their sister-in-arms was cumming harder than ever.

Kathy felt two new fingers in her cunt...soft, feminine strokes were setting her pussy on fire and then she felt them in her anus, stretching and stroking and opening her wide for what was to come when Laurie leaned down and whispered in her ear. "I told you he was special, didn't I?" The young blonde let the older woman's words take her back over the top -- Laurie felt Kathy's sphincter clutching around her probing fingers as her continuous climax racked her body once more.

Close to passing out from the intensity of her pain-induced pleasure, the orgasmic coed didn't see Lisa and Margie get whispered instructions from Matt and then each grab some ice from the silver bucket that Steven held out to them. Instead, she was concentrating on Laurie...waiting and then feeling the pop! as the long fingers vacated her cute ass. And knowing the routine, Kathy braced herself for the hand-slap that would send the burning pleasure along all her frazzled nerves one more time. But to her great surprise,

"AAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

She screamed her insane orgasm into her pillow as waves of electric pain and hyper-intense sex radiated through her skin and along every neural path expanding outward from her perfectly shaped, bright red ass as her slut-sisters rubbed her abused ass-cheeks with smooth pieces of ice. And when she thought she was truly loosing her mind to her lust-driven passions, the all-American fresh-faced blonde cheerleader felt Matt grab a handful of her hair and jerk her head back. He was whispering in her ear as her climax rolled over her again and again. "One last chance, Kathy...tell me what you'll do...or tell me to stop. Your choice..."

She felt his mushroom-shaped cockhead push up gently against her sore, gaping asshole. "Oh, God," she thought to herself, "too big...much too big...split me in half..." But there was no way she could give this up, not now -- not ever.

"Any...thing you...want, Master," it was so hard to get the words out of her mouth as he tugged back on her hair. "Any...time...place..." she was choking as he drew back harder, causing her back to arch and her sphincter to slip over his cockhead and trap his first few inches just inside, "unnnghh...so big, Matty...OH!!!" She screamed, almost silently, as he slid just two more inches of his massive fuck-stick into her bowels.

"And?" he whispered the final part of the question.

"Any...anyone you...tell me to...UNNNNNGGGGHH!!!...OH!!...uhhHHH!!" Matt released her hair and Kathy fell face-down onto the soft pillows, screaming her pleasure as Matt's huge erection filled her anal canal -- the heat of his meat thrilling her to the core. She was only faintly aware of his hands on her hips as he started fucking his huge prick into her faster and faster. The burning desire deep in her inflamed cunt burst into a fireworks of pain and pleasure that consumed her pussy and her throbbing clit, her ass and her swollen nipples. And when she felt his thick, hot crème splash deep in her bowels, the electric rush that flew over her skin finally took her deep into a relaxing sleep.

Matt held her hips gently as he pulled away slowly, letting his softening cock fall out her, covered in his own frothy crème, as he laid her gently on the bed. Again, it was his loving mother who attended to him immediately with a soft, warm washcloth and a dry fluffy towel. When he was clean, she sucked her boy's cock between her soft lips, loving the musky taste of his eighteen years.

Around them, everyone else was starting to come alive...all having been temporarily stunned by the performance in front of them. Brian looked at his sleeping fiancée and then back at his younger cousin. Before he could say anything, Matt held his hand up.