Matt and Michelle Ch. 03

Story Info
3rd part of the story.
2.2k words
4.6
46.2k
41
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/16/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My head was swimming with so many scattered thoughts. Here we were, my sister and I, naked, and in her bed. It only took us a few minutes to get to this point, but in some ways, it was many years coming.

Her warm, soft body felt so good pressed up against me. I was in a state of complete relaxation, and also perpetual arousal. I'd never experienced such a thing. While it was amazing, I wasn't sure whether I'd be able to get to sleep. It was so stimulating. It felt like every cell in my body was vibrating. After a few minutes, Michelle's breathing began to get even and slow. I knew she had drifted off to sleep. My own lids began to feel heavy, and it couldn't have been another five minutes before I was out cold. The last thing I remember was tightening my grip on her body.

A few hours later, I woke up feeling parched. I don't know whether it was the two explosive orgasms, or the especially salty pizza, but I felt like I could drink a gallon of water. My dick was semi-hard. I decided to ignore it for the moment.

"Shelly. Baby." I nudged her a bit to see if I could wake her. I didn't want to startle her by leaving her bed. I was worried that she might not be happy if she woke up to an empty bed; I know I'd be pissed off if it were me.

"Yeah?" She was groggy, and I'm not sure she was entirely awake when she answered.

"I'm really thirsty so I'm going to go downstairs and get some water. Do you want anything?"

"Um, yeah. I guess water too." She sat up and began to look around her darkened room. "Have you been sleeping too?"

"Yeah, I've been sleeping too," I whispered. "I've been sleeping really well. I guess I just woke up thirsty."

I slowly pulled myself out of the warmth and comfort of the bed and headed downstairs for our waters. When I came back up, Michelle was in the bathroom. She was sitting on the toilet peeing, and brushing her teeth at the same time. I left her water glass on the edge of the sink.

"Pizza breath," she mumbled through a mouth full of foam.

We were both fully naked, but I suddenly felt like I should be modest. I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my waist. I began to prepare my toothbrush and brush my teeth, when I heard the toilet flush behind me. A second later, I felt a tug, and off came my towel. I looked over at my sister, who was standing a foot away from me, smirking. My half-hard dick was at full staff, and pointing straight out and up. It was one thing to see each other naked in our darkened bedrooms, but here, in the bright harsh lights of the bathroom, everything seemed so very intense. I finished brushing, spit out the toothpaste, and rinsed out my mouth. Michelle stood behind me, and moved to press her body against the back of mine. I could feel her firm nipples pushing into my back. She reached around to my front and began to fondle my cock. Her grip wasn't as firm or assured as it was earlier. This was more exploration, but very gentle. She was handling me like I was fragile and delicate. She reached with her other hand, and after holding my dick against my stomach, started her exploration on my balls. It felt great and I didn't want her to stop, but her body was slumping hard against my back, and I knew she was tired.

"Do you want to go back to bed?" I asked, looking at our reflections in the mirror.

"Ok. Do you want me to take care of this first? Or just do it there?"

I smiled. It was so strange that the girl I'd been lusting after for so long was here, wanting to attend to my needs.

"I think I can wait a bit. Maybe after we get some sleep."

"OK, but I don't want to leave you with blue balls or whatever."

"Come here and kiss me." I turned my body around and grabbed her by the shoulders, pulling her into my embrace. She hesitantly leaned forward, and pressed my mouth onto hers. I kissed her lips fervently, and slid my tongue roughly across her mouth. She moaned and parted her lips, and we stood there in the bathroom, tongues dancing, for several minutes. Eventually, she pulled back.

"Come on bro, let's hit the sheets."

We went back to her room and crawled under the sheets. I glanced at the alarm clock by her bed. It was now 3:13 a.m. We shifted around a few times, giving each other little pecks and kisses. Eventually we both drifted off, me on my back, her with her leg draped over mine, her torso half on top of mine. I recall being half awake once or twice, drifting in and out of sleep, humping against her, rubbing my perpetually hard cock against her thigh, into the crack of her ass, and at one point a half inch into her slit. But mostly, we slept.

Light was dribbling into the room through the shades. This feeling of incredible warmth came over me, then I shuddered, and felt as though I had been immersed in something that had a mild electrical current continually running through my body. The feeling is hard to describe, but it was amazing. I turned my head from side to side and didn't see Michelle, only the alarm clock which read 6:12 a.m. The feeling of immersion was still there, and the bed rocked a bit. I glanced down and realized the sheets were off of us, and Michelle's head was bobbing up and down over my crotch. She had my steel hard dick in her mouth, and she was rolling her tongue around the head.

"Ohhhhhhhhh fuck that feels incredible. Oh god you do that well. Your mouth is so good." I was not expecting a good morning blow job. I was experiencing the fantastic sensation of waking up with my dick in someone's mouth.

She glanced up at me, never taking her mouth off my cock, and smiled. She went back to work, each time swallowing a little more. At one point, she started gentle sucking, which turned into more aggressive sucking.

"UHH. UH. Oh god. I love it when you suck me like that."

She eased off a bit, then she did something I will never forget. She gripped the base of my member firmly with her hand, and gently eased her mouth over me, going a few centimeters deeper each second, until I was down her throat. She deep throated me. She did a good job relaxing her gag reflex, but eventually it did kick in, and her throat pulsed around my dick. It was a mind-blowing feeling.

"Michelle. Michelle. I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum."

I wanted to warn her, so she didn't end up with a mouth full of spunk against her will.

She backed off and eased my dick out of her throat, but then she took me by surprise by going to town on me. She grabbed my hips, and basically face fucked herself on my cock. She moved up and down on it fast and hard, and within a matter of seconds, I blew a load.

"UHHHHH oh god! SHIT! AHHHHHH I'm cumming so hard!" I grabbed the sides of her head, but she wasn't pulling off or doing anything, so my hands didn't really need to be there. The first spurt felt like it was the biggest, and she did a closed-mouth sputtering cough when it hit the back of her throat. She pulled her mouth forward and sealed her lips around the mushroom head of my dick, and the rest of my cum landed squarely in her mouth, on her tongue and teeth. When I was finally done pouring into her mouth, my dick was so sensitive.

"Uhh, be careful. Guh," I grunted, as she gave the head of my cock one final quick suck, lifting off her head. She kept her mouth closed and sat up. She was swirling my goo around in her mouth for a few seconds before she finally decided she would swallow.

"That tastes so good. I think it tastes even better than last night's. Does that make sense?"

I was dazed, but I figured after what she had done, I at least owed her the courtesy of an answer.

"Yeah, I guess the taste can change depending on what you eat, or something." I closed my eyes and threw my arm over my face. "Michelle?"

"Yeah?" She was now once again laying down next to me.

"That was the single most satisfying sexual experience of my life."

There were a few minutes of silence, and when she spoke again, I could hear a smile in her voice. "I'm glad you liked it."

She cuddled up against me and when she did, she began to grind her hips against my side. I immediately became aware of how selfish I was being. Even though the orgasm was mind-numbing, I still felt energized enough that I knew I should take care of her.

"Roll onto your back."

She did as I commanded without hesitation or comment. I moved my body over hers, and I kissed her. I could detect a faint smell of semen on her breath. I kissed her chin, then her neck, then her collarbone. I brushed my lips over each of her shoulder, then to her sternum. I kissed around each of her nipples, careful not to make contact with either. She was squirming and trying to land a nipple into my mouth, but I teased her and dodged each pointy nub. I continued kissing down her body, nuzzling my nose into the underside of each of her glorious tits, kissing her ribcage on both sides, kissing her beautiful stomach. I swirled my tongue for a moment in her navel, and she squirmed again with delight. I kissed lower, until I was at the edge of her pussy. Her beautiful crack was so soft and unspoiled. She must have waxed, because there was no hint of hair or stubble. I hardened my tongue and pushed a firm line down her slit. She writhed, nearly bucking me off. I settled down between her legs, and pushed her knees up so that she was spread wide open to me. I loved how confident she was. How uninhibited, and not bashful. I glanced up, and she had propped her head on a pillow so she could see what I was doing.

I used both thumbs to spread her lips. She was already soaking wet, dripping down to her ass crack, onto the bed. Her creamy goodness was so sweet and earthy. It smelled like paradise to me. I wanted to lick up every drop. I wasn't very experienced at this, and had no real technique, so my first thought was that maybe I should just dive in nose first and devour every inch of her. What was the technique in porn? What had previous girlfriends liked? Some better part of my brain kicked into gear, and I knew that she'd have a much more satisfying orgasm if I eased and teased her into it. Using the broad, flat part of my tongue, I gave one serious lick to her inner and outer lips, in one long, continuous motion. She moaned, and voiced her pleasure. I continued with the bigger, broader strokes. She had what she later told me were mini orgasms, little earthquakes where her pussy would throb and pulse. It wasn't until a few minutes of that kind of licking that I began to hone in on her clit. With one finger now buried in her pussy, I shifted my mouth up to her clit. Pulling the hood back gently with my other hand, I spotted her beautiful pearl, and sucked it into my mouth.

"OH MATT. MATHY!!"

I could tell it wouldn't take much, and that she was going to cum, and cum hard. I flicked her clit in my mouth, and she unraveled.

"AHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGG!" Her cries got choked in her throat, and she started convulsing from her orgasm. I pressed my chest against her legs to try and keep her from moving too much, but she was wild.

After a few minutes, her body began to calm, I settled in next to her, and she giggled as she looked at my girl-juice-smeared face. I smiled and rubbed my mouth and cheeks against her shoulder, rubbing off some of her juices onto her body.

Even though I had just buried my face between her legs, I wanted to do it again, right now. When I told her, she laughed, and she talked me out of it. "Mathy! No, it's so freaking early. Let's just go back to sleep for a little while."

She was glowing. She was more beautiful than I had ever seen her, and that's saying something, because she was the most beautiful girl I had ever known in my life. I pulled her close against me again, and we again drifted off to sleep. The last thought I had was about how glorious the rest of our weekend would be, and how difficult things would get when our parents returned from vacation.