Matt and Polly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew as soon as I heard the bedroom door closing Matt would be at me, and I wasn't wrong. He opened the lounge door wide so we could hear any movement from upstairs and he was on me. I gave in totally. I had nothing to prevent him having me, nothing at all. I was glad I had made the effort to look good, it had been another long day, and I wanted to end it looking, and feeling like a woman.

I did refuse to take my dress off but everything else went, I might as well have been naked really. And I also made a point of getting his cock in my mouth, I wanted to taste him, and oh my god did he taste good. I had him sat in the chair, me kneeling in front of him, and I wasn't going anywhere until he deposited his load where I wanted and needed it the most, down my very insistent throat.

The incredible thrill of doing what I was doing, so very bad, so very wrong, excited me beyond belief. I came knelt in front of Matt sucking his stiff live shaft. He yanked my head down it and he exploded a hot mouthful right into the back of my tonsils another climax hit me.

As I was still gulping it down and licking my lips he pulled me to my feet, rammed me up against the wall and growled in my ear. It was utterly sexy to be handled like this while Dave was closing his eyes above me. Matt hiked my dress up and jammed his still rigid and rampant prick into me.

I couldn't breathe; he clamped his lips to mine so hard it reduced me to helplessness. Then he did the one thing that claimed me in a way my husband still to this day hasn't. He grabbed my waist, literally threw me over the back of the chair that I had just sucked his cock on. He forced me down over it, there was nothing I could do, I couldn't shout out.

He jived his cock back into my pussy, pulled it out and he was up my ass! I straightened out, tried to stand up, he held me down and his hand covered my mouth. I had never felt such sudden pain, he had his cock right up me splitting me in half. Tears fell down my cheeks, but he didn't relent. He must have planned this or made up his mind to do it, and knowing there was nothing I could have done to stop him.

I had to give in, I concentrated on not screaming out while he reamed me. My whole back end was burning, I was whispering to him to please stop, 'you're killing me,' I pleaded, but no, on he went. He held himself still in me, relief came slowly.

"Keep still Polly," he told me, "I'm not stopping now I've started, so you had better get used to it!" I gritted my teeth and stayed still, biting my lips to keep from crying out. I have never felt such humiliation or domination. The boy in him had mastered me in one fell swoop.

Here I was bent over the back of a chair, my husband asleep upstairs, and my brand new lover was fucking me in my very virgin unused, previously unopened ass. Dave had never even put so much as a finger in there, I had never even thought of it. And now Matt had raided me, he was going on until he decided to stop, and I was to shut up and keep quiet whilst he did the dirty deed he was doing to me.

As my useless protests to him subsided he got my nipples, which in turn got me. They were hot, hard and in serious need of being manipulated and Matt knew full well now how to go about it. I began to feel sexy again, I felt myself flush in that inimitable way I do when I'm sexually excited, aroused and turned on. Suddenly his prick in me wasn't an invader ripping me apart; it was the giver of love and desire once more.

"Matt," I whispered over my shoulder.

"Hmmm?" he whispered back.

"Please do me slowly, softly, gently Matt, I need to love me." And Matt bless him, did just that. He shifted his hold to the side of my hips and began to slide in and out, then he went to my nipples, then under me to my hapless clit, I came. I nearly bit my tongue off when it hit me, it is the most unusual cum I had ever had, there was nothing to compare it against.

I sagged down on the chair, Matt had me, not that I wanted to, but there was no way out for me. He set about doing me in this new way, a new way I was beginning to appreciate, to like even. The sensation of hard young cock beating its path around my bowels was exhilarating me. His finger tips ravaging my nipples, then my clit was almost turning me inside out. Biting my lips to stop from screaming out in pain, now turned to stop from screaming out in utter ecstasy.

I came several times; I must have looked like a side of beef hanging over the chair as he carved me. His wonderful cock slicing into me at will, I managed to get my hands on my butt cheeks and pull them apart, I wanted him to get so far up me I hoped to feel his bell end hit my larynx.

When he came in me my ass caught fire, the feeling of my inner tubes swelling and heating up near killed me in utter sexual depraved enjoyment. The hardness of him was total, his cock swelled too as he came, I could feel the increase in pressure of it. Then with him still in me he helped me up, and began to kiss my neck, my face and then my needful lips, whilst cupping and caressing my tits.

I put my hand over my head and pressed him into my neck and face, I caressed him with my cheek. I had just been forced, made to have, been given, and led to the most wondrous unusual orgasms I had ever had. I spent a lot of time in his arms after he popped his prick out of me. I laughed a little as I imagined my ass shutting with a bang!

We bade good night with the promise of tomorrows, and I half limped up to the bathroom to clean myself up. Made my way to bed and my waiting husband. I got in and gingerly wrapped an arm around him, he mumbled in his sleep and I drifted off to a terrific long dreamless sleep.

In the morning Dave was frisky, I grabbed his cock and up it came. And feeling the way I was I was, I was so relieved and happy to know I still had it for him, to be honest I was expecting myself to be a little off making love with him but I wasn't, I was more than up for it, and we had two hours of fun and games. My rear end was a constant reminder of the previous evening's shenanigans with Matt in my now happy, but sore as hell ass!

Matt was no where to be seen when Dave and I finally got downstairs. He had lft a note saying he had gone to town and would see us later. We went home and started sorting out the mess proper, we ditched tons of things into the garden ready to be taken away, the house was unrecognisable inside of three hours. Even the walls were damaged.

The insurance man came again at our request and he signed it all off as now worthless rubbish. He also presented us with a cheque to get us going to buy new furniture. Builders came over the next few days and repairs were effected, meanwhile Matt was having me all over the place, Dave was at work again, I had lots of time in between making tea and sandwiches for people.

And my ass got it a few more times too; I couldn't keep him off me, not that I tried very hard to though. I was thoroughly tested out and bed ridden in the ass department. All my holes got it, the amount of spunk he dumped into me every day was phenomenal. I loved being on top of him, his cock squarely fixed in me as I rode myself into many a sunset.

I began to get the feeling that his parents, or at least his dad had guessed what was going on. He never said anything, but I got 'looked' at many times by him. Matt withdrew into his shell a little and I also began to sense we were coming to an end somehow. Then he got a letter from the education department, he had passed with flying colours the open courses he had been taking for the last year.

I helped him to compose letters to various large companies attempting to get a job, and he got one. This would mean him leaving here, the firm who said they would employ him wanted to enrol him into a year long course at a university. He accepted and the date was set, two weeks from now. I was losing him, it saddened me greatly, but it would also save my marriage to Dave. I knew I loved both of them, but Dave was always going to come out on top.

On the day he left he came to see me, we made mad and frantic love for two hours. Then we waved him off. His dad whispered as he drove away.

"Matt had a word with me Polly, so I'll be looking after you until he gets back okay?" He squeezed my ass and walked away. I couldn't believe Matt had told his father, and that his father had the effrontery to tell me, 'he would be looking after me!'

"The bloody cheek of the man," I thought, as I watched his tight ass disappear from my view. And I didn't know until one week later I was pregnant, Matt had done me in!

12