Matt, Suze, and Kerry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the most intense sexual feeling I had ever experienced... okay, it was the first time that someone else had touched me. Suze's mouth and throat engulfed me again. I felt the familiar tightening, and a growing sense of pleasure.

"I'm going to come," I gasped.

Suze pulled away from me and said, "Watch this, Sis." I looked up and saw Kerry move even closer to my dick. Suze pulled her face a few inches away from the tip of my dick, but left her mouth open as she began jacking me in earnest.

"Oh God," I yelled. "Aaahhhh..." I watched as I shot spurts of hot cum up into Suze's mouth. She swallowed some; more splattered across her lips and chin, and some fell back down onto her hands. I couldn't hold my head up to watch any longer; I closed my eyes and rode the wave of pleasure.

"Wow," I heard Kerry say. "What does it taste like?"

"Good," said Suze. "Try it."

"Ugh. I don't think so," said Kerry.

Suze finished milking me, then leaned down to lick and suck the last of my cum. When I was spent she lay down next to me, her hand never leaving my penis.

"You're still hard," she said, raising her eyebrows. "What are we going to do about that?"

I was still breathing hard, and I could hear my pulse pounding in my ears. When I could talk again, I said "I don't know. Honestly, I don't know what to do. I want to touch you."

"Then touch me," said Suze.

I rolled towards her and looked at her gloriously naked body. "You're so beautiful," I said. She smiled at me. I moved on top of her, and bent my head down to kiss her sweet lips. Her hands moved up and down my back and onto my neck, urgently pulling me against her as we kissed. When our lips parted, she guided my head down towards her right breast.

I cupped the warm mound of it in my hand, and gently took her nipple into my mouth. My tongue pressed down against her, then flicked lightly across the nipple, then circled the areola. I had no idea whether I was doing it right. I tried what she had done to me, making a little vacuum and sucking her into my mouth.

"Yeah" she gasped. "Suck it. That feels so good. Suck it harder."

I kept my hand on her right breast as I moved my mouth onto her left breast. As I sucked one nipple my fingers began gently playing with the other.

"Oh God," moaned Suze. Her hands moved down onto my butt. "I need you in me. Now."

That sounded good to me, but I didn't know exactly how to go about it. Luckily for me, Suze picked up on my hesitation. As she spread her legs apart she reached between us, took me in her hand, and guided me until the tip of my rigid member was pressed against her warm, wet pussy lips.

"You're so hard," she said as her hands moved back onto my ass. "Just push, and you'll be in me."

We looked into each other's eyes. As she pulled me towards her, I pushed my hips against her, and I felt the head of my cock slip into her.

She was slippery and warm, and tight. So tight that I stopped pushing, afraid that I might hurt her or that I might be doing something wrong. But I felt Suze's hands on my butt pulling me further in; urging me on. I reached under her and grabbed her ass. Still looking into her eyes, I pulled her towards me as I pushed against her, and suddenly I was buried all the way into her.

We both groaned. The feeling was incredible: warm and wet like her mouth, but much tighter around me – like her hands. I stayed deep within her for a moment, getting used to the sensations. Then, slowly, I began to move. I pulled just a little bit out of her, and gently pushed back in. And again. Then further out, and then in again – this time, not as gently. Part of me marveled at the newness of this act, but a deeper part of me knew exactly what to do. I began to move faster.

"Yes," said Suze. "That's it. Faster. Harder. Deeper. Yeah, that's good!" She closed her eyes as I began to fuck her hard. I moved my mouth back onto her breast and played with her nipple as I continued to pound into her. Our sweaty bodies made a slapping sound every time we came together. The SUV was beginning to rock a bit.

"Oh God, Matt, you're gonna make me come," gasped Suze. She locked her legs around me and dug both hands into my back. Then I felt a third hand on my ass and once again remembered that we weren't alone. I looked over my shoulder at Kerry.

Her eyes were locked on our bodies, watching us fuck. One of her hands was on my ass, moving with it as I pistoned into her sister. With the other hand, Kerry was masturbating furiously. I reached back and put my hand on Kerry's knee, just to sort of complete the connection.

She looked up me and as she continued rubbing herself she moved her other hand between Suze and I, searching until she found the point where we were joined together. She wrapped as much of her hand as she could around my cock, feeling it as it slid in and out of Suze. Immediately, I could feel the pressure to climax begin to build within me.

"Matt!" Suze panted. "Oh! Oh, Matt! I'm coming. I'M COMING!! OH GOD!!" Suze let out a long, loud, almost anguished moan as she came. She thrashed around beneath me and her pussy clenched even tighter around my cock. Between Suze's pussy and Kerry's fingers, I couldn't take any more.

"Oh God, I'm coming too!" I gasped as I slammed up against Kerry's hand, burying myself as far as possible, and shot my load deep within Suze. I closed my eyes and moaned as waves of pleasure rolled over me.

From behind me, I heard little Kerry begin to gasp and moan as her own orgasm overtook her. When it was over, she collapsed onto us: her head resting against my back, and her hand still wrapped around my cock. We lay there together for what seemed like a very long time, listening to each other breathe and make little "Ummm" sounds of contentment.

I started to feel some post-orgasm guilt about screwing Suze in front of her little sister. When I opened my eyes, though, Suze was smiling at me.

"That was incredible, Matt. YOU were incredible. We're going to do this again, very soon. Kerry, what did you think?"

Kerry looked at me and grinned. "I think I'm jealous."

"Don't be jealous, Sweetie," said Suze. "We're in this together now."

"Okay," said Kerry. "It was awesome! When you came I could feel you shooting your stuff, Matt!"

"Oh, God," I said. "I'm going to Hell." I carefully pulled out of Suze, gently pulled Kerry's hand from my penis, and rolled onto my back between the two girls.

Suze chuckled, threw an arm around me, and nuzzled her face into my neck. "It WAS pretty awesome, Matt. Okay, so the educational portion of the evening went a little further than I thought it would, but I guarantee you that Kerry is really good at keeping a secret." Suze ran her hand over my chest and abs. "Nobody's forcing her to watch us, and she'll be doing this herself pretty soon anyway, so it's really no big deal."

Lost as I was in post-coital bliss, her argument made perfect sense to me. I concentrated on the feel of her hand as it moved lower and over my dick.

"My God, you're still hard, Matt!" said Suze. "You're like some kind of machine!"

"Like I said: it's my first time, and you're so beautiful, and I've wanted you for so long... and you're touching me," I said.

Suze sighed and kissed me deeply, passionately, one hand in my hair and the other stroking my manhood.

"Are you going to fuck again?" said Kerry.

"Kerry," said Suze, "We didn't... do that. We made love."

"What's the difference?"

"Maybe we'll show you."

"Can you do that sucking thing again first?"

"Sure, if it's okay with Matt. Is it?"

"Are you kidding?" I said.

Suze kissed her way down my body until, without preamble, her lips encircled my shaft and her mouth and throat engulfed all of me, down to the root. I groaned.

"How do you do that?" said Kerry. Her face was inches away from Suze's as she watched her big sister deep throat me. "It's too big to all fit in your mouth, isn't it?"

Suze pulled away from me. A little string of her saliva trailed from her lips to the tip of my cock. Her hand kept jacking me as she answered. "Well, yeah, it's too big to all fit in my mouth. I sort of open my throat and take him all the way in."

Kerry's mouth hung open. "In your throat? How do you do that? Why don't you gag? Does he shoot his stuff down your throat?"

"No, when he's ready to come I'll back off a little so that he comes in my mouth. That way, I can taste him."

"Ugh, I remember seeing that," said Kerry. But she didn't look disgusted. She looked fascinated.

"Do you want to try kissing it?" said Suze.

"Sure, I guess," said Kerry

Oh, man, the idea of another girl sucking me off... But I was hot for Suze, not her little sister. "Uh, Suze..." I said.

"Education, remember Matt? Okay, Kerry, first wrap your hand around his dick and jack him off, like I'm doing here." I watched as Suze removed her hand and Kerry took over.

"Like this?" Kerry asked. Her little hand flew up and down my erect shaft, and I moaned.

"Slower," said Suze. Kerry's hand movement slowed and became gentler and more... loving. "That's better. Now, when you're ready, use your mouth and tongue. Careful not to bite."

As I watched, Kerry lowered her head and I felt her hot breath on the tip of my dick while her hand continued to slowly masturbate me. She gave my penis a little kiss, then tentatively stuck her tongue out and licked the sensitive underside of my shaft. My whole body shivered, and I said, "Ungh."

"Cool," said Kerry.

"See," Suze said. "He likes it. Do it some more."

Kerry looked up into my eyes as she once again ran her tongue up and down the underside of my hard-on. I moaned, and my hands went of their own accord to the back of her head, urging her on.

"Take him into your mouth, if you're ready," said Suze.

Still looking at me, Kerry opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around the head of my penis. She sort of stayed that way, with the tip in her mouth and her hand still moving over the shaft.

"Good! Now take as much of him as you can into your mouth, and make some suction, like it's a big candy cane." Kerry did. "Now keep sucking while you pull your mouth almost all the way off, and start moving your hand again as your mouth uncovers his dick. And keep doing that: mouth, hand, mouth, hand. And use your tongue as much as you want."

Kerry was a fast learner, and she was really getting into it. I started moaning and wriggling around, and when she realized that it was her mouth and hand that were causing it, she started going faster.

"Unnh... Unnh... Oh... My... God... Kerry, you're making me come. I'm going to come again!"

Kerry pulled her mouth off of me, but her hand kept going. "What should I do, Suze?"

Suze smiled. "That depends, Sweetie. Do you want him to come in your mouth like he did with me?"

"I don't know," said Kerry. Her hand kept jerking me off, and my moans were getting more intense. "I want to try, but I'm afraid I won't like it."

"It's starting," I gasped. "I'm starting to come!"

"Why don't you let him come in your mouth, and if you like it you can swallow it, and if you don't like it you can spit it out. How's that?"

"Okay," said Kerry. She took a deep breath, put her mouth around my dick again, and started suctioning me hard. And that was all it took.

"Oh God, Oh God, OH GOD!" I yelled out as my balls tightened, my body started bucking, and my hot sperm shot into Kerry's mouth. Waves of pleasure overtook me, so strong that I thought I might pass out. But I had to know. With supreme effort, and in the midst of my orgasm, I raised my head up to see what Kerry would do.

She was swallowing my cum as fast as she could. As I watched she pulled her head back, and consequently took the last couple of spurts on her face. She immediately stuck out her tongue, lapped up the come dripping onto her upper lip, and swirled it around in her mouth. "Mmmm!" she said. "I like it!"

Suze laughed. "Me, too, Sweetie!" She leaned over and licked another drip from Kerry's face, then licked Kerry's lips, and then, to my surprise, gave Kerry a long, deep kiss. Kerry's eyes opened wide, then closed as she got into the kiss. Then Suze pulled back.

"Well, Matt" she said, "you're finally getting soft." As she played with my penis, a drop of come squeezed out of the tip. Suze dipped down to lick it up.

"Hey!" said Kerry. She reached over and squeezed another drop out and licked it up herself. Then, before I knew it, both girls had their heads in my crotch and were squeezing my dick and licking the tip and shaft.

"Oh man, I never thought I'd say these words, but please stop licking my dick!" I said. "It's too sensitive!"

Both of them said "Sorry, Matt," making it sound like stereo. They let go and moved up to lay along side me. I hugged them both and, just because I could, moved until I had a hand cupping one breast on each girl. I sighed.

"I really am going to Hell, I think," I said. "I just had sex with your little sister."

"No, you didn't," said Suze. "You helped teach my sister how to give a blowjob. No big deal. What you and I did... now THAT was sex! You rocked my world."

"Can I have sex with Matt, too?" said Kerry.

"Oh, God," I said.

Suze looked at me and grinned. "We'll see," she said. "That's a whole different lesson."

"Hey, we never went swimming!" said Kerry. "Let's go now!"

"I'm in," said Suze. "Matt got me all hot and sweaty. A nice cool swim sounds great. Matt?"

"Count me in, too," I said.

We all got up and wrapped towels around us, then walked towards the ocean. Suze and I held hands. We detoured around our friends, staying in the shadows. Someone was playing a guitar, and I could smell the sweet scent of marijuana mingled with the smoke from the campfire. Kerry ran ahead of us towards the water.

"You're a good sport, Matt," said Suze. "Thanks for being nice to Kerry and letting her... play. She's been driving me crazy with questions about boys and sex, and I finally decided that if I had the chance I'd help her get some hands-on instruction, as it were. I really didn't mean for it to be tonight. I wanted tonight to be romantic, and even if you and I wound up not making love, I was hoping that you'd want to be with me. And I don't mean just for tonight." She looked at me shyly, and it dawned on me that she was afraid that I might say no. I stopped and put my arms around her.

"Suze... I swear to God, I'm the luckiest guy in the world. I've wanted you ever since I saw you. I can't believe you want to be with me. I still don't understand why."

She sighed and held me tight. "Oh Matt, I don't know where to begin. You're smart, you're sweet, you're a good friend to everyone, and you don't have a raging ego like all the other jocks I know. You're cute and you have a totally hot body, but you act like you don't know it. And I've known you've had a crush on me. I could feel you watching me during rehearsals. It made me feel so sexy. But you were so... proper that I figured I had to make the first move."

She looked down. "I sort of threw myself at you tonight. But it's because I feel like I've known you and been close to you for so long. I've only had sex... made love with one other guy. I hope you don't think I'm a slut."

I held her face in my hands and kissed her, then looked into her eyes. "God, no, of course not. Suze, listen to me. I'm so happy that you want to be with me. I want to be with you, too, for as long as you'll have me. You're the best person I know."

A little tear ran down her cheek, and her arms tightened around me and her lips sought mine. As I kissed her again, I worked my hands up under her towel and onto the firm cheeks of her ass. "But hey," I said, "If you want to be a little slutty now and then, I'll definitely support that."

Suze laughed and snaked her hand under my towel. "I think that can be arranged, my dear... Jesus, you're hard again! Do you take vitamin supplements or something?" She started stroking me and leaned in for another kiss. I pushed her down into the sand and opened her towel. I heard splashing sounds from the direction of the surf.

"Shit!" said Kerry. "Cold!!!"

I kissed Suze with a passion I didn't know I had. She ran her hands through my hair and returned my kiss with frenzy, her tongue battling with mine. I cupped a breast in each hand and played with her nipples. Her breath came in little pants and gasps.

"Right now, Matt" she said. "In me... please... right now!"

I moved onto her and pushed with my hips and, in that perfect way that I've since learned hardly ever happens, we joined. I started moving inside her.

"Where are you guys?" said Kerry

"Oh yeah!" said Suze. "Ungh, oh Matt, oh baby, ahh, don't stop, yeah, oh yeah!" She was wet and so very tight, but I'd already climaxed three times that night and it felt as if I could last forever. I rammed myself into her hard and fast, wanting to please her, wanting to fill every bit of her. Her orgasm started almost immediately.

"Ahhhh... Matt, you're making me come! I'm getting it, baby... Ahhh... OH... AHHH! Yes! YES! Oh, Matt, AH GOD!" I kept slamming into her as her body went wild beneath me. Her head whipped from side to side and she yelled out her release.

"What's going on?" Kerry yelled from somewhere in the darkness. "Where are you guys? Susan, are you okay?"

Inspired, I briefly pulled out of Suze and flipped her over as she continued to shudder from her climax. I moved my erection against her outer lips until I found the sweet spot and pushed, held her by the shoulders, and began slamming into her once more. She pushed up onto her hands and knees.

I reached around her and grabbed her breasts and pulled her into me as I pistoned into her. I delighted in the new sensation of screwing a girl from behind, pounding myself into the taut cushion of her firm ass.

Suze was making a loud, unintelligible mix of nonsense sounds, moving from one orgasm to the next. Intermixed into this was a steady, "Ungh... ungh... ungh!" from both of us, uttered in time with the rhythmic slap-slap-slap of our bodies ramming together. I moved one hand down onto her mound and started playing with her clitoris, and she began to scream.

Suddenly Kerry was next to me. "What's wrong? Susan, are you all right? Say something!"

"AHHH!" said Suze. "Oh God oh God OH GOD!! Kerry... Uhhng... Mmmm... You wanted... OHH! To know the difference... OHHH!! Oh, Matt... Between making love and fucking... THIS IS FUCKING!! OH, SHIT, I'M COMING AGAIN!!! AAAHHHHH, YEAH!!"

"Wow," said Kerry.

Finally I sensed my own orgasm beginning, not in my impossibly hard erection, or my balls, but seemingly in my very soul. It spread over my entire body, down my legs and into my toes, and deep into my chest. And, as I came into my beautiful, wonderful new lover, my lips began to tingle and my vision clouded, and I may have lost consciousness for a moment.

When I regained my senses, I was slumped over Suze, my penis buried deep within her, my arms still around her. We were both gasping in deep, ragged, breaths. I gave her a hard, desperate squeeze, and kissed the back of her neck.

"I love you, Suze," I whispered.

She twisted around until her mouth could find mine and she kissed me, gently. Tears were streaming down her face. "Oh, Matt, I love you too," she said.

Suddenly, there was the sound of loud applause and scattered hooting. I looked to my right and saw all of our friends from the play sitting on the dunes and looking down at us. Shit! I covered Suze's nude body as best I could.

"Come on guys," I yelled, "Jesus, how about some privacy?"

Connie Tyler, a senior, walked down to us and ruffled my hair. "Hey, Matt, we had to check out who was doing all that grunting and screaming. If you want privacy, you guys are gonna have to find a soundproofed room!"