Matter of Change

Story Info
Modesty set aside, life is different.
4.5k words
4.45
46.5k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,701 Followers

I was raised in Idaho, my parents were good solid Christian folks. Every Sunday we attended Church, weekdays my father and Mother both prayed for us, our lives and friends, and for me, Connie, and my sister, Annie.

We lost Annie at age 21, just two years older than me, I know Mom and Dad both prayed and tried, no use, the illness took her.

So I became an only child.

Which meant I was not only protected, but watched constantly by my parents. There was no such thing as boys around, or even parties where there might be boys.

Except at Church functions.

I will always remember the day I met Darin, he was so strong and handsome, I felt little flutters inside just looking at him.

Then he walked up to where I sat on the grass, trapped with a mouthful of Mom's fried Chicken, no place to spit it out. I could only look at him and chew.

"Having fun?"

I stared at him, trying to get the mouthful down so I could speak without looking foolish.

Finally.

"Yes, it is a nice party."

"May I sit with you?" he asked, every word was polite.

"Yes, sure." I moved over on my blanket to make room.

We talked for hours, about everything. I noticed his eyes kept glancing down to my completely covered budding chest, making me totally self-conscious. It made me feel warm yet nervous at the same time.

I expected an uproar from Mom and Dad when Darin showed up at our door with flowers, and he asked them for permission to date me.

I got another funny feeling when they both smiled at him, then at me, and agreed.

Weeks later, we sat in his old truck, snuggled up tight, I felt his hand come up and cradle me through my bra. It seemed nice, I liked it, I let him. When he tried to reach inside, I made him stop, I knew that wasn't supposed to happen, Mom and Dad had told me about boys. Darin didn't push the issue, finally over time I let him touch me here and there, I even touched him back through the clothing a little bit.

I turned 20, Darin asked me on my birthday to marry him. Dad had always told me the goal of life was to meet a fine man, marry, have children and settle down to be happy. So it seemed that things were going just the way they were supposed to, I said yes.

At our wedding, Mom and Dad were all fixed up nice, I had seldom seen them like that. They were so proud, I was becoming a bride to a fine young man from good solid stock. They were happy, everyone was.

Mom took me aside, told me that Darin would come to me and put his "thing" inside me, and it might hurt a little bit at first. She told me to be sure and not let him know if it did hurt, because some men could react oddly.

So Darin came to me on our wedding night, his "thing" was so big and hard (I had touched it before through his clothes, it always made his pants wet when I did that). I was ready, I thought. He felt around and then he pushed, it didn't hurt at all. I was surprised, I expected it to hurt. It actually felt funny like I was full then It felt warm and good. It was A little bit like the awful time when the Doctor stuck his finger in there, except this time it felt good. It also made me need to go to the bathroom really bad. Still, it was nice, I realized that sex was going to be just fine.

So I became a good wife, I cooked, cleaned, did all the things a wife does. Darin worked hard, was nice to me, he always thanked me for everything and he held me in his arms. That made me feel warm and loved.

Through Darin I met other people, there were parties. At one party someone handed me a drink, my first one ever. It made my head feel strange and then it made me sick. Over time I got so I could drink them, though. Everyone laughed a lot when they were drinking.

At one party we met another couple about our age, her name was Joni and her boyfriend was Mark. Joni dressed funny, her tops were always way loose and low cut, and she either wore pants so tight they looked like they were painted on, or short Denim shirts which were really just pants with the legs and bottoms cut out and then hemmed back up.

Everybody always looked at her, even Darin. Joni seemed to not mind, she even acted like she liked it. Plus she flirted with everyone, even the other girls. Not much with me, she smiled and was nice though.

Mark seemed to always have his hands on her, I was a bit shocked at first but after awhile I got used to it. Then someone brought a record player and everyone was dancing, next thing I knew I was dancing with Mark. Mark pulled me in very close, I pushed him back. Then his hands were on my behind and I kept pushing them away. He changed his tactic and let his hand brush across my top, that did it, I finally got loose from him, I was embarrassed. I spotted Darin and he was sitting on a chair looking at me, a funny look on his face. I thought maybe he was mad but he didn't say anything that made it seem he was.

On the way home Darin was full of questions, wanting to know what Mark had done, what he had felt. I just told him Mark was a little drunk and acted with me like he did with Joni.

Then he asked me if Mark was hard.

"Now how would I know that?"

"Couldn't you feel him when you were dancing?"

"Just a little when he bumped against me, I made him stop."

"Well, it's just dancing, you don't have to make him stop."

"I don't? But..."

"It's just dancing."

Darin seemed a little eager that night, and he seemed even firmer somehow. We made love, I went to the bathroom to wash. When I came out, the lights were on bright. We always kept them real low. I stopped, stepped back behind the door, I was naked.

"Darin!"

"What?"

"Turn the lights down."

"I want to look at you."

He finally coaxed me out of the bathroom, I darted across the room and jumped in the bed, pulling the covers up. Darin started tugging at the covers, finally getting them mostly off of me.

I felt a little bashful, but not too bad, after all, we were now married for six months. Then Darin started kissing and licking me, he hadn't really done much of that before. He started with my stomach, then up over my breasts, rolling my nipples with his lips. Next thing I knew he had his mouth pressed between my legs, I tried to push him away from there but he insisted. I started feeling warm and it got to be more and more and somehow my legs just opened up all by themselves. My first orgasm began as a little twitch in my groin, then another, and then all I could do was hold Darin's head there and try to breathe.

Our sex life changed after that, I was no longer shy around him, I wanted him to do that to me some more.

There was a party the next weekend, I was hurrying around to get some food for the potluck. Darin came in, looked at me with a smile as I was packing items in a paper sack.

"What are you going to wear tonight?"

He had never asked me that before.

"Wear? I don't know, maybe my Blue dress."

My blue dress was a lot like all of my dresses, past the knee with a full top, even sleeves that came halfway down my arms.

"I was thinking....." his voice trailed off.

"What?"

"Maybe you could dress a bit more like...Joni?"

"Joni? But..she...I can't do that!"

"I think you would look nice." His eyes had that funny look I knew, excited.

"Darin, I...can't. People would see me, what would they think."

"I would just like you to be a little more...sexy?"

I just looked at him.

I finished up the food, and went to our bedroom. I looked in my closet, I really didn't have anything remotely sexy. Certainly not like Joni wore. I did have a nice dark blue blouse that buttoned up the front, and a matching skirt, but the skirt was mid-knee.

I grabbed the skirt and rolled it up three inches, that put it way higher than anything I ever wore. I put the basting in behind and sewed the hem by hand. Darin came in as I was doing it, smiled and went back out.

I pulled the skirt on, instantly wanting to take the hem back out but I forced myself. I pulled on the blouse over my white heavy bra, unbuttoned two buttons. That looked silly, now my bra showed. I took off the bra, tried again. The top was nice and loose without the bra, I turned this way and that, watching in the mirror.

Satisfied that I was covered, I went out.

"Wow! You look great!" Darin gave me a big hug, realized I had no bra on. His hands came up and fondled me, he was grinning ear to ear.

"I couldn't wear the bra with the blouse this way, it showed."

"You look wonderful!"

He was so happy, so I was happy too.

At the party, I got a few looks and lots of compliments. I wasn't used to lots of compliments, I was feeling pretty good. I was on my 3rd drink when someone started the music, Mark was there in an instant, grabbing my hand. He pulled me into his arms, a shock went through me as my breasts, bare under my top mashed into his chest.

I hadn't even thought of that. I tried to pull back but Mark was having none of that, so I gave up, wishing for the dance to end.

"You look great!" He grinned down at me.

"You feel even better!" he added with a bit of a smirk.

Now I really was embarrassed. I looked around for Darin, wanting him to come and get me. He was dancing with Joni, and she was mashed up against him, too. Finally, mercifully, the dance ended, I went over to Darin.

I whispered in his ear that I couldn't dance with anyone, they could feel me through my blouse.

"Relax, honey, it's just dancing!"

I didn't know what to say, so I sat on the couch and drank, refusing everyone who tried to dance with me. I knew everyone at the party but for two guys I had seen sitting in the kitchen earlier. They had both smiled and said Hi but that was it, I had sat the food down and went back to the main room.

Now one of them appeared at my side.

"Mind if I sit down?"

I just nodded, he sat by me and smiled.

"I'm Cary, you are....?"

"Connie."

"Nice party, huh?"

"Like to dance?"

I started to say no, but I could see Darin across the room dancing with Joni again, so I hopped up. Cary took me in his arms, even keeping a respectful distance. He was chatting away, I was missing most of it, watching Darin as he and Joni mostly stood there rubbing up against each other to the music. Darin was starting to make me a little mad.

I stepped in closer to Cary, he settled right into it. I could feel my nipples just barely brushing his chest from time to time, and I started getting that warm feeling. Darin was pretending to not watch but I knew he was. I saw his hand drift down to the top of Joni's hip, then lower.

I pressed in closer to Cary, felt my breasts against him. Cary had stopped talking, just moving to the music. His left hand released mine, he reached around my waist, placing both hands on my hips.

Darin now was leaning into Joni, both his hands were on the cheeks of her behind. I let my hips swing forward, brushing up against Cary's groin. I could feel him there, firm. His hands came down, rested on my fanny, pulled me even closer.

Cary's left leg moved over and past my right, he moved forward, his erection was right against my upper pelvis, my breasts jammed firmly against his chest. His hands cradled and lifted the cheeks of my ass, I could feel myself spreading, getting damp. His leg came forward, his thigh pressed right against my sex. He leaned down, kissed me.

I let him.

I orgasmed, just like that.

Next thing I knew we were sitting on the couch, Cary had his arm around my shoulders, I had no idea how we got there. His fingers were dangling, lightly brushing the top on my right breast. I felt him turn his hand, slip his fingers inside the open throat of my blouse. It was like slow motion, he just kept reaching, I did nothing. My mind was still in a whirl. Then he touched my nipple, that shocked me back to the here and now, I pulled away.

"What's wrong?"

"Don't...I am married."

"Sorry, I thought...Sorry."

He scooted sideways a little. I looked around for Darin, I didn't see him. I looked for Mark, didn't see him, either.

I had the sudden urge to use the bathroom, so I got up, feeling a little unsteady. I made my way to the bathroom, as I was coming out, I heard a moan from one of the bedrooms. Then I heard Darin's voice, I couldn't make out the words.

I walked over and pushed the door open.

Joni was on her back on the bed, naked. The other man I had seen in the kitchen was up on top of her, there was enough light in the room that I could see his behind going up and down. His testicles were pulled up snug just like Darin's get right before he explodes into me. Mark lay on his side by them, his mouth was on one of her breasts. He was naked too, his erection jutting up from his body. It looked huge, and I realized he was fully circumcised, I had never seen one like that before. I looked back at the man and Joni, I was getting flashes of her wet pussy as the man pounded into her. His penis was long and thin, he pulled way out before shoving back in each time.

I think I stood there for a full half minute, in shock.

I turned, Darin was sitting in a chair, his pants down to his knees, he was holding himself, rubbing, watching. Then he realized, turned and saw me.

I ran out to the truck, got in, slammed the door, crying. Darin was only a moment behind me.

"Take me home!" I sobbed.

Darin just started the truck, we went home. I went into the bedroom, got in bed. I was asleep instantly.

I woke up sick the next day, my head hurt, my mouth was dry. I drank some water, then some milk. Darin was asleep out on the couch, I went out and sat in the chair and waited.

It was over an hour before he woke up. He groaned, then spotted me.

I could tell he wanted to run.

"Why? What was that?" I demanded.

"They..Joni wanted to..she asked me. I told her I couldn't because I was married."

"They asked you?"

"Yes, she said she wanted to..do it. Then Mark asked me if I wanted to watch. So I did. They are swingers, I guess."

Swingers? I had no idea what that was.

"You mean..?"

"Yes, they sometimes have sex with other people."

No kidding. I had heard of things like that, just briefly. I really had no clue though.

"You mean you want..you want us to...?" I was thinking he wanted me to do it with someone.

"No, I just like to watch. I liked it when you looked so..sexy tonight."

"But why?"

"I don't know, it excited me."

I thought about that. I realized I liked it too. I liked the compliments, I liked them looking at me even if I was still dressed conservative.

"I liked it too, Darin."

He sat up.

"You did? You mean you might..dress pretty for me?"

"Maybe."

I grinned at him, inwardly happy again. Darin hadn't really cheated on me.

"I saw you dancing with that guy."

"I know, I was trying to make you jealous."

Darin stood up, letting the blanket fall. He was nude, his erection standing almost straight up. He reached for me, I reached for him. We were back to being us again.

I drove Darin to work the next Wednesday so I could have the truck. It was shopping day. Usually I went to the market in the little town just 6 miles away, today I drove the 50 miles into the city. It didn't take me long to find the store I had looked up in the yellow pages.

I bought several pair of tiny panties, a soft bra that fit me like it was made for me. I found several nice tops, in pretty colors, the material soft and translucent. I also selected several skirts, all of them much shorter than any I owned.

I drove back, did my shopping for the house, arriving just in time to put everything away, dress, and go pick up Darin.

I knew which gate he would come out through, I deliberately parked a few hundred feet away. As he came through the gate with several other men, I stepped out of the truck and walked toward them.

Darin spotted me right away, came to a stop. I was wearing the soft bra, my blouse undone to the center of it, letting the lace on the upper edge show. The cups barely covered my nipples, and knew from their reactions that my nipples were obvious under the cloth. The skirt barely covered my behind standing up, if I bent over any at all the tiny yellow panties, almost sheer, would show.

I just walked up to Darin, hugged him and gave him a kiss. A couple of the men let out wolf whistles, one muttered, "Lucky bastard."

I took his hand and led him back to the truck. All of the other guys stared as we walked away. I opened the passenger side that I had made a point of leaving facing the gate. I lifted my leg and slid up and in, knowing that I gave all of the men a flash of my panties as I did so. Sure, they were quite a ways away, but still. My first attempt at being a bad girl.

Darin climbed in behind the wheel, looked at me.

"God."

"Get me home!" I demanded.

We didn't make it to the bedroom.

I got braver after that, going out without even the bra on, once we made a trip to the coast and I spent the entire day with no panties on. That trip was really fun because we pulled up into the parking lot, all the cars parked at an angle. There was a man, a boy really, perhaps no more than 19-20 or so, sitting on the driver's side of the car we parked next to.

I got an idea, flipped my shoes off, looked at Darin.

"Watch this!" I whispered.

I opened the door wide, turned to face the man, pretending to not see him. I turned in the seat, my knees facing directly at him. I reached down and put my shoes on, one at a time, being slow about it. I knew he could see all the way up my tiny short skirt as I spread my legs first one way, slipped on the shoe, then spread the other way and did the other one. Then I slid off the seat to the ground, of course my skirt caught on the seat and ended up clear to my waist.

I went, "OOPS!" and pulled the skirt back down, giving the young man a big smile. He sat there, eyes the size of silver dollars, saying nothing, just staring at my crotch. My pussy was now completely hairless, all the better to make sure no one missed seeing me if I gave the opportunity.

Later that day Darin and I walked down the big wide stone steps to the beach, the same young man and a friend were coming up. I saw him nudge his friend and say something, we walked right by as they came to a stop, staring.

I had become a full blown exhibitionist. I was actually liking it, plus Darin would get hot as a pistol and lick me until I would almost pass out.

We did all of things one can do, trite perhaps but new to us. We flashed gas station attendants, shoe store salesmen, both men and women. We did the shopping trips with the curtains not fully closed, lots of men got to see my bare breasts, sometimes if I liked them and they showed serious interest, I would take off my skirt and let them see all of me.

All of my former modesty completely vanished.

One day we went to the beach, it was hot with just enough breeze to be perfect. I was laying on my back, topless, my tiny yellow bottoms slipped sideways enough that I knew one pussy lip was in clear view. I even opened my legs a bit more than would be considered natural.

Darin had gone off to get us some cool drinks, I was fairly sure he was watching from a distance. I was used to that now, too.

Just then a lady came up to me.

"Honey, your suit bottoms have slipped."

I opened my eyes, here stood a lady about 50, and about 50 pounds overweight.

"I am letting the sun in on me." was all I said.

She stood and looked at me for quite awhile.

"I wish I had that kind of courage." she finally said.

I smiled at her.

"It's easy, just do it."

She hesitated, then said, "May I join you?"

I heard the trace of a catch in her voice, patted the blanket beside me.

She sat down, proceeded to pull the crotch of her one piece suit aside, then rolled down the upper portion, baring a set of huge fat titties. She lay back, spread her legs, closed her eyes.

magmaman
magmaman
2,701 Followers
12