Mattie at 68 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sign in the lobby read, "No noise before eight." I banged on Mattie's door at seven-ten. She did not look well put together.

"You have ten minutes to get ready woman. I have not slept all night and we are going to breakfast down the street. We'll know where to eat when we get tired of walking. If it is a Mexican place, please stay downwind from me all day."

Mattie scurried to get ready. A pretty good job really. We were ready to go out the door when I held her at arm's length, shook my head "No" in very disapproving fashion and just waited for her to react.

"I'm ready. Let's go. What's wrong?"

The door was half open. I was standing in it. A few residents were dressed and waiting for breakfast at eight.

"Stand right where you are. Reach under that dress and remove your panties. We might not do anything but I like knowing your sweet pussy is naked."

I doubt that anyone in the hall heard me. Still to Mattie the world knew what I had said. To her blushing credit, she reached under her dress and pushed her panties down, stood on one leg and stepped out of one side; she shifted her weight and stepped out of the other. She started to throw them onto the couch.

"No, No, No. Give them to me. Did you wear them last night?"

She was glowing red, "Yes."

I smelled them, tasted them and swung them on my fingertips as we left her room and went down the hall. At first she slumped in embarrassment but by the time we made the parking lot she was swinging her hips and smiling. I hopped I could keep such a smile on her face and that it would still be there tomorrow morning.

12