Matt's Guitar Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like mommy's cunt, don't you? Yes, eat mommy's cunt all up. Oooh, what a good boy you are." She then reached behind herself and fumbled with my belt buckle until realizing the task couldn't be done at this angle. I could sense frustration as she climbed off me and hurriedly opened my jeans. "God I want your cock," she said loudly while pulling my jeans and briefs down to my knees. My cock sprang upright upon its release and Mrs. Lindstrom greedily took it in her hand, licking the entire length of my hard shaft several times before crawling atop me and placing it between her wet pussy lips.

Somehow, in this state of pure lust, a clear thought came into my head. What if she wanted another baby? She certainly treated me like a replacement for the one she lost, but did she want one for real?

I quickly pulled her off me and lowered her tit into my mouth. She raised herself slightly and started moving herself back toward my hard cock. It would be fine by me if she wanted another baby, but I wasn't going to be the father. I stared up at her.

"Fuck me with your mouth, mommy. I want to feed you my hot milky cum. I want to feed it to you, mommy." I was hoping this dirty talk would stir her lust and draw her attention away from getting fucked.

"Oh yes, honey. Give mommy your sweet cum," she moaned.

It worked. She quickly lowered herself between my knees and took my engorged member into her mouth, sucking like there was no tomorrow.

"Oh yeah, mommy... Feel how hard I get in your mouth. I want to cum while your mouth fucks me," I shouted. With that I felt my balls tighten and my hot jism raced toward its release point. God, I never came this hard. What seemed like quarts spewed through the narrow opening of my now steel hard rod and into the wanting mouth of Mrs. Lindstrom. Her head stopped its piston-like movement as the creamy load filled her mouth to the point where it seeped from her lips and covered my shaft.

My hips thrust upward and I shook from the intense sensation I was receiving. Mrs. Lindstrom kept sucking and swirling her tongue around the head of my cock as my spasms retreated. She raised her head and played with her sweet reward before closing her eyes and gulping it down, savoring every drop.

"Stay right there," she said, propping herself up.

Mrs. Lindstrom left the room and a minute later was back with a warm facecloth. She cleaned up the residue that had spilled from her mouth before wiping the drops of milk which were still leaking from her dark brown nipples.

I managed to get my pants back up while Mrs. Lindstrom went to rinse the facecloth. She walked me to the door but stopped before opening it. "I really enjoy our little meetings," she said. "Maybe you could over on Monday," she started groping my cock and kissing me.

"I'm going away for a few days, but I will be back for Allen's guitar lesson on Thursday," I responded.

"Well, let me know. I'm here for you anytime during the week."

I got home and sat in the driveway for some time, thinking about where all this was going. Free sex anytime is great, but what if we get caught? What if she got pregnant? What would I tell my girlfriend...... If I had one? I knew this relationship was going nowhere and certainly Mrs. Lindstrom must have known it also.

I gave Allen two more lessons before the Lindstroms went on vacation for a month. By the time they got back, I was heading off to school. I did bump into Mrs. Lindstrom at the music store during Christmas break and she made no mention of getting together. Later that year, while on spring break, my mom told me Mr. Lindstrom got transferred and the family was moving to Connecticut. For some reason, I felt like a weight was lifted from my shoulder.

Boy! Those were some nice tits.

Now.......... I gotta get a girlfriend.

12