Mature BBW Foot Goddess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darrell stood and leaned over to kiss my mouth. We forcefully kiss with our tongues probing our lips and mouths. My clit and nipples are erect as my breathing intensifies. He massages my breasts and pinches my hard nipples between his fingers. My hands find his cock and ball sack and I milk his length with a hard grip. He picks me up and carries me to my bed and puts me down on my back. We move into a high missionary position.

"What are you going to do to me Darrell?" I ask while licking my lips.

"I am going to fuck the shit out of you till you scream and beg for more." He said as he held my ankles high exposing my ass and pussy before him.

"Are you going to fuck my pussy and ass?"

"I fill fuck both and cum in your mouth. You need some ATM." He added.

This dirty talk was a turn on. We already planned out our sexual activity. Without any more talk he slid balls deep in my slick wet cunt. I held my legs wide as he fingered my clit and pulled on my piercing ring while he fucked me. He sucked my big tits through my body stocking and electricity pulsed through my body as I got wetter. Darrell fucked me hard and I thrust up to meet his fucking. Our mouths engaged for some erotic kissing as we copulated with force. His thick penis felt enormous as he rapidly hammered into me using all 220 pounds of his thickly muscled legs and ass.

He stopped and moved his hands back to my ankles. I watched him as he put my sandaled feet to his face. He sucked my toes as he fucked me with his entire length. I pulled on my clit and without warning came hard.

"Ahhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhh! Fuck me faster don't stop. Ahhhhhhhh!" I screamed.

Darrell fucked me like a steam engine until my orgasm subsided. He slid off me and presented his cock before my face. I deep throated his wet steely cock in one swallow.

"Jill I know I am off script now. I couldn't help myself. Your mouth is so hot. My cock needs some lube for your ass." I slobbered on his big penis as he withdrew from my throat.

"Fuck my ass with that huge cock." I commanded.

He pushed half his length into my ass and teased me with his cock as he looked at my body. His eyes moved from my clit to my and breasts and focused on my feet. I spread and wiggled my toes as he thrust all of his cock into my ass. He concentrated on fucking my ass as he was captivated by my sandaled feet. I used my sphincter to milk his cock. He bottomed out in my deep ass on each down stroke. I shit his cock out of my ass on each stroke. Our eyes met as his thick penis sodomized me.

"Suck my toes as you fuck me." I grunted.

Without responding he swallowed the front of my left foot sandal and all. I wiggled my toes as I licked my lips as he power fucked my anus. I pulled on my clit as he resumed sucking my toes. He moved his mouth off my toes and put his hands on my throat as he fucked me. He tightened his grip as neared orgasm. He quivered and shook as he neared orgasm. I put my feet in front of his face as he fucked me. I felt his cock pulse as he jumped off me.

"Jiiiiillllllllllllllllllll! Swalllllllooooooooow my load!"

The first pulse hit my forehead. I clamped my lips over his glans as the second wad hit the back of my throat. By the third shot I deep throated his shooting cock to the base. I held him in my throat as I swallowed all of his thick hot semen.

We looked at each other as he stood over me. It was not even lunch time yet. I smiled at him as he helped me up to my feet.

"Let us have a sandwich or something before we clean up." I said.

"That sounds like a good idea. I don't want to wear you out." Darrell said.

We ate lunch had some tea and spent three more days dancing, dining, swimming and every sexual position imaginable.

12