Mature Man & Maiden Maureen Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Unless you committed murder and murdered me, you could never give me the wrong impression of you," I said with a laugh.

Hoping that she was addicted to caffeinated coffee as much as I was, instead of having to ask her, she asked me.

"Would you like some coffee," she asked?" She looked at her watch. "I usually have coffee this time every day. Other than being addicted to nudity," she said with a laugh, "I'm addicted to a good cup of black coffee."

Suddenly, I imagined her topless and/or naked while having a cup of coffee with me.

"Sure," I said happy that she was a coffee drinker.

She gave me a warm smile.

"If you show me where the kitchen is, I'll make it."

I escorted her down the hall, through the dining room, and into the kitchen. She glanced outside where Polo and Missy played.

"Are they okay?"

I stood a few feet behind her admiring the impression her round, firm ass made in her skin tight, blue jeans.

"They're fine," I said removing my stare from her backside for fear that she'd catch me enjoying more the view of her ass than I enjoyed the view of the pets playing out back. "They're having a ball."

# # #

I stood by the back window watching them play, while she played Suzy homemaker in the kitchen. It felt good having a woman in the house, again. I wondered if she cooked. Yet, it didn't matter if she cooked or not. I liked to cook and, besides, someone who looked as good as she looked, doesn't need to cook. I'd be happy for her to stand there, albeit topless and/or naked, while looking perfect as I cooked for her.

"Polo likes having a live-in friend," I said watching the dogs play. "And I do, too," I said looking at her and giving her a smile.

She returned my smile with her smile. If she wasn't beautiful before, she was even more beautiful when she smiled. The only thing that could add to her beauty now, harping on it, was if she was topless and/or naked.

"Thank you for having me stay here with you," she said turning to me and returning my smile, before looking out the back window again to watch the dogs play. "Only, I don't know how much Polo will like her, once she's fully grown because, judging by her paws, she's going to be a big dog," she said with a laugh.

Her comment stunned me. She forgot about the past with her boyfriend, skipped the present with me, and talked about the future with us; at least, staying with me until her dog grew to her full size. That was several months away.

I was on cloud nine drifting off with sounds of Jimmy Buffet playing Cheeseburger in Paradise. My horny mind was filled with the thoughts of her shacking up with me for the rest of the year, at least, if not for the rest of my life. Admittedly, I was getting ahead of myself. One day at a time. She's here today and I can only hope that she'll stay here tomorrow.

Nonetheless, there was no calming my excitement. The rest of my life with her in it echoed through my mind. I suddenly wondered how much longer I had to live.

My father died at 90, maybe, I'll live to that age, too. I imagine having 40-years of Maureen. I had goose bumps thinking of all the good times we could have and all the sex we could have in 40-years. I wondered if I could still get it up at 90, 80 or even 70. Thank God for Viagra.

# # #

Once the coffee finished brewing, we took our cups out to the back screened-in porch to watch the dogs play. With Polo the instigator, they never tired of running, jumping, leaping, and playing. We sat like old friends sipping our coffee, talking, laughing, and getting to know one another better. I reached out and touched her cheek where he slapped her. It was my excuse to touch her, to see if she was real, and to prove to myself that I wasn't dreaming and imagining her in my house.

"That's gonna bruise," I said.

Her skin felt so soft to my touch.

"I'll cover it with makeup," she said gently touching it with her fingertips.

I became angry all over again when thinking of that little bastard slapping her.

"I should have given you some ice to stop the swelling," I said. I touched her hand and kept it there when she did not move away. "I'm sorry that I didn't think to do that."

She took my hand in her hand.

"I'm fine, really I am, thank you," she said looking up at me to give me her beautiful smile.

'She's so beautiful,' I thought. 'I can't believe she's living with me, even if it's only temporary.'

"Has he done that before; slapped you like that?"

She put her head down in shame and nodded her head.

"Yes, several times," she said with sadness. She took a long thoughtful sip of her coffee. "I don't know why I stayed with him for as long as I did, but I had no place to go. I didn't want to go home to my parents and I couldn't afford a place of my own.

She remained quiet while sipping her coffee and watching the dogs play.

"I'm just glad he's out of my life and this time for good," she said looking at me with a sad smile. "Thank you. Thank you for giving me a place to stay. I'm grateful to you for your help."

"It's okay. Don't mention it. You're my friend. I'm only too glad to help," I said giving her a warm smile. "He really is a bastard. I'd love to punch him again for slapping you," I said.

# # #

She looked at me as if rethinking what she was about to say.

"I knew there was a reason why you came into my life," she said.

She turned to me as if we were suddenly psychically connected. She looked at me with a look that melted my heart.

"I always believed that there's a reason for everything."

She touched my fingers with her fingers and, as if we were a retired, married couple, we sat there drinking coffee, watching the dogs play, and holding hands.

"Bastard! I hope I broke his jaw," I said. "I would have twenty years ago, when I punched my bag regularly. I would've knocked him out with that uppercut. Then, I would've stomped on his balls when he was down and out."

She laughed.

"Someone beat you to that," she said laughing again. "He has a very, small penis. He couldn't stop it from falling out of my pussy. So, instead of him fucking me, I sucked him," she said with a shrug. "I gave him a blowjob."

Again, she looked at me as if rethinking what she was about to say.

"Please don't think ill of me but," she paused while looking up at me.

I gave her a questioning look.

"Why would I think ill of you," I asked?

She looked down at my semi-erect, pajama clad penis before she looked up at me. Then, surprising me, she gave me a sexually aroused look. My beautiful woman was horny. I had made Maureen horny enough to sexually want me.

'Wow,' I thought!

"I love sucking cock," she said while staring up at me. "I sometimes would rather blow a man than to fuck him or even kiss him," she said. "There's something so sexually arousing about the feel of an erect prick in my mouth."

I felt my cock stir hearing her talk about sucking another man's cock. Then, stunning me and flooring me with sexual excitement, she said something that I had never expected her to say.

"Because you've been so kind to me by giving me a place to say," she said with a long pause while staring up at me.

Then, she did what I never expected her to do. She touched me through my pajama bottoms. Leaving her hand there, she fondled the head of my penis while continuing to stare up at me before she looked down at my throbbing and pulsating cock.

"I'll blow you whenever you want," she said with a big smile. "I'd love to suck your cock. I'd love for you to cum in my mouth."

# # #

Her smile and her beautiful, erotic, green eyes touched my heart and I so wanted to lean over and kiss her. Immediately, without having to even think about it, I wanted her to blow me. I wanted to take her up on her sexual offer and cum in her beautiful mouth. Yet, not wanting to ruin things by rushing things, I didn't ask her to give me a blowjob, not yet.

I needed to fan the sexual flames first. I didn't want her to just blow me. I wanted to kiss her; French kiss her. I wanted to make out with her while feeling her through her clothes. Then, I wanted to slowly undress her. I wanted to strip her naked.

I didn't want to rush the fire by smothering it with my horniness. She must have sensed the moment because she leaned over and surprised me. She kissed me. It was so surreal. I couldn't believe that this beautiful, young woman kissed me.

It was a short kiss, a peck really, but it was on my lips. It was so quick that I didn't have a chance to react to it and to kiss her back. I didn't even have the chance to close my eyes. In the way that she caught me by surprise by offering to blow me, she caught me by surprise by kissing me.

Our first kiss, the romantic that I am; I wished it had been longer with our naked bodies and tongues entwined in passion. I wished we were in a better setting than on my back porch. I wished we were somewhere with a sunrise or a sunset. I wished we were by the ocean, or atop a mountain, or in the valley by a scenic stream. Still, I was ecstatic for her sudden and unexpected display of loving affection and sexual attention.

# # #

Later that night, as I drifted off to sleep thinking about her sleeping in the guest bedroom, my hand found my cock and I began slowly stroking myself to a nice erection. She had made me horny all day, especially when she changed her clothes in front of me and especially when she turned to face me in her bra and panties. She sexually excited me when she offered to blow me and then kissed me. She had a wonderful body, the best body these old eyes have ever seen.

I thought about slowly undressing her while making out with her, and when she was naked finally, asking her to turn from side to side, so that I could revel in the beauty of her naked body. I thought about her standing before me in her bra and panty again, as she had done earlier. I thought about her in those skin, tight blue jeans. As I stroked my cock faster and harder, I thought about her topless. I thought about her naked. I thought about her blowing me and me cumming in her beautiful mouth while fondling her huge, naked breasts.

Normally, I don't sleep in the nude, but tonight it was hot and humid and I was horny. Since I'm not a big fan of air conditioning, unless I really had to waste electricity to cool the house down, I run the overhead fans with the windows and my bedroom door wide open for the cross breeze. Still, even with that, it was uncomfortably warm, no doubt from the hot temperature of her sexuality.

I wondered if she was hot. I wondered if I should switch on the air conditioning for her comfort. I wondered if she slept in the nude. I wondered if she slept with the bedroom door open. I wondered if she slept with the light on, with the bedroom door open, and in the nude.

'Oh, my God, I'd love to see Maureen topless and/or naked. I'd love for her to blow me,' I thought.

I thought about walking down the hall on the pretense of rechecking and securing the house for the night to see what I could see of her. Hoping to catch her lying on her bed asleep naked, figuring, no doubt, that I would, I controlled myself from doing so. I knew that if I saw her lying on her bed naked that I'd be unable to control myself from staring at her naked body and/or touching, feeling, and fondling her naked body. While stroking myself to a bigger and harder erection, I thought better of it and closed my eyes.

Slow and smooth is better than fast and horny. The last thing that I wanted to do was to scare her. The last thing that I wanted to do was to make her unduly uncomfortable by pressuring her to have sex prematurely. The last thing that I wanted to do was to make her leave and flee my house in the middle of the night for fear that I'd rape her.

I continued to slowly stroke myself, instead. I needed to masturbate myself. I needed to cum. I figured that I'd just masturbate my horniness for her away in a tissue.

Then, when I looked up in the dark, totally astonishing me, Maureen was standing in my bedroom doorway clutching her pillow against the length of her body. She saw my erect, naked prick. She saw me stroking myself. She watched me masturbating myself. Embarrassed that she caught me masturbating, I quickly moved my hand away from my erect cock.

She looked from my naked prick standing at full attention to look up at me. Maureen saw my naked prick. I couldn't believe that she saw my naked prick. If I wasn't sexually excited before with her undress and dressing in front of me, offering to blow me, and kissing me, I was sexually excited now.

"I can't sleep," she said. "It's been a while since I slept alone," she said yawning. There was a long pause and she stunned me with what she said next. "May I sleep with you?"

To be continued...

12