Mature Man & Maiden Maureen Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Wow! That's how I want to die,' I imagined Bob saying. 'That's exactly how I want to die."

'Yeah, me too,' I imagined Mike saying.

'Way to go, Mark,' I imagined Bob saying.

'Way to go, Mark,' I imagined Mike saying.

# # #

Although Colleen didn't have the desire for conversation and dirty talk, like did Maureen, she took an active participating roll, when having sex. Quite the dirty girl, she had sex, as if she was a guy on testosterone steroids. She was a real screamer and she didn't just move her body with my humps, she slammed her body into my cock.

She was proactive. She fucked like a guy, a guy who had been away at sea for too long. She wanted to fuck and to get fucked. Never have I been with a woman who fucked like that.

"Fuck me, Mark! Fuck me!" She yelled over and again, as I fucked her. "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me faster. Fuck me harder. Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

There was no making love to Colleen. Love wasn't part of her sexual equation. Having sex with Colleen was more of a fuck fest than it was a love affair.

If I was married to Colleen, I'd need hip replacement surgery. Fucking Colleen was like playing a contact sport, a heated tennis game, or a wrestling match. In the way she used the entire bed, when fucking, was like rolling around on the canvas mat of a wrestling ring.

It was difficult to do or think of anything else other than fucking, when fucking Colleen. I was glad, when Maureen took a break to go pee. Now, instead of being distracted by eating Maureen's pussy, while fucking Colleen, I could concentrate on slamming my cock into Colleen to get her off, so that I could get some much needed sleep.

She finally had a sexual orgasm from me fucking her, thank God. I never thought she would.

'Who's the man,' I thought? 'Who's the man?'

She exploded hard and screamed at the top of her lungs. To lessen the pressure, I had to open my mouth and cover my ears, so that my eardrums didn't explode. Maureen returned from the bathroom, laughing.

# # #

"Jesus, Colleen, it's a good thing we live at the end of the cul-de-sac and not near a cemetery because you'd wake the dead."

Colleen laughed.

"Oh, Maureen, Mark fucked me like I've never been fucked before."

'...And never will, again, I wanted to say. I was lucky that I was so sexually excited this time, the first time, but there was no way that I could continue this level of fucking or even repeat this marathon humping session,' I thought.

I was a literal fuck machine. I outdid myself. It had to be the champagne. I think the Champagne bubbles carried the Viagra straight to my cock in the way that rocket fuel goes to the space shuttle.

Maureen looked at me lying next to Colleen. She had a glistening look to her eye, as she viewed my naked body.

"And you, you're my Superman, my superhuman man. You're such a horny guy," she said staring down at my erect prick. "I can't believe you still have an erection."

'What? I do,' I thought while looking down at myself? 'I still have an erection? Cut it off, I wanted to say. Please, no more. Kill me, now.'

Suddenly, I remembered the warning on the Viagra bottle, 'Seek medical attention if your erection last more than four hours.' What time is it? What time did I start fucking? What time did I take the Viagra? I don't remember anything except pussy and tits, fucking, and blowjobs.

Maureen dived from where she was standing and impaled her mouth on my cock. Good God, she's blowing me, again. With them both very talented cocksuckers, if I thought that Colleen gave me a great blowjob, Maureen gave me an even better blowjob.

"I love your cock, Mark," she said in-between her kisses, sucking, and licks.

She held on to my shoulders as she raised herself up along my body. She started kissing me with deep, wet, French kisses that instantly made me desire her. Then, reaching down, she inserted my cock in her warm and wet pussy.

"Fuck me, Mark, in the way you did, Colleen. I want to feel your lust for my cunt. I want to cum, too, again. Fuck me, my superhuman Superman," said Maureen launching herself into the pillow talk.

# # #

Oh, God, there's all that dirty pillow talk again. If you want to get me going, just talk dirty to me and Maureen, as if she was in charge of launch control, knew all the right buttons to push in the right sequence. I rolled her over and started banging her, really pounding her pussy, in the way that I just had fucked Colleen.

I was a machine, a sex machine, a fucking, fuck machine that blew a circuit and couldn't be turned off to stop humping. Maybe, because Colleen had been a screamer, now Maureen was getting more vocal, too. I leaned down to kiss her and before I parted from her lips with my tongue, I whispered in her ear.

"Scream for me, baby. I want to hear you cum," I said whispering what I wanted her to do in her ear.

Louder and louder her pleasure filled the room, until she let out a scream of passion that surely would have awakened the dead had we lived near a cemetery.

With the three of us still naked and not even a sheet to cover our modesty, there we lay with Colleen on one side of me and Maureen on the other side of me.

To be continued...

12