Mature Man & Maiden Maureen Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's not the same without Maureen there in my life. I didn't realize how alone I was, until she and Colleen went away. Suddenly, but for the ticking of the clock, and the dogs whining, the house was so quiet, too quiet.

It's funny how I was feeling so lonely and depressed, until I heard her key in the door. Then, I was excited. I'm just so glad that she's home safe and sound. Although, I was tired, a favorite sexy thing of mine to do, I was compelled to watch her undress. Even in the dark, as if she was a ghostly shadow, I watched her remove her clothes. I watched her strip herself naked.

# # #

She's so damn sexy and watching her remove her clothes, even in the dark made me horny. As soon as she started undressing, a light breeze fluttered the curtain and, I could see a little more of her in the moonlight while watching her undressing. My eyes were already adjusted to the darkness and I watched her strip off her clothes and get naked.

She has such a wonderful body and I couldn't wait to hold her in my arms. Actually, even though I was tired, I wanted to more than just hold her. I wanted to make love to her, but I knew that she'd be tired, after driving all that way. I wondered what happened to Colleen. Maybe, for some reason, Colleen decided to stay or come home by bus or by the train. Maybe, she was delayed.

Then, I thought, maybe, she's coming home with Maureen's Mom, Dad, and sister. Fuck. Now, I was nervous about meeting them. I hoped they'd like me.

I wondered what they looked like. I wondered what they were like. Now that she told me that he sister was a whore, I wondered if her sister looked like her. I never even saw a photo of any of them.

Since I invited Maureen to live with me, and then invited Colleen to live with us, too, I've been too busy becoming accustomed to this new and unusual living and sexual, lifestyle arrangement. Besides, the sex was taking up all of my free time, not that I am complaining but, after a while, a guy could use one day without sex. If I say so myself, having threesome sex is not only normal but also is quite the adjustment.

Finally, she crawled in bed naked beside me. It must be cold outside because she was cold, so very creepy cold that she gave me the shivers. I pulled the blanket over us and wrapped my arms around her to warm her body with mine. I touched her everywhere. I love feeling her naked body and pressing her boobs against my chest and feeling the tickle of her pubic hair on my thighs.

"Welcome home, Baby. I missed you," I said.

# # #

Not one at a loss for words, she was ethereally quiet. Now, I knew something was wrong. Now, I knew she was sad and needed me to comfort her.

Maybe, she and Colleen had a fight. Maybe, her parents were dead set against her living with me, the old guy. Maybe, she had returned home to talk to me alone. Maybe, this is it. Maybe, it's over between us and she wanted to be alone with me, without Colleen, to tell me that she'll be leaving me forever.

Maybe, she found someone else. If she ever left me, devastated beyond words, I'd miss her spirit. My mind was reeling with suppositions and what ifs, of not having Maureen in my life, a thought that I could not bear and even ponder for more than a second.

Then, I wondered about the secret. Beyond curious, I so wanted to ask her. I couldn't wait to find out what the secret was and I almost asked her, but thought better of it. I wanted her to tell me in her own time. Maybe, she got a promotion at work, a raise in pay, or decided to return to school to finally complete her Master's degree, after taking a leave of absence.

Maybe, she hit the lottery. It would be nice having a young, beautiful rich woman keeping me, instead of having to work as a writer, while hoping to write the next bestseller. Even if she was rich, I'd still write. I'd never give up writing. I was excited to find out her secret and what it was that she kept from me.

# # #

Then, she kissed me. I can't explain it, but her kiss was like the first time she kissed me. It was hauntingly erotic and felt almost as if I was kissing her in a dream. Her kiss aroused me in the way she had aroused me the first time. Suddenly, after just two days away from her everything felt so brand new; it felt as if I had a new girlfriend.

We kissed and kissed. I haven't kissed her as much, since the first time we kissed. Even though we've been getting it on as a couple and as a threesome, it has been a few months since we've made out like this. Kissing is my favorite thing to do in the whole world. I loved French kissing her. Returning my French kisses with her long, wet kisses, Maureen was the best French kisser that I had ever kissed.

Her kisses sexually excited me like nothing else. I couldn't get enough of her kisses. Holding her in the moonlight was romantic but with the room so dark, it felt as if I was holding her in a cave. I felt as if I was holding a ghostly apparition of her.

Nonetheless, holding her naked body was so erotic. This memory, right here and right now, would last me a lifetime and I never wanted to let her go. Never have I kissed her like this before and never have I been kissed like this before. This was so romantic. She was so romantic. She was so sexually charged.

It's weird how, when I finally marry or live with the woman I love, I always get away from kissing. When I date someone, I'm always so crazy mad for kissing. I can't get enough of kissing. We kiss all the time.

Then, once I get the person who it is I want, after a while, I forget about kissing. Much like stoking the flames of an eternal fire, the kissing is such an integral part of love making. I'm so glad that Maureen has recaptured and returned the kissing back to our relationship. I loved kissing her.

Then, I felt her hand. She reached down and took my already stiffening cock in her hand and began slowly stroking me. It doesn't get any better than to have the woman that I love French kiss me, while stroking my cock.

The only time she let go of my cock was to cup and caress my testicles. She was so careful not to rupture me and so gentle with her touch. Albeit her hands were still so very cold, cold enough to give me chills, her touch felt so esoterically arousing that not even I understood the seductive control she had over me.

# # #

She knew what I liked. She knew how to give me pleasure. She knew all the buttons that she needed to press to make me wild with sexual passion for her, not that she needed to push any buttons as I was already wild with sexual passion for her.

Yet, this time, was weird. This time, there was no pillow talk, no dirty talk, and no talk at all. I knew, now, that she was terribly upset over something, but what? I hoped that this time with her was not the last time with her.

Her hand jobs always felt more like massages than they did a sexual thing and that made them so much more erotic. It doesn't get any better than that to get this kind of spiritual hand job from Maureen. The only thing better than her hand job was her blowjob.

I loved it when Maureen gave me a Heavenly blowjob. I loved it when she sucked my cock. Then, as if she read my mind, she suddenly slid her body down half the length of me and took my erect prick in her mouth. Maureen was blowing me.

Again, just as were her kisses, when she started sucking my cock, it felt new and fresh. As if this was the first time that she blew me, it really did feel like the first time all over, again. Whoever said absence makes the heart grow fonder must have had me in mind because this was the best sexual experience that I've ever had, after not having her in my life for only two days.

First, the French kisses curled my toes and hardened my cock. Then, her spiritual hand job, and now this Heavenly blowjob. Maureen certainly knew how to sexually excite me completely and continually.

# # #

Unable to hold back, if she continued blowing me like this, I was ready to shoot my load in her willing mouth. There was no way that I could hold back, once receiving this much unworldly stimulation to the head of my cock. Suddenly, she stopped sucking me and slid up to me. She started kissing me, French kissing me, again.

Man, we were really making out. I haven't made out with a woman like this, since I was a teenager on Prom night. The emotional feeling that I was getting from just kissing her made me realize how much I missed her and how much I loved her. All of this felt so mystical and so magical. It was the best time that I've ever had with her and I never wanted this warming, lustful, and loving feeling to stop.

Then, she pushed me back and climbed on top of me. Again, it felt so divinely. It felt as if I was fucking an Angel and we were making love for the first time.

What is happening? This is so bizarre. Seemingly, as if I was making love to someone else, I didn't want to question something this stupendous. Yet, the feeling that I had with her was totally strange and renewed.

Imagining she was someone else, other than Maureen, I would have freaked out had my sexual arousal not been so erotically exciting and mutually returned. She lifted me to higher heights than I've been lifted to before. We both had a sexual orgasm together.

Only, instead of her screaming, instead of waking the dead, she was totally silent in her orgasm. Whereas, I was explosive with my screams of pure pleasure and passion. She just held onto me for dear life, as if this was our last night together. Something so surreal, that dreaded feeling made me afraid that it was our last night together. That dire feeling made me want to never let her go and hold on to her forever.

Never have I felt more love for any woman than I felt for Maureen right now. If there's a God in Heaven, thank you. Thank you for giving me Maureen.

"I love you, Maureen," I said.

# # #

I kept my arms around her. She was shivering. She was so cold. Figuring that it was something bad, I figured that this may be the end of the line for us, as a couple. I so wanted to ask her what was wrong, but knowing Maureen as I do, if she wanted to tell me, she would have told me.

Obviously, she wasn't ready to share her feelings with me. No doubt, her parents were dead set against our May/December relationship. Something terrible must have happened on her trip west. Maybe, she's not feeling well. I felt her forehead and she didn't have a fever. She was just so freaking cold.

Sometime during the night, we fell asleep. I don't remember letting her go from my embrace but I did. I know that it was late, when I finally dozed. The last thing that I remember was feeling a cool breeze and seeing the curtain flutter.

We made out for a long time, before and after the sex. A marathon occasion, it was longer than any sexual experience we've had since we've been together as a couple. It was longer and more intense than any sexual experience that I've ever had with anyone. That night, without doubt, was the best sex that I've ever had with Maureen or with anyone in my entire life.

After having sex with Maureen like that, I couldn't wait to have sex like that with her tomorrow. After having sex with Maureen like that, I didn't want to have sex with anyone, not even Colleen, not anyone. No one can top that. After that surreal experience with Maureen, I was hers forever.

I was startled awake around 7 am, which is late for me. Usually, I'm up by 5 am. Colleen was sitting on the edge of the bed staring down at me. I figured Maureen was in the shower, already. Only, I hoped she made coffee or was making coffee. I needed a heavy dose of caffeine to awaken.

"Hi," I said rubbing the sleep from my eyes and looking up at her.

It was obvious that she had been crying. It was obvious by the look on her face that there was something dreadfully wrong. Now, I knew that she and Maureen must have had a horrible argument. Feeling bad for the woman that I had deep feelings for, I took Colleen in my arms, hugged her, and kissed her on her forehead.

# # #

Maybe, this is it for the threesome. Maybe, Colleen is moving out. Yeah, I bet that's it. Colleen is leaving. Normally, I would have felt bad, really bad, about Colleen leaving, but after what transpired early this morning with Maureen, to be honest, I was glad she was going.

No more threesomes. No more bi-sexual sex of the lesbian kind. I wanted Maureen all to myself. I was no longer willing to share Maureen with anyone, not even Colleen.

Only, Colleen surprised me, when she fell into my arms crying. I felt bad, really bad. Definitely, she could stay here longer. I wasn't about to kick her out, that's for sure. I cared for her too much.

I held her without saying anything. I waited for her to speak. I waited for her to say something, anything. I needed to know what was wrong. I just stayed like that holding her and thinking about the sex that I had with Maureen earlier this morning.

I was still glowing from that sexually erotic experience. I was so sexually satisfied, after having sex with Maureen that even though I was naked, I didn't even think about fondling Colleen's big tits or feeling her firm, round ass. My thoughts were with Maureen.

"Colleen, where's Maureen?"

I was hoping that Maureen would take care of Colleen, so that I could get up and get dressed.

Colleen just started bawling. She broke down sobbing. She was shaking, she was crying so hard.

Definitely, they must have had a horrible fight. I wondered what over? I wondered, if it had something to do with me. Maybe, Colleen was in love with me.

Maybe, it had something to do with the secret, whatever that was. Maybe, the secret is that Maureen wanted Colleen to leave. Maybe, that's why she's crying. Maybe, she thinks that by crying that I'll be sympathetic and overrule Maureen. Maybe, she thinks that I'll ask Maureen to allow her to stay, since this is my house after all. My mind rambled with all of the possibilities.

"What? What's the matter, Colleen? Did you two have a fight? What is it? Tell me. Where's Maureen?"

"Maureen's dead."

To be continued...

12