Mature Man & Maiden Maureen Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Harder," she said.

'Huh? What? Harder? Seriously,' I thought? 'She wanted me to slap her ass harder?'

"Harder," she said again and was all that she replied to me slapping her beautiful, naked ass.

Again, I slapped her round, firm ass a little harder than before as I humped her while burying my cock deeper inside of her warm and wet pussy.

"Harder," she said, yet, again. "Don't be such a wimp. Slap my ass harder."

'Harder,' I thought? 'What the fuck? 'Is she kidding me? Is she serious? How hard does she want me to slap her ass. How hard is too hard? The last thing that I wanted to do was to hurt her.'

She made me wish that I was wearing a belt with a big, western, rodeo type of buckle so that I could beat her naked ass with it.

'Is that hard enough for you,' I imagined asking her while leaving big, red, swollen welts on her shapely, naked ass? 'Wait let me stand up so that I can take a running jump and a harder swing at your sweet, naked ass. How's that? Was that hard enough?'

# # #

I slapped her ass again and again. Clearly, hurting me more than I hurt her, I slapped her beautiful, naked ass harder each time. I slapped her ass as hard as I could. I slapped her so hard that my hand hurt. Only, it was obvious to me that I couldn't slap her ass hard enough to please her.

The harder that I slapped her shapely ass, the harder she wanted me to slap her naked ass, and the more proactive she was with her sexuality. My slaps were turning her on and making her into more of a sexual animal. Only, I was afraid of what sexual beast that I was unleashing.

If she was this turned on and proactive sexually now, what would she be like when she was sexually aroused? I imagined Gwen picking me up and throwing me against the wall, before she fucked me senseless while I was upside down. Suddenly, I thought of the Hulk, a female version of the green monster, mass of muscle.

Suddenly, I was afraid of Gwen, instead of being sexually excited by this sexy siren. Then, I thought of the movie with Uma Thurman, My Super Ex-Girlfriend. Indeed, she was a super, sexual woman intent on physical pain instead of sexual pleasure.

'Help me, dear God,' I thought. 'Help me.'

I looked down at her while wondering how someone this beautiful, this shapely, this sexy, and this young could be such a demented, sexual animal.

'Run for your life,' I thought! 'Save yourself! Gwen is sexually aroused! It's every man for himself. No man is safe, when Gwen is sexually aroused. If only she knew what I was thinking, she'd beat my ass.'

# # #

Now that it was clearly obvious to me, I knew then that, no matter what I did, I was not the man for her. She needed a professional ass slapper. She needed someone who carried a big paddle to paddle her naked ass hard enough to give her the sexual pleasure with the physical pain that she not only wanted but also needed.

I could never sexually please her in the way that she wanted and needed for her to be sexually satisfied. I'm too old and too gentle to sexually satisfy her. I could never physically abuse her beautiful body in the way that she wanted and expected me to do what was required to make her cum.

Alas, I wasn't man enough for her. She needed a Hun, Attila the Hun, or a red, bearded Viking named Erick the Red who was intent on rape and sexual debauchery. She needed someone like Black Beard, the pirate, who had been away at sea too long. She needed someone like Wilt the Stilt Chamberlain, the fornicator of 20,000 alleged women, or Gene Simmons of Kiss the sexual manipulator of countless backstage encounters. Much like Gwen, those men were never sexually satisfied.

Unfortunately, I was no Marquis de Sade or Don Juan. I was a mere mortal and Gwen needed the Devil himself. Only, Satan could satisfy the likes of her. Only, the Devil himself could slap her ass hard enough to sexually satisfy her.

Yes, that's right, she needed Jack Nicholson as the Devil. As if Gwen was one of the witches in the Witches of Eastwick, I could see Jack now. With Gwen bent over his knee, I imagined him wailing the Hell out of her firm, round, naked ass, while making it red, raw.

# # #

Suddenly, never seeing it coming, Gwen turned into Lady Gwendolyn, the Dominatrix.

'How's that feel,' I imagined the Devil asking Gwen?

Shocking me while putting the fear of God in me, I imagined what she'd say next.

'Harder,' I imagined her replying. 'Slap my ass harder.'

I knew, no matter what I did, I couldn't sexually satisfy her. She needed a 6'5" professional athlete with a cock equaled to his ego to sexually satisfy her. Whereas, I was a lover looking for love, she was an animal looking for sex.

She would have preferred someone coming up behind her, lifting up her short skirt, pulling down her bikini panties, and bending her over a chair. Then, if she protested at being fucked up the ass, a few hard slaps would not only make her stop resisting but also would light her fire to a higher flame. Yet, against my moral value to slap a woman, even her if only to slap her ass, especially her ass, I couldn't slap her hard enough to please her. Having never slapped a woman before, I couldn't slap her now.

Then, she surprised me by what she said next.

"Pull my hair," she said.

'Pull your hair? But it looks so nice. Why muss it up,' I thought? 'I can't pull your beautiful, long, red, lush hair. Your hair is too beautiful to pull.'

I looked at her with shocked disbelief.

'Now, this is going too far,' I thought. 'What if I just gave you a noogie, I wanted to ask her, but suspecting that she'd think that I was making fun of her, I didn't ask her if I could give her a noogie instead?'

Again, with her full of sexual surprises, she surprised me again with what she said next.

"Make me blow you."

'What? Make me blow you? Don't you want to blow me,' I thought and again, wanted to say but I didn't? 'Listen, you don't have to blow me, if you don't want to suck my cock.' I thought.

"I like being forced," she said. "Make me blow you," she said again.

'Make you blow me,' I thought again? 'I can't do that? That's too much like rape, I thought to myself while wondering what in the Hell she would ask me to do to her next.'

"Force me to get down on my knees and suck your cock," she said, yet, again.

Clearly, she wanted to blow me.

"Okay," I said gently pushing down on her shoulder.

# # #

This is bizarre. Never have I been with a woman who wanted me to force her to do sexual things to me.

"Slap me across my face."

'Slap you across your face? I can't do that. I can't hit a woman. I'd much rather kiss your beautiful face than slap your pretty face,' I thought.

"Gwen, honey, I can't slap you across your face," I said hoping that she'd understand.

She made a face that I wouldn't slap her face.

"I get off when I feel that I'm forced to sexually do something, and the sexually nastier, and the more painful, the better."

I looked at her as if she was crazy.

"You do? Why? Wouldn't you rather if I just went down on you and licked and fingered your pussy?"

# # #

Instead of turning me on, she was turning me off.

She slid her body up to me, reached out her tongue, and licked the entire side of my face like a lioness would before eating you.

'Oh, yuck,' I thought. 'Why the Hell did she do that? That's gross. This is too much. Now, the entire side of my face is wet. Fuck.'

"If you force me to," she said whispering in my ear. "I'll lick your ass, stick my tongue up your asshole, and make you cum with my finger."

I thought of Colleen licking my ass, sticking her tongue in my asshole, and making me cum with her finger. I could go for Gwen doing that, as long as she brushed her teeth, used mouthwash, and washed her finger afterwards.

"Gees, Gwen, does your mother know you talk like that," I asked with a laugh?

Nonetheless, at least we were talking.

"Actually, if you toss my salad, I'll do anything that you want," she said.

# # #

I'll beat you upside your head with a hammer, if you ask me to, as long as you stick your long, sweet tongue up my ass, and make me cum by sticking your manicure finger in my asshole. I wanted to say that, but I didn't say that either.

"Take me," she whispered while licking the inside of my ear.

'Take you? Take you where,' I thought? 'I'd rather just stay here with you and have sex with you, if you don't mind.'

Then, she said something that I've never done and would never do. Not into anal sex, fucking a woman in her ass wasn't on my sexual menu.

"Fuck me in my ass," she said.

'Fuck you in the ass,' I thought? 'Listen here, sister, I don't fuck anybody up the ass. Sorry, Honey. I'm many things but I am not an anal type of guy. I'm not an ass fucker.'

Suddenly, slapping her harder on the ass was becoming more appealing.

# # #

Her sweet, soft voice that once gave me an instant erection now sent shivers down my spine. She made me wish I was 25 years younger. She made me wish my cock was harder, longer, and thicker. She made me wish that I was a sadomasochist and could give her the pain that she needed to sexually arouse her. She made me wish that I was into anal sex and could fuck her in her ass. Sadly, she made me see my demise.

'But look, he looks so happy. He's still smiling,' I imagined the coroner saying.'

I imagined the police lieutenant looking to the coroner with his pad open and his pen at the ready.

'And what was the cause of death,' I imagined him asking the medical examiner?

I imagined the coroner and the police lieutenant looking from my dead body to Gwen's dead body.

'Well,' I imagined the Coroner saying while staring at Gwen all bloodied, bruised, battered, and beaten. 'Apparently, after he beat the snot out of her, she fucked him to death.'

I imagined the cop nodding his head.

'That's how I want to die,' I imagined the Lieutenant saying. 'She was so gorgeous. I would have loved to beat the piss out of her, too, before she fucked me to death.'

# # #

Suddenly, I remembered Colleen tossing my salad in the shower the time that the three of us, me, her, and Maureen had sex in the master bedroom shower. The feeling of Colleen's tongue licking my ass and her finger fucking my asshole while I buried my cock deep inside Maureen felt like nothing that I have ever experienced. With motivation renewed, I grabbed some of Gwen's long, lush, red hair in my hand and pulled it.

"Harder," she said.

'Oh, geez,' I thought. 'You're going to be sorry when you're older and suddenly have a bald spot.'

I pulled her hair harder while forcing her head down on my cock.

"Suck it, Bitch. Suck my cock. Blow me," I said in my best Hell's Angels biker voice.

Then, I half-heartedly slapped her face.

I couldn't hit a woman, especially one so beautiful. I had trouble keeping a straight face and not laughing. Certainly, by not slapping her face as hard as I slapped her ass, I was ruining the sexual moment for her.

# # #

Then, she told me, not asked me, to squeeze her tits, and pull and twist her nipples. I was waiting for her to pull out a whip. I half expected her to pull handcuffs from out of her ass and cuff me to the bed.

'What is next with this woman,' I thought? 'And where did she learn all of these things at such a young age? No doubt, she's spending way too much time reading erotic literature and watching porn videos.'

I've never been with a woman who wanted her tits squeezed and her nipples pulled and twisted. Is this a normal thing to do with the younger generation? I mean, maybe, they wouldn't be into squeezing tits so much if they were ever to have a mammogram. To me, it was a little weird to squeeze tits, although I did apply for a job as a mammogram technician, once, years ago, and they turned me down for obvious reasons.

To me, it was weird to do anything but to worship her naked breasts and nipples and, definitely, not abuse them. I wanted to suck her tits, caress her tits, and fondle her tits while sucking her erect nipples. I didn't want to squeeze her tits, pull her nipples, and twist her nipples. Her request deflated my sexual sensitivity, as if she had taken her fingernails and scratched them down a blackboard or worse, kicked me in the balls and ruptured me.

The last thing that I wanted to do was squeeze her tits, and pull and twist her nipples. Yet, I complied with her wishes. If that is what it takes to light her fire, then who am I to question her sexual peccadilloes? I wanted to get her off and I did my best to do that.

# # #

I reached out my hands and squeezed her tits, first one, then the other, finally, I squeezed them both together.

"Harder," she said when I squeezed her tits.

'Harder,' I thought?

Again, I squeezed her tits as I fucked her pussy.

"Harder," she said again.

I looked at her as if she was crazy and as far as I was concerned, she was insane.

"Harder? I can't squeeze them any harder, Gwen. I have a bit of Arthritis in my hands," I said.

Between slapping her ass, slapping her face, pulling her hair, and squeezing her tits, my hands hurt like Hell. I looked at my hands and they were already swollen.

It appeared that, just as I couldn't slap her ass and/or her face hard enough to sexually please her, I was unable to squeeze her tits hard enough to sexually please her either. She made me want to run down the cellar stairs and get the vise grips. Inserting her naked breasts in the vice grips, I envisioned myself turning the handle on the vise grips.

'How's that? Are your flat as a pancake tits squeezed hard enough for you now, I imagined asking her?

'Harder,' I imagined her saying. 'Squeeze my tits harder.'

# # #

'What the fuck? Harder,' I thought? 'I can't squeeze her beautiful breasts any harder. What if you lay out in the driveway topless and I drive my car over your tits,' I wanted to ask her but I didn't ask her that either?

Damn, this was not what I had envisioned when she told me to take her to bed. I envisioned making sweet, gentle, albeit passionate love to her. Only, she wasn't into that. Sweet and gentle was oxymoronic when it came to having sex with Lady Gwendolyn, my evil Dominatrix.

She knew what she wanted and she wanted it rough and wild. With someone as beautiful as was she, who'd have thought that she was a sexual animal who was into pain as much as she was into sex? To look at her I never would have thought that she was Lady Gwendolyn, the Dominatrix from Hell.

I envisioned a romantic liaison. I envisioned falling in love with her. I envisioned her being sweet, sweeter than her sister, perhaps, because she was younger. I envisioned her being innocent. I envisioned her telling me to be gentle with her because this was her first time.

Certainly, and unfortunately, this rough sex is not any kind of sex that sexually excited me. I came from a generation where we had to beg for a blowjob, and were lucky if we received a hand job, and that was from the woman we ended up marrying. Gwen was resistant to everything that worked with Maureen. I felt that I was at a loss to sexually satisfy Gwen.

I didn't know how to treat her. I didn't know how to sexually arouse her and make her cum. She made me feel inadequate. She made me feel that she wouldn't be sexually satisfied unless I treated her like a whore, make her fear me, and beat her within an inch of her life. Treating my beloved Maureen's sister like she was a whore was so against how I felt about women. I'm a lover of women and not an abuser of women.

Every time I tried talking dirty to her, she rebuffed my sexual verbiage. Forget about pillow talk, she didn't want to hear me talking dirty to her. She didn't want to hear my voice. She didn't want to talk. She wanted action, sexual action, and not words. She wanted me to hurt her while fucking her.

"Shut up and fuck me," she said slapping my ass harder than I slapped her ass.

Geez, that fucking hurt, I wanted to say, but I didn't.

"What the Hell is wrong with you," I asked her while rubbing my naked ass?

To be continued...

12