Mature Man & Maiden Maureen Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gwen was on her knees kissing my ass. Then, I felt it. In the way that Colleen had done months before, I felt Gwen's tongue licking the inside my ass crack. There's no feeling like it. She was tossing my salad. I was really getting into her licking my ass.

Gwen's tongue in my ass felt so good that I had a difficult time on focusing on fucking Colleen. If she inserted her finger deeper in my ass, she'd make me immediately cum. Definitely, Gwen would make me cum in Colleen's pussy if I allowed her to continue tossing my salad. Not knowing how I'd feel about making Colleen pregnant in the way that I had made Maureen pregnant, I hoped she was on the pill.

Well aware that Colleen was here for, at least, a few more days and that Gwen was leaving tomorrow, I lowered Colleen to a standing position. Then, I pulled my cock out of her pussy, and turned to face Gwen. Before I could move, practically slapping her across the face with it, as soon as I turned to Gwen, she took my cock in her mouth.

There she was in the shower on her knees sucking my cock. I wasn't ready to cum, yet, but she was intent on sucking me. She made all of those sexy, cocksucking sounds that women make and that guys love to hear, when they're getting blown. Between the blowjobs that Maureen and Colleen gave me, Gwen was the best cocksucker.

# # #

I reached down, lifted her off her knees, pulled her up to me, and kissed her. Normally, I would have had her brush her teeth and tongue before kissing me but having just soaped up and washed my ass thoroughly and not having moved my bowels yet this morning, I was squeaky clean. Besides, I was so freaking turned on that I think that I would have kissed her even if I just had a bad case of diarrhea. Then, something that Colleen taught me to do, I gave Gwen a hard wallop on her ass.

'Wham!'

She rewarded me with a more passionate kiss. I returned her passionate kiss with my passionate kiss. Then, I walloped her ass hard, again.

'Wham!'

I could feel her suddenly getting more sexually aroused. Thanks to Colleen, I understood Gwen much better. I was beginning to get the hang of this sadomasochist stuff.

I squeezed her tits and pulled her hair as hard as I could. Then, we fell back against the shower wall. With me against the wall and with her back facing out to Colleen. I knew that Colleen would take the signal of Gwen's sexual vulnerability. As I fucked Gwen, Colleen tossed her salad.

Every now and then, Gwen jumped as if startled. I wondered why she jumped so suddenly every so often. I wasn't complaining it felt good to have her jump like that because it felt like a hump and that made my cock go deeper inside her pussy. Then, when I looked over Gwen's shoulder, Colleen had pinched her ass, while eating her pussy from behind while I fucked her from the front. Gwen had become sexually aroused by Colleen's painful, pinching action and from me fucking her.

# # #

The three of us stopped sexually playing to finish our shower and, once we dried off, we headed back to the bedroom and to the bed. Gwen rushed out to the kitchen to get some coffee while Colleen and I kept the bed warm for her. Although I was hot to fuck Colleen, I knew that I could have sex with her any time after Gwen left for home tomorrow.

I didn't know when and if I would ever get another chance to have sex with Gwen again. I wanted to spend more time with her hot body and I got the impression that Colleen wanted to spend more time with her hot body, too. I figured the two of us could give Gwen a day of sexual pleasure that she'd soon not forget.

Gwen gulped down her coffee and jumped in bed between us. I was eager to watch the two women together. Colleen took my not so subtle cue when I scooted over to give the them more room on the bed. They started kissing with Colleen acting more like the man.

While she made out with Gwen, being a bit rough, which was what Gwen wanted her to be, Colleen felt and squeezed her tits, and pulled and twisted her erect nipples hard. Then, she reached down between her legs and fingered her clit before inserting a finger deep inside of her. Gwen was instantly aroused by Colleen's forceful actions and it was sexually exciting for me to watch these two women make out like this. Colleen had Gwen moaning within seconds.

After watching the women for several minutes, time that was unbearably long for me to be excluded from their erotic fun, I motioned for Colleen to scoot up higher while I scooted down lower. I made myself comfortable between Gwen's legs while Colleen practically sat on her face. The three of us were hoping to have an orgasmic chain of pleasure. Just as it didn't take Gwen long to make Colleen cum, it didn't take long for me to make Gwen cum.

"Oh, Gwen. Gwen. My God, Gwen. Don't stop fingering me. Don't stop licking me. You're going to make me cum. You're going make me cum," said Colleen.

# # #

Colleen had already done most of the sexual work with her making out with her and finger fucking her. It was up to me to continue with my tongue and my fingers where Colleen had left off. Gwen was getting close to cumming, as I could taste the difference in her juices when she did. She tasted warmer and sweeter when she had an orgasm on my tongue.

While Gwen fingered and ate Colleen, I fingered and ate Gwen. Suddenly, she was nearly there and close to having a sexual orgasm. Her vaginal her juices were warmer and sweeter. I looked up watching her orgasm.

"Oh, Mark. Right there. That's it. Rub my clit harder. Finger fuck me deeper. I'm cumming, Mark," said Gwen. "I'm cumming."

Gwen arched her back and stiffened her legs while cumming. She remained quiet while enjoying the afterglow of sex. Then, ready to blow me, she returned back to life again.

I reached up, squeezed her tits, and pulled and twisted her nipples while hoping that would push her over the top and it did. The more sexually aroused Gwen became with my licks, finger fucking her, rubbing her clit faster and harder, squeezing her tits, turning, and twisting of her nipples, and pulling her hair, the more she got into licking Colleen's pussy. It was electrically exciting to have two women getting off nearly at the same time.

Then, it was my turn. Colleen started blowing me. She teased me at first with little licks that started with my balls, and that eventually led to her taking my cock deep in her throat, while Gwen tossed my salad, again. When I turned away from Colleen to face Gwen, Colleen resumed tossing my salad where Gwen left off and Gwen impaled her mouth on my cock.

Back and forth, they took their turns trying to get me off. First Colleen sucked my cock while stroking my prick, then Gwen sucked my cock while stroking my prick. There I was a 50-year-old man getting blown and having his salad tossed by alternating 25-year-old and 23-year-old women. Sex doesn't get any better than this.

# # #

It amazed me that I didn't cum. Too tired, maybe, because I was still feeling the effects of last night this morning, but I was glad that I accidentally took a Cialis instead of a Viagra last night. With the Cialis, I was good to maintain an erection for another 24 hours, whereas the Viagra would have worn off long ago.

Old habits die hard and my doctor insisted that I no longer needed the Viagra or the Cialis, once he prescribed the testosterone supplement, Andro-gel. Still, I felt like a 35-year-old man again, whenever I took a Viagra or a Cialis in conjunction with the Andro-gel. Getting older is not an easy pill to swallow.

I needed to fuck Gwen, again. I pulled my cock from Colleen's mouth and turned to Gwen. She reached down and inserted my cock inside of her warm and wet pussy as I mounted her.

She was so wet and so ready. I couldn't imagine either of these women saying no or that they had a headache. Gwen pushed me back with her strong legs, rolled me over, and mounted me. She rested her knees on the bed with her ass raised up in the air a little. Colleen took up position behind Gwen and tossed Gwen's salad as I fucked her.

I humped her higher to give Colleen some clearance to work with and for her to maintain contact with Gwen's vital, sexual parts. I could feel Colleen's tongue on my testicles and moving up from where my cock was in Gwen's pussy and further upward. There's nothing like the feel of a threesome, one older man with two younger women.

It's total, sexual involvement, and when one tires, he or she can take a break and allow the other two to continue. Only, I was the only one tiring. These women were insatiable.

Between my fucking Gwen and Colleen tossing her salad, it didn't take Gwen long to cum again. I was happy that I still had enough of a stiff cock for Colleen. We assumed the same position of Colleen on top and with me under her and fucking her. This time, Gwen tossed her salad.

Colleen was unable to hold back for very long and she gave it up within a few minutes. Fortunately, with the thoughts of what was to come, I was able hold back, too. I didn't want to cum in Gwen or in Colleen's pussies. I was saving myself for my favorite position, the magical magnificence of a dual blowjob.

"Mark, Jesus, you're going to make me cum again. Hump me faster. Hump me harder. Don't stop humping me," said Colleen suddenly falling quiet while enjoying the afterglow of orgasmic sex.

# # #

The women took their positions on either side of me taking their turns sucking my cock while scooting up to French kissing me in-between blowing me. Then, when they both took up sentry at my cock, I reached both my hands down and grabbed Gwen's right tit in my right hand and Colleen's left breast in my left hand.

I was in Heaven and it would only be a few minutes before I shot all that I had in me in their mouths. It was then that I exploded a huge load of warm cum in Gwen's mouth. Colleen licked the rest of my cum off, while continuing to blow me.

Just as she released my cock from her mouth, another gush of semen exploded out of my cock and hit Gwen across the face. After giving Gwen a cum bath, both women laughed uncontrollably. Except for the first time having sex with Maureen, may she rest in peace, this was one of the best sexual times that I have ever had in my life.

Then, while Gwen went to use to bathroom to clean up, Colleen and I started making out like horny teenagers. She kissed me as if she was in love with me and I couldn't take my hands off of her big tits. Of course, the first thing that I thought of was rebound sex.

She had just broken up with her boyfriend after she found someone else, cheated on him, and he left her. Hey, rebound sex is okay with me. After being with Colleen like that, again, like the first night that I was with her, I couldn't wait for Gwen to go home.

I wanted to be alone with Colleen to see where this would go. Maybe, this wasn't rebound sex. Maybe, this was something real. Yet, I enjoyed having sex with Colleen as much as I enjoyed having sex with Gwen.

Even though it struck me as odd how Colleen suddenly appeared, again, out of the blue after leaving so abruptly, I was happy she was here. I was thrilled to see her again. I understood her motives for leaving but it was difficult to lose a friend after losing Maureen. In that regard, her leaving was a bit selfish, but I chalked that up to her immaturity.

After all, I lost Maureen, too, and Colleen and I could have helped one another through our tears and sorrow by staying together longer, at least, until the hurt healed, somewhat. Nonetheless, the timing of her resurfacing was good and something that I needed. She helped me understand how to control Gwen.

Yet, before Colleen and Gwen, I was alone and lonely. Now, after spending some hot, sexual time with the both of them, I felt like my old self again. Now, I wanted to do things and experience life again instead of getting drunk while watching television. Only, I knew that Colleen was leaving soon, too. I don't know when and I didn't know why, I just knew that she'd leave me again, soon.

# # #

Colleen and I helped Gwen pack her car with her sister's things. Although, I offered them all to her, Gwen gave Colleen some, personal mementos of Maureen's. She allowed me to keep the photos that I took of Maureen, the jewelry I bought her, and a few keepsake reminders of her. It was sad packing up the boxes of Maureen's stuff.

None of us relished the idea of going through her closet and drawers, but we did. Along with having a little wine to help numb our way through the process and having one another there for the emotional support, somehow, we packed it all up. Actually, it was easier with the three of us doing it. When one of us came across something that made us nostalgic about Maureen or made us feel melancholy, we had the other two to help us through it with hugs and by sharing the laughter and the tears.

Nonetheless, even though she was dead, it felt like we were invading her privacy. It felt as if any minute she would walk through the front door, catch us going through her private and personal possessions, and admonish us for being so insensitive and invasive. Months later, we were all still in shock and none of us could believe that she was dead.

It felt as if it were a bad dream. It felt as if she was still alive and only gone from the house for an extended period of time on a trip and would return. With Maureen dying so suddenly and so tragically, I firmly believed that the good die young. I guess I'll be among the living for a very long time.

# # #

We said our good-byes complete with hugs, kisses, and promises to stay in touch. Yet, I knew that once she left that I would never see Gwen, again. She was a honey of a girl. Any man would be lucky to win her heart, as long as he could sexually satisfy her and physically please her with punishing pain.

Whichever lucky guy gets her, certainly, will have his hands full, but boy what a ride. I envied him. If only I was younger, I would have never let her go. A woman that beautiful, that sexy, that shapely, and that sexually uninhibited is a rare find.

Still, just as it was all a fluke how Maureen had come in and gone out of my life, it was a fluke that I had hot sex with two, 25-year-olds, Maureen, and Colleen. Then, even more outrageous, I still couldn't wrap my head around that I had sex with Maureen's, 23-year-old, younger sister, Gwen. Unfortunately, my only, real memories of Maureen left me. Now the only images that I have of her haunt me. Yet, I still have Missy, her Golden Retriever.

When I'm alone and lonely, Maureen comes to me in my thoughts and I think of her. Unfortunately, thinking of her makes me sad and makes me feel even more alone and even more lonely. It's a vicious cycle of self-pity, self-indulgence, and depression.

Probably, I should join a support group. Perhaps, I should seek therapy to help me through the loss of her. No doubt, preferring to suffer through it alone and using the loss of her as an excuse to return to drinking, I won't seek psychological help.

Especially now after meeting Gwen, she filled my mind with the memory of her sister. It was startling how much she looked like Maureen. The contrast of Maureen's bright, blue eyes was shocking against her red, lush, and long, beautiful hair. With Gwen having the same red hair and the same blue eyes as her sister, for the time that she was with me, it felt as if Maureen was alive again.

# # #

Just when I was beginning to feel a bit better, Gwen arrived to outshine her dead sister. And now she's gone and now I am back to missing Maureen. I'm glad that I still have Colleen here to help me through another day, even if it is only temporary.

One day at a time is good advice and what I need to do is to finally get me through the horror of losing Maureen, the love of my life. Nonetheless, it felt good to finally be home alone with Colleen. I felt more connected to her than I did Gwen. Although, I knew that I'd never feel the connection with Colleen that I had with Maureen, I still enjoyed her company and I liked having her around.

She was fun and she gave life to the house. Unfortunately, nonetheless, it still felt like sex with Colleen and not love. Although there was a huge sexual attraction between us, that is where it began and ended.

I was glad for her visit because I knew that once she left, again, she'd never be back. I'd never see her again. Yet, when she left, she'd be out of my system. I'd have no more second doubts wondering if she and I could have made a go at it. I know now that it was not to be and that she was just a good friend with benefits.

For the next few days, I had trouble concentrating on anything but that surprise telephone call and about the upcoming weekend. Maureen's mother, Carol, was coming for a visit to meet me. I must have made quite the impression with her for first, Maureen's sister, Gwen, to drive all that way from Rochester, New York east to where I lived in Boston, Massachusetts. Now, her mother wanted to meet me, too. It was a long drive.

To be continued...

12