Mature Man & Maiden Maureen Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you don't mind and if it's not too much trouble," she said with a pause as if imagining me seeing her naked. "You're going to have to get me out of these clothes," she said. "Because I think I'm a little too tipsy to put on my nightgown," she said with a hiccup.

She looked up at me with the same sexy smile that Maureen used to give me. Suddenly feeling as if Maureen was back in my life, albeit a much older version, I wanted to lean down and kiss her, while imagining that I was kissing Maureen, her 25-year-old, deceased daughter. I stepped closer to her with the thoughts of stripping her naked, as I did with Colleen and Gwen.

"Okay," I said giving her a hand. "Sure. I don't mind. It's no trouble at all for me to help you," I said.

'I can't wait to remove all of your clothes,' I thought but didn't say. 'I can't wait to see your naked breasts and your naked pussy. I can't wait to see you naked.'

# # #

First, I removed her unbuttoned blouse from her slim, shapely, and sexy body. Then, I removed her bra straps from her shoulders and slipped her arms out of them. Finally, I leaned forward to reach behind her to unhook her three, clasp brassiere.

Then, she did something that I hadn't expected her to do. She sexually surprised me by reaching out her hand and feeling my growing erection through my pants. She stopped me in my tracks from unhooking her bra. I stared down at her feeling my erection while she looked up at me and smiled.

"Someone is sexually excited undressing my daughters' mother," she said with a dirty laugh. "Did I give you a woody," she asked while staring up at me? She squeezed my cock through my pants. "Your cock feels so big and so hard," she said.

I returned her laugh with my laugh.

"Sorry, but I guess you did sexually excite," I said with another laugh.

I remembered Colleen telling that her husband could no longer get and maintain an erection. She continued feeling the head of my quickly growing erection with her sexually experienced fingers. Wishing she'd unzip me and pull out my stiff prick, I imagined her holding my erect prick in her white, gloved hand again. Then, when I moved my horny hands behind her again to unhook her bra, she stopped me, again.

# # #

"Wait. Before you remove my bra," she said pointing her index finger at me. "You must promise not to look at my naked breasts. I don't want you to see them. I know how men are when seeing tits," she said with an inebriated laugh while scolding me by waving her finger in my face. "I don't want the both of us being uncomfortably, embarrassed tomorrow morning."

'I don't mind being uncomfortably embarrassed tomorrow morning for the opportunity to see your naked breasts tonight,' I thought and wanted to say but didn't.

"I'll turn off the light," I said.

I turned to hit the switch to extinguish the light.

"No," she said with a laugh. "If you turn off the light, then, how am I to know that you are not peeking," she asked with a laugh?

Somehow, her drunken logic made sense to me. I didn't turn off the light.

"You have a good point there," I said.

She looked up at me with tears in her eyes.

"After my baby died, I can't bear the dark anymore," she said beginning to cry. "I sleep with the light. Sometimes, especially when I've had a little too much wine, I imagine that I can see her and hear her."

I stop undressing her to hold her and hug her. She felt good in my arms as good as Maureen and Gwen felt. Delirious by the fragrance of her perfume, I just wanted to kiss her, while feeling her everywhere, but I was afraid. Yet, even though I wanted to have sex with her, I didn't want to pressure her for sex. Her wanting to be sexual with me had to be her idea.

"I'm so sorry, Carol," I said.

# # #

We both sat on her bed together. Her bra clad breasts were right there. I couldn't wait to remove her bra. I couldn't wait to see her naked breasts. I hoped she'd allow me to touch and feel her naked tits.

With the sweet smell of her Chanel perfume making me want her even more, I just wanted to bury my face between her bra clad breasts. Instead, I reached behind her, and wrapped my arms around her to finally, and hopefully, unhook her bra. Sexually surprising me, she stopped me from unhooking her bra again by leaning forward and kissing me.

Carol kissed me. I couldn't believe that she kissed me. Then, with me not resisting but returning her kiss with my kiss, she parted my lips with her tongue. Maureen's mother French kissed me. I couldn't believe that I was making out with Gwen's mother.

"Now, before removing my bra, close your eyes," she said laughing. "I don't want you seeing my naked breasts."

I loved this sexy game of peek-a-boo she was playing. I closed my eyes and I reached around her to unhook her bra again. This time, I was successful. I finally unhooked her bra.

"Okay, you may open your eyes now," she said.

Contrary to what she said, that she didn't want me to see her naked breasts, she asked me to close my eyes and I did. Now, she wanted me to open my eyes. Weirdly confusing, nonetheless, I obeyed her request and opened my eyes.

To be continued...