Mature Man & Maiden Maureen Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Besides, they said things from their generation that I didn't understand, didn't care about, and/or didn't connect with anyway. Having sex with someone half my age made me feel as if I was having a beer at a nightclub that played blaring music in the background and while trying to hold a conversation. Instead with Carol, as homey comfortable as I was sexually excited, I felt as if I just had sex with my sexy teacher or my MILF of an aunt.

# # #

I had my arm around her with my hand in constant contact with her breast. I love tits, especially big tits, and I loved her tits. She had wonderful breasts and for a woman her age. Surprisingly, they felt as firm as they felt soft. They barely sagged at all. She had one hand on my chest playing with my chest hair, with her other hand around my cock.

Her warm hand felt good around my cock. Ever so lightly, she stroked me while running her fingertips over the head of my cock. In between, she reached down to cup my testicles with her palm. Then, she spoke.

"You are the only man besides my husband that I ever gave oral sex. I've had sexual affairs. I've made love to and fucked younger men but I never blew them. Your cock is only the second cock that I ever had in my mouth," she said staring up at me with those big, beautiful, blue eyes.

After what Colleen told me about her being a cougar and having had sex with younger men, I wondered if she was telling me the truth. Maybe, she was telling the truth. Why would she lie?

"Really? Wow," I said not sure how to answer that.

'I wished that I could say that her pussy was the only pussy that I had licked but I'd be lying,' I thought. 'I wondered what she'd say if I told her that I not only gave Maureen oral sex but also, I gave Colleen, and Gwen oral sex, too.'

# # #

I could have said congratulations, you are the 100th woman who has given me a blowjob, but somehow that wouldn't have gone over the same way. Suddenly, I had an image of balloons and confetti falling from the ceiling with an announcer holding a microphone and a sexy girl dressed in costume holding a banner that read, Congratulations on your 100th Blowjob from one-hundred different women. Actually, having lost count, I had no idea how many blowjobs that I've received by how many different women.

"Before you were married, you never gave your boyfriend a blowjob."

She laughed.

"Good girls didn't suck cock back then," she said with a blush and a shrug.

I returned her laugh with my laugh.

"Good girls didn't suck cock? Of course, they did, that's why they were deemed good girls," I said with another laugh.

Not taking much dirty talk to get me going, hearing Carol say cock was erotic. As if she was a Wellesley woman in the way of Diane Sawyer, she even enunciated her words like Dina Merrill. I suddenly pictured Dina Merrill saying cock only it was Carol who said cock. I suddenly imagined Diane Sawyer giving me a blowjob. With her spitting out the nightly news so fast, I wondered if she swallowed.

"Did you at least give your old boyfriends a hand job?"

Not looking embarrassed or ashamed, she laughed again.

"I may have done that to a boyfriend or two when we went to the drive-in movie. Yet, a hand job is much different than a blowjob," she said.

Suddenly, I had an image of Carol looking much like Maureen when she was younger, unzipping some horny, pimply faced, 18-year-old teenager, taking out his cock and clumsily giving him a hand job. I imagined him spurting cum all over her little, white gloved hand. I imagined her reaching in her purse to grab a tissue. It's funny the images I get when someone else is talking. Okay, now, we're having dirty, pillow talk. This is getting interesting.

"So, tell me, I'm curious, when you were at the drive-in movie, did you let them feel your tits?"

Again, I had the image of the pimply faced, 18-year-old teenager feeling her breasts while kissing her. No doubt, hoping to score, he felt her breasts before feeling her pussy. Now I wondered how many young men had the pleasure of not only feeling her tits but also seeing her tits. I wondered how many of them were allowed to feel and finger her pussy. After she told me that she never sucked a cock other than her husband's prick and my prick, I wonder if she allowed her boyfriends to lick and finger her pussy.

# # #

"Yes, of course, with me always having big tits, lots of boys felt my tits," she said smiling while blushing. "I don't mean that how it sounded. I wasn't a whore; I was just horny and sexually frustrated. I've always loved having my breasts felt and fondled through my clothes."

It's been a long time since I've been with a woman who blushed. Susan Riley, one of my first girlfriends, comes to mind after the first time she saw my cock. While with her at her house, I unzipped myself, pulled it out, and put it in her hand thirty years ago.

We were so young, barely nineteen. She blushed the entire time she held my cock. She sat there staring at it and never removing her hand and not even stroking me. She didn't know what to do, I guess.

Obviously, my cock was the first cock that she had not only had seen but also had ever held in her hand. I had to put my hand around her hand and wrap my fingers around her fingers to show her how to stroke me. Moving my hand up and down with her hand, she masturbated me while I felt her modest breasts through her blouse and her bra. Then, when I ejaculated, finally, and shot a wad of cum all over her hand, she screamed.

# # #

"I started dating when I was 18-years-old. Even though I was fairly popular, it was common for young men to try and feel an 18-year-old women's breasts through her clothes. There weren't a lot of young men waiting in line to feel my breasts," she said with a sad, little laugh. "I was too morally modest."

She shyly looked up at me.

"I was the last of my friends to be a virgin," she said. "Back then, busy with school, I had a reputation to keep, which the woman of today no longer care what reputation they have or don't have. They care more about their credit score or social media hits than they do about their reputation," she said with a laugh.

I nodded my head to show her that I understood.

"Back then, it was a game and a contest to score with a young woman by feeling her breasts. It was our responsibility to protect our reputation by not allowing our dates to get beyond first or second base. It was different if we were dating steadily and/or engaged," she said.

As soon as she said dating steadily, I thought of going steady. Boy that brought back memories of giving my best 18-year-old, high school girlfriend my high school, class ring. It was a big deal if I kissed her while feeling her breasts through her clothes.

"You must understand," she said. "As I've already said, my father didn't allow me to date until I was 18-years-old. It wasn't the way it is now then with morals so loose. Encouraged by my family, I was still a virgin, when I married my husband."

I couldn't believe I was talking sex with Maureen's Mother. Excitingly erotic, being with her naked, after we just had sex was surreal. I still couldn't believe that she blew me and allowed me to cum in her mouth. I couldn't believe that she swallowed my cum. I couldn't believe that I was only the second man that she had blown.

'Wow,' I thought.

# # #

Pushing the envelope, I wanted to know more about her past, sexual experiences.

"Did you let them take your tits out and suck your nipples?"

She laughed.

"I don't know, Mark. I don't remember," she said with a chuckle. "It was so long ago but, yes, I suppose, I did allow them to see my naked breasts and suck my nipples. Remembering back, I'm quite sure that one or two of the young men who I took a fancy to had the good fortunate of seeing my naked breasts, fondling my naked breasts, and sucking my nipples, especially when I was attending college."

Again, I had the image of that pimply faced, 18-year-old kid seeing and feeling Carol's naked tits while fingering her erect nipples, before sucking them.

"Now, can we stop this talk? It's a bit disturbing for me to tell you so many personal and private thoughts," she said with a laugh.

Just when I was getting to the good part, I was just about to ask her if she allowed anyone to touch her pussy and get to third base. Funny how a woman who just sucked my cock, allowed me to cum in her mouth, and swallowed my cum, was uncomfortable sharing her personal and private, sexual experiences.

"Sorry," I said. "I got carried away a bit. Dirty, pillow talk is a big turn on for me."

# # #

We got quiet all of a sudden. There was an uncomfortable awkwardness in the way that happens, when you awaken sober after doing something stupid when drunk. I really wanted to continue with the dirty, pillow talk. Now, I didn't know what the Hell to say?

Besides, it was late and we were both tired. Having sobered up from drinking, we just wanted to sleep. Yet, even though I was still a little drunk, and very tired, laying naked beside Carol's naked body gave me testosterone, fueled energy.

'So, how about those Red Sox,' I thought of asking her? 'Nah, that wouldn't work. She's from New York and if she followed baseball, she's a Yankees or a Met's fan. Then, surprising me as much as she sexually excited me, she returned to the subject of blowjobs. She blurted out this gem of information.

"You're the first man, including my husband, who ever ejaculated in my mouth." She looked at me. "That was the first time that I ever tasted sperm, and the first time that I swallowed."

Oh, geez, does this mean that we are engaged? At first, she made me uncomfortable by saying that. It was no big deal cumming in a woman's mouth. Sperm? Only a 50-year-old woman would call cum sperm. Yet, when she said that I was the first man to cum in her mouth, it excited me and, for good measure, I wanted to cum in her mouth again.

For me, it was expected. I would have been more surprised and certainly more disappointed if she didn't want me to cum in her mouth and asked me to cum on her tits. Today, cumming on a woman's tits is like kissing your sister. I'm glad she made an exception to her rule and allowed me to cum in her mouth.

Yet, did she want me to feel indebted to her for her allowing me to cum in her mouth? Or was she telling me that I was special, special enough that when her husband kicked off, I was next on her list of potential husbands. Boy, now, that would be awkward being Gwen's stepdad. I suddenly imagined parenting Gwen.

'Gwen, did you brush your teeth and tongue after your blew your boyfriend, after he ejaculated in your mouth, and after you tossed your girlfriend's salad?'

I imagined her nodding her head.

'Yes, stepfather.'

Suddenly, I had this image of bending Gwen over my knee after she had been bad, very bad, lifting up her skirt, pulling down her panty, and spanking her naked ass. Yet, having already spanked her numerous times, I already did that.

'Harder,' I imagined her saying when I slapped her naked ass.

# # #

I imagined looking at her shocked that not only was I the second man she has ever blown, but that I'm the first man who ever ejaculated in her mouth and she swallowed. With her such a wonderful cocksucker, she could have fooled me. She was so good at fooling me.

As if she was a natural born cocksucker, instinctively, she did everything right. The swirling action with her tongue, the feel of her lips, and the pressure that she applied on my cock was Heavenly. Even when imagining Dina Merrill, Angie Dickerson, and/or Diane Sawyer blowing me, I couldn't have asked for a better blowjob.

Reality quickly returned me to what she said about me being not only the first man besides her husband that she has ever blown but also the first man she has allowed to cum in her mouth.

"Really? I'm the first man who every ejaculated in your mouth?"

She nodded her head.

"Yeah," she said looking over at me. "Really, you are. I've never tasted cum before."

I looked at her stunned. She sexually excited me when she said cum.

"After all the years you've been married, I can't believe your husband never ejaculated in your mouth? I just find that so hard to believe that he wouldn't want you to do that. I can't believe that you'd refuse him that sexual pleasure."

She laughed.

"Oh, no, never," she said shaking her head. "I never refused giving him a blowjob. I wanted to suck his cock only he seldom allowed me to suck his cock" she said. "He's a bit old fashioned when it comes to sex, especially oral sex. Matter of fact, he's never returned the favor of me giving him oral sex by him giving me oral sex."

She looked away from me while, no doubt, thinking about her husband.

"He thought that oral sex was too much of a dirty thing to do with his wife's mouth, the mother of his children." She smiled. "He said blowjobs are what prostitutes do and not wives. Most times when I took him in my mouth, he'd stop me before he ejaculated."

I nodded my head.

"So, he's been with prostitutes?"

She looked up at me shocked?

"Who? My husband?"

She laughed. She made a face that I would ask such a thing. Then with a perplexed look on her face, she seemed to wonder if her husband had ever been with a prostitute and had received a blowjob from one.

"I certainly hope not. The last thing that I'd want is for him to bring a venereal disease home to me," she said.

I nodded my head to show her that I agreed.

# # #

"Actually, now that I think about it, I don't think that I've ever been with a woman who didn't allow me to cum in her mouth," I said.

She smiled up at me.

"Well, I'm from a different time when good girls didn't give blowjobs, and if they did give blowjobs, good girls never allowed men to cum in her mouths," she said.

I gave her a sexy smile.

"I'm glad that it's different today," I said with a laugh.

I found it sexually exciting talking about our sexual pasts to a woman that I had just met.

"I've been with a couple of women who didn't swallow and one who spit it out all over me. That was quite a mess," I said with a laugh."

She laughed, too.

"I know what you mean about men's cum making a mess," she said with a laugh. "After cumming in my mouth, as soon as I released the pressure of my lips from their cocks, I've had men shoot a second load of cum all over my face, in my hair, and across my naked breasts. Men love giving women cum baths," she said with a dirty laugh.

She was turning me on by saying cum, cumming in her mouth, shooting a second load of cum, and giving her a cum bath.

# # #

She fell quiet again before volunteering more information about her personal sex life with her husband.

"My hasn't been able to get an erection for some years now." She looked at me. "He's 59, ten-years older than me. He can't take Viagra because of his heart condition."

I smiled while mindlessly touching, feeling, and fondling her naked breasts.

"That's too bad," I said. "Viagra is a miracle drug, I hear," I said. "I've never used it myself," I said lying.

Truth be told that had it not been for Viagra and Andro-gel, I never could have sexually satisfied Maureen, Colleen, and Gwen, and now Carol.

Never letting go of my cock, while I continued mindlessly playing with her huge tits, the only time she removed her hand from my cock was to switch hands from holding it with her left hand to holding it with her right hand. She seemed to like my big dick as much as I loved her big breasts. She gentle fondled and slowly stroked my naked cock as we talked and it felt wonderful.

"It's been a while since I had a cock in my hand," she said looking down at my stiff prick. "And longer since I've had a hard cock in my hand," she said with a laugh. "I've had affairs with younger men and I wouldn't blame my husband if he had been with a prostitute," she said with a shrug. "I feel guilty for that but I have sexual needs that he didn't meet."

She removed her hand from my cock to turn my head and we kissed.

"You are a wonderful and generous lover. I wanted to give you sexual pleasure as your reward for giving me so much sexual pleasure."

# # #

Different from the younger women that I've recently had sex with, I found it erotically exciting to be intimate with a woman my age. With us having much in common, she was refreshingly different. I could talk to her in the way that I couldn't talk to women half my age.

More receptive and appreciative of the sexual attention that I paid her, she was gentler and less energetically athletic than Maureen, Colleen, and Gwen. Yet, what she lacked in physical stamina she made up for in sexual passion. Much like me in that regard, perhaps she figured, that I may be the last man that she may be intimate with for the rest of her life.

It felt good knowing that I could take my time with her. It felt good that I could not only enjoy but also remain longer in the moment of our afterglow. Then, with the help of a hug, a kiss, and a cuddle in-between the sexual intercourse, I didn't feel the pressured need to perform, as I did with younger women.

When I was with Maureen, Colleen, and Gwen, I always tried to prove that I could still give them a good fuck, as good if not better than their young lovers. I had nothing to prove with Carol. She was grateful for whatever I sexually gave her.

She was a refined woman in the way of an expensive, perfume, or fine, French wine of superior vintage that begged the drinker to sip and savor. Different from younger women who preferred a cheap, bottle sparkling wine that had been shaken, prematurely popping its cork in a quick gush, and guzzled, she was a quality bed partner. Difficult for me to admit, I preferred having sex with her than I did having sex with Colleen and/or Gwen. Yet, no one could compare to Maureen, not even her mother. I loved Maureen.

Still, she was more lady like than were the younger women. I dared not take liberties that I would have not thought twice about taking with Maureen, Colleen, or Gwen. Such as, never would I walk up behind her and grope her ass or grab her tits. She'd take it as a violation, as opposed to the younger women taking it as a playful reaction.

Sexual games that I'd ordinarily play with my younger lovers, with her more mature, I imagined were of no interest and served no purpose to her. She'd never have a threesome. She'd never have sex with another woman.

Yet, in some ways, even though we both enjoyed talking dirty, I felt that my conversation with her was guarded. I repressed more thoughts than I verbalized for fear of insulting her and/or offending her. I had no such fear of that with Maureen, Colleen, or Gwen. Short of calling them whores, which I'd never do, there was not much else that I couldn't say to them.

I realized that even though it was fun having sex with Carol, just as it was with her daughter Gwen, I wouldn't want a steady diet of either of them. After a while, I'd be bored, sexually frustrated, and be looking for hotter and younger action with someone new. Yet, had she not had the complication of being married, I may have grown to love her.

As expected, I began getting a little melancholy thinking about the end of the weekend when she'd leave and I was alone again. I've grown to hate being alone. I truly need a woman in my life. Not wanting to let her go, I held her closer until she left me to go to the bathroom.

After a while, I fell asleep. We had only slept for few hours. I couldn't wait to make coffee and breakfast.

Then, hearing the shower running awakened me. I decided to do something totally unexpected and playfully daring. Since she was leaving tomorrow and, no doubt, I'd never see her again, especially naked, I wanted to shock her.

I was curious to see her reaction. When I opened the bathroom door, instinctively, Carol covered herself with her hands and arms. I laughed at her modesty and she did, too.