Mature Man & Maiden Maureen Ch. 22

Story Info
For those who believe in reincarnation, Heaven can wait.
5.9k words
4.9
1.7k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 22 of the 24 part series

Updated 08/13/2023
Created 06/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mature Man & Maiden Maureen, Ch. 22

For those who believe reincarnation, Heaven can wait.

Continued from Chapter 21: Mature Man & Maiden Maureen

I'm so sorry for not overruling my husband and allowing you to come to her funeral. Please forgive me," said Carol.

She looked at me with shame mixed with sexual arousal.

"Moreover, please don't beat yourself up and feel guilty about having sex with Colleen, Gwen, and with me. I understand why you did that. You have nothing to feel ashamed about. You gave us what we all needed to help us heal over the death of Maureen," she said.

She walked in the living room and sat on the sofa across from me. She looked at me and smiled.

"No matter, Maureen is here with us now. I can feel her. Only, I don't know how much time she has to stay. I don't know if she's here for good or temporarily. I don't know. I don't know anything," said Carol with a shrug.

She sat quietly while staring around the room. She was smiling. She looked relieved. She looked happy. She looked the happiest that I have seen her since she first arrived.

'I'm glad that I was able to give her some peace,' I thought. 'I'm glad that I was able to give her some sexual pleasure with multiple orgasms.'

Then, she spoke again.

"I'm glad she's returned, even if only in this ghostly form. I'm glad she's home with you now for however long she stays," she said. She turned to me. "With the spirit of her here, it's no longer so final a farewell. Now, I feel that I may have a chance to communicate with her, too," she said giving me another smile.

I nodded my head and returned her smile with my smile to show her that I understood and agreed with her.

"I feel better knowing she's still around helping me to adjust to her death. It's a long, slow process. Yet, I don't feel as empty, as I did before," I said. "I'm glad she's here in spirit."

She smiled again while looking up at the ceiling before setting her sight on me.

"I'm glad that I came here for a visit and had a chance to meet you. Although, I never would have expected us to get so close so soon," she said with a dirty, little laugh.

She played with the hem of her skirt. Mindlessly lifting it, she exposed her white panties. I loved seeing upskirt peeks of her panties.

"Yet, after what we went through with Maureen's death, it is understandable that we both sought comfort in whatever form we could, even sex." She looked at me and smiled again. "Sex is part of life after all," she said with a little shrug.

I smiled at her again while nodding my head.

"Well, I am glad you were here to experience the feeling of her presence. Otherwise, had I been alone and the only one feeling her here, I'd be questioning my sanity," I said with a little laugh.

I looked around the room while listening for her presence.

"All of us, Gwen, Colleen, you, and I have been walking around like zombies without energy, and with bags under our eyes since Maureen died. Now, that Maureen has returned and is here with me, we can continue on with our lives knowing that she's okay," I said.

I stood.

"I need to get dressed. I need to make coffee and breakfast," I said.

Carol stood.

"You get dressed and I'll make coffee and breakfast.

# # #

Mature Man & Maiden Maureen, Chapter 22:

Yes, I can feel my Maureen," said Carol looking around the room. "I feel her energy," she said inhaling deeply, putting back her head, and wrapping her arms around herself. "As if she's hugging me, I feel her spirit. I sense her presence. I know she's here with us now."

She closed her eyes and smiled. Then, when she opened her eyes, she looked sad, beaten down, and appeared older. She looked at me.

"It's going to be hard for me to leave knowing that she's here," she said taking a sip of her coffee. "I hate leaving her behind."

'Stay with me longer. We can make love every morning and fuck every night,' I thought but didn't say. 'I only wished she wasn't married. I wished she didn't have a husband waiting for her to return. Maybe, she would have stayed if she lived alone,' I thought.

"We don't know how long she'll stay, Carol. Maybe, it's a temporary thing. I heard that spirits are with you for the first year," I said.

Other than to strip her naked and have sex with her again, I didn't know what else to say and how else to comfort her. I hurt too much to help her through her grief when I couldn't help myself through mine. Maybe, together we had helped one another more than we realized. Maybe, the sex that we had helped us more than we know. I never thought of Maureen when I was having sex with her mother.

"I'm just glad she's here," she said.

Again, I nodded my head in agreement with her.

"They say when people die tragically, suddenly, and instantly, that they return to the place where they died, or they return to the place where they last had peace and happiness, and haunt there. She was happy when we were together," I said. "I've read that those who have died instantly, don't know that they're dead and need someone, a medium to help tell them that they're dead and to help guide them along their way to find their final resting place."

'Go to the light,' I thought and wanted to say but I didn't say that either.

Carol nodded her head in agreement with me, too.

"I heard that too," she said looking at me and waiting for me to continue speaking. When I remained silent, she continued speaking. "Hiring a medium to help her along her way and for her to rest in peace may be a good idea."

I shook my head and made a face.

"Maybe, it is unfair to Maureen and to you, and selfish of me, but I wouldn't hire a medium to help her along her way. I'd rather she stayed here with me in whatever form, even as a ghost, a spirit, an apparition, a feeling, a sensation, or whatever. I hope she'll stay here with me until it's my time to go. Then, perhaps, we both can show one another the way," I said.

# # #

I looked around the room and then focused my attention back to Carol when she started talking again.

"I now know how you feel about having her around as a spirit when you said that it's no longer so final a farewell," she said. "It's somehow comforting to know that she's here even as an apparition or some form of energy, even if it is just a feeling imagined or real. Sensing her gives me comfort."

I smiled at her.

"At least, now, I don't feel that I'm alone. At least, now, I feel that I have someone to talk to other than the dogs and you," I said.

She nodded her agreement.

"Somehow, I feel that we had brought her here, Gwen, Colleen, and me," she said giving me a satisfied smile while slowly crossing her legs and flashing me her white panties again. "Perhaps, we were the magnet that attracted her home to you and maybe, she'll stay here with you until you can handle her leaving."

I smiled again at her.

"Maybe, her purpose being here is to help all of us through our grieving period," she said. "The sadness of our loss is holding her here and once we're all at peace with the death of her, then she'll leave and forever rest in peace." She made the sign of the cross. "Amen."

I anointed myself, too.

"Amen," I said. "You may be onto something with that logic. She may have been following you guys around from place to place until you deposited her here with me. For all I know, she may leave here when you leave and follow you home," I said with sadness.

I gave her another smile.

"I don't think she will," said her mother. "As you said, she was happy here. I think she'll stay here with you. This was her home with you and the dogs. I can feel that she liked being here." She looked over at me. "She returned here for you. She knows that you're the one who's hurting the most. She knows that you needed her to return to you," said Carol.

# # #

She made me cry and I wiped the tears away from my eyes with my hand. I don't usually cry, but I felt better after releasing some tears over Maureen. With men not supposed to cry, being a man, I thought that I was strong enough not to cry. I thought I was beyond crying over Maureen, but being a man had nothing to do with how I felt. Without a doubt, even after the months that passed since her death, still fresh in my mind, I was still grieving the loss of her, as if it had just happened yesterday.

It was later that evening after Carol had left and had been on the road for several hours that she called me on her cell phone.

"Mark, I just wanted to let you know that the feeling of Maureen is gone. She's not with me. She didn't follow me home. Is she still there with you?"

I paused to see if I sensed her, and I did.

"Yes, she's still here. I feel her even stronger than before."

I heard her softly sobbing.

"Well, I'm glad," she said with shaking voice through her tears. "Listen, this is our little secret. Okay? I don't want the rest of the family to think we're crazy. Not everyone believes in ghosts, especially my husband. He'd think that I lost my mind or was being hysterical and needed therapy," she said with a laugh and a sniffle.

I smiled at her through the phone.

"Yeah, sure, I understand. You take care, Carol. You have my number. You can call me anytime. Anytime you want to come for another visit, just give me a call," I said.

# # #

Suddenly, I imagined Carol falling asleep on the couch drunk again. I imagined touching and feeling her through her clothes before slowly undressing her, and before she undressed me as she did that first night. I imagined having sex with Maureen and Gwen's mother, again. I remembered the shower scene that I had with her and the sex we had after. Sure, she can come for a visit anytime. I'd love to have sex with her again.

"Thank you, Mark; that means a lot to me," she said.

She smiled at me through her smartphone again.

"Bye, Carol."

I returned her smile with my smile.

"Good-bye, Mark.

# # #

Over time, the feeling of Maureen came and went, slowly dissipating, sometimes stronger and other times weaker, the sense of her grew weaker. Sometimes, I felt her for only a few minutes before the feeling of her faded away while other times, with the feeling of her stronger, she was here with me most of the day. When she was here, I felt her looking over my shoulder. The feeling of her blowing on my neck or the sensation of her blowing in my ear was nerve racking. Sexually teasing me, I imagined her laughing when annoying me like that.

Certainly, I felt her presence stronger when Colleen, Gwen, and/or her mother was here. Yet, even though the feeling of her here came and went, always, she was here with the advent of some anniversary, such as, our first date and/or our first kiss. With those days important to her and to us, she returned for her birthday and for my birthday.

I know she was here when Missy got loose and was nearly hit by a car that stopped just in time. I know that Maureen saved Missy's life. Then, for the longest time, I felt nothing. She stopped coming to see me. She must have been with Colleen, Gwen, or with her mother.

I tried to feel her by closing my eyes and concentrating on the memory of her. On those days when I was alone and lonely, and missed her so terribly much, I tried summoning her by concentrating on the image of her and holding her picture or something that belonged to her and that she cherished. When she didn't materialize, I feared she was gone for good.

I needed her here with me even if only as a ghostly spirit or as a feeling or a sense of something skulking around the house. After the orgy of physical and sexual contact with Colleen, Gwen, and Carol was over, I was sad, lonely, and empty with the loss of her. It was comforting when I felt her here with me.

When she wasn't around, I was depressed. I needed to hear her voice. I needed to hear her laugh. I needed to feel her body next to mine in bed as we spooned. Never did she return to me, as she did the night of her death. That night was our last intimate time together and a memory that I'll cherish for the rest of my life.

It was such a bittersweet experience to feel her here with me one day and then not to feel her the next. I had no control of when she'd come, when she'd go, and how long she'd stay. I wondered if she was out in Rochester visiting Carol or in Boston visiting Gwen or Colleen. Maybe she was in Heaven, finally, where she belonged.

Still, Carol said she'd call me if she felt Maureen's presence there with her and I never doubted that she'd call me to let me know. I suspected, though, that Maureen would make less visits, as more time passed. A gradual process of mourning her again, days turned into weeks and weeks into months without feeling the presence of Maureen. Finally, I figured she wouldn't return again. She was gone for good and all that I had left of her were memories, pictures, and a few of her possessions that Gwen allowed me to keep.

# # #

I made a pilgrimage to Rochester, New York to visit her grave selfishly hoping that it would stir her to return home with me. I took the dogs and a lawn chair with me. I sat there for couple of hours with the dogs while talking to her.

I would have stayed longer, but it started thundering before it started raining, really pouring, and I feared being struck by lightning. Besides the dogs wanted no part of sitting out in a thunderstorm. Unfortunately, hoping that it would, my praying, and my visit to her grave didn't encourage her to follow me home. Happy that she was finally resting in peace, I feared that she was gone forever.

No longer did the dogs stare up at the wall or at the ceiling wagging their tails. No more did they whine and get wild for no apparent reason. I knew she was gone, and I wanted to call Carol to tell her that Maureen was gone, but I thought better of it. I didn't want to upset her. I didn't want to hear her crying again.

It was better that Carol believed that Maureen was still around me. I didn't think she'd want a telephone call from me telling her that her daughter was finally gone. I figured by my silence; she knew that anyway.

I wanted to see Carol when I was in Rochester, but I felt guilty. How could I look her husband in the eye after having had sex with not only his two daughters but also with his wife, too? If he hated me before, he'd want to kill me now. Besides, it would have been awkward to visit with Carol and her daughter Gwen, after Gwen moved back home when her job didn't last.

Gwen was unpredictable and there's no telling what she may have said about what had happened between us in front of not only her father but also her mother. Even though her mother knew that I had sex with both her daughters, she didn't need to hear all of the dirty details from Gwen. I could just imagine Gwen laughing while reminiscing of the time when she tossed my salad in the shower. Just as I could imagine her father voicing his outrage.

"You did what? Carol, where's my shotgun," I imagined him asking?

# # #

Now, I felt terribly alone again. I hate being alone. Whether she's dead or alive, I need a woman in my life. Only, I didn't mean that how it sounded. I need someone in my life, but not just any woman. I need a special woman, someone like Maureen. Only, one-in-a-million, I'll never find another Maureen.

I wanted that special someone, a woman who I'm deeply attracted to on all levels. I wanted a woman who I think about when leaving the house and who made me not want to leave her bed. I wanted a woman who I think about all day, a woman who made me impatient to get home, and one who I loved to kiss, hug, and hold. I wanted a woman who will never make look at another woman.

I wanted a woman who made me giddy with happiness and with lustful, sexual desire. When we made love, I wanted it to be magical. That's the woman that I wanted. Is there such a woman out there for me? If there's such a woman for me, where is she? Alas, I had that woman, once, but she's gone, gone forever.

Even though I've had an abundance of sexual relationships within the past year and a half with Maureen, her best friend, Colleen, Maureen's sister, Gwen, and Maureen's mother, Carol, believe it or not, I'm a one-woman type of guy. I'm done with having sex with Maureen's best friend and her relatives. I want my own woman. I much prefer love to sex and would rather have someone to talk to and laugh with, do things with, and travel to places, as well as having the intimate relationship with all the hugging, holding, kissing, and sex.

I'm too old and too set in my ways to be partying with young chicks anymore. It was unbelievable having sex with Maureen's mother but she has a husband. She's married. She'd never want me in the way that I wanted her.

Yet, nonetheless how much I loved being with Carol, I wanted someone all my own. I wanted something real and everlasting. Instead of being with someone half my age, I needed someone my own age this time around. I missed having a meaningful conversation, a conversation on my level. I wished I could find someone who's totally into me and who shared my interests as much as I shared her interests.

I needed a woman who loved watching baseball as much as she loved watching football. Does such a woman exist. Surely, in such a sports mecca as Boston there must be lots of women who love Tom Brady, the GOAT.

# # #

It was at the supermarket where I met Kate. Obviously, by her looks, I was attracted to her at first glance. Who wouldn't be? She was tall. She was beautiful. She had big tits.

She was sexy, shapely thin, and very good-looking. As if a sign from Heaven above, she was wearing a Tom Brady t-shirt and a Red Sox baseball cap. It's always good to meet another faithful, Fenway fan, and because she wore a Brady shirt, told me that she liked watching baseball but also football, too. At least, I hoped. I couldn't help but think of that movie 80 for Brady starring Lily Tomlin, Jane Fonda, Rita Moreno, Sally Fields and, of course, Tom Brady.

From the back, with her long legs and shapely ass, she reminded me of Maureen. Different from Maureen, instead of having red hair, Kate had gray hair. Because her hair was gray, she looked fifty-something but, after looking at her again and upon closer examination, especially from the front, her beautiful skin contradicted her age. If I was to guess her age, I guess she was in her late forty's. Had she colored her hair, she'd look thirty-something.

I never understood a woman who turned her back to youthfulness by allowing her hair to gray naturally without coloring it, that is, until I met Kate. Her gray-hair not only suited her but also, amazingly, it looked good on her. Now, after seeing her with her shoulder length, flowing gray hair, I couldn't imagine her hair any other color. Besides, instead of being with a woman half my age, how awesome would it be to be with a woman closer to my age.

In the way of first introducing rich cream to dark, strong coffee when it swirls around before mixing with and turning a lighter shade of brown, or when seeing the glistening glass and chrome of modern architecture next to the brick and wood of old world charm, she looked young and old at the same time. She captured the qualities of both youth and maturity in one glance. With her making me feel my age, I liked the look.

It was weird, in one look I could see how she looked in her youth and could imagine what she'd look like as she aged. When she turned away from me and I viewed her from the back, except for her shapely backside, she looked older with her gray hair. Then, when she turned towards me and I viewed her from the front, glad that she had big tits, I felt as if I was viewing Oscar Wilde's picture of Dorian Gray. As if she was a hologram, young to old and old to young, the sexy sight of her was strangely appealing.

Yet, puzzlingly me, there was something familiar about her. Strangely enough, I felt that I had met her before or knew her from somewhere long ago. Without a doubt, it was her eyes. Filled with an expressiveness of emotion, her eyes reminded me of Maureen's eyes.

12