Mature Man & Maiden Maureen Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Excluding Colleen, Gwen, and Carol, casual sex never happened to me. I always had to work for it, in the way that I worked to have sex with Maureen. Only, I wasn't considering this casual sex. I was thinking of this, our first, real, sexual union together. In the way that I thought of having sex with Maureen, I considered this as the real deal when having sex with Kate.

Definitely, and without a doubt, she sexually wanted me as much as I sexually wanted her. That mutual, sexual desire helped the both of us get what we both wanted. Still, all of this was surreally weird. Never have I met anyone like her. Never have I had such an immediate, sexual connection with anyone except for Maureen.

# # #

After Maureen haunted me, after I no longer felt her presence, and after I mourned her loss again, as if she had just died, when her spirit left me, I kept thinking that this is Maureen when this was Kate. Helping me in my grief to get over her, I wanted to believe that Maureen had rejuvenated in Kate's body. Not wanting her to think me crazy, not wanting her to think that I was still sad in my loss of Maureen to imagine that Kate was her re-embodied, my paranormal secret, I didn't tell her.

Maybe, it was just the writer in me and my imagination that made me want to believe that there was a Heaven with angels, a Hell with the devil, and souls able to return to life in reincarnation. Only, in the way that Maureen and Gwen could have been twins, except for their sexual peccadilloes, Maureen and Kate had much in common that they could have been sisters. Besides, the only proof that I needed, Missy knew that Kate was Maureen and that was plenty enough for me.

In the way that Kate looked at me, she reminded me of the way that Maureen used to look at me. In the way that Kate kissed me and blanked my mind with her deep, wet, passionate kisses made me think that she was Maureen. No one, not Colleen, not Gwen, and not Carol, had ever kissed me in the way that Maureen had kissed me and now, in the way that Kate kissed me, too.

In the way that Kate felt in my arms, she felt as if I was about to make love to Maureen. Desperately wanting to believe, with not just one thing hitting me over the head to make me believe that Kate was Maureen, it was all the little, subtle things combined that not only made me believe that she was. When adding up all of the similarities, she had me scratching my head and looking at her cross-eyed. Indeed, they had too many things in common for Kate not to be Maureen reincarnated.

With them both beautiful and the same height, both had haunting eyes and similar bodies with big tits. They both loved the Boston Red Sox and Tom Brady. They both were school teachers. They had the same laugh and sounded alike when the talked. They loved romance novels, soap operas, and Hallmark movies. They not only both kissed me in that same passionate way but they both enjoyed talking dirty. The final proof was the way that Missy acted around her. I've never seen that dog greet anyone like that, not Colleen, not Gwen, not Carol, and not even me, except for Maureen.

# # #

Filling me with horniness and sexual anticipation, I watched her slide down the bed to take me in her mouth. Oh, my God, my beautiful ex-model, sexy, school teacher, and soon to be live-in, permanent girlfriend, I hoped, is blowing me for the first time. I wanted to remember every second of this unexpected, sexual experience. Looking down at her while she stared up at me with her big, brown, beautiful eyes, and with my stiff prick buried in her mouth, I watched her stroking me while sucking me.

As if I was dreaming or sexually fantasizing, hard for me to believe, I couldn't believe Kate was sucking my cock. Every time she stared up at me with her big, beautiful eyes and with my cock buried in her mouth, she reminded me of Maureen blowing me. With Maureen giving me the best blowjobs that I ever had in my life, Kate gave me as good if not better oral sex than the blowjobs that I've received from Maureen. Indeed, not an easy thing to do, she was a more talented cocksucker than Colleen, Gwen, and/or Carol.

I couldn't wait to return the favor of oral sex. I couldn't wait to move between her long legs for an up close and in depth look at her pussy. I couldn't wait to move my mouth between her shapely thighs to rub her clit while licking her pussy, and finger fucking her in the way that she stroked and sucked me. I couldn't wait to eat her in the way that she blew me.

Only, being the breast man that I am, I needed to see her breasts first. Seeing her tits, touching her tits, feeling her tits, and fondling her tits, while sucking her erect nipples would really, sexually excite me. I needed to see her naked breasts before going down on her. While licking her, I needed to reach up to fondle her big, naked breasts while pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples.

As if giving me an interactive blowjob, she sucked me, while bobbing her head up and down and side to side. She made all of those wonderful, slurping, cocksucking sounds that I love to hear. Clearly, she not only sounded like but also, she looked like she enjoyed blowing me as much as I enjoyed her blowing me. I'm glad that her sucking my cock made her as sexually aroused as she made me sexually excited. If I closed my eyes, I wouldn't be able to tell if Maureen or Kate was blowing me.

# # #

Unable to wait any longer, I reached around her and unhooked her bra. Then, slowly, wanting to remember and preserve the memory of seeing her naked breasts forever, I lowered her bra straps and removed her arms, first one and then the other. As if her bra straps were ribbons on a gift, wrapped package, I unwrapped her. Without removing her bra cups, needing the imagined image of her breasts to fill my mind before having the sight of them widening my eyes, I needed to fill my hands with her big, naked tits first.

Before removing her bra, with great and impatience, and sexual anticipation, I felt her breasts through her bra again. Only, this time, after I felt her breasts through her bra, still keeping her unhooked bra in place, I reached my horny hand beneath and inside her bra to feel her breasts and finger her erect nipples, first one and then the other. They felt magnificent. As firm as they felt soft, she had spectacular tits.

Finally, as if there was a drumroll going off in my head, ready to see her naked breasts, I reached down for her, and removed her bra. I stared at her naked breasts while feeling her naked tits and fingering her erect nipples. Her breasts were perfect, D cup breasts. In the way they were so shapely, her big tits reminded me of Maureen's huge breasts only just a little smaller.

Tit for dick, with her still sucking my cock, I continued caressing her big tits and fingering her erect nipples. As soon as I took her nipples between my fingers, she took my cock deeper in her mouth. As soon as I pulled, turned, and twisted her nipples, I could feel her sexual arousal increase. I was glad that I had sexually aroused her as much as she had sexually excited me. It felt unbelievable to feel her breasts in my hands with my cock buried in her mouth.

# # #

With her still on her knees on my bed sucking me, a long reach, even for my long arms, I sat up and leaned forward. I reached my horny hand inside her panties. I cupped her pussy in my big hand and played with her trimmed, pubic hair before parting her pussy lips to insert my finger. Teasing her clit with my finger, I rubbed her clit while finger fucking her pussy. As soon as I played with and began masturbating her pussy, she squirmed. She wiggled. Returning the sexual favor, she stroked me harder while sucking me deeper.

She was as sexual aroused as she was ready for me to her favor or oral sex. Not wanting to cum just yet, interrupting and temporarily forsaking her impromptu blowjob to eat her, I reached down for her and she removed her panty, as she slid up to me. As if we were a moving conveyor belt of sexual activity, as she slid up as I slid down. I felt and fondled her big, naked breasts and sucked her nipples along the way down.

I couldn't wait to sniff her. I couldn't wait to bury my nose in her cunt. I couldn't wait to lick her brown, trimmed pussy. I couldn't wait to taste her. I couldn't wait to slide my tongue all over and inside her wet pussy. I couldn't wait to eat her. I couldn't wait to give her multiple, sexual orgasms, one with my fingers, one with my tongue, and another one with my cock. I couldn't wait to give her as much sexual pleasure as she had given me.

As if she was warm, sweet, tapioca pudding, my kind of sweet desert, I buried my face in her pussy. My tongue lapped her while my fingers rubbed her clit and finger fucked her. Not as vocal as Colleen, not as sexually demanding as Gwen, and not as set in her ways as Carol, a nice in between balance, she was still more vocal than Maureen. Then, unbelievably, as if she was my custom made, dream woman, she said exactly what I wanted to hear. She talked dirty to me.

'I love dirty talk,' I thought while becoming even more sexually excited with all that she had to say.

"Lick me, Mark. Eat me. Fuck my pussy with your fingers. Rub my clit. Finger fuck my pussy. Make me cum. I need to cum. Lick me, baby. Lick me. Lap my cunt juices," she said.

Obediently obeying her, I licked her. I ate her. I fucked her pussy with my long, stiff fingers. I rubbed her clit faster. I rubbed her clit harder. I lapped her cunt juices.

"Stick your long, stiff fingers in my warm, wet pussy while licking my clit faster and harder. Fuck me with your tongue. Eat me, Mark. Eat me."

Still, yet, another thing that she had in common with Maureen, dirty talk. Just as Maureen talked dirty to me, and just as Colleen, Gwen, and Carol weren't into dirty talk, Kate talked dirty to me. I loved dirty talk. I loved a woman who explicitly told me what she sexually wanted, so that I could explicitly tell her what I sexually wanted, too. Indeed, we were a sexual, love match made in Heaven.

"I love licking your pussy, Kate," I said returning her dirty talk with my dirty talk. "I love fucking your pussy with my long, stiff fingers," I said while licking her and finger fucking her. "I love licking you while finger fucking you."

I buried my face in her wet pussy. I continued licking her while fingering her. Determined to give her a sexual orgasm with my fingers and my tongue, I didn't want to stop eating her until she screamed.

"I love rubbing and licking your clit. I want to make you cum," I said with my face buried in her pussy and careful not to call her Maureen. "I want to see you cum. I want to hear you cum," I said.

She laughed with glee.

"I love talking dirty," she said while wiggling her shapely ass all over my bed.

I laughed.

"I love talking dirty, too," I said.

Graphically and explicitly, she told me what she sexually wanted.

"After you give me an orgasm with your fingers, your mouth, and another one with your cock, I want to suck your big prick, again," she said. "I want you to cum in my mouth and lick you clean. I can't wait to taste you. I can't wait to swallow you."

She took my head in between her hands and, as if my face was her personal vibrator and dildo, she moved my head from side-to-side and up and down, she wiped her vagina secretions all over my face.

"Lick me, Mark. Lick my pussy while rubbing my clit and fucking me with your fingers. If you give me multiple, sexual orgasms, I'll give you the best blowjob you've ever had in your life," she said. "Eat me, Mark. Eat me. Make me cum. I need to cum," she said.

Determined to make her cum, not wanting to sexually disappoint her, I rubbed her clit faster. I rubbed her clit harder. I licked her pussy faster. I licked her clit harder. I stuck my tongue and then my fingers deep in her pussy. I found her G spot and rubbed it while pressing on it. Sexually enjoying what I was touching, immediately, she was the totally sexually aroused.

# # #

'I'm in love,' I thought. 'I finally found the one, sexually outspoken woman who's enough for me. I found a woman who is totally different but also who reminds me of Maureen. I found a woman who is even more beautiful than Maureen,' I thought. 'As a sexual bonus, she loved talking dirty in bed.

I was baffled in trying to think of who she reminded me of, when looking up at her from this angle with my head between her legs. I watched her lifting her head to look down at me with those beautiful eyes. Because of her eyes, I got a sense of who it was that she reminded me of. She looked like that Gwen Steffani but with gray hair. Only, unbelievably, Kate was much prettier than Gwen and she had bigger tits.

Her dirty talk made me more sexually excited for her. I licked and fingered her more passionately. I enjoyed eating her more than I've enjoyed eating any woman.

In the way that she humped my mouth with her pussy, in the way that she pulled me by my hair and pulled my face into her cunt, unbelievably Kate was more sensuously sexual than Maureen, Colleen, Gwen, and Carol. I licked her until I felt her long legs tense and saw her back arch. As if trying to shove my tongue deeper inside of her, as if trying to fuck her pussy with my tongue, pulling my hair harder, again, she impaled her pussy with my face while rubbing her vagina secretions all over me.

"Oh, my God. Oh, my God, Mark. I'm going to cum. Don't stop. Don't stop. Right there. Right there. Yeah, that's it. Right there. Whatever you do, don't stop rubbing my clit. Don't stop licking my pussy. Don't stop fingering my cunt. Finger fuck me, Mark. Rub my G spot. Rub my G spot harder. As if you're ringing my doorbell, press on it with your finger. Eat me, Mark. Eat me," she said. "Eat my cunt."

I continued rubbing her clit faster and harder. I continued licking her pussy. I continued finger fucking her. I pressed my finger on her G spot while rubbing it.

I waited for her to come down from the ceiling while enjoying the afterglow of sex. I gave her a moment to regain her energy. Then, when she reached out for me, I moved up to her and mounted her. Immediately, I felt her hand reach down to direct me inside of her.

As soon as I entered her, I realized that I was more than hard enough to penetrate her, even though I forgot to take a Viagra or use Androgel. Obviously, I didn't need a drug to make love to Kate. She was my sexual drug.

Without saying a word, forsaking dirty talk for French kissing, our first time together, we made long and loving love with deep, wet kisses in between. All happening over a three hour period of marathon sex, after we made love, we fucked. I humped her fast and I humped her hard. She returned my fast and hard humps with her fast and hard humps.

In the way that I fucked Maureen, Colleen, Gwen, and Carol, I fucked Kate. I banged her. I banged her hard, really hard. I pounded her pussy with my body. Then, with me spent and sweaty, and her with her hair pulled back and her face flushed, gushing as if she was a supermodel on a Caribbean, photo shoot, we rested while holding one another.

Finally, when I felt myself drifting off to sleep, again, sexually surprising me, she let go of me to slide down the bed and to take me in her mouth again. As if I was ready to be shipped to the morgue, as if I was dead on arrival in the back of an ambulance, she resuscitated me and aroused me back to life with her hand, her lips, and her tongue. I couldn't believe she was sucking my cock again. Then, once I was hard and ready, she mounted me. Clearly, she wasn't sexually done with me, yet.

We made love. She slowly and lovingly humped me. I returned her slow and loving humps with my slow and loving humps. Then, humping me faster and humping me harder, she fucked me. Again, I returned her fast and hard humps with my fast and hard humps.

Fucking her with sexual passion, I fucked her in the way that she fucked me. I fucked her in the way that I had fucked Maureen, Colleen, Gwen, and Carol. Never have I fucked any woman as fast and as hard I had fucked these four women. Yet, as if I was on steroids, I fucked Kate even faster and harder.

With her hair flying as if windblown and her big tits bouncing, she rode me as if she was a cowgirl and I was her bucking bronco. The lovemaking that I experienced with Kate was even better than the lovemaking that I had with Maureen. Even though I connected with Maureen, we disconnected on other levels of immaturity, no doubt because of the differences in our ages. Now, with Kate nearly my age, we were more of a solid match.

"Mark! Oh, my, God, Mark. I'm going to cum again. Don't stop. Please, don't stop. Hump me faster. Hump me harder. I'm cumming, Mark. I'm cumming," she said falling from me to rest on her back.

Once she recovered from the afterglow of sex, she moved halfway down the bed again. She took me in her mouth again. She stroked me while she sucked me. With her giving me the best blowjob that I ever had in my life, it didn't take me long to explode a huge load of cum in her mouth. Instead of spitting it out, she swallowed all of me. Then, as if my cock was a lollipop, she licked me clean with her tongue while staring up at me and smiling.

# # #

I loved Kate. From the first day that I saw her, love at first sight, I fell in love with her in the way that I fell in love with Maureen. That was three years ago and Kate and I are still together, only we're married now, making it official two years ago.

I still haven't told her about the Heaven Can Wait movie or that I suspect that she's my fiancée reincarnated. I don't think that I ever will. It's our secret, Missy's, and mine. It doesn't matter, now. I'm with Kate now and not Maureen. Maureen's dead, gone forever, and never to return.

I love Kate for who she is as a person. She's much like Maureen in many ways but so different in so many other ways. Sometimes she says things and/or does things that are reminiscent of Maureen that I can almost see her soul emerging from Kate's body. Other times, she's totally opposite. It's weird.

Fortunately, with Kate, I have a woman who possesses all the things that I loved about Maureen, beauty, sense of humor, big tits, and she talks dirty in bed. Moreover, closer to my age, she's a woman who shares many of my interests. She's a woman who I can freely converse with about books, television, and movies without having to explain all the historical references of my conversation.

Before Maureen's death, I couldn't imagine my life without her. Then, when she died, I never thought that I'd get over the loss of her. Now, with Kate in my life, my life is good, really good. My love relationship with Maureen was never as good as the love that I have right now with Kate.

THE END

12