Mature Neighbor Needs My Help

Story Info
Young man helps out the next door neighbor.
1.4k words
4.27
264k
51
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Josh and I had just finished up with high school. I was going to attend college in a couple of months. My parents said I didn't have to find a job that summer. That was just fine with me. I wanted to kick back for awhile. The one thing my parents did say was that I needed to help our next door neighbor Paula.

She told my parents she needed me to help move some furniture around. My folks told my not to ask for or accept any money from Paula. My parents were old school like that. You didn't take money from friends or relatives for helping out. That Saturday I went over and rang the doorbell to Paula's house. She answered the door with just a bathrobe on.

"You're awfully early, Josh."

It was almost noon time and Paula was just rolling out of bed. I came inside and Paula showed me what need to be done. She was rearranging her living and dining rooms and she needed help moving tables and furniture. When Paula bent over I could clearly see her cleavage. Paula had some big tits on her. I think she caught me staring a few times.

I was awfully horny right then. I hate to say it, but I was still a virgin. Every girl I asked out my senior year had some sort of excuse as to why she didn't want to have sex. I felt like I was the most unluckiest guy in my class. Here I was eighteen years old looking at a woman in her early forties and she was trying to get me worked up. At least it seemed so to me.

Once we got things arranged Paula offered me some money. I remembered what my Dad said and I refused her offer.

"There must be something I can give you."

My mind was racing as to what I really wanted, but I couldn't come out and say it. Paula took a couple of steps closer to me and she took her hand and touched the outside of my pants. I could hardly believe she had done that. Paula was massaging my crotch and watching my reaction. I think my face got red. Paula just smiled at me and then she knelt down in front of me.

Paula found my zipper and began to pull it down. She took her hand and reached inside and found my cock. I was already half hard. She pulled my dick free and brought it up to her lips. I was hoping she would do what she was planning. She studied my cock for a minute and then took it into her mouth.

I thought I was going to melt right there. She started to suck my prick right down to the root. With her other hand she started squeezing my balls. I had to concentrate on not cumming right then. She had me totally worked up. Paula was slurping up and down my dick. Fuck did that feel good! This was my first time that a woman had ever done this to me. But there was more in store.

Paula finally stood up and removed her robe. She wasn't a model that was for sure. Paula had a bit of a belly on her and her thighs were fleshy. She had her pubic hair shaved way down and I could see her pussy lips. I didn't really care what she looked like. I was so damn horny right then. Paula led me back to her bed and she got on top of the bed. She told me to get comfortable. I took that to mean I should get my clothes off.

I got naked as quickly as possible and Paula motioned for me to get on top of her. Once I was between her legs, Paula reached down and found my cock. She guided my shaft to her opening and I pushed into her pussy. So this is what it felt like. I was slowly pushing deeper into Paula. She was making these noises like she couldn't get enough of me.

Paula then strapped her legs around my back.

"Fuck me hard Josh, your cock feels so big!"

I always thought I was just a normal six inches, but Paula told me I had a big cock. I guess I got carried away. My ass was moving up and down like some jackhammer. I was going one speed...fast. Paula didn't seem to care. She was moaning and using her muscles to pull my cock into her. Going as fast as I was going I should have figured that I was going to cum in a short while.

I knew it was stupid to be fucking like a beginner, but that's what I was. My ball sacs were hitting against Paula's ass when I finally couldn't hold back any longer. I pushed my dick in as far as I could and I shot my load into Paula. I saw her eyes get big when she felt the heat of my cum inside her. Her pussy started to convulse around me and I think she had an orgasm the same time as I fired my load.

I do know the feeling was so intense. Paula was milking all the seed from my dick and I could feel her body shaking beneath me. I just kept pumping my dick into her, I had a lot of cum stored up it seemed. Paula didn't complain, that was for sure. After some minutes went by my dick started to go soft. I tried to keep hard, but it wasn't working. I pulled my spent dick out and watched as my cum leaked out and down Paula's ass crack. I just hoped I had satisfied her.

"God, that was so good Josh."

Paula put her hands on the back of my head and she pulled me down to her chest. I figured she wanted her nipples sucked on so I opened my mouth and wrapped my lips around a giant nipple. Man, did that set Paula off. She told me to suck on both of them, so that is what I did. I took turns going from one tit to the other. Paula was also pushing her mound against me. I think she was having some small orgasms.

I eventually stopped and got on my back. Paula leaned over and was rubbing my chest. She told me how she had been divorced for a few years. She had caught her ex-husband cheating on her. She divorced him and got a large chunk of money. She said she didn't need to work at all. She had money, but she didn't have any love life. That was until this morning. Now she was hoping I would fuck her on a regular basis.

I was free for the next two months. After my parents went to work in the morning I headed over to Paula's house. She basically taught me how to make love to a woman. I have to say that Paula was greedy for cock, my cock in particular. She showed me different positions to try. My favorite was to have Paula get on top. I could squeeze her tits as she bounced up and down my rod.

The best part was I didn't have to use a rubber. Paula was on birth control and it felt so good skin against skin. Paula even let me fuck her in the ass. If I thought her pussy was tight, my cock felt like it was in a vise. Paula was so loud when I fucked her ass. She said it hurt so bad, but I shouldn't pull out. Of course I kept my dick deep in her bottom until we both came together. Luckily most of the neighbors were at work so no one could hear our lovemaking noises.

The bad part was that the summer break finally ended. Paula was so disappointed I was leaving for college. She said she was in love with me and she wanted me to stay. I knew it was a good time to head to school. Paula was a good twenty years older than me. I enjoyed fucking her, but it was something that was never going to last. I told her I would be home at breaks and holidays. We could pick up again.

I have a feeling that Paula will be looking for another young lover. That is okay with me. I enjoyed her pussy and her showing me how to make love. I am sure I will be fucking her again in the next few months.