Mature Swinging and Swapping Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe I'll ask her, " I said, inclining my head in that direction. Cassie looked over at her, and grinned.

"Ha, that would be perfect. She came with one the guys that did Claire." She leaned over and gave me a kiss, while also grabbing my cock and giving it a gentle squeeze. "Go for it," she whispered in my ear, then slid off the stool, gave me a wink, and left. I walked around to the other side, and offered to buy her a drink. Her name was Elita. She was a few years younger than I, short, with wide hips, and full breasts with large and very dark nipples. Her hair was too black to be natural, but I didn't mind. After a drink, she agreed to go down to the lake, to the same spot where I'd had my way with Bethany. Elita was very passionate, kissing me deep, then immediately going down on my cock. I let her suck me for a while, then pushed her down on her back, and gave her a good licking. When I slipped a finger up inside her pussy, and rubbed her G-spot, her ass came up off the towel as she gasped with pleasure. After I tongued her to two shaking orgasms, I lay down and told her to ride me. Her tits hung down around as she let herself down on me, and I eagerly sucked in one of the brown nipples.

"Ahhh, yesss, that's it," she gasped. With her hands on my chest, she slid up and down on my cock, slowly at first, then faster and faster, her tits flopping back and forth. I closed my eyes, and concentrated on the growing sensations inside me. The feeling of an orgasm coming on never gets old, and I tried to make it last as long as possible. But, her pussy worked it's magic, and soon it was my turn to lift my hips, with gobs of cum shooting up inside her. After we regained our strength, I we made our way back.

"Thank you, that was so much fun," she said, kissing me on the cheek, then walking away with a delicious swing to her hips. I was worn out, both mentally and physically, and decided to go to the cabin. When I arrived, it was dark. Inside, I saw Claire on the bed. She had cleaned up, and had fallen asleep with a towel wrapped around her. I stretched out next to her, and was soon asleep myself.

I woke up hours later, feeling a warm hand on my chest. Claire was awake, looking at me with a worried expression. Even with no makeup and messy hair, I was taken with her pretty face. I rolled over, pulled her to me, and kissed my wife. It wasn't a sexual kiss, it was loving. My anger of the night before had drained away, and I just wanted her back. She put her head on my shoulder and wiggled up against me.

"Arthur, I've been a real bitch, and I want to say I'm sorry. I let my feelings get hurt, and then wouldn't let it go, and I did some very bad things." I nodded, and pulled her closer.

"I know, Cassie told me." Claire sighed, and didn't say anything for a minute.

"I'm not surprised. She tried to talk sense into me, but I wouldn't listen. I'm very sorry about Todd, can you forgive me?"

"Yeah, I can," I said. "But we should go to some counseling sessions, you for learning to let go of things, me for listening better. We've had a good marriage, I would hate to lose it over things like that, things that can be avoided."

"Do you think we should stop coming here?" she asked.

"We can talk about that. It was working, and we were both having a lot of fun. Let's leave that for later, shall we?" She nodded her agreement. The sun was up, and we decided to get breakfast. As we sat at the able, I looked around, and was startled at how few people I knew. There were a lot more single men, and only a handful of our friends were present. I saw Cassie, and waved her over.

"Good morning lovebirds," she said with a sly laugh, settling down into a chair. "Poor Bill, he's still snoring, so I left him in the cabin." After she ordered, I asked her a question.

"Who are all these people, and where are all the folks we know? Cassie leaned forward, laying her big boobs on the table.

"All newcomers, I'm told. The company that owns the resort changed hands, and new ownership wanted to increase cash flow. So the old rules went out the window, fees for new members for the first year were cut, and this is the result. Instead of the nice relaxed atmosphere we used to have, now it's drunken orgies and gangbangs. Don't get me wrong, a lot of the ladies liked it, at first, but it got old in a hurry." She sat back in her chair, and gave Claire a knowing look. I glanced at my wife, and saw that she was red with embarrassment, and staring down at her plate.

"Where did the old crowd go?" I asked Cassie.

"Most have cancelled memberships here, and moved on to other clubs. There's a nice one over on Center Lake. Bill and I are going to go there. I wanted to talk to you two, and see if you'd go with us?" I thought about her words for a minute, it made sense to leave here. Nothing but uncomfortable memories and potential problems if we stayed. I looked over at Claire, she looked at me, and we both nodded.

" We like that idea, Cassie, thank you for wanting to include us. I'll get online when we get home, and make the arrangements." Cassie went back to Bill, and we returned to the cabin to pack. On the way out, I stopped at the office, and cancelled our membership. It was a quiet ride home, both of us deep in thought. Later that night, I was in bed with a book when Claire came into the bedroom. She was naked, and stood at the foot of the bed, smiling at me. I let me eyes travel down from her pretty face, to her enormous boobs laying on her chest, the brown nipples pointing down, hard and erect. From there, I gazed further down at her soft belly, then to the soft silver bush under her tummy bulge. Her hips flared out, then narrowed to her thighs, and on down to trim calfs. Many men would be out off by her big frame and generous curves, but I thought she was beautiful. Like a cat, she climbed onto the bed, and crawled up to me, a sly look on her face.

I laid the book down, put my hands behind my head, and let her make the next move. My cock was stirring under my boxers, making a bulge that let her know how desirable she was to me. Claire sat up, and tugged the boxers down to my ankles, letting my now fully hard cock free. Throwing the boxers aside, she leaned over, and took the head of my cock into her warm, wet mouth. In a few months, she had gone from a woman who hesitated to suck cock, to one who was not only good at it, but liked it. Little did I know, I was about to get a new treat. I closed my eyes, and focused on the pleasure her lips and tongue were giving me, while her hands roamed over my chest, belly, and hips. I opened my legs to let her in closer, and felt her take my legs in her hands, and push them up off the bed. Then came the first surprise.

With a start, I felt a finger slide across my asshole, unexpected, but also very exciting. She continued to bob her head up and down on my cock, swirling her tongue around and over the head. The finger kept rubbing around and against my hole, so I was getting jolts of sensations form both ends. I thought it couldn't get any better, then the finger poked through the ring of muscle. I jerked, and lifted my hips, going from pleasantly aroused to the brink of orgasm in an instant. Claire kept her mouth locked on my cock, and with a few more sucks, made me cum. I was expecting her to pull off, but again, she surprised me, letting me cum in her mouth, and swallowing my load. My asshole clamped down on her finger each time my cock spurted in her mouth, intensifying the pleasure I was feeling. Then, it was over. The finger withdrew, and she held me in her other hand, licking away the last drop of cum off the tip. She sat up, and looked me, a loving smile on her pretty face.

"All right Arthur, my turn. Lick my pussy, make me cum." She dropped back down to hands and knees, and crawled up over me, until her wet pussy was over my face. I took a fleshy ass cheek in each hand, and pulled her to me, burying my nose in her bush, and finding her swollen clit with my tongue.

"Yessss, " she whispered, as i flicked across the firm nub of flesh. For several minutes, I held her there, not letting her pull, as I got her off over and over, her juices running down my face onto my neck. Finally, I turned her loos, letting her flop down next to me.

"My God, Arthur, no one can do that like you, nobody." I grabbed her, and pulled her to me, kissing her and letting her taste herself on my lips. We fell asleep that way, her lush body nestled against me.

Time heals all wounds, the saying goes, but we didn't rely on that. We went to some counseling sessions, and came out of those with a better understanding of each other. The new club proved to be even better than the previous one, and we were happy to see our old friends again. it was here that Claire had another new experience, one I was able to watch. That story will be told in another chapter.

The End


12